It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 266
<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

To be fair care, Q did NOT specifically say Hillary would be arrested before end of October 2017... an anon said that and Q replied non-specifically about year:

Q1

Anonymous ID: BQ7V3bcW No.147012719 šŸ“
Oct 28 2017 15:44:28 (EST)

Anonymous ID: gb953qGI No.147005381 šŸ“
Oct 28 2017 14:33:50 (EST)
>>146981635
Hillary Clinton will be arrested between 7:45 AM - 8:30 AM EST on Monday - the morning on Oct 30, 2017.

>>147005381
HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US Mā€™s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

1) Bolded bit is an Anon saying HRC will be arrested Oct 30th, 2017,

2) Q (well, not even formally Q at that point) replies:
a) "HRC extradition already in motion" implying by the already "preparing well in advance", and that could be as simple as POTUS getting Putin or Bolsanaro to agree they will allow her to be extradited at a later date,

b) "Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30..."; i.e. approved to be flagged at a later date, not flagged already and no mention of year! If the plan was mapped out 3 years ago then simply by signing off on the plan POTUS has pre-approved flagging of her passport at a pre-determined point in the plan?

I thoroughly enjoy thinking that this is exactly how it happened.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

To be fair care, Q did NOT specifically say Hillary would be arrested before end of October 2017... an anon said that and Q replied non-specifically about year:

also, HRC != Hillary in all cases.

This raises a bone spur with me. IIRC correctly my first post here was "who cares if she is arrested, that's not her." or something to that effect.

So who or what would be arrested at this point? The gazillion faces of Hillary make the idea of executing "her" sort of silly. So since we have ZERO idea which is which, or who is who, then it becomes about the symbols -the Symbol of the Clinton(s).

The removal of the symbol then must be done when it does the most good for the awaking as a whole - for all of Humanity. I get why folks want her Ceausescud but what, or who, is it really at this point?

Again, another one looking very different.

Funny: do the Trudeau stand-ins have to shave their eyebrows?

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q4277

May 17 2020 18:33:12 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...šŸ“
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

Some imagine an alien invasion as spaceships shooting everything and all that, like "Independence Day"...
not many consider the possibility of a quiet takeover, or that it might have already happened long before we became more advanced scientifically... which was only a mere couple of hundred years ago. Just food for thought... and total fantasy right! (the disclaimer)

DJTs Twitter post... Independence Day

The fact Donald retweeted this is hilarious, but I can't help but think it has a hidden meaning. But of course, believe what keeps your sanity in check. Make of all this what you will.

I'm not much into Icke but his recent vids on the Plandemic scam were pretty good. Then YT removed them followed by deleting his channel.

Another unhappy liberal actor.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Good point! At the local gas stations, the workers have stopped wearing gloves, and 60% of them no longer wear masks, even though this (Chicago area) is supposed to be a "hotspot". Always the same smiling attendants. I see them every single day, except for the ones who learned how to use hysteria (get a covid-19 doctor's note) to collect $900 - $1100 @ week unemployment.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

The suspected author of such was tracked down. He simply returned a reply stating how more would be said when his - then - new request for several points to be decoded and explained. A second video had more to show and glancing around - covid 19 - for instance the whole thing is shaping up slightly different. Best of luck, will return any further info when possible. There's plenty more afloat , but that's best followed by remaining with Gadgetzz............Take it easy.

PS the Q 'RED OCTOBER', keeps returning me to such, seeing how Octo is Latin for 8 and Zero Hedge did at one time quote a series of Economist who saw August as an oncoming Bank catastrophe

edit on 17-5-2020 by steaming because: to add a PS

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I understand. Thank-you for the thorough elaboration. Apparently the early predictions of Hillary's arrest, Video appearing of Hillary torturing a child, and a photo of Obama pointing an AK47 at the American Flag, were just dis-information. Those were exciting times though!

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

The posts suggesting those items are not disproved yet... it all comes down to precision and logic of the language used though (in my view).

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Big name resignation šŸ‘€

SoftBank OKs $4.7 billion in stock buybacks; Jack Ma resigns from board

SoftBank Group Corp. said late Sunday, Eastern time, that longtime board member Jack Ma has resigned, and the company announced up to $4.7 billion in share buybacks. Ma, the co-founder of Alibaba BABA, has long been an ally of SoftBank founder Masayoshi Son on the Japanese conglomerate's board of directors.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Gotcha Thank you! lol Yigs

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

The posts suggesting those items are not disproved yet... it all comes down to precision and logic of the language used though (in my view).

Q wants many millions of followers the world over. Speaking at "our level" without referring to "Booms" that will happen 1, 2, 3+ years into the future would help.

For instance, I'd like to this Q post: "Last week was the unmasking of the Flynn unmaskers. This coming week you will see WHY they unmasked information about General Flynn. BOOM!"

Since nothing can stop what's coming, Q should just tell us...plain and simple, WHAT IS COMING. Not link to an article after it has happened, like he did for last week's unmasking mini-boom. (IMO of course.)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
FACTOIDS

1) Today we went over the 20K mark for Q Posts + POTUS tweets since Oct 28th, 2017,

2) If we get 5 more tweets before midnight then POTUS will have tweeted 15,798 times over 932 days which is:

An average of 17.0 tweets per day!

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I agree with your wishes care but why do we not ask the same of the MSM? Accuracy and plain English?

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Things that have disappeared since Covid-19

ANTIFA
BLM
All 512 former democratic 2020 candidates
Caravans of immigrants from Central America
Kids in cages at the border
Russia. (Besides that one news story about a doctor falling out of a window.)
the Kardashians and Kanye West
Transgender bathroom issues
2019 measles
Zika mosquitos
Clorox, Lysol, and Mr Clean.
The obsession with the Bachelor

And most importantly,

Epstein didnā€™t kill himself memes.

Let me know if I missed anything.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

August would be when the rent/mortgage moratorium ends. Might also be when the student loan moratorium ends.

All those bills come due and how many will have the means to pay arranged by then? Some states might not even be out of lockdown.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Computer code for Prof Lockdown's model which predicted 500,000 would die from Covid-19 and inspired Britain's 'Stay Home' plan is a 'mess which would get you fired in private industry' say data experts

Modelling from Imperial College London epidemiologist Professor Ferguson, who stepped down from the government's Sage group at the start of May, has been described as 'totally unreliable' by other experts.

He said: 'In our commercial reality we would fire anyone for developing code like this and any business that relied on it to produce software for sale would likely go bust.'

Crimes against humanity? Isn't this Fire In A Crowded Theater?

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, do the 10 weeks, on your "road to perdition" meme, resonate with the 10 Biblical plagues before pharoah let Moses and the Israelites leave their slavery?

Are these remaining 7 weeks supposed to drive the pharoahs' progeny to accepting that we are taking our freedom?

Do the bloodline families' first borns get hung out to dry in week 10?

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I agree with your wishes care but why do we not ask the same of the MSM? Accuracy and plain English?

They use plain English, but accuracy and honesty is beyond their comprehension.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
A good summary of where things stand at the moment...

Tables turned on Mueller prosecutors: Ten actions ripe for scrutiny.

Recent revelations from the Flynn case fit an emerging, more general pattern of questionable prosecutorial tactics.

Justice Department documents released in connection with the withdrawal of charges against retired Lt. Gen Michael Flynn, mark the first official unraveling of one of Russia special counsel Robert Muellerā€™s cases.
Details at: justthenews.com...

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Now that you mention it, Yes. Along with POTUS retweet mentioned earlier of Independence Day meme is maybe when we all get some freedom back.

Maybe the message DJT is trying to send in that meme is after July 4th we'll all have to unite in order to rebuild from the economic collapse. Millions of people are/will be in dire straits.

Pandemic Shatters World Order, Sowing Anger and Mistrust

Collapsing governments, famine, crushed economies and emboldened extremists are all among the darkest post-pandemic scenarios. Yet even less dramatic outlooks have a gloomy tinge, with political alliances crumbling and economies unlikely to rebound fast enough to blunt the impact of hundreds of millions of lost jobs.

ā€œThis pandemic is about as close to an asteroid hitting the earth as you can imagine in terms of a common threat,ā€ said Richard Fontaine, chief executive officer at the Center for a New American Security in Washington. ā€œBut not only has there been no meaningful cooperation, itā€™s become just another vector for competition.ā€

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Remember, President Trump will be at Mount Rushmore on July 4th, Independence Day 2020. Maybe he'll be on top of the mountain with a huge megaphone and loudspeakers.

top topics

<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join