It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 252
<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

There is no Navy National Guard either, is there?

Not called as such, but ...

Cheers

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I have an NDA but I can broadly speak as to what I worked on. Mostly the software for the entire ICBM system. Also towards the end of my career i got into some more Top Secret stuff that deals with nuclear monitoring and the world wide sensor network that we use for that purpose.

Also, I was never stationed at Cheyanne Mountain. I was in Utah and in Florida at Patrick AFB, which is now a Space Force base. Had I stayed in I would be in the Space Force now.
edit on 16-5-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Wow that’s interesting - I had no idea that organization existed. Do all states have something like that?

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6
15 May 2020 - 1:46:44 PM
www.foxnews.com...
It's right in front of you.
It always has been.
Q

qanon.pub...

I said it back in Feb.

Feb 27th 2020

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
I think this group wants this to get to a "National Emergency" level by November, and impact the elections. You'll have to vote by mail.

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
I can tell you I'm low-key psychic, or I can just show you.

Pelosi wants 'vote by mail' provisions in next U.S. coronavirus bill

twitter.com...

Vote-by-mail is insecure.

edit on 16-5-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Hey Dooby. Thanks for the info!
Here’s code monkeys twitter page
twitter.com...

Also, this book is great Al ! Many thanks
a reply to: Aallanon
edit on 16-5-2020 by nowayreally because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
A POTUS tweet storm started early this morning!

29 tweets from 05:21:32 to 08:38:42, 20 of which are retweets!!

The 1st non-retweet looks like a coded message:

Happy Birthday Tom!
Quote Tweet
Sara A. Carter
@SaraCarterDC · 18h
Happy Birthday @TomFitton Hope you have the most wonderful day ever my friend!!! twitter.com/judicialwatch/…

Is Judicial Watch going to get a trove of FOIA information today?

The 2nd non-retweet raises that there is more evidence of Obamagate than Russian Collusion:

So true!
Quote Tweet
Oversight Committee Republicans
@GOPoversight · May 14
"The fact is that we already have more compelling evidence that the Obama administration engaged in misconduct than we ever did for opening the Russian-collusion investigation."

Fact check: True

The 3rd non-retweet has a Q STRINGER in it:

The Radical Left is in total command & control of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google. The Administration is working to remedy this illegal situation. Stay tuned, and send names & events. Thank you Michelle! t.co...

Q1591 (sums to 16th = today):

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 388aee No.1916327 📁
Jun 26 2018 20:27:15 (EST)

>>1916245
JA in the news?
Think JC.
Server unlocks SR.
MS_13 (2 187'd nearby) phones unlock command & control.
ETA (estimated).
It has begun.

Q

The 4th non-retweet warns of a FALSE FLAG:

“Scandal has defined the Obama Administration.” @LisaMarieBoothe @ffweekend

The 5th non-retweet confirms WHO funding still frozen:

Lou, this is just one of numerous concepts being considered under which we would pay 10% of what we have been paying over many years, matching much lower China payments. Have not made final decision. All funds are frozen. Thanks!
Quote Tweet
Lou Dobbs
@LouDobbs · 11h
Top WH Advisors are working for whom exactly? Surely not for our historic President or this great nation: Trump set to restore partial funding to WHO after pause to investigate coronavirus response #MAGA ⁦@realDonaldTrump⁩ #AmericaFirst #Dobbs

The 6th asks for action from Mexico on drugs.

The 7th quotes "95% Approval" for the 38th time.

The 8th laments MSM not covering how POTUS made governors look good over COVID.

The 9th covers a long path of the public calling a CNN reporter FAKE NEWS and chanting "Fake news is not essential".

POTUS retweeted himself 3 times so far:

1) May 16, 2020 05:22:45 AM self retweet of May 15 2020 07:19:56
DELTA = 22:02:49 gives
Q2202 Deep State & Fake News Attempting to Blackmail Politicians into Impeaching POTUS
Q249 Hussein AIDS video

2) May 16, 2020 08:17:11 self retweet of May 15, 2020 13:50:48
DELTA = 18:26:33
Q1826 MSM Coordinated Attacks on Devin Nunes
Q2623 Three Detention Centers Being Prepped

3) May 16, 2020 08:17:21 self retweet of May 15 2020 14:10:00
DELTA = 18:07:21
Q1807 Biggest cover-up in US History (Pics of MSM/US govt CELLS)
Q721 Russian Arrested in Thailand: You have so much more than you know

ETA at 12:24 EST... now up to 43 tweets.
edit on 16-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
German protests

Funny how this is framed. Protests bear the mark of "Russian disnformation". Fringe, wacky conspiracy theorists, tin foil. Protectors are anti-immigrant racist. Protectors are anti-Semitic because many denounce Soros, etc, etc
I could almost believe this writer had an agenda...

RR, what is a bit curious is that a writer for Agence France-Presse is echoing faithfully the official worldview of the German state.

Protesters = disorder, therefore they must be smeared. Official Germany is still very big on the notions of public order (Ordnung) and obedience to authority.

Merkel has been Chancellor for an astounding FIFTEEN years. German democracy is moribund. The only political force that has dented her low-productivity "great coalition" governing style is the right-of-center Alternative for Germany party, and Merkel's government is always looking for ways to declare them in violation of German law regarding anti-democratic political activity. IIRC, Russia has (unwisely IMO) muddied the waters of German politics by supporting nationalist groups ... how often is not really important, for it has happened and is now a convenient whipping boy for the Merkel government.

The AFP writer ... not sure, but I smell some kind of EU influence at work, as in "Germany is top dog and puts a lot of money into this organization, so follow their lead as far as journalism goes". Following their lead is easy to do, just read the tone Deutsche Welle takes on any given issue.

Parting observation. The USA is not the only western power with MSM issues.

Cheers

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Wow that’s interesting - I had no idea that organization existed. Do all states have something like that?

I think it is relatively rare, but have never checked state by state.

Cheers

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: nowayreally
a reply to: doobydoll

Hey Dooby. Thanks for the info!
Here’s code monkeys twitter page
twitter.com...

Also, this book is great Al ! Many thanks
a reply to: Aallanon

Hi NWR. No probs and thank you for that.

The EU is playing the whole data-breach thing down and implying it's all fake news.

I do love how the term 'fake news', first coined by POTUS, and ridiculed by anti-Trump media and the left, is now actually a 'thing' that they all unwittingly acknowledge when they themselves start shouting it lol.

Trump is wayyyy outta their league. They're way too slow for him. He's miles in front.

God Bless him.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Regarding UK press... The Express is simply the worst. In fact, one way or the other, there isn't a decent British newspaper.
I have it on very good authority that actual truth that has now come out has been known for years, but they'd never print it.
Absolute trash, and part of the problem.

The only reason to look at them is to gauge the narrative that is being pushed and read between the lines.

On that, I find it interesting to notice that the Express is ramping up a WW3 narrative, with China, Russia as the bogey men. Not that this is any suprise, but these narratives are like slow breadcrumbs fed to an eventual front page main.

It's like the story you posted about... leaks/hacks in Europe. I imagine in time we'll see the break up of Europe due to revelations about corruption, Iran and nuclear weapons, siphoning of money, wasted billions etc. Setting the stage for the dividing axis allies narrative. Turkey is a big issue waiting to blow up, combined with Russia.
You can see where it all goes.
They can't just get on with whatever BS they want to do... no, they have to manipulate the minds of the masses first to justify it all... lead us up the garden path... like Billy Gates warning the pandemic is coming! Get ready... it's coming, oh no! it's coming, hey, vaccines people! We need vaccines or else! then rumours, then it's here! THE VIRUS IS HERE AHHHH!

Then, it is all our fault, and anything that goes wrong that has an impact on the populace is because we didn't listen. Guilt, fear, authoritative grip tightens to protect our delicate little cotton wool wrapped selves.

It all gets boring when you wake up to it (and I'm not saying that non of you haven't).

Another thing... while I'm griping... Anyone claiming they predicted anything is living a lie... it is written in plain sight. The breadcrumbs become obvious, as does the symbolism used.
We keep walking into it as a mass. Kept too busy to pay attention. Headlines used to slip into our subconscious, whether we read the content or not. Collective belief helps bring about events. Reactions pre-programmed. They have played this game for so long that it is all second nature to them. They look at where they want to steer the ship, and then plot a course, with key story points as markers to the destination. Told incrementally, the path becomes clear and directed.
Need some people to cause a problem to justify a difficult path? Easy, just dip into the pool of gathered data, find someone who is already half way there, give them a nudge, make them extreme, find ways of giving them money, and you have a news story about a new evil to be fought, and what "we" they are going to do about it. Next thing you know, the military is shooting people and rights begin to vanish. Police arresting people for going for a walk, or flying drones to track them. Meh.

Better to turn the news off and not really give them your power. If you do look, then point out the narrative and where it is likely to lead and cast a big yawn to it... but really, better to ignore them. Are you forced to carry a mobile phone? Forced to watch the news or buy papers? New laws are created at such a pace that we're all meant to be aware of it all?
Clearly, it is all a bunch of bull.

Sorry, I just get fed up with it sometimes. I'm not even saying I don't fall for some of it... it is a human condition that is exploited... hard not to. But it still deeply annoys me (to put it lightly). This is also why I remain entirely sceptical of the Q movement, as should everyone, even those invested. Proofs,, fine, no doubt it is real. Truths about others are easy to show and create trust (especially if you didn't like them or their agenda in the first place). No doubt any faction can be revealed to show how we've been used.
But truths about those behind the revelations... not revealed. The blind spot. Empires, us in the middle. Battle of the ideologies that grapple for THE POWER! Giving it to them is our failing, and why we remain slaves to the causes of others, who probably don't deserve it. Abuse and manipulation from all sides, and sadly, they know of no other way of being.

Gosh, I'm a bit cynical today. Excuse me

Edit: I'll just add, that I'm still hopeful that the Q movement is sincerely a positive step forward... as I've noted before, Q does push to think for yourself. This isn't a narrative that you would normally hear... fighting the obvious media manipulation is also a suprise! I remain hopeful, but it isn't for the authority, it is for people opening their eyes and taking back their own power. I don't wish to seem negative. The work done here is important on that front alone. It is also why I am speaking my mind rather than holding it in.
I've got a story that goes back nearly a decade, and is tied to this whole thing... a story I'll probably never tell... but is the source of my frustrations.
Keep on and shine you lot.
edit on 16-5-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I have an NDA but I can broadly speak as to what I worked on. Mostly the software for the entire ICBM system. Also towards the end of my career i got into some more Top Secret stuff that deals with nuclear monitoring and the world wide sensor network that we use for that purpose.

Also, I was never stationed at Cheyanne Mountain. I was in Utah and in Florida at Patrick AFB, which is now a Space Force base. Had I stayed in I would be in the Space Force now.

Sounds like an interesting life! Thanks for the share. I expect the space force has a lot of people excited to join up.
I wonder what we'll see trickle down into the official space force from the hidden tech (which we all know already exists)... Plasma based propulsion no doubt. Anti-G will be "discovered" soon I expect.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

Sounds like an interesting life! Thanks for the share. I expect the space force has a lot of people excited to join up.
I wonder what we'll see trickle down into the official space force from the hidden tech (which we all know already exists)... Plasma based propulsion no doubt. Anti-G will be "discovered" soon I expect.

Morning, folks.

You know, I'm not trying to cast any doubts, but I do wanna point out the other side of this coin. Speaking of plasma based propulsion, I've also heard pretty persistent rumors of another type of craft the spooks have been working on behind the scenes that involves plasma.

The story goes that a long time ago they decided they had to replicate the so-called "Foo Fighters" that were seen over the skies of Europe during the first World War. And they were successful. What's more is that supposedly they can use these plasma orbs to create holograms that would fool anyone.

The thing about all this space based technology stuff is its hard to discern fact from fiction. Yeah, they may have the tech to travel to the stars, but they may also have the tech that's just good enough to fool you into believing they can travel to the stars.

Just something that sorta nags at the back of my mind. I've long thought we may be watching Project Blue Beam unfold before our eyes. And if it's true that this is what this is, let's hope that we continue to be led by people with righteous intentions. Cuz stuff is about to get hectic.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Seems fitting.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Absolutely exists. Seen it.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Absolutely exists. Seen it.

What exists? The tech to travel to the stars or the plasma orb holograms? Both?

And in other Space Force related news, the Space Force has unveiled a space object tracking software package called "The Kobayashi Maru". Lol

They're either just screwing with folks at this point with this Star Trek stuff or reality is a lot more malleable than we thought. The Star Trek references are getting ridiculous, imo.

www.popularmechanics.com...

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

"Vote by mail" wouldn't hurt President Trump, but the state/local "snafus" would make the Iowa Caucus screwup look tiny by comparison.

The DNC wants to use "Virtual Voting" for the August convention. Biden is for it too, lol.

www.fox4now.com...

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Love it ketsuko!

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
President Trump fires another Inspector General. (State Department)

President Donald Trump has removed State Department Inspector General Steve Linick and replaced him with an ally of Vice President Mike Pence — the latest in a series of moves against independent government watchdogs in recent months.

Trump informed Congress of his intent to oust Linick, a Justice Department veteran appointed to the role in 2013 by then President Barack Obama, in a letter to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Friday night.
More at: www.politico.com...

I know why ICIG Atkinson was terminated. But what do we know about Steve Linick? Ever mentioned by Q?

(IMO) DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz needs to go also.

Every report he issues says, "The FBI had no political motivation. It was pure business."

WRONG IG Horowitz!

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It's the grin on Barr's face.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Here's some good news, y'all.

The FDA has ordered a halt to Bill Gates' coronavirus testing program declaring that the program has gone beyond its stated scope.

www.bizpacreview.com...

<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join