It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Breakdown on what the phone is doing or can do from @ghostwarriorUnrolled

It has been pretty well vetted here, but is still awful in this detailed description.

I watched my thoughts on this evolve, from "that's not going to be good" to "nothing good will come of this" to "WTF is wrong with people?"

That said, something worth keeping in mind, It is an object. If one sees it as such they can transcend most of the harmful effects, but one first needs to see what it really is and what it is doing by connecting it to themselves and their experience.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
WOW BOOOM

dailycaller.com...

Anons,This is Huge

The Supreme Court not only vacated the appeals court’s decision, but also criticized the judges for “drastically” straying from judicial norms.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, a liberal stalwart of the bench, wrote the high court’s opinion.

“[T]he appeals panel departed so drastically from the principle of party presentation as to constitute an abuse of discretion,” Ginsburg wrote, and later stated that “a court is not hidebound by the precise arguments of counsel, but the Ninth Circuit’s radical transformation of this case goes well beyond the pale.”

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Nice to hear it said publicly and is incredible.
Trump: "If anybody thinks that President Obama and vice President Biden did not know exactly what was going on, they have another thing coming."

@MrReaganUSA

Wow! Trump just accused Obama & Co of complicity in the coup d'etat against the Trump presidency!

twitter.com...

Trump on Rosenstein: "You'll see things coming out. But I learned a lot from Richard Nixon, don't fire people...the firing of everybody, I should've in one way but I'm glad I didn't because look at the way it turned out, they're all a bunch of crooks and they got caught."
twitter.com...

Been curious for years how much if anything did Nixon tell Trump about the "UFO file." DJT also learned ALOT from the original deep state swamp creature... Roy Cohn.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

Anyone see this thread that just pooped up.
Person struck by plane in Austin Texas

Last night there was a person on the runway when a Southwest 737 was landing in Austin. Who? How did this poor soul get to runway 17? Ramp personnel? Just horrible

Bold mine

A Familiar voice on this video ..... start at 0:17. Listen to The first persons voice, in green. Then listen to his response from the tower, sounds very much like Austin. Sounds like his little uptalk at the end of his sentences. After that we don’t hear the same voice from the plane.

edit on 8-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Link to transcript references

How many lives were ruined by "we have no proof but we know it's true?" Billion Dollar IPO for this crew.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Awesome
Ambulances, police cars get new tool in virus fight

UV-light zaps Covid-19 with 99.9% effectiveness

www.fox17online.com...

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
That was one crazy read.

I think about how many people use the line who cares if they spy on me, Im not doing anything wrong so I dont care. I would think this would take it to a whole new level that they might want to rethink that kind of thinking.

What are the odds they still wont care now? I see how your mind worked its way through reading that.

Mine did a couple cartwheels itself

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Wow, unbelievable. This is news to me.
I did not see a date as to when this testimony took place, was it recent?

I did not know this either, I found it interesting. His name is spelled differently..makes me wonder
SHAWN HENRY PRESIDENT OF CROWDSTRIKE SERVICES & CSO
www.crowdstrike.com...

He joined CrowdStrike in 2012 after retiring from the FBI, where he oversaw half of the FBI’s investigative operations, including all FBI criminal and cyber investigations worldwide, international operations, and the FBI’s critical incident response to major investigations and disasters. He also oversaw computer crime investigations spanning the globe and received the Presidential Rank Award for Meritorious Executive for his leadership in enhancing the FBI’s cyber capabilities

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Link to transcript references

How many lives were ruined by "we have no proof but we know it's true?" Billion Dollar IPO for this crew.

edit on 8-5-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
That was one crazy read.

I think about how many people use the line who cares if they spy on me, Im not doing anything wrong so I dont care. I would think this would take it to a whole new level that they might want to rethink that kind of thinking.

What are the odds they still wont care now? I see how your mind worked its way through reading that.

Mine did a couple cartwheels itself

Indeed. What has always distressed me is that I can see, physically see, the changes imparted into others via the phone. I know it influences, not just records. Yet folks are so far away from themselves they can't see this.

Early on I'd often here folks say "I just had the worst fight with X, we're done..." I'd say, "um, and was that on the cellphone?" "Yes, we fought for two hours." "Okay then, I'd forget about it."

I was sitting at a park waiting for a care service to be done. I watched this two year old playing. She was enjoying herself, smiling, touching, exploring. Then the phone was in her hand. I had to walk away, as I watched it all change. It was fun to watch, then it was not fun at all.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Obama Defense Official Evelyn Farkas Admitted She Lied On MSNBC About Having Evidence Of Collusion

"Why don’t we go back to that sentence that I just asked you about. It says ‘the Trump folks, if they found out how we knew what we knew about their staff dealing with Russians,” Gowdy said. “Well, how would you know what the U.S. government knew at that point? You didn’t work for it, did you?”

“I didn’t,” said Farkas, a former mid-level Russia analyst who left the federal government in 2015.

“Then how did you know?” Gowdy responded.

“I didn’t know anything,” Farkas said.

“Did you have information connecting the Trump campaign to the hack of the DNC?” Gowdy asked.

“No,” Farkas admitted.

“So when you say, ‘We knew,’ the reality is you knew nothing,” Gowdy asked later during the deposition.

“Correct,” Farkas responded."

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

MSNBC pays for lies.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on Fri May 8 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This is where MKULTRA disappeared too.

I have a years worth of personal experiences I could throw down to be the guinea pig of an example of this #.

I don’t care about waking up people to Peter Strozks crimes....

I care about this stuff... because it doesn’t matter if I can isolate my own life into an analog experience... if my husband still wears an iWatch everyday, my kid is forced to have a mandatory education on ZOOM using a tablet, my father works remotely from home on an iPad, and my best friend brings her iPhone to our lunch dates.... what good does it really do me?

I’m too extroverted to end up alone in the woods like Kasinsky.... and to be quite frank- being able to realize that isolation of myself from other humans and lacking the human experience of love due to my decisions like that , (to shun the modern world) would be a worse fate than whatever the technology brings....

Technological advancement might have been endeavored with good intent... we really can’t know; however, what I do know, is that intent doesn’t always produce desired consequences.

We’re looking at our consequences manifesting.

Bringing me back to my last post topic:

The idea out there permeating society is this: that to have the ability to see evil in things, means one is evil themselves, or that “the world you see is a reflection of you” is doing damage in this regard.

When we bring up the potential of negative consequences for what is “intended” to be positive actions, we are attacked on this basis.

That’s where I’m at. I’m supposed to stop seeing the evil, and it disappears, but I can’t make sense of that.

Maybe in another reality, sure; but current covid crisis contact tracing reality? Nope.

Just where I’m at with it.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Stupid is as Stupid does

Breaking the law just to try and enforce it typical

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/08/20 (Fri) 14:41:39a3d4de (1) No.9081684

Crowdstrike testimony re: DNC & Russia [hack]?

>no direct evidence?

>manipulation of source?

>comp-to-comp [transfer] speed [hack]?

>internal DL [terminal 1] speed?

>hand-to-hand transfer?

>WL publish v SR 187?

>MS13 [2] 187 geo-location?

>MS13 [2] 187 date?

>MS13 [2] case summary notes?

Interning for the [DNC] can be deadly.

[ALL WITNESS REPORTS NON_EVIDENCE RUSSIA_POTUS CONNECT]

[DOSSIER PRIMARY VEHICLE FISA_SC_IMPEACH]

[DOSSIER DISCREDIT PRIOR-TO [KNOWN]]

[NO NAME ASSIST [SENATOR STAMP_credible] _ FBI FLOOR 7 _ DNI _ POTUS PDB]

[FBI Floor 7][DNI][CIA][DNC][WH] primary [bulk]

[FBI Floor 7] [DNC][HRC4Pres][DNI][CIA][WH] _FISA 4 [upstream collection primary target POTUS cross 1-9] _FISA 1 [upstream collection primary target C cross 1-3]

[FBI Floor 7] [DOJ_LL][BC] coord tarmac [unofficial]_HRC(e)discuss][exchange SC][security detail planning-coord DOJ_LL + BC]

[DOJ_LL] instruct [Comey] PR1 [drop all charges [MSM]]

[DOJ_LL] instruct language re report HRC [C] "careless"

[FBI Floor 7] deep-cover operatives crosswalk CIA>FBI [PS]

[FBI Floor 7] assist [CIA] domestic spy_avoid [CIA] non_USA charter

[FBI Floor 7] assist [CIA] pull_down umbrella spy FVEY [unofficial]

FVEY UK-AUS reverify AUTH_WH [unusual req special instruction]

[FBI Floor 7] [UK assist] Steele > B_Ohr > N_Ohr > FusionGPS [shell 2]

[FBI Floor 7] [CIA] spy_insert 1-3 [AUS assist] POTUS_campaign

[FBI Floor 7] James Baker - Perkins Coie [shell 2]

[FBI Floor 7] insurance 1-4 [FISA targets 1-4]

[FBI Floor 7] WH_POTUS "non_target"

[FBI Floor 7] [DOJ_RR] wear_wire assist 'entrap to force'

[Fail move 2]

[FBI Floor 7] [DOJ] push Sessions recuse

[FBI Floor 7] > 'in_the_park' discuss [MUELLER] POTUS FBI[2] [regain control]

[FBI Floor 7] [DOJ_RR] appoint_[MUELLER]_SC

[DOJ_RR][#2][CLAS 1-99] scope_memo target FISA 1-4 [initiate immediate gag order][force comply v POTUS]

[DOJ_RR] [AF1_POTUS]

[Background][SOROS-HUSSEIN-HRC][MSM+SOCIALM][HOLLYWOOD] propaganda push_coord establish 1-7 movement(s) ANTIFA silence-stop endorse_POTUS(pro).

Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 8-5-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That is what i said, not forgetting how long after past Election, many said Votes popped up and were Later, Months later, Slowly counted eh ?

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Awesome
THANK GOD TRUTH IS COMING OUT"

youtu.be...

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/08/20 (Fri) 15:10:568e0875 (1) No.9082082

SHADOW PRESIDENCY.
[Hussein] pre-post [F] travel [shadow] POTUS?
Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 8-5-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

The idea out there permeating society is this: that to have the ability to see evil in things, means one is evil themselves, or that “the world you see is a reflection of you” is doing damage in this regard.

Let me see if can unlock that view. Evil and Good are just polarity points - not a trueism, but reference points depending on POV. So your POV is here - earth, 2020, Great Awakening. So the context matters to what you are now seeing.

Because you "see" it now, means you have risen to a new level. Now the key, is this something you wish to create for yourself? Pay attention: Instantaneous change
is NOT a thing here on earth/2020/great awakening. There is a reason for that. It is by design. There is a delay in thoughts = creation for a REASON.

Ponder the reason. Ponder why thoughts here, earth/2020/great awakening, are NOT manifested instantly.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Stupid is as Stupid does

Breaking the law just to try and enforce it typical

My brother did something very similar a few weeks ago when the Governor of SC shut down all the boat landings.
He watched the Game Wardens for a few days and got their routine down and went about setting it up.
The landing in question is named "Pine Tree Landing", it's on a part of Black River and gets mame its because it is about a mile back in a pine forest with a dirt road leading to it.
About an hour before he knew they would be coming, he took a 6 pack of ice cold beer, a couple of fishing rods and a couple of camping chairs out and set them up on the bank beside the landing.
he watched them turn on the dirt road and waited.
Usually, he would wait about 30 min. before they came out and headed to the next landing.
This day they were back there for about 6 hrs.
Not saying what he done was right......
But it was funny as hell.
edit on 8-5-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join