It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 244
<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/15/20 (Fri) 12:29:2684eaad (2) No.9185312

Why did [D]s push 'everything is fine' narrative early on [ex: Pelosi China town]?

Why did science board push [no need close China travel] narrative early on?

Why did [select] govs push COVID-19 positive elderly patients into nursing homes [most at risk_proven] when surplus of availability in hospitals [+ USNS_Comfort]?

Why are CDC numbers conflating COVID-19 deaths with influenza, pneumonia, other?

Why are influenza deaths at [all-time] historical low levels vs years past [outside of standard deviation]?

Why are COVID-19 tests returning positive results on pawpaw's and animals?

Why are [select] swing states undergoing heavy quarantine extensions?

Why are possible [treatments][cures] being prevented and attacked [USA]?

"Testing, Testing, Testing, Tracing, and Isolation." - [Pelosi]

Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 15-5-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

DECODE ID 26RSH200515001D - Q4244

1) Timestamp/Delta2Acronyms decodes:

HC = Hillary Clinton, OR HydroxyChloroquine?
PCS = Placed on the Calendar in the Senate (bill status)
ACG = Accelerator Globulin, Asymptotic Coding Gain, American College of Gastroenterology, Advanced Composites Group, Adjusted Clinical Group (formerly Ambulatory Care Group), Associated Capsules Group (now ACG Worldwide), Association of Chinese Graduates (University of British Columbia; British Columbia, Canada), Air Commando Group, Alternating Current Generator, Aqueous Chemical Growth
GJJ = Grand Jury Justice?
JDQ = Just Do It Q!

2) Post Delta is 16:55:19
a) The 6 and 9 reflect the upside down thinking,
b) 16+19 = Q35 partial quote

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567928 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:38 (EST)
POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people.

c) 55 = 5by5 = Eyes On but also is Q55

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147647154 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:44:21 (EST)
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

Timestamp encodes May 15th, today.

3) USUAL DECODES link to lots of KEY Q posts re Great Awakening kick off:

Q16 Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise.

Q19 False local and national black leaders will be exposed next as shills for the D party.

Q26 Think about it logically. The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).

Q34 Q Clearance Patriot My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4).

Q55
Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......." God bless.

Q116 Crumb dump incoming fast. Archive immediately. Upload to graphic.

Q124 +s form 3, 2, 1

Anonymous ID: NOjYqEdl No.148452545 📁
Nov 7 2017 18:34:55 (EST)
Deleted: Nov 7 2017 18:46:01 (EST)
+++
++
+
Q

Q1030 Coincidence or silent war? Pray. Night [2]

Q1530 "Holy Smokes! They are in for it! You really do have it all!": Happy Father’s Day!

Q1655 Being on the list does not equate to receiving the nomination.

Q2013 [DEAC>KILLBOX1AZB] CORONA 1 NOW OFFLINE.

Q2230 Confirmation James Baker Turned State's Evidence: Panic in DC re: Baker confirmed? Note IG involved. Huber >> IG (Horowitz) >> Storch

Q2730 Your husband answered the call as a brave and selfless Patriot. We are forever grateful for his service & sacrifice to this Country. May god bless you and your family. Honor & respect.

Q3043 Sean Hannity "Justice is On the Horizon": JUSTICE.

edit on 15-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/15/20 (Fri) 12:42:43ef4cc0 (1) No.9185636

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Think for yourself.
Trust yourself.
Your voice matters.
Knowledge is power.

Q

qanon.pub...

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

There were stories about penguins from a Chicago aquarium visiting exhibits that are closed due to COVID 19. It was described as a field trip for the birds.
Chicago Tribune
Nothing connected to Peru though.
I see QOS covered it already.

Check this article...

WHO let the penguins out — in a manner of speaking, anyway.

In addition to the World Health Organization that has been at the forefront of trying to get people to take this pandemic seriously, you could also say Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker and Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot let the penguins out. They moved Friday to ban public gatherings over 1,000 people and ask that those over 250 also be halted.

(This literally referencing the World Health Org)

Also, from the link you posted...

It started with a rockhopper named Wellington (the penguin) stepping out in the closed aquarium to visit piranha and other fish in the Amazon Rising exhibit. He went viral, in the good sense of the word.

Aquarium... New age of Aquarius? Side thoughts...
The amazon is part of Peru. Previous Olympics (2016 Rio, Brazil) tend to foretell future events and pointed to a new South American power... see above "Amazon Rising"
From Wiki...

These were the first Olympic Games ever to be held in South America

The (2016 Rio opening) ceremony was praised by the international media for its vivid, diverse performances, emphasis on multiculturalism, and its appeal to the issue of climate change.

From here
edit on 15-5-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
New Q Drop

qanon.pub...

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Burgess Meredith played the villian Penguin in the Batman tv show many of us remember as kids.
Dr. Fauci looks a lot like Burgess Meredith....coincidence but the likeness is uncanny

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
BBC weird story...messaging?

BBC24 News is showing cameo reports of Penguins from Chicago(?) visiting a PERU museum... with footage of the penguins looking at the exhibits!

A search of the BBC news website doesn't show it, adding to my feeling that this is cabal comms.

I did find an odd reference that may be pertinent:
Ancient giant penguin unearthed in Peru (2010)

The fossil of a giant penguin that lived 36 million years ago has been discovered in Peru.

The team told Science magazine that the animal's feathers were brown and grey, distinct from the black "tuxedo" look of modern penguins.

It was about 1.5m (5ft) tall and nearly twice as heavy as an Emperor Penguin, the largest living species.

Is this messaging that cabal needs to stop being seen as black hats and start being grey hats to grow back into control?

Whatever the messaging, the story is just unreal. Why would a US zoo take 3 penguins on a day trip to a Peru museum???

edit on 15-5-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Stacks of interest to be read / heard on;

Foxnews.com

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Like what?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
New Q Drop

qanon.pub...

Here is the Context for that verse.

“And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots. And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away. And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭11:20-23‬ ‭KJV‬‬

I remember Q posting a picture of a path with a tree. I think with a reference to this fig tree??
edit on 15-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hey, anyone catch this article on "Yahoo News"?
Was VERY surprised to read THIS from THEM.
Obamagate Is Not a Conspiracy Theory
SOURCE
Wonder if the author will get canned.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/15/20 (Fri) 13:41:028ddc3d (2) No.9186868

File (hide): 5bb76e13096f9bd⋯.jpg (101.13 KB, 1200x632, 150:79, EYEy1wqU8AEw2Zn.jpg) (h) (u)

twitter.com...

It's time to end the horror show.
It's time to stand [lead by example].
Enough have seen [domino effect].
[note: who wears a mask and who does not]
Q

qanon.pub...

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
File under "Things that DID NOT happen this week..."

Anitfa DIDN'T storm the government offices demanding the fascists let folks out of their homes and open up. [Seems Antifa got a "stand down" order.]

Millions of folks DIDN'T rip off their masks in protest of unconstitutional, irrational and immoral orders to wear submissive sheep masks.

Millions of immigrants DIDN'T demanded the better life they came here seeking.

Governors DIDN'T admit their "house arrest" orders are beyond draconian or say they'd no longer seek to mine the Draco Records for more effective ways to torture people.

Millions, Tens of Thousands or even dozens DIDN'T die of Wuhan>Corona>Covid flu exclusively.

The 350 million downtrodden, oppressed and house arrested DIDN'T rise up like they've seen in the movies to transcend the "orders" of about 150 clinically insane people.

The "fourth estate' DIDN'T spend all their virtual ink demanding government prove any of this is actually necessary, effective or remotely legal. (odd, considering the "Constitution" that gives them the right to speak, also says this is unlawful).

Flynn's case DIDN'T actually get dropped.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: WorldUnderCeej
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Hey now, we lurkers keep an eye on your posts here and DO give a # about the content you drop here. Well I suppose I only speak for myself, but I imagine several lurkers other than myself give a damn about what you post. You consistently add strong content to the thread, which can't be said for at least half of the people who post here.

Just sayin.

I agree, I've lurked on these forums for years, the stuff you guys talk about, research, nuggets of intel, your past experiences, you bring context to so much us lurkers read, I appreciate each and everyone of you regular posters. Keep up the fight.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6
15 May 2020 - 1:46:44 PM
www.foxnews.com...
It's right in front of you.
It always has been.
Q

qanon.pub...

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
All I can say is "DO YOU BELIEVE IN COINCIDENCES?" AND WOW!

TextMagnesium Stearate is an ingredient used in Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) AND Azithromycin
Two plants that manufacture it are on fire, in Madison, Illinois and Sierra Madre, Mexico. -Ed.

Source
Seriously? Two plants?
What are the odds?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
What if we are getting the #ObamaGate wrong as to POTUS Intent of it and its why he keeps posting it? For example outside of hitting the tag tweet of it, what if POTUS is trying to get us to look at a connection between Obama and Gates. As in Bill Gates. Obama/Gates. Perhaps? Gates has deep pockets...

Yes, you might be on to something...

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Hopefully it is not an ingredient that's hard to produce.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

DECODE ID 26RSH200515002D - Q4248

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: ef4cc0 No.9185636 📁
May 15 2020 11:42:43 (EST) NEW
www.washingtonexaminer.com...📁
Think for yourself.
Trust yourself.
Your voice matters.
Knowledge is power.
Q

1) 1 min MARKER - ACTION INCOMING, Delta of 01:10 from this POTUS tweet:

RT @WhiteHouse: LIVE: POTUS Delivers Remarks on Vaccine Development t.co...

2) Post Delta from Q4247 is 13:17

3) Repeated lines:
Line 5 appears for the 11th time,
Line 2 appears for the 20th time,
Line 3 appears for the 19th time.

This gives both November 2019 (when coronavirus 1st case was) and Q523:

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.11 📁
Jan 13 2018 22:36:29 (EST)
CHECKMATE.
Q

Bolded Timestamp encodes May 15th, today!

4) Other USUAL DECODES link to:
Q53 Corrupt Foundations and IRS
Q67 TSA and Airplanes: Where is John Podesta? Where is Tony Podesta? Did one or both escape the country and was let out? WHERE IS BO? WHERE WAS BO YESTERDAY? What is the difference between commercial and private re: security clearance for departure? Who is the TSA head? Which party did he contribute to?

Q93 Correction: HRC was a puppet but her strings were recently cut. She's now on her own and fighting for her life.

Q107 Code: May God also grant all of us the wisdom to ask what concrete steps we can take to reduce the violence and weaponry in our midst. Note when we just sent the go orders and when this Tweet went live. Coincidence? Pray.

Q1142 RR problems.

Q1317 Re_read drops. Today: JK & Iran Important - context for future news. Why is Hussein/JK traveling WW and meeting w/ foreign heads of state (some enemies of the U.S.)? HRC/BC flying under the radar - same/unreported - why? (2) former presidents/sec of states (out of power/authority) racing around the world pre/post POTUS - why? UNPRECEDENTED? The World is Connected. The World is Watching.

Q1642 Grounds for Rod Rosenstein Impeachment and/or POTUS Declassification: What vote occurred today? Full weight of the House. Why is this relevant? Provides supportable grounds for? Deadline?

Q2342 Anons ready?

Q2842 Ann Coulter Is a Shill Who's Loyalty Can Be Bought: Hypocrite? History of “flip-flopping”?
What *made* her flop this time? Wire transfers are an effective way at swaying opinions. Shills come in many different forms. Race to build a base (followers) to build worth to draw funds. Common these days?

Q3101 Thread on John Podesta in New Zealand 8 Days Before Shooting

Q4243 Obama Doesn't Want His Admin Records on Ukraine Released

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Re Q4250

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 8ddc3d No.9186868 📁
May 15 2020 12:41:02 (EST) NEW
EYEy1wqU8AEw2Zn.jpg

twitter.com...📁
It's time to end the horror show.
It's time to stand [lead by example].
Enough have seen [domino effect].
[note: who wears a mask and who does not]
Q

I think the picture filename is trying to communicate something as it starts with EYE - no coinkidinkys!

I can't see anything wrong with the eyes of the people in the picture so maybe it's meant to be read as an i as in Fox Three missile launch?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The flag marks the first time in 72 years that the official flag of a new military service was unveiled.

Bigger:

President Donald Trump stands in the Oval Office during the presentation of the United States Space Force Flag in the White House, Friday, May 15, 2020, in Washington. (Alex Brandon/AP) source

<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join