It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 250
<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I just was going through some boxes and I found a copy of “ Old World Secrets and the Omega Project codes.

Has anyone here ever heard of the book?

I don’t remember it all that well but if I recall it was very Qish.

It was the original reason I signed up here.
It led me to my first post here On ATS

Gonna go check it out.
edit on 15-5-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Opinion: Women are (generally) more socially adept than men. Most cultures were patriarchal by the time we hit the "common era", it isn't rocket science figuring out that adapting to this required learning to use societal norms as tools to manipulate this aggressive environment. Not that it wasn't present already, but this situation turned this skill into an advanced power in order to not just survive, but thrive, in such an inhospitable place.

So, in contrast to men, women tend to strike with words instead of action. Not that they won't move into action, but they tend to focus on getting their point across through dialogue and debate first. They tend to dominate these situations, especially in their house.

Men are expected to act. This is a societal pressure, and one of the main tools women are adept at manipulating. Words are easily said, especially if there is minimal consequence for doing so. But action... something else entirely. We're taught to act, THEN deal with societal/emotional consequence. Tends to make us the target of reprisal, which is the whole point. Protects those that we act in the stead of. A mainstay of patriarchal society.

~OPINION CONCLUSION~

So, to now respond to your statement, I'd advise you to look at this video, then one of Michigan militia protesting. One is somewhat mixed, but your observation of female dominated dialogue is spot on. The other is almost all men, and thete isn't much dialogie. It isn't necessary; the action speaks for itself.

As one can attest to via ATS content, true action against the quarantine is being met with vicious reprisals from the State. They literally move to destroy your life. So moving into action would violate the instinct to protect what we cherish.

But I guarantee you most men are itching to DO something about this. I can't speak for women, but I imagine the same is true for them as well. Honest debate is being ignored by the establishment (just enough coverage to spin it) and the State attacks you in such a way as to make you a liability to your own family if you act. Rage is building.

I leave you with an excerpt from some Zep

~When the Levee Breaks~

Cryin' won't help yuh, prayin' won't do you no good.
No!
Cryin' won't help yuh, prayin' won't do you no good.
When the levee breaks, mama you got to move.

All last night, sat on the levee and moaned.
ALL last night, sat on the levee and moaned.
I think about my baby, and my happy home.
Uuuuw no...

Addendum:

Forgive my wordiness! I have been red-pilling my people, and... they don't know anything about anything. I find myself having to resort to long-winded diatribes (like this) in order to ensure that whoever I am in discourse with understands the object AND it's shadow, so to speak.

We are getting normies on ATS now; I can't expect them to know all this #. And I want my ATS babies to grow big and strong. Important so that when they wake up they are "combat-ready"!

To those who read this far. Endurance is required for the Q mission, consider this a small obstacle. Real rabbit holes will make this look like half a paragraph of aimlesss scrawlings.
edit on 15-5-2020 by WorldUnderCeej because: Addendum

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I've got a first edition. Worth quite a few bucks.

It's interesting. Occultic.

Fits right in here at ATS.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

OK, so here is something really weird... stay with me...

I mentioned the cyanogenic aspect of C/2019 Atlas Y4 i.e. Cyanide.
In response to Cimmerius, I just looked up what happens to cyanide in water. The basic answer is :-

What happens when cyanide reacts with water?
Reaction with liquid water can produce dangerous amounts of HCN in confined spaces. They are both soluble in water. Reaction with acids quickly produces large quantities of toxic, flammable hydrogen cyanide gas. Sodium and potassium cyanide are both highly toxic via inhalation, ingestion and skin absorption.

But then I happened upon another question and answer...

How do you neutralize cyanide in water?
As far as I know, you can neutralize cyanide with a Sodium Hypochlorite solution (Bleach) under basic conditions (pH = 9-11) which will oxidize cyanides (CN-) ions into cyanates (CNO-) ions.

Sodium Hypochlorite... bleach... So I look that up to see if anything came up in the news, and see what my first link was...
Coronavirus: Use of sodium hypochlorite on people may have harmful effects

The use of sodium hypochlorite, which is sprayed on people when they walk through a disinfectant tunnel, may have a harmful effect on them even if there is a slight variation in its concentration

So let us get this straight, to disinfect people of Covid 19, they are using the exact chemical that is used to neutralise Cyanide. It has already been stated by various people that the supposed symptoms and effects of Covid19 seem remarkably similar to the effects of cyanide. Bleach would seem pretty heavy handed in disinfecting people.

In other news...
SODIUM HYPOCHLORITE GENERATOR MARKET EXPECTED TO WITNESS HIGH GROWTH OVER THE FORECAST PERIOD 2020 – 2027

Then you have the following type article:-
The coronavirus is no match for plain, old soap — here’s the science behind it

Soap and alcohol based cleaning are best. Yet "cleansing tunnels" are spraying bleach on people.
If you do some basic research on cyanide, you'll quickly come to the conclusion that it'd be very hard to tell if you have got a case of the covids, or have touched something with cyanide on it (don't touch your face folks!!)

So, cyanide will mix with rain and water.

And just to add in a spot of the "it's going to be biblical!"...
"Wormwood" is the name of a star in Revelation 8:10-11:
“The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water—the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.”

Bitter, or poisoned by cyanide? Makes you wonder doesn't it.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
DECODE ID 26RSH200515004D - 2x sequential POTUS self-retweets

1) Tweet #1 May 15 2020 17:20:05 retweets this one May 11 2020 12:37:05

t.co...

Time DELTA = 04 04:43:00... sums to 15th... includes 44 and 43 = Obama and George W Bush

2) Tweet #2 May 15 2020 18:23:35 retweets this one May 15 2020 13:28:15

Today I was presented with the brand new @SpaceForceDoD flag in the Oval Office. I will take Great Pride in displaying it at the @WhiteHouse! t.co...

Time DELTA = 00 04:55:20... sums to 16th... includes 45 and MIRROR of 25

3) Look at the individual timestamps:
17:20:05... contains Q and 5by5=Eyes On,
12:37:05... contains PAIN surrounded by Q,
18:23:35... contains PAIN surrounded by Q, (1+8+3+5)
13:28:15... contains 32= MIRROR of 23 = PAIN

NO COINCIDENCES... this is messaging something at MIDNIGHT perhaps, since today is 15th, tomorrow 16th?

ETA- This also ties in with SPURIOUS SPACES decode on Q4247 which has an extra space at the end of lines:
3+
6+
====
16th
edit on 15-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Just took a quick look at Amazon for that book, Old World Secrets and the Omega Project codes. Holy cow, $68 for used. Had to decline.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Cyanide is supposed to smell like bitter almonds.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Q#4250

Q: [note: who wears a mask and who does not]

May 6, no masks

What changed?

Which Fauxci?

These pics are nine days apart.

Is this a different baby talk Birx?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Too easy.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The Praetorians, Fort George G. Meade.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It's not necessarily inspired by Star Fleet...

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

In all that, I didn't actually reply to what you said, I got a little sidetracked!
I can't find anything which suggests a comet could cause more rainfall. I suppose it depends what it is composed of. But I find it quite unlikely. I'd think any kind of flooding aspect would be related more to an impact, or the supposed Nibiru passing... which supposedly has some strong basis in reality (putting aside all the cooky aspects normally associated with it).

In 1910, there were major fears that Halleys comet (with a cyanogenic tail) would wipe out everything, and there was mass panic. People were waiting for the end of the world! It was in the papers, and people were plugging up keyholes and sealing windows... you name it... but it didn't happen.

However.
That isn't to say that there aren't circumstances under which it could happen to some degree. We have a weakened magnetic field right now so I am led to believe. Would that increase chances of... are our defences lower? I don't know. Requires more research.

But here, check out the following article. It has some pretty interesting thoughts on the matter...

Atomic Comet: Death in the clouds

Excerpt:-

The 607 CE Earthly encounter with Comet Halley appears to have triggered the catastrophic plunge in temperatures that only began to recover after the Arabian Horizon in 637 CE.

The 760 CE Earthly encounter with Comet Halley appears to be associated with the catastrophic deposition of sand and gravel.

And the 912 CE Earthly encounter with Comet Halley appears to be closely associated with the catastrophic Heinsohn Horizon in 914 CE.

The Transit of Venus in 912 CE also suggests 912 CE was a very powerful alignment and that a Halley-Venus-Earth alignment could have emulated the conditions associated with Immanuel Velikovsky’s “Comet Venus”….

Like I say, I guess we'll find out. Not worth worrying about, but certainly worth being conscious of if you see some weird stuff happening "covid" related by the end of May/early June. A virus is a good cover story that offers a level of control and similar symptoms (and treatment!) without the 1910 style end of the world panic from Halleys comet.

EDIT: I won't keep going on about this, as it really isn't the place for it. It just seemed to come up here somehow. So apologies for being OT... an extensive response inspired by a reply to an earlier observation. Carry on Q.

edit on 15-5-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikeh3t
Just took a quick look at Amazon for that book, Old World Secrets and the Omega Project codes. Holy cow, $68 for used. Had to decline.

Free.

Old World Secrets and the Omega Project Codes

Or

Link

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Thanks !a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

You guys are aware of Space Command though right? It has been around for a long time. Based in Cheyenne mountain... the very same base used for the TV series "Stargate". The crew of the TV series even had the space command patch on their uniforms.

Worth spending a bit of time with Freeman Fly's work, he has spent years following the USAs space developments and the whole esoteric aspect around it. Search duckduckgo for freemantv and space for a few good shows... like this one...
Ode to the space war

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
This thread has gone eerily quiet :/ Just posting this to make sure that it isn't broken.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
President Trump fires another Inspector General. (State Department)

President Donald Trump has removed State Department Inspector General Steve Linick and replaced him with an ally of Vice President Mike Pence — the latest in a series of moves against independent government watchdogs in recent months.

Trump informed Congress of his intent to oust Linick, a Justice Department veteran appointed to the role in 2013 by then President Barack Obama, in a letter to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Friday night.
More at: www.politico.com...

I know why ICIG Atkinson was terminated. But what do we know about Steve Linick? Ever mentioned by Q?

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Feels like people are getting some sleep before space launch at 8:42 tomorrow?

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Feels like people are getting some sleep before space launch at 8:42 tomorrow?

On that, new Q post...

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 5226e9 No.9192282 📁
May 15 2020 18:39:50 (EST) NEW
www.youtube.com...📁
Where. We. Go. One. We. Go. All.
Q

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Yeah, but I'm just saying my gut tells me the insignia is similar to an atmospheric reentry vehicle, despite it's stated origin or cover story. The design could be partly one thing, and/or the other, and/or something we didn't even think of.
It could easily have a dual nature; the esoterics of a TV show, as well as the physical shape of a spacecraft specific to the programme, one which we do not even know about.
edit on 16-5-2020 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join