It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 248
<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Q4255

May 15 2020 18:39:50 (EST) NEW
www.youtube.com...šŸ“
Where. We. Go. One. We. Go. All.
Q

edit on 15-5-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Go time!

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Contact Tracing Funders

Hold onto your cookies, folks! Wait until you hear this BS!

Can Anybody Stop These Criminals?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I could never figure out why they did in the first place. Not like they have that kind of clearance for this sort of thing. Might plug a few holes now though, that parts good!

Acting DNI Ric Grenell Announces the FBI Will No Longer be Giving Intelligence-Based Threat Briefings to Candidates

Link to ARTICLE

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Anyone check the earthquakes in Tonapah, Nevada? Pretty sure there's a test range around there somewhere right?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Skada

Nice observation.

Notice, also, there are 22 stars on the flag!

Make of that what you will!

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

My point was that the skin tone of the face and neck do not match and the face is facing a different direction than the forehead. Not sure how your face can be at a different angle than your forehead. Unless there is a a joint somewhere between the forehead and chin I've never discovered. Face is so tan it's almost brown. But neck and forehead are pale white. The second I saw the image it stood out like a sore thumb. Please take a second look and tell me if I'm being crazy.
edit on 15-5-2020 by Stevenmonet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenmonet

I agree you are not crazy. To me the face ā€œpastedā€ over the other face looks like DNI Rick Grenell

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Look at the outline from where it was cut pasted on I mean they didn't even hide the cut looks like he has an oval arround his face. Why would this image need any doctoring? Just too weird.

I did a Google image search and found the source of that photo at: www.npr.org...

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
Anyone check the earthquakes in Tonapah, Nevada? Pretty sure there's a test range around there somewhere right?

Yea, I posted back here

Tonopah Test Range owned by DOE.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
That was incredible! And to think, just a few (couple hundred) evil top-tier bastards tried to damage and destroy every one of us this year. The American can-do/will-do spirit is about to be set free again.

The evil ones will pay...hopefully with their lives in a public forum, for both punishment and deterrence.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

What reason could NPR possibly have to make such an obvious photo edit? Color me curious.

They credit Susan Walsh of the associated press for the photo, so guess I should research her and see what pops up.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenmonet

After watching the video my conclusion,

Itā€™s a shadow

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thanks for bringing Feinstein to my attention.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein has turned over documents to the FBI and answered questions from law-enforcement officials about her husbandā€™s controversial stock trades, a spokesman for the California Democrat said on Thursday.

www.politico.com...

I guess her husband wouldn't make "well timed" Covid-19 related trades, unless she advised him to. Just as bad as doing it herself. Yesterday, all the news was about Burr being investigated by the FBI. Nothing about Feinstein. Maybe it was because he stepped down from Chairmanship of the Senate Intel committee due to the investigation.

IMO the BIG boom related to unmasking will be revealing WHY they were doing it. 90% of the media and all their experts say it was justified...even by Biden, because everyone wanted to know who Russian Ambassador Kislyak was talking to. I don't buy that for a minute. Read somewhere this week that Kislyak was paid by the Obama admin to set-up the phone call with Flynn. (Need a lot more info on that. Very damning if true.)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Hi a reply to: carewemust

Didnā€™t we uncover that Samantha power head unmasked like 300 to 600 people? I donā€™t remember the exact number but it was crazy. They only found seven instances of her unmasking Flynn.

So who are the other hundreds of people that she unmasked?

I could be wrong the meds Iā€™m on arenā€™t doing me any favors in the memory department.
edit on 15-5-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

You are right it's a shadow cast by someone head in the press. Clear as day in the video.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
It's time for Fox to fire Chris Wallace. He's claiming Trump has also been accused of sexual assault.

His old man was a lefty. He's finally showing his true self. The game he's playing is more at home over at CNN or MSNBC.

Time. To. Go.

The article -

dailycaller.com...
edit on 5/15/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Don't all US military flags have the red white and blue in? But this doesn't!

If they had wanted red in it, I guess they would have put some red jet nozzles on the ship... but then again maybe this is indicating a gravity drive on it (no jets)?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Proclamation on Emergency Medical Services Week, 2020

During Emergency Medical Services Week, we honor all of the Emergency Medical Services (EMS) providers who play such a critical role in our Nationā€™s health and safety.

EMS = #Q720 & 34

Q#720
!UW.yye1fxo
Feb 11 2018 12:04:42

Do people believe all recent
resignations, plane crashes, plane
re_routes, EMS/EBS activations,
blackouts, etc are simply a coincidence?

Q#34
Nov 1 2017 21:56:16
We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens.

<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join