It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 247
<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Does noone else think it odd that there isn't a drop of red in the space force flag?

Is this setting a precedent for "The New Republic" flags?

For one the logo was created months ago with no red and secondly, I assume it's due to Red is not an official color of the Air Force.

Army - Black & Gold

Navy - Blue & Gold

Air Force - Ultramarine Blue & Gold

Marines - Scarlet & Gold

Coast Guard - White, and shades of blue and red known as CG Blue and CG Red.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And the meeting in the White House where Sally Yates was shocked because Obama knows stuff he shouldn’t

January 5th. Dun dun duun

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I thought this would have surely popped up now. IT showed up last night. Would have posted it ,but I lost my wifi with the little storm of Fla coast.

This DNC Speaker said they arent going to nominate Biden at the convention. Right from her own mouth, give it a listen
Quick short video of it

twitter.com...

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Sounds like that might be the beginning of a drip-drip-drip reveal...like what barr Durham and grenell are doing.

Good find!

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Burgess Meredith played the villian Penguin in the Batman tv show many of us remember as kids.
Dr. Fauci looks a lot like Burgess Meredith....coincidence but the likeness is uncanny

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
BBC weird story...messaging?

BBC24 News is showing cameo reports of Penguins from Chicago(?) visiting a PERU museum... with footage of the penguins looking at the exhibits!

A search of the BBC news website doesn't show it, adding to my feeling that this is cabal comms.

I did find an odd reference that may be pertinent:
Ancient giant penguin unearthed in Peru (2010)

The fossil of a giant penguin that lived 36 million years ago has been discovered in Peru.

The team told Science magazine that the animal's feathers were brown and grey, distinct from the black "tuxedo" look of modern penguins.

It was about 1.5m (5ft) tall and nearly twice as heavy as an Emperor Penguin, the largest living species.

Is this messaging that cabal needs to stop being seen as black hats and start being grey hats to grow back into control?

Whatever the messaging, the story is just unreal. Why would a US zoo take 3 penguins on a day trip to a Peru museum???

If you need a good laugh!

CORONAVIRUS HORSE RACE 🏇🏇🏇
twitter.com...

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I didn't think it funny until they hit the finish. Thanks for my daily LOL.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This wasn't the big boom week I was hoping for, but the unmasking news was OK.

Since grenell took a big Satchel of documents over to attorney general Barr last week, hopefully we will learn next week exactly why the unmasking was done, from within the Obama White House itself.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Since grenell took a big Satchel of documents over to attorney general Barr last week, hopefully we will learn next week exactly why the unmasking was done, from within the Obama White House itself.

The unmasking is huge for those who do this thing for a living. The dates are what matters.

Someone (maybe not actually Samantha Powers) was doing this right up until the inauguration. Since they were leaving the admin, why do it? If it was soooo bad how come the only thing to come of it was the frame up of Gpap, Stone, Manafort and Flynn?

Folks will need to put the later together. Nothing came of it all including the unmasking. Which is interesting because I assume all that NSA unmasking passed by Adm. Rogers desk.

The other under the radar event is the investigation of Burr and ChiFi. HUGE, as this used to be business as usual, but evidently isn't now.

So who flip and ratted this week as a result of those two efforts we don't know - yet.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Look at the guys face to the left of Biden in the pic you shared of Biden getting that medal from Obama looks like they pasted someone elses face on him.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Mail-In Voting Advocate Resigns...

USPS board set to lose quorum as deputy postmaster general resigns

The Postal Service, a month out from its next postmaster general taking office, will also see its second-in-command leave the agency.

Deputy Postmaster General Ronald Stroman, after nine years at the Postal Service and more than 40 years in public service, will resign from the agency on June 1.

During his tenure, Stroman led government affairs and international mail issues for USPS, and worked with state and local officials to oversee the expansion of vote by mail.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Trump: I call it the Super Duper Missile 17 17 17 17 times faster! Boom 💥

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Yeah, don’t let the Left MSM’s narrative of unmasking minimize the importance.

It’s huge. FISA Court Fraud + Unmasking.

Those two are a problem.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I started a reply-post to you but, I got interrupted in the midst of it. For the life of me, I can't remember if I hit the 'Reply' button or not; and, I can't seem to find it anywhere so, this post is a re-start. Forgive me for my old aged, slip of the mind.

What I was trying to post was....

Time for me to get back into NASCAR.

NASCAR is scheduled to make itsreturn to racing on Sunday, May 17, at Darlington Raceway
~ Link< br />
Go, Chris Buescher, #17!

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Or did you request this;

www.cnbc.com...

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Thanks it was the first one but I had already found it myself. I was just being lazy.
edit on 15-5-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I believe upon further investigation that it will come to light that Obama did all the unmasking. That’s why Samantha powers and Joe Biden and James clapper didn’t know anything about it. Obama was doing it under their names illegally. That’s why they have such a righteous attitude.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Link

Very interesting.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".

Uncle Sam is in the DOGG HOUSE!

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenmonet

Looks like the new DNI director Grenell

<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join