It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 269
<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This sucks!

And it doesn’t make sense

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Demonstrating that DEMOCRAT LEADERS tried to remove a duly elected President for non-existent Russia collusion, and a friendly phone call with the Ukraine President, is enough to bury them ahead of the election. DNI Grenell and the Senate will accomplish this. If Durham helps, good.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Maybe, maybe not. I will remain for ever hopeful and eternally dubious

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: queenofswords
This sucks. Or, does it?

Barr says he does not expect criminal investigation of Obama or Biden as result of Durham probe

"As a result of the Durham probe."

It doesn't mention anything about any other ongoing investigations. We may even have to settle for Obama being exposed and losing his reputation amongst all but the most gullible [and maybe having his ill-gotten assets frozen]. I would expect any legal actions against the big dogs to take place after the election, which will be key to continued draining of the swamp. Q said that before it was all over, Obama would claim Kenyan citizenship. That may be disinformation but if it comes to pass, I will just smile at my gullible friends and family members.

Yes.
There may be something bigger going on already and they aren't going to go down the path that doesn't lead to a conviction.
Or.
Barr might be lying... which I would be okay with.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

This sucks. Or, does it?

Barr says he does not expect criminal investigation of Obama or Biden as result of Durham probe

Tribunals are not covered under the DOJ.

The DOJ does NOT investigate or prosecute moral crimes.

Most of what the population thinks are crimes are not if done within the framework of the government protection system and are not prosecutable unless the system decides to make an example.

Lastly. Folks really really really want Brennan to go to jail for 3 weeks over perjury. Really? That's like thinking one can get rid of eczema by scratching.

The names we know are NOT in charge of anything. Nothing. They are all stooges, replaceable, and unimportant. It is why the media hypes them - good or bad, in order to hide the control system 1000 layers deep.

Final add: Folks should pay attention. He can be signaling very clearly - there is no need to prosecute dead folks, even for public show.
edit on 18-5-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: keystonemadman

Good catch keystonemadman!

Sounds like this week may be focussing on murders through 187s or pharma holding back cures then?

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Grambler

Sad to say but true at this point

Why kill our enthusiasm right before the election?

a reply to: RadioRobert

A psyop pacifier? A psyop to rile you? A psyop to get things in your face and then discourage you when nothing ever happens? A grand experiment? A fellow conspiracy buff who strung together information and then just rode the resulting wave he/she unleashed?

Any of these seems just as likely as anyother Q-theory of origin to me.

I simultaneously admire and pity those of you who still think Justice will be served.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Surely the point here is that they no longer need to criminally investigate Obama/Biden if they have already gathered the evidence/proofs?

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Barr doesn't expect criminal investigation of Obama or Biden.

Take at face value? maybe there's another angle
Trying to energize the base? Personally I sometimes enjoy fanning the fire lol
Is it disinformation? Trust me I work for the government

or is a mirror?

Just throwing it out there. I'll take it a day at a time and watch. 3D chess with some poker playing too>

Thanks to all for your work !

Crankyoldman

Final add: Folks should pay attention. He can be signaling very clearly - there is no need to prosecute dead folks, even for public show.

I like

edit on 18-5-2020 by RTbigTOE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

en.m.wikipedia.org...

He's CIA before even getting out of law school. His last year coincides with H.W.'s 1 year tenure as Director. They both left the same year. Important because he becomes this same man's AG and was instrumental in covering up Iran-Contra.

Then he got a cushy job and made millions. Board member of Time Warner... interesting!

At best he's a grey hat, but a betting man would be wise to double up on black.

Getting more suspicious of what the true intent of Q is every day.

Trust Sessions (wrong)
Trust Wray (wrong)
Trust Barr (wrong)

Sick of being told to trust obvious swamp rats. I feel like an idiot for just now searching Barr out. Simple Wikipedia search... none of us did it and posted it, for all to see. Who else knew he was CIA?

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Well got to go visitor
Don't think this lockdown is working to good lol
More fishing group 6 this time

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
If that is the plan then will likely be another huge psyop distraction event that makes it all disappear like dust in the wind. Only those that had a vested interest will remember but helpless to do anything about it.

Directly after 9/11 many DOJ criminal cases were delayed and later dismissed because the FBI and other resources were retasked on muh Terrorism. The Durham report could be a carefully crafted story to sell to the public timed for release in the next major distraction event. In the coming months many people are going to be more concerned on how to pay their mortgage/rent/bills/food on the table.

The Obamalypse or revelation will likely not be what we were expecting or hoping for and the best that will happen is wrist slaps, tarnished reputations and banishment from big gov't politics along with re-orgs & reformations within the intel community such as Grenell has started doing. One of the mantras Trump has repeated many times is to make sure this coup debacle never happens again to a sitting POTUS.

Course, I could be totally wrong and the skull cracking major arrests will happen post election; for now I'm keeping my expectation 'bar' low but vigilant as more comes to light. The new priorities/concerns will be vaccines and rebuilding the economy and whatever else gets slung our way between now and November.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

This sucks. Or, does it?

The People will not stand for that. We know too much.

If Barr fails, what then?

Utilize your 2A rights.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: WorldUnderCeej

en.m.wikipedia.org...

He's CIA before even getting out of law school. His last year coincides with H.W.'s 1 year tenure as Director. They both left the same year. Important because he becomes this same man's AG and was instrumental in covering up Iran-Contra.

Then he got a cushy job and made millions. Board member of Time Warner... interesting!

At best he's a grey hat, but a betting man would be wise to double up on black.

Getting more suspicious of what the true intent of Q is every day.

Trust Sessions (wrong)
Trust Wray (wrong)
Trust Barr (wrong)

Sick of being told to trust obvious swamp rats. I feel like an idiot for just now searching Barr out. Simple Wikipedia search... none of us did it and posted it, for all to see. Who else knew he was CIA?

This has been said countless times before. There are NO people who in government positions of this nature that didn't come up through the system. The complaint is akin to saying "I hate football coaches who've been in football, let some non football folks make some real change."

You're a moral person, a good person, but you have zero skills in hunting swamp rats. In fact, the average person doesn't know the code(s), doesn't know where to talk without being bugged, doesn't know who is effective at things and not.

There is no time for a learning curve. This is a declared war.

You cannot put a baby in a generals position during war.

Even more, we from the outside CANNOT see, we can only piece together and read the code, the code few were familiar with before this started. Q has pointed out there are placeholders, so some are like Grenell, and others are there to reveal more rats.

Folks flip in nearly every single long term case. It is a foundation of dealing with all systems, drugs, banking, fraud, human trafficking etc. This is no different.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Aallanon

Demonstrating that DEMOCRAT LEADERS tried to remove a duly elected President for non-existent Russia collusion, and a friendly phone call with the Ukraine President, is enough to bury them ahead of the election. DNI Grenell and the Senate will accomplish this. If Durham helps, good.

No its not!

Are you kidding, eveidnce of their corruption has been public for years.

the republicans are worthless and even when the IG reffers comey for criminal prosecution, and proves the fbi was enganged in corruption to spy on trumps team, they let the dems control the narrative

This time will be no different.

Barr will wag his finger and say how bad this was, the media will say barr is corrupt, and then on to the next news cycle.

Meanwhile, the treasonous tyrants like Obama laugh as they get away with their crimes, and he also laughs at people who think "outing" him was a sufficient punishment.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Okay. I didn’t see the Bar video/transcript but am reading all your guys comments.... definitely upsetting to hear.
2 things - If this is true than we have wasted years participating in the great awakening, seen more progress than anticipated and finally have some headway in transparency which has confirmed what we’ve suspected in most instances- yet Q was b-sing us this whole time about the end game and justice being served - than what was the point of the movement? What was in it for Q ? And why risk the election, etc knowing Barr’s statements would cause us this doubt ?
Second thing- if this is the case, then I ask this ATS Q group, what was YOUR hope, YOUR own investments worth? You’ll feel true to yourself if you say ‘meh, screw Q for doing nothing’ throw your hands up and walk away? I doubt any one of us can merely move on without a second thought, if were being honest with ourselves.
If we assume that’s the case then let’s be optimistic yet realistic here- what CAN we do in our capacity as ordinary citizens? What ways can we let officials in charge know we refuse to allow these perpetrators to get off scot free
?
I’m seriously asking here? I don’t do well laying in wait, and as much as this concerns things much bigger than ourselves as individuals we’ve proven we’re a mighty, honorable and formidable force to be reckoned with- unity guys. We are the people and we have the power. No defeatist attitudes- that never got us far before and won’t get us far after Q

I have hope that good news is to come. Want to know why? I read this post yesterday....

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Q,

Q-uestion.

Folks here and around are concerned there is "nothing happening" via "arrests."

I have contended this is hidden for good reason.

So Q, can you or Q+ confirm that any of the top 55 obamagate actors have been: Tribunal, Incarcerated, Managed or Executed?

...Q...ranky

Q may be a mysterious entity at times, but it’s this group that shaped my idea of Q- so perhaps I don’t decode like Rel or have the great grasp of knowledge and value adds like Care and EMN, nor awesome Coinciding music as MT or FF, or writing skill like SouthernG but I cherish every ounce of wisdom and contribution. So call me naive and hate my long winded posts, I hate that’s all I have to offer myself, so I may not know a lot, but I know that when Cranky says something, I take heed, and I have faith in THAT.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Good Thread @Bush320

For the people who think the global mass arrests are a complete farce, allow me to explain the legal justification to what is soon about to take place. For the last 19 years our nation, the USA, has been undergoing a SILENT WAR between military intelligence and...

In March 1, 2018, President Trump signed an executive order regarding amendments to the manual of the courts-martial. federalregister.gov/documents/2018… This executive order establishes the government’s right to prosecute crimes of TREASON and COLLUSION against America. All of these crimes can be prosecuted by COURTS MARTIAL under US law.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Surely the point here is that they no longer need to criminally investigate Obama/Biden if they have already gathered the evidence/proofs?

No I dont think so. If they have the sort of evidence you are cklaiming, why announce durham is criminally investigating others?

I admire your optimism, but it seems clear to me this is what I have always feared, a sham designed to make people think justice was coming, so that the treasonous people who run our country could continue to do so.

Hey, its worked like a charm! The past three months have done more to accomplish the globalist dream of collapsing the working class than the decades before it

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Have you guys seen this video yet?

The content of the actual video is nothing special....BUT please pay note of the title, and the date it was posted on YouTube. You need to actually go to YouTube to see what I am talking about. What day was the first known Q post on 4chan?
edit on 18-5-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yea, I thought so to... I posted that one yesterday. Helps lift the spirit.

Topic change...
Oh, testy rude anger towards Ivanka and Elon from the trans Matrix writer.
Can't post it here.

twitter.com...

Just remembered, 40 years ago today was a big BOOM! Mt St. Helens.

top topics

<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join