It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 249
<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Don't all US military flags have the red white and blue in? But this doesn't!

If they had wanted red in it, I guess they would have put some red jet nozzles on the ship... but then again maybe this is indicating a gravity drive on it (no jets)?

That's an interesting point. Didn't think of it. 👍

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

IMO He won’t last throughout the year.

MS NBC has got to be looking for a replacement for Matthews

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
All I can say is "DO YOU BELIEVE IN COINCIDENCES?" AND WOW!

TextMagnesium Stearate is an ingredient used in Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) AND Azithromycin
Two plants that manufacture it are on fire, in Madison, Illinois and Sierra Madre, Mexico. -Ed.

Source
Seriously? Two plants?
What are the odds?

Magnesium metal in elemental form is very reactive and burns fast. I am not familiar with the chemical being used at those facilities but I suspect it would be highly dangerous and probably explosive if mishandled.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Public health directors.😳🤔
"Trust us. We are health experts." 😂
Damn, these faces could scare a buzzard off the #house door of a tuna boat. 😆

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

MIRRORED Q#4255

DJT says 17 4x.

Link
20+17+5+3 = 45

edit on 15-5-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Don't all US military flags have the red white and blue in? But this doesn't!

If they had wanted red in it, I guess they would have put some red jet nozzles on the ship... but then again maybe this is indicating a gravity drive on it (no jets)?

They all have red & white but think of Space Force as a "breakaway" branch to circumvent the shadow gov't to restore check & balances. Only branch that does not have a Guard unit. Just a thought.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

edit on 15-5-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I could not find anything that says that US flags have to have red white and blue.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Could be Difi and John Kerry's TARMAC moment, could be nothing!

DECODE ID 26RSH200515003D - this POTUS tweet at 13:50:48:

I am proud to announce that the United States will donate ventilators to our friends in India. We stand with India and @narendramodi during this pandemic. We’re also cooperating on vaccine development. Together we will beat the invisible enemy!

1) Pretty much every decode method I apply to Q posts, I also apply to POTUS tweets!

For this tweet the Timestamp/Deltas2Acronyms stood out:

JK = John Kerry
DF = Dianne Feinstein
DEL = Deployable Equipment List (US DoD)
VG = Video Guide, or ISO country code for Virgin Islands
MXV = 1015

2) I did a search on "John Kerry Dianne Feinstein 1015" which turned up this CNN report:

Secretary of State John Kerry's call to Senate Intelligence Committee Chairwoman Dianne Feinstein last Friday surfaced administration tensions over the torture report detailing Bush-era CIA interrogation tactics.

Additionally, the government was fighting a losing battle on withholding the report within the court system. Judges have taken a dim view of the need of the CIA to completely block the release of documents on this program, and the administration's determination was that the agency is better off with a controlled release of documents, which began Tuesday morning with the disclosure of only the 480 page executive summary, plus a shorter Republican counter-assessment and the CIA's own assessment.

According to an administration official, 93% of the report is unredacted. "There's going to be nothing lost in this narrative," the official added.
When asked about the phone call Monday, White House spokesman Josh Earnest declined to offer up how much the White House knew ahead of time.
"The President and the secretary share the view that the release of the report is important for that purpose," he said during his daily briefing. "I will allow Secretary Kerry to explain exactly why he made the phone call."

3) This also fits as a another meaning of the killbox in Q3525:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 6bfd78 No.7222066 📁
Jul 27 2019 19:54:54 (EST)
90.jpg

twitter.com...📁
Was the corn ripe for harvesting?
It is now.
[ 93 dk]
Q

replacing the gaps could give:

[CALL 93CIA REPORT dk] with dk being Dianne Feinstein/John Kerry.

DECLASsifying the remaining 7% of that CIA report could be very interesting!

edit on 15-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon
Obama's UN Ambassador Samantha Power and other top/appointed Administration officials Unmasked people as easily as we do a casual internet search. Gowdy and Nunes said yesterday that all members of the Trump FAMILY were also unmasked by numerous Obama people. They didn't treat Unmasking as a tool to be carefully and selectively used when spying on Americans, as it was designed.

This is a HUGE powder-keg story waiting to blow, once the reasons for large-scale casual unmasking, and the targeted people and information is revealed.

Since I don't fully understand WHAT can be gleaned by "unmasking" someone, its a certainty that the general American public doesn't either. We hear the word "unmasking"....but what does that fully imply? For example, if I "unmask" you, does that mean that I have the ability to see all your PAST/CURRENT/FUTURE actions and activities and personal data? Does that give me the authority to tell the FBI/NSA to "target" you for enhanced spying/surveillance?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

originally posted by: CanadianMason

My last piece of breadcrumb evidence, is that I've been watching the UK flight radar for a couple of months now, and every day for weeks, planes were flying over the UK doing survey work. All the surveying was over potential flood areas. The flooding narrative has been in the background ever since the 2012 olympics, and as anyone who has seen the connections, Covid shows up in that too. In fact the entirety of the last 8 years was played out in the opening/closing shows. The only thing that I've not seem to come to pass in the flooding. So seeing all this activity has got me wondering. Flooding on a grand scale can only be caused by a few things on a short time scale...

Very edited

Could passing through the tail of a comet cause flooding on a grand scale on a short time scale?
We've looked at possible strikes from rocky debris.
We've considered possible dangerous gases.
But isn't the tail of a comet made largely of water vapor?
Would the Earth's gravity suck that in and cause insane rains? Like for 40 days and 40 nights...

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Chris Wallace is like Neil Cavuto. They will freely bash President Trump's actions that they don't agree with, but they also back him, and bash Democrats just as easily.

This afternoon Cavuto and Wallace sounded just like we (patriots) do, when they were discussing Obama's Unmaskers, General Flynn Frame-up, and Pelosi's $3-Trillion bill, loaded with Dim party favors.

Juan Williams and Donna Brazille on the other hand, are as Liberal as they come. President Trump can do nothing good in their eyes.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
fwiw...The Bible says we all Burn To a Crisp the next time he destroys most life on Earth. It's too bad liberals don't believe in God. They could say that God himself declares "global warming" as a danger to humankind's existence.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Skada

Nice observation.

Notice, also, there are 22 stars on the flag!

Make of that what you will!

www.spaceforce.mil...

Describes the heraldry

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

en.wikipedia.org...

Uniforms plus flags etc. .......... may be useful, guess they are a private style mode ?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I think the unmasking story still has legs. It looks to be a slow moving release for all to digest..I also think the week ends after Saturday so we still may have another boom or two...we'll see.
Trump has been a master at the news cycle since 3 decades ago+ so I would expect the pace would be designed to take all the oxygen in the news cycles leading to the indictments from John Durham and the fall election, we're at the home stretch.
I estimate 3 news cycles per week so Trump does not need to rush everything...it has to be timed right.
That is how I see it...I think it had to be done this way...just my two cents.
www.wral.com...

WHEN WOULD AN INTELLIGENCE AGENCY UNMASK A NAME?

The request is not automatically granted. The person asking has to have a good reason. Typically, the reason is that not knowing the name makes it impossible to fully understand the intelligence provided.

The name is released only if the official requesting it has a need to know and the “identity is necessary to understand foreign intelligence information or assess its importance,” according to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence's latest report, which includes statistics on unmasking. “Additional approval by a designated NSA official is also required.”
Former NSA Director Mike Rogers has said that only 20 of his employees could approve an unmasking. The names are shared only with the specific official who asked. They are not released publicly. Leaking a name, or any classified information, is illegal.

Also you posted:

Chris Wallace is like Neil Cavuto

Couldn't agree more..both are spineless nevertrumpers..Wallace is in your face about it, Neil is more cowardly...both suck.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Aallanon
Obama's UN Ambassador Samantha Power and other top/appointed Administration officials Unmasked people as easily as we do a casual internet search. Gowdy and Nunes said yesterday that all members of the Trump FAMILY were also unmasked by numerous Obama people. They didn't treat Unmasking as a tool to be carefully and selectively used when spying on Americans, as it was designed.

This is a HUGE powder-keg story waiting to blow, once the reasons for large-scale casual unmasking, and the targeted people and information is revealed.

Since I don't fully understand WHAT can be gleaned by "unmasking" someone, its a certainty that the general American public doesn't either. We hear the word "unmasking"....but what does that fully imply? For example, if I "unmask" you, does that mean that I have the ability to see all your PAST/CURRENT/FUTURE actions and activities and personal data? Does that give me the authority to tell the FBI/NSA to "target" you for enhanced spying/surveillance?

edit on 15-5-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

One set of stars is for sure the pleadies

www.thehiddenrecords.com...

The Pleiades (/ˈpliːədiːz/,[7] /ˈplaɪədiːz/[8]), also known as the Seven Sisters and Messier 45, are an open star cluster containing middle-aged, hot B-type stars in the north-west of the constellation Taurus. It is among the star clusters nearest Earth and is the cluster most obvious to the naked eye in the night sky.

Messier 45

en.m.wikipedia.org...

ETA maybe not for sure lol

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What can be gleaned? Identity.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Guess what they produce ??

pal29501.wordpress.com...

Magnesium Stearate is an ingredient used in Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) AND Azithromycin

edit on 15-5-2020 by steaming because: To add reasons

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert
My apologies. There are 23 stars on the flag, not 22. (Tiny little star on the left.)

PAIN.

<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join