It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   
NOTE: President Trump will be on "Fox and Friends" at 8am Eastern Time this morning (Friday) - Fox News Channel.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Staffordshire1

I don't feel the need to take credit for anyting at all let alone freeing Flynn. Free speech is important and people's freedom to shoot down someone else's speech is also freedom of speech. who says we're all on the same side?

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Expect Trump to do and say something completely off-the-wall outrageous to distract from the jobs report coming out at 9

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

edit on Fri May 8 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
General Flynn's grandson - PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3:34 AM · May 8, 2020

twitter.com...

- video is 23 seconds long
- lots of red and green objects in the video
- Grandson holding a book by Lynn Parrish Sutton: "I love you Americanly"
- 1 customer review from "TRUTHFUL" on Oct 29, 2017 ---> (a very special Q date!)

3 "PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE" posts:
Q769 THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE VIDEO - 16 Feb 2018 1:13:32AM
Q2119 HOME OF THE BRAVE - 9 Sep 2018 1:33:44 AM
Q2431 WE STAND TOGETHER - 6 Nov 2018 1:09:41 PM

Q2119 & Q2431 are very similar.
Q2119 is from Q+ and Q2431 is from Q.
Q2431 includes standing together for... "our children and our children's children"

=======
part of Q2431
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

"You and I have the courage to say to our enemies, "There is a price we will not pay." "There is a point beyond which they must not advance."

"We'll preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on earth, or we'll sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness." -Ronald Reagan

It is time, WE, THE PEOPLE, reclaim what is rightfully ours.
Will you answer the call?
Your Country needs you.
Your VOTE matters!
WE STAND TOGETHER.
"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong."
– 1 Corinthians 16:13
Q
edit on 8-5-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: ec1432 No.9071604
May 7 2020 19:00:16 (EST) NEW
www.military.com...
Q

qanon.pub...

Q is the laser. We are the AC 130

I feel more like a Forward observer verifying the laser is pointing to the correct target. Barr and Durham are the Warthog AC 130 pilots.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What do you make of the album cover symbolism; if anything?

First off I see front and center the five petal flower typically associated with Rosicrucian alchemy and with masonic geometry. Both orders derive much of their doctrine and philosophy from man’s observation of the sacred geometry inherent in nature both within life itself and present throughout the universe.

It could be a geranium, or a hibiscus, but it’s most likely a cinquefoil (of the rose family):

cinque·foil
/ˈsiNGkˌfoil,ˈsaNGkˌfoil/

noun
a widely distributed herbaceous plant of the rose family, with compound leaves of five leaflets and five-petaled yellow flowers.

2. (ART)
an ornamental design of five lobes arranged in a circle, e.g. in architectural tracery or heraldry.

Cinquefoils have five smaller equidistant leaves contained perpendicularly within the five petals of the flower. As throughout, so within... which is another way of conveying as above, so below.

Known Freemasons living in Nazi Germany were forced to wear a miniature cinquefoil pin on their collars sort of like a scarlet letter that identified them as members of a condemned secret society.

A triad of skulls, each ornamented with a red sash across the forehead sits juxtaposed beneath the flower which could be a visual metaphor that represents a yin/yang like duality of life and death. An uncut (or a yet to be chiseled) stone boulder sits beneath the skulls acting as a foundation for the sacred temples above it that (both living and dead). The stone boulder could also symbolize the cornerstone of the cycle of life, placed there by Mother Nature.

All that is contained within an oval which represents the cosmic egg that dimensional symmetries such as space/time or matter/energy emerge from. These symmetries are the architectural framework of our conscious universe (all pervasive light) that ascended from and will descend into the (dark and empty) eternal void. Or simply, something from nothing.

Don’t know about the ivy outside around the egg, but by now I’m sure you’ve noticed the gold wreath around the flower, the same wreath seen on the flags of the UN, the WHO, and many nation states around the globe.

The four nails confused me at first but now I’m convinced they’re nails used to seal a coffin. Not sure what’s up with the two human hearts, though. Then there’s 4 teeth on the interior of a vajra mandala contained within the 4 sides of the square that make up the edge of the picture, thus creating an octagonal symmetry (see my eyes wide shut thread for an explanation of the 8 pointed star of Isis/Ishtar).

A quick recap shows we have:

The boulder stone (singularity) = 1
The cosmic egg (symmetric opposite singularity) = 1
The human hearts (duality) = 2
The human skulls (triad) = 3
The cinquefoil flower (pentalpha) = 5
The vajra and it’s reflection the mandala (ogdoad) = 8

See a pattern here? These are the beginning numbers in the standard Fibonacci sequence.

1 1 2 3 5 8

1 + 1 = 2
2 + 1 = 3
3 + 2 = 5
5 + 3 = 8 ... and so on.

But wait... there’s also a quaternary (4), a senary (6), and a septenary (7).

4 teeth is 4. There’s also 4 suns asymmetric to 4 moons.
The 6 is comprised of what look like 2 small pearls on the horizontal axis of the mandala and then 4 more pearls in the outer corners of the image itself.
But wait, the last pearl seen on the image is near the center, at the top of the wreath of empires, thus making 7.

Lastly, now that we’ve spotted the 2, 4, 6.... 7 pearls, look closer at the center pearl and the ones on the four corners and you’ll see they are made to represent the all seeing eye. There are 5 pearls made to resemble the all seeing eye.

So............. my conclusion is that this album art is an artistic depiction what is known in the Kabbalah as The Tree Of Life

Basically it’s an esoteric expression of the cycles of life, time, death, renaissance (rebirth), light, creation, dark, destruction, chaos, order, everything, nothing, another nothing, heaven, earth, sun, moon, and the conscious universe... made up of pure, raw, INFORMATION that simply is

Always
Never
and
Forever
in
Eternal
Nothing

All of us.... just... are.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Well analyzed. You're obviously well versed in esoteric subjects.

Cheers

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
This is the first big .....Boom!

Give it some more time, the Schiff situation is another Boom!....that's two Booms in one day.

Hang on and give it a few more weeks, after 3+ years you can surely give it a few more weeks.
I have to say I respect your criticism and I'd bet most here do too but we've come all this way, I'd hate to see you join others in losing perspective/faith at the eleventh hour....I have to say, what is faith if you only have it when things are clear...Faith is something you have when things are unclear, hard to make out...have faith, it's happening....

Let's see if , amidst this pandemic, Trump can regain the narrative, defeat the invisible enemy and take down the deep state...whichever side your on, and how can you not be on Trumps side?..it is going to be one hell of a summer!

I have heard so many call Trump supporters a cult. Really? Trump defeated a Jeb Bush Vs. Hillary Clinton battle for the White House. The Bush family has dominated politics since the 70's and Hillary and Bill have dominated politics since the 90's. The Bush/Clinton cult members cried when Trump won the election in 2016, you can bet your ass us Trump supporters weren't going to cry if Trump lost in 2016 and we wouldn't cry if Trump were to lose in 2020.

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: interupt42

How the hell have we been here before? In Q land this is a gigantic boom. This is not business as usual. I

3+ years in not one indictment.

key positions given to swamp creatures with the expectation that they will hold their own accountable,which hasnt happened yet

lots of accusations with harsh language with no accountability.

career politicians and swamp creatures not being found guilty or indicted is nothing knew its actually the norm.

globalist and big corp friendly regulations is still the nirm.

the only person that have been indicted was the one whistle blower that exposed the clinton corruption , julian assange. the other whistle blower that exposed the dnc corruption was murdered and hidden and nothing came from it.

the one guy who could bring them all down was murdered under 24 hour supervision and ridiculously labled a suicide.

sure good things have happened like hillary losing and the msm bias being exposed
however at the end the deepstate got control of the internet which gave the little guy equal voice to the deepstate with undoing net neutrality principles.

in addition besides harsh words and accusations nobody has been held accountable at a high position or indicted after more than 3 years. so yeah until i see an actual indictment i say more of the same , just a chamge management.

I am one that only voted for DJT as a last resort. I would vote for him willingly and people who think like him exclusively. Not like the D's, where I started. They would vote for the idiots like AOC even after realizing they are stupid, vindictive types who have agreed to sell us out right in public. They do this while the media lackeys try to intimidate and create fear of not going all Marxists like they wish. Using Alinsky's Rules for Radicals as their playbook. Just watch how the Clinton's and the MSM practice "Rules for Radicals" and decide if they do follow it. I have. "Blame others for what you do to draw the attention away"..

edit on 8-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Since Rels mentioned the Beatles a few days ago I've had LITSWD running through my head.
Flashbacks from the movie Soylent Green, and the Star Trek reruns have been in cyclical resonance.
Last time I got tested they freaked out and were desperate to find out which prison I had escaped from.
Just sayin..

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Re: Barr Interview

Well, that definitely puts Comey/McCabe, the 7th Floor Cowboys, smack dab in the crosshairs of Durham.

- FISA Abuse
- Mueller Investigation
- Flynn Case
- SpyGate
- Unmasking

If it were just one of these, yeah, poor judgment and leave it with people getting fired.

When it’s all of these (and others) it points toward a conspiracy. The conspiracy to overthrow a duly elected President. That’s treason/sedition.

The BIG question is who else “knowingly” participated with Comey/McCabe?

- Brennan (CIA)?
- Clapper (DNI)?
- Strzok (FBI)?
- Page (FBI)?
- Clinesmith (FBI/Mueller)?
- Gauhar (DOJ Atty)?
- Carlin (DOJ Nat Sec Div)?
- Blumenthal (HRC Campaign)?
- Simpson (Fusion GPS)?
- CBS/ABC/NYT/WaPo (MSM)?

We shall see. Do we thing Comey/McCabe feel “worse” or “better” after that Barr interview?

ETA: This Jeff Jensen US Atty worked at FBI before. He may play a bigger role in Durham’s overall investigation.

edit on 8-5-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
DTOM......
I am sorry for things in the past.
I thank you.
You truly are an awesome Mod.
Think you know why I am sending u this.
If you understand, feel free to remove it.
I just wanted to say thanks and apologize for past judgments I had made.

I second that. I should not have trolled on Adam Schif. I did use one of the words you mods said to stay away from, My bad.

But calling him do doo brains, paraphrasing, is so desirable. Even a guy like me who does believe in loving the sinner and hating the sin has a momentary lapse of reasoning when evil is present. We get carried away with righteous indignation in the presence of such a mess these sick people in Political circles are spewing at us. They are harming the innocent and it is unimaginably hard to let that pass if your me. They guy who was ruffed up as a kid by bullies and had to deal with it the hard way as a runt with enough athletic ability to survive. I was abused by my stepfather as small child and my parents remarried over it. I have so little tolerance internally for bullies like Schiff to let that go unchallenged on most all levels like most allow to happen out of fear. I do get the frosted ass syndrome. When needed I am the words on that Gadsen Flag. Don't tread on me! A Physicist buddy of mine calls me Piezo (piezo electric). Pressure me and I give of a spark.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I am anxious to see another declas from the 'big satchel' that the DNI carried to Barr yesterday.
Off topic:
Agreed on DTOM!
Every time that she has had to bring the hammer down on me, it was deserved. There were times that I honestly didn't understand what I did wrong (due to my ignorance) and she explained it to me, which helped greatly. If ATS had a mod hall of fame, she should be in it.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I've been told gitmo has plenty of room and a great view this time of year. Looking like it also has everything Dems in DC want.

Their pay since the obuma admin could be reappropriated to pay their own room and board I bet.

Certainly something can be worked out to arrange the reservations.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Don't know if I missed this here, but the release yesterday included Sally Yates testimony that she was surprised to hear from Obama that he knew about the taped Flynn phone calls before she did.
Obama knew.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

I’m in no rush for Durham. He knows his job better than keyboard warriors. He doesn’t tell posters how to flip burgers or how to perform open heart surgery.
Let’s step back from knowing how a US Atty should proceed with a coup investigation, lol.

No doubt. We’ve been here for 3 years waiting patiently, researching, brainstorming, arguing....now when we ACTUALLY get some movement on things we’ve been talking about here for YEARS some folks want to pack it up and go home. I don’t understand. The booms are actually happening NOW! It’s going down. This is the beginning of the rest of the history of the “Deep State”. Wait for everything to happen and then you can be a Debbie Downer.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

There are other blue check journalist types in the comments co-signing what Shannon said.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Because, still no one has been arrested.

Results = 0

That may not always be the case but until then I will remain skeptical. It will or won’t happen with or without me so I will watch and hope.

The dems and media are spinning hard and 1/2 the country are idiots so I don’t know.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Well damn - I didn’t realize this place was lousy with Boomers!

Just kidding :-)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Flynn getting exonerated and showing explicitly how he was set up by the Obama DOJ is not results?

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join