It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 251
<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   
German protests

Funny how this is framed. Protests bear the mark of "Russian disnformation". Fringe, wacky conspiracy theorists, tin foil. Protectors are anti-immigrant racist. Protectors are anti-Semitic because many denounce Soros, etc, etc
I could almost believe this writer had an agenda...

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Feels like people are getting some sleep before space launch at 8:42 tomorrow?

On that, new Q post...

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 5226e9 No.9192282 📁
May 15 2020 18:39:50 (EST) NEW
www.youtube.com...📁
Where. We. Go. One. We. Go. All.
Q

FYI: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   
DECODE ID 26RSH200515005D - Q4253 Acting DNI Grenell announces changes to election security briefings - has 4 key decodes:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 2a73b8 No.9189023 📁
May 15 2020 14:58:41 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
Q

1) It is the 584th PRIME... 5+8+4 = 16th.
The next PRIME, adding to 17 will be Q4259... probably tomorrow.

2) Timestamp is a MIRROR: 14:58:41.

3) Timestamp sums to 23=PAIN

4) It is a 5 min MARKER - IMPORTANT re the last week or so.

5) Other USUAL DECODES link to:
Q14 Military Intelligence & State Secrets

Q17 Why Does Obama Trail POTUS?

Q41 North Korea Mountain Collapse

Q44 Before POTUS departs on Friday he will be sending an important message via Twitter. God bless.

Q58 Senator McCain and others roundly criticized Rep. Michele Bachmann in 2012 when she and four members of the House Permanent Select Committee Intelligence and the House Judiciary Committee cited Ms. Abedin in letters sent to the Inspectors General of the Department of Defense, Department of State, Department of Justice, Department of Homeland Security, and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, warning about Muslim Brotherhood infiltration of the United States government.

Q59 How did SA welcome POTUS during his trip? Why was this historic and not covered by MSM? How did SA welcome BO during his trip? How did SA welcome HRC during her trip? Why is this relevant? Not suggesting SA is clean by any means but they play a role in this global game of RISK.

Q137 Rothschild banks #3 of 4: Iraq to Pakistan

Q258 RED CROSS RED RED. NK. Hussein. ASIA. Why was that STRINGER sent out? Decode. News unlocks message. Future proves past. Where is the RED CROSS? Runs deep. Children. Pray.

Q504 DEFCON 1 Stringer/Marker: WE ARE TALKING DIRECTLY TO THIS BOARD. LEARN OUR COMMS.

Q1458 Rod Rosenstein Meeting with Five Eyes Spying Partners in Canada

Q1759 Michael Avenatti is a Spook?

Q1958 There is a reason why we continue to highlight this speech. www.youtube.com...📁 Listen carefully. TRUTH & HONESTY. Part (2) - Rally [RED October] Mouthpieces do not think or speak for themselves.

Q2658 PANIC IN DC? WHY? WHAT WAS LOST? POWER OF THE PURSE. COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE UNITED STATES MILITARY. POWER TO REPLACE SENIOR OFFICIALS WITHIN CRUCIAL GOV POSITIONS (DEPT'S) WHO CAN THEN REPLACE SR+MID+LOW POSITIONS (TRICKLE_DOWN REPLACEMENT). POWER TO APPOINT SC JUSTICES. (What if HRC won and appointed 2+ crooked SCJs?) (The Last Resort) POWER TO DIRECTLY UNDO HUSSEIN/PREV EO'S WHICH HARMED-GREATLY LIMITED THE US IN MANY VITAL/NEC WAYS. POWER TO REBUILD THE UNITED STATES MILITARY (BACK) TO A GLOBAL SUPER POWER. (CHINA PAYOFFS (BRIBE $) FAILURE) POWER TO ENACT LAWS BY EO TO COMBAT AND PROTECT OUR PEOPLE. POWER TO SHIFT FOREIGN POLICY THEREBY REDUCING OUR ENEMIES ABILITY TO PROSPER AND SOMEDAY REIGN. (IRAN DEAL - PARIS ACCORD - CHINA TRADE - SYRIA - ………………….)
POWER TO DECLAS CRUCIAL DOCS TO PROVIDE THE PUBLIC W/ THE TRUTH (TRANSPARENCY). POWER TO GIVE BACK POWER TO THE PEOPLE (AS INTENDED BY OUR FOUNDERS). LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD. …………………

Q3158 THE STANDARD HOTEL. RACHEL CHANDLER.

Q4144 Show of Force: AC-130 Gunship Lights up the Night

edit on 16-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I wonder what makes the new "election security briefings" different? I have no frame of reference. The article I read doesn't give any "Here's how they were, and here's how they will be" examples.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert
Vague connection, at best...
"The growing demonstrations have sparked comparison to the anti-Muslim Pegida marches at the height of Europe's refugee crisis in 2015..."

How? You're right about it being garbage journalism.
edit on 16-5-2020 by FlyingFox because: #FREEDOM

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I was wondering that too... I may be wrong but I thought:

Old way:
1) Intelligence briefings given from point person becomes the party's candidate,
2) Briefings given by FBI (allowing them to record meetings and then justify FISAing the candidate?)
3) Secret Service assigned
4) If election won then some level of review/sign-off on intelligence briefings until inauguration day?

New way?:
1) Secret Service assigned from point of election as candidate,
2) Briefings from point of winning election?
3) Briefings from ODNI, NOT FBI.

IT WOULD BE PRETTY DANGEROUS TO THE PLAN TO BE GIVING SWAMP CREATURES INTELLIGENCE BRIEFINGS FROM 4 MONTHS BEFORE THE ELECTION? JULY?

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE 12 Q posts and 21 POTUS tweets, 33 total on May 15th:

Q V17.68 20200515 to 4255 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v17.68 20200515 from QPost 3601 to 4255

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Camp David guest list for this weekend with POTUS:

Politico playbook:

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP is going to Camp David this weekend. Here’s who is going with him: House Minority Leader KEVIN MCCARTHY, White House chief of staff MARK MEADOWS and GOP Reps. DAN CRENSHAW (Texas), MATT GAETZ (Fla.), DEVIN NUNES (Calif.), JIM JORDAN (Ohio), ELISE STEFANIK (N.Y.) and LEE ZELDIN (N.Y.).

Sounds like the emphasis of decisions over the weekend will be regarding the HOUSE?

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Given that 14 Dems voted against that bill today, I think Trump might be wedging the split a little.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Awesome video... a reminder of how incredible some of our past has been...
makes "The Best is Yet to Come" possibilities even more exciting to think about.

Where. We. Go. One. We. Go. All. (Couldn't find it written this way before.)

CHARACTER COUNT BETWEEN PERIODS = 5.2.2.3.2.2.3

SEARCH: 5223223 leads to a study published on NCBI database (NIH):

SHGC-82074 Human Homo sapiens STS genomic, sequence tagged site
- Authors: Michael Olivier, David R. Cox (Stanford Human Genome Center)
- Date: 20 MAR 2000
- Sequence-tagged site (STS) = short sequence of DNA that can be uniquely amplified.. and serve as landmarks on the physical map of the human genome.

Who are Michael Olivier & David R. Cox?
- leading researchers in genetic studies of complex diseases.
- tracing abnormalities in DNA sequences to reveal genetic causes of diseases.
- use of gene cloning experiments to study human diseases.
- part of international group of scientists linked to HUMAN GENOME PROJECT.
- HUMAN GENOME PROJECT ran from 1990-2003.
- HGP project successfully constructed a physical map of the human genome.
- In Feb 2001, this map included 90.2% of the STSs (only 3604 of 36,678 absent).

A High-Resolution Radiation
Hybrid Map of the Human Genome Draft Sequence

Why Obama wants to map the human brain
- BO mentioned this in his State of the Union address in 2013.
- New project set up to follow the successes of HUMAN GENOME PROJECT.
- Unprecedented, federally funded, multi-billion-dollar effort to study the brain
- Spearheaded by Office of Science & Technology Policy, with support from NIH
- Proposed $3b investment into global neuroscience research by Fed over 15 years.

- GOAL: To build the first-ever working model of the mind.
- To wage a war on Alzheimer's, which affects 1 in 8 Americans.

OTHER BENEFITS:
- Understanding brain's mechanics could lead to more powerful supercomputers.
- We already figured out how to transform strands of DNA into hard drives
- Desktop PCs could efficiently code solutions to their own problems.
- Knowing how the brain works allow us to change its structure in the future.
- BO = the one who mapped the human brain & broke the bar on AI forever?
edit on 16-5-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Not the same people here, IMO. Eye sockets are way different and the eyebrows are too. Ears and jaw line are similar.

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Things that make you go........

Oh sh/t.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
One thing that can be seen, IMO, would be the similarity in the eyes and eyebrows. Not eye color, shape, etc... but the wide open eyes and raised eyebrows. Compare to the Colorado theatre shooter (James Holmes) and others.

I think they are all MKULTRA victims. Programmed to do what they do.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: cimmerius

OK, so here is something really weird... stay with me...

I mentioned the cyanogenic aspect of C/2019 Atlas Y4 i.e. Cyanide.
In response to Cimmerius, I just looked up what happens to cyanide in water. The basic answer is :-

What happens when cyanide reacts with water?
Reaction with liquid water can produce dangerous amounts of HCN in confined spaces. They are both soluble in water. Reaction with acids quickly produces large quantities of toxic, flammable hydrogen cyanide gas. Sodium and potassium cyanide are both highly toxic via inhalation, ingestion and skin absorption.

But then I happened upon another question and answer...

How do you neutralize cyanide in water?
As far as I know, you can neutralize cyanide with a Sodium Hypochlorite solution (Bleach) under basic conditions (pH = 9-11) which will oxidize cyanides (CN-) ions into cyanates (CNO-) ions.

Sodium Hypochlorite... bleach... So I look that up to see if anything came up in the news, and see what my first link was...
Coronavirus: Use of sodium hypochlorite on people may have harmful effects

The use of sodium hypochlorite, which is sprayed on people when they walk through a disinfectant tunnel, may have a harmful effect on them even if there is a slight variation in its concentration

So let us get this straight, to disinfect people of Covid 19, they are using the exact chemical that is used to neutralise Cyanide. It has already been stated by various people that the supposed symptoms and effects of Covid19 seem remarkably similar to the effects of cyanide. Bleach would seem pretty heavy handed in disinfecting people.

In other news...
SODIUM HYPOCHLORITE GENERATOR MARKET EXPECTED TO WITNESS HIGH GROWTH OVER THE FORECAST PERIOD 2020 – 2027

Then you have the following type article:-
The coronavirus is no match for plain, old soap — here’s the science behind it

Soap and alcohol based cleaning are best. Yet "cleansing tunnels" are spraying bleach on people.
If you do some basic research on cyanide, you'll quickly come to the conclusion that it'd be very hard to tell if you have got a case of the covids, or have touched something with cyanide on it (don't touch your face folks!!)

So, cyanide will mix with rain and water.

And just to add in a spot of the "it's going to be biblical!"...
"Wormwood" is the name of a star in Revelation 8:10-11:
“The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water—the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.”

Bitter, or poisoned by cyanide? Makes you wonder doesn't it.

We used to use a product called “Firetrol” manufactured by a company named Chemonix.
If it got into water, it was photoreactive and would turn into cyanide. We were always taught to never drop any retardant within 300 yards of any waterway, lake or river. About a click. All was well until we had a Ch54 Sky-crane with a full load (2400 gallons) crashed into the Rogue River back in ‘02. Massive fish kill. That was the end of Firetrol, it worked better as a fire retardant, but everything is now Monsanto’s Phos-Chek.
edit on 16-5-2020 by FirePilotFilson because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Hi ATS.

Just popped in to share something I just saw . ..

www.express.co.uk...

EU data leak: 'Huge security breach at European Parliament - hundreds of MEPs compromised'

A cybersecurity firm says it has found a huge data leak affecting thousands of EU officials. A spokesperson for the European Parliament denies the claims.

Yash Kadakia, founder of Security Brigade and Shadow Map, said his group had found a major data breach. The security expert, a self-proclaimed "Code Monkey", was able to easily access data and passwords from members. After Brussels denied the claims, Mr. Kadakia doubled down and revealed more details of the alleged breach.

Is there someone called 'code monkey' that's a big name on the chans/anons? Coincidence?

Yesterday he tweeted: "This includes data & passwords of 200+ members of the European Parliament, European Council and European Commission. Also impacts 1000+ members of staff at the European Parliament.
"The data also includes 15,000+ users including journalists, members of a number of political parties and institutions.
"It also includes members of several European Union Institutions like the Europol, European Data Protection Supervisor, EUIPO, Frontex, etc."

"I can confirm that there are at least 2000 [compromised] emails that use the europa.eu... domain.
"The website itself was also hosted on a subdomain of europa.eu....

This is a developing story.

Hacked emails of high-up political officials, police, journalists, etc.

Isn't this how the Hillary emails etc all started? Is the EU and its crimes and corruption, all about to be exposed?

www.express.co.uk...

Interesting breaking news for sure.

UPDATE:

"The data includes 10 members of the European Council (using @consilium.europa.eu), 90 members of the European Commission (using @ec.europa.eu domain), 103 members of the European Parliament (using @ep.europea.eu domain) and 1010 members of the European Parliament (using @europarl.europa.eu domain)."
The European Parliament has been contacted for a follow-up to these second claims.

This is a developing story, more to follow...

www.express.co.uk...

edit on 16-5-2020 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: crankyoldman

????

Hint. Why are there no direct follow up questions?

Because she sucks as an interviewer? Because her focus was on not screwing up the next question on her list? Because she's not listening to answers?

Seen it a hundred times in trials and depositions. Lawyers miss key responses because they're too focused on asking the next question on their list.

That Lawyers are missing things said while they get ready to swoop in with another concept often is on purpose. If any think they missed, that it is often incorrect. Yes, there are some outright blunders. However it is obvious, sly like a fox are what the best Lawyers are really IMO. I have indeed seen a few up close on several jury duty calls over my years and have needed law enforcement to step in to protect my family from a convicted violent felon. I saw how the Defense team made it hard on the victims. My civil attorney became a Judge and he remembers what happened when the bad guy was able to plea deal out and do more harm. I expect him to know what to do when another situation like ours arises in his court. That one is still on the lamb and for everyone's sake wherever he is, he needs help and someone near him might get hurt bad if he doesn't get it.

It is much more than catch phrases but sometimes it boils down to a reasonable one like if the "gloves don't fit you must acquit" line did seem reasonable even if we still all feel sure OJ did it. Well, some think OJ's son was the murderer and Dad Juice was the schemer IIRC.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Aww, brewtiger, Thankyou!

I found a diamond paragraph in your second DNA link - Shall I encode thee in DNA:

Their institute manages a huge database of genetic information: thousands and thousands of genes from humans and corn and pufferfish. That data — and all the hard drives and the electricity used to power them — is getting pretty expensive.

It all started with two men in a pub. Ewan Birney and Nick Goldman, both scientists from the European Bioinformatics Institute, were drinking beer and discussing a problem.

If you took everything human beings have ever written — an estimated 50 billion megabytes of text — and stored it in DNA, that DNA would still weigh less than a granola bar.

Could "Was the corn ripe for harvesting? It is now." from Q3525, mean "we now have working DNA disk drives using CORN DNA?

Note also that we were only talking about Puffer fish a week or so ago.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

There is no Navy National Guard either, is there?

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Yep - worked for them and wore their patch on my uniform the better part of a decade.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

CodeMonkey is the site admin for 8kun.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Yep - worked for them and wore their patch on my uniform the better part of a decade.

Interesting! Which SG team were you on? and did you have any shenanigans with alternate versions of yourself coming through the gate? The TV documentary made it look like a crazy place to work!

More seriously, that is honestly interesting. Are you on NDAs or can you talk about it?

top topics

<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join