It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 267
<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/17/20 (Sun) 23:45:19926634 (1) No.9220019

www.bostonherald.com...

Corporate media control [source]:
Bill Clinton_ 1996 Telecommunications Act
[2016 campaign [+CF] contributions [HRC] by media]
Control of information.
Control of narrative.
Control of people.
Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 17-5-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

That's a powerful article, straight from the Boston Herald staff....not an "opinion contributor".

They're probably getting fed up with mayor Marty Walsh also. He has delayed reopening Boston because recent tests indicate that not enough Bostonians have Covid-19 anti-bodies.

edit on 5/17/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Sorry, I had trouble with the pic poster earlier...

thedailybeast.com/epstein-victim-is-painting-his-enablers-like-ghislaine-maxwell-and-alan-dershowitz-as-murderous-lizard-people
www.thedailybeast.com...

edit on 17-5-2020 by FlyingFox because: #FREEDOM

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I'm still sitting her wondering when Q is going to bring Cuba into this.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, to stay true to DENY IGNORANCE, I have to admit to an error in one of my earlier posts - the one this replies to!

The Q posts occurring 10/9 times in DECODES today are not Q18 and Q101 but actually Q1 and Q84.

This was due to an incorrect copy of a formula removing signature Qs from the CAPS only fields used for gematria calculations. It has not impacted any of my other decode posts today.

I think you'll agree that the corrected posts are much more interesting to appear so many times:

Q1

Anonymous ID: BQ7V3bcW No.147012719 šŸ“
Oct 28 2017 15:44:28 (EST)

Anonymous ID: gb953qGI No.147005381 šŸ“
Oct 28 2017 14:33:50 (EST)
>>146981635
Hillary Clinton will be arrested between 7:45 AM - 8:30 AM EST on Monday - the morning on Oct 30, 2017.

>>147005381
HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US Mā€™s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

Timestamp encodes today, May 17th.

Q84

Anonymous ID: v3eCc2tY No.148021501 šŸ“
Nov 5 2017 00:03:28 (EST)
Please add crumbs above in new complete graphic.
Organized and in order.
Critical for understanding and review.
Spider web.
Hillary & Saudi Arabia (Alice & Wonderland)(see above).
This is staged and deliberate.

Snow White
Godfather lll
Q

Timestamp encodes today, May 17th.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Anyone else here follow "E" on Twitter? I have been for quite a while and he has proven to be VERY close to POTUS.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Whoa! Dark Wonderland child like symbolism. I'm not sure what to make of it.

Look forward to her "Sentiles" series.

Meanwhile, Ghislaine (@SKUNK_GF) seems to have gone dark, again.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   
BOOM
5:5

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It has a Dante's Inferno vibe to wit.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Look what happens when CNN asks Obama's DNI James Clapper about "leaking" of information learned from an individual who has been Un-Masked.

LOL: twitter.com...

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The transmission fades away.... like a studio edit, verses it going blank like a technical error.

lol indeed.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
That's probably why the host looked down quickly as Clapper's image "froze". It was like someone said in his earpiece, "Enuf! No more of this line of questioning!!".

We learned from a recent Project Veritas sting, that CNN President Jeff Zucker is often patched in to key interviews, and issues orders through their earpieces.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - 23 Q Posts (PAIN), 37 POTUS tweets, 60 total for May 17th = "This is the Hour"?

Q V17.70 20200517 to 4278 incl. DECODE tools
edit on 18-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift

The masses: ā€œ I donā€™t do politics lolā€

Politics: ā€œPut on your mask and bend over, cause politics is still going to do youā€

^^^ I need something like that on a meme lol

OMG, I was just trying to explain that to my friend. She says she's so tired of all the politics and that she doesn't care & she's just trying to deal with her dog & family & that this doesn't have much to do with her. I pointed out that the craziness & the politicians & media pushing lies & so many people believing it & freaking out affects ALL OF US. She claims to not watch the news but seems to have all their talking points down pat. She thinks Biden is a good guy & thinks he's going to win because "the Polls." Maddening!!

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

originally posted by: Observationalist

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

Everything is topsy turvy. It occurs, that Trumps opposition in the public realm reject everything he says and does... most of them are extremely pro vaccine. What happens when Trump says "I have a vaccine for you". Do they then start to question the vaccine, or embrace it?
Can't have it both ways. Just thoughts.

Reverse psychology?

Trump said chloroquine and they all laughed.
Trump said disinfectant and they all mocked him
So the best way to protect everyone form a bad vaccine is to have trump tell everyone to inject themselves with a safe vaccine.
Is Trump messing with the brainwashed MSM sheep.

Well, I have to assume that there is only so much benefit in preaching to the converted. His own base and Q followers etc are reasonably trusting. The real ground that needs to be turned around are his opposition who totally reject everything he says... unreasonable viewpoint, that is, no reasoning.
Trump offering a vaccine would seem like a very clever way of people questioning vaccines. Trump vaccine, or Bill Gates vaccine. To fight back against a Trump vaccine, you have to arm yourself with knowledge of the Gates alternative. When you start researching Gates and his ideas/vaccines, they will quickly start to question whether it something they actually want.
This is hard to talk around, as it is all about negatives and mind games. I just get a feeling that this is a bit of a reverse psychology thing. There aren't many ways to break MK. Most of it has to be an internal mechanism halting the program. This can only be done by forcing someone to check their own routines and question what they really believe. Recognising a program can be a strong step in that... breaks the loop.
I hope some of this makes sense.

I know that Trump has previously said that he wouldn't force vaccines on those who don't want it. I'm not sure why he would Uturn on that, especially as I think he'd know it would have a big negative effect on his supporters. So, you have to look to alternative things going on. The ground to be gained and turned isn't on his side and repeat their programming. He doesn't even need them to like him, he just needs them to question if they really support the program being pushed by his adversaries... to recognise the programming.

I totally agree with this. I've seen a few people on Twitter who don't trust vaccines getting very upset with him for talking about the vaccine but I know he always has something up his sleeve. He knows they are dangerous. Also I believe this has been mentioned in here before (maybe by you) that he can't piss of Big Pharma before the election so he is going to go with the talking points of treatments & vaccines. I've noticed that he always stresses the treatments/cures when that answering the vaccine question. I'm sure people have seen this in the last few days but the former head of the WHO said that the virus will most likely burn itself out & that a vaccine won't even be needed. He will definitely lose tons of supporters if he actually supports a Gates/Fauci vaccine.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

REL- Of course!! Believe me, we all see how hard you work on the regular. Hope you realize I was referring to the speed of drops on Qboard, the decrease in lengthy discussions & analysis of each drop on the thread- and I say that as an offender bc I donā€™t have great skills here, itā€™s your all work I benefit from. Iā€™m on this thread on my mobile mainly so i donā€™t open the spread sheet and utilize it as often as I should.

But I completely agree. We should all utilize the tools you gave to us more often, even and especially, when Q is churning them out for us

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: GATruthseeker

Let's not forget:
- Remdesivir received "rapid approval" & is already being tested in some countries.
- On a somewhat positive note, it is not showing stellar improvement.
- It is complicated to administer, making it a poor candidate for mass distribution.

Could "the flip" play out like this?

A: GATES VACCINE WILL SAVE US.
- Some states: lock down will not end until a vaccine is found.
- Gates timeline on a new vaccine is estimated to be 18+ months away.
- Anti-vaccines: no way. what's in that stuff. you are trying to kill us.
- Pro-vaccines: Don't be selfish! Science rules. Your body, My choice!
- Original plan: FORCE GATES VACCINE or be cut off from society / benefits.

B: TRUMP VACCINE CHOICE IS "FIRST TO MARKET".
- We are going "super duper fast" & neutral (looking at all options).
- Trump's miracle vaccine ready before the end of the year (after elections)
- PRO turns "anti": Trump isn't a scientist. Too fast. My body, my choice!
- Government: Trust science. Open the economy! Think about the elderly.
- Anti-Vax / Pro-vax + TDS = I'LL TAKE YOU TO COURT!

The debate is quickly sent to the Supreme Court.
- Any Forced or Mass Vaccine Plan by government "LOSES".
- SC clarifies it is an individual's constitutional right to decide.
- SC warns government can't threaten to withhold benefits.
- Hurray, we are saved. WH is so stupid... trying to be a dictator... blah blah...

The SC decision sets precedence.
It ends debate on forced vaccines over-reach.
THE RESULT TRUMP HAS BEEN CONSISTENTLY FIGHTING FOR ALL ALONG!
edit on 18-5-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Sorry, I had trouble with the pic poster earlier...

thedailybeast.com/epstein-victim-is-painting-his-enablers-like-ghislaine-maxwell-and-alan-dershowitz-as-murderous-lizard-people
www.thedailybeast.com...

That sure looks like Trump on the red mushroom bottom left? I thought he had never been to the island and only flew on the plane back to NY from Palm Beach? Who else could it be if not Trump?

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Location Location Location ...... Watch The Water ..... Ran across this filled with nuggets and a brief recap/review of some characters

Carry On - Not meaning to divert - a lot to keep AN EYE on

Godspeed
edit on 5182020 by MetalThunder because: This Is IT

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Late Q drop

qanon.pub...

top topics

<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join