It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 246
<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join
share:
(post by AndyFromMichigan removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Just cruising OpFor and came across this and for some strange reason, (probably just me), the wording of this tweet stood out to me.
Now, most of us are aware that real comms don't happen in the "open", at least most of the time.
You be the judge.
🤔

"Michelle and I want to do our part to give all you parents a break today, so we’re reading “The Word Collector” for
@chipublib
. It’s a fun book that vividly illustrates the transformative power of words––and we hope you enjoy it as much as we did."

"...the word collector..."

"...vividly illustrates the transformative power of words..."

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 14Fri, 15 May 2020 14:41:09 -0500pmvAmerica/ChicagoFridayb20205America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: Flavor

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
BOOM!

twitter.com...

SHE IS RED PILLING like a boss!

She is a pistol! I ❤️ her!

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skada
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The logo looks like Star Trek Federation Insignia.
Am I the only one that sees it?

Also the stars, what constellations are those, and what does the "brighter stars" mean?

ETA: The fringe is white. So not maritime. What does that represent?

Yes, the Star Trek insignia resemblance was discussed back in late January when the Space Force Seal was first announced in a Trump tweet.

Air Force Command logo from 2005:
twitter.com...

The flag is derived from the Space Force seal that Trump approved in January. The flag takes the central elements of the seal and places them on a black field fringed in platinum with the words United States Space Force and Roman Numerals MMXIX (2019) below. The Space Force was established on Dec. 20, 2019.

The dark blue and white in the seal represent outer space. The Delta Wing symbolizes the early days of the U.S. Air Force space community, and also represents variations of space vehicles. The globe represents the terrestrial home of the U.S. Space Force. The white Polaris is the guiding light of security and alludes to a constant presence and vigilance in space. The three larger stars symbolize the “organize, train and equip” functions of the Space Force.

Space News

Raymond, the chief of space operations, told Trump that the prominent star design on the black and platinum-colored flag represented the North Star, which “signifies our core value, our guiding light.”

Stars and Stripes

I'm not sure what the white fringe means other than the Fringe is for indoor US military flags only, though gold fringe can also be used outside. I'm no vexillologist so just based on what I've read.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Okay, cheers Relsufi, Another Mystic Brew done yesterday, will put up when Qued n ready.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

I would normally agree 1320Q17yes but someone posted a reference that @LouiseMensch was nicknamed "Limey"; can't easily find it now.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Quadrivium
BOOM!

twitter.com...

SHE IS RED PILLING like a boss!

She is a pistol! I ❤️ her!

Agreed.
She put the onus on the reporters.
Not that I think it will change them a bit, but she came right out and told them that they aren't doing their jobs.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: crankyoldman

????

Hint. Why are there no direct follow up questions?

Because she sucks as an interviewer? Because her focus was on not screwing up the next question on her list? Because she's not listening to answers?

Seen it a hundred times in trials and depositions. Lawyers miss key responses because they're too focused on asking the next question on their list.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Guys I really think you qill like this.
It is touching.
twitter.com...

Think we may have a theme song and vid.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Foxmews.com
About 1 hour ago
4:09 to at least 5:41

Sen. Lindsey Grahem explaining why he is against past president being called ( also a live Biden statement heard)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
A study published by the Journal of the American Medical Association in late April concluded that 94% of coronavirus patients in New York City hospitals suffered from preexisting conditions.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Q4252

Acting DNI Grenell announces changes to election security briefings
Q4253

May 15 2020 14:58:41 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
Q

Q4254

May 15 2020 15:08:31 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
Is this about the virus OR THE ELECTION?
The Truth is right in front of you.
Q

edit on 15-5-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

POTUS is considering that the Vaccine quest be handed over to several Private companies, Glaxo Smith......... being one of them. Stated how the intentional Dream / wish, is perfect the quest before the end of 2020.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
EQ M 6.5 - 56km W of Tonopah, Nevada
2020-05-15 11:03:27 (UTC) 38.159°N 117.875°W 2.8 km depth

USGS

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Their segments are too short. That is why the journalist cannot carefully listen and ask follow-up questions. Mark Levin on Fox News has a full hour with every guest. Very detailed.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Does noone else think it odd that there isn't a drop of red in the space force flag?

Is this setting a precedent for "The New Republic" flags?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Could chuck Schumer's warning to President Trump be connected with the unmasking of General Flynn?

twitter.com...

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Does noone else think it odd that there isn't a drop of red in the space force flag?

Is this setting a precedent for "The New Republic" flags?

What should be red, Rel?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
EQ M 6.5 - 56km W of Tonopah, Nevada
2020-05-15 11:03:27 (UTC) 38.159°N 117.875°W 2.8 km depth

USGS

Been bumping all day in Nevada, I woke up to a couple of 6s in my alert box.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Still catching up, yes this is the step back after the two steps forward ( felt like five lol ).

originally posted by: crankyoldman
File under "Things that DID NOT happen this week..."

Anitfa DIDN'T storm the government offices demanding the fascists let folks out of their homes and open up. [Seems Antifa got a "stand down" order.]

Millions of folks DIDN'T rip off their masks in protest of unconstitutional, irrational and immoral orders to wear submissive sheep masks.

Millions of immigrants DIDN'T demanded the better life they came here seeking.

Governors DIDN'T admit their "house arrest" orders are beyond draconian or say they'd no longer seek to mine the Draco Records for more effective ways to torture people.

Millions, Tens of Thousands or even dozens DIDN'T die of Wuhan>Corona>Covid flu exclusively.

The 350 million downtrodden, oppressed and house arrested DIDN'T rise up like they've seen in the movies to transcend the "orders" of about 150 clinically insane people.

The "fourth estate' DIDN'T spend all their virtual ink demanding government prove any of this is actually necessary, effective or remotely legal. (odd, considering the "Constitution" that gives them the right to speak, also says this is unlawful).

Flynn's case DIDN'T actually get dropped.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Can you post a clip of that please.

a reply to: steaming

<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join