It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Oh my gosh y’all made me dizzy the last 40 pages or so.....what intense energy..

Umm.... I’m gonna lay on the couch for a minute, nobody minds right? Y’all don’t have to be professionals.... and there’s even sometimes where psychologists learn from their patients. SO!

Ok. So I feel like I stirred something up. I come here a lot and talk about my red pilling successes and failures and a couple of days ago someone responded to my mentioning of manipulated energies and our collective negative emotions serving dark agendas with the idea that I might be a witch.

Reflection? Let’s be real here. Y’all can see it, and I can see it too now.

When I talk about these energies and frequencies and all of the dark manipulation that happens to us through them, I feel like sometimes it makes me look like, sound like, or understand like the dark side itself.

Yep. That basically sums up my fear manifesting itself into a conversation I wasn’t completely confident about having in the first place, but you know what?

Now that it’s surfaced I get to deal with it. Boom.

My booms come from personal growth.

Knowing this crap doesn’t make me witch.... using it to a selfish advantage would, however.

Some comments in here made me uncomfortable. Perhaps it’s because I didn’t understand them clearly.

I hope nobody thinks

1) I come here for entertainment only cause i have Chatty Cathy(ed) myself into oblivion and enjoyed it... I’ve learned so much here and enjoy the conversations even if I’m not participating.

2) that I’m leading this thread anywhere. I’m just having a good time with the humor and memes and I’ve shared some DEEP personal feelings in here too.

I can be dumb and use the internet anyway that I see fit. But, I’m not on any government payroll and I have no real pull on anybody of importance. I do my part in the world for my own family and loved ones. We all probably do to the best of our ability.

I love what I’ve learned here, I hate that all this dark BS is probably mostly true even if on a subtle hard to pinpoint level (unseen spiritual) and I pray desperately for goodness and justice to prevail. I know it will, eventually, I don’t know how long the race lasts or what the finish line looks like but I’m sure it’s there.

I hate that so many people hurt. I hurt a lot too. I wear my emotions like a gawky cheap necklace right there for all to see and I hope that even through my weaknesses, such as the one I am sharing today, (sorry I dumped my emotional stings here the other morning and set off a chain reaction of whatever this was) help bring more light.

The cracks are where the light gets in.

I don’t have time for as long of a post as I could probably detail but I hope I’ve said it well.

I’m just a confused little girl stuck in a grown woman’s body trying to navigate the spiritual things of life amongst the chaos of the physical reality.

I was glad to find a thread of random people who seemed to be doing the same.

Love and hugs. 💗☕️

edit on 8-5-2020 by SouthernGift because: 😘

edit on 8-5-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: carewemust

The Daily Beast refers to Flynn as "disgraced" nat sec advisor....
www.thedailybeast.com...

When you see the editorial adjective inserted in the title, here comes the fake news.

How about "falsely accused" man of honor. No wait, he talked to Putin!

Flynn was behind enemy lines for quite sometime gathering intel while posing as an non-threat. Flynn is one cool cat and lives by the code God/Family/Country as shown in recent drops/tweets etc. This is the type of person whom should be in the high position he was/is in.

The joke was always about congress/politicians/media being dumb. While some are dumb the scary realization was these folks were being deliberate with their actions in the destruction of this Great Nation as well WW.

PANIC is real... You can see it... You can hear it as they scream of injustices for releasing Flynn. 😂 IRL when shiz is about to go down in a fight situation I was never worried about the guy yelling and making a scene. It was the quiet confidant guys that one should worry about. Gen Flynn has bite his tongue for long enough and I’m looking forward to hearing what the man has to say from his intel work.

I’m hoping for MAGA vol.2 “Justice Tour” with Special Guest ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Gen. Mike Flynn. Is Flynn the KEY?

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

I wouldn't worry what people think, if your enjoying the thread stick with it. You have your reasons for being here and those reasons shouldn't be questioned by others. Too many valuable posters have been turned away from this thread because others havent liked the ideas they present etc etc.

It's not everyone's cup of tea but if its igniting something within you, then light it up.

edit on 8/5/2020 by Catch_a_Fire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger
Wow...
That drop reminds me of a poem I wrote a few years ago. My very first submission to the writers forum here on ATS.

I know this may be a little off base with the spirit of this writing competition but I love my country and I am heart broken over what is happening and has been happening to it.
This is my first poem and I only ask that you be gentle with me as I know only ATSers can

And Justice for ALL

Morning after morning
We stood, with hands over hearts’
Not thinking of what we were saying
Only realizing parts

We grow older but the words, they never fade
Sometimes I think on them and how they have been betrayed
I have pride in the words spoken in my youth
But this pride, I wonder, has it become uncouth?

The world is changing day by day
Our rights are starting to pass away
And here I stand a lot like you
Finding our Government is not so tried and true

We watch as slowly things change around us
We say nothing, we do nothing
We do not make a fuss

What I love seems to be slipping away
It slips a little faster with each passing day
But the words are there in the back of my mind
There meaning, lost in youth, are now refined

I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE to the flag of the United States of America
And to the REBUBLIC for which IT STANDS
ONE NATION under GOD
INDIVISIBLE
With LIBERTY and JUSTICE for ALL

Words like “God, “One Nation” and “Indivisible”
They have become impermissible
As for the Republic for which the flag stands?
In is becoming a nation of commands

“Justice for all” is a nice thought
But for those we elect justice is bought
They do wrong in the most despicable ways
For them at least it would seem crime pays

I love this country and what it represents
But my love, I’m afraid, is becoming a capital offense
We have been traveling, slowly, down the wrong road
If we stay this course we will surly implode

So think on the words you repeated day after day
For in them lies the proper way
If you want to help put this country back on track
Take the advice of this literary hack

Quad

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8-5-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Re GODFATHER III...

Wasn't Fredo's brother also the GODFATHER?
Andrew Cuomo = Godfather III

(Fedora hat tip to my Masonic friend for sparking the thought)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Q keeps starting earlier and earlier.

twitter.com...

edit on 8-5-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Yes brewtiger, an increase in 1 min markers compared to previous weeks... but not a major increase:

1st = 4
2nd = 10
3rd = 6
4th = 0
5th = 7
6th = 1
7th = 3

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

These timeline proofs are left to reassure and remind us:

1. Patriots are in control.
2. Things will happen at the exact time Q needs them to happen.
3. Trust the plan.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

It’s a slow start.

But that’s how the best fires burn so there’s that.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Yep, all is well here for you SG.

A lot of folks have varied approaches and beliefs. The underlying uniqueness is that we all are desiring change and a transformation of the way the world is being manipulated. Some desire swift vengeance. Some are willing to wait if it brings a greater healing to the wounds that all this corruption has caused. Like many who post here, us lurkers occasionally lose patience at the seemingly slow pace of progress. It is a natural emotional response. But they are only fleeting moments of despair.

I myself do not even care if "Q" even exists these days. The Q movement is real however. It has been a springboard for so many revelations. The exposure has provided contextual evidence to the depth of malfeasance and outright criminality of those seeking to destroy our lives to achieve their own agenda.

I rarely make mention of Q at all to others. I have discussed many notable discoveries from these threads to a lot of people. It is enough to inform them of things they were unaware of. Sometimes their eyes get as big as saucers...bringing Q into the conversation would just deflate the impact.....LOL

I don't get worried about lurkers being assessed as too passive either. I seldom post much myself because I lack the skills in research that many other talented people on here possess. But I know in my heart that most who lurk here are far from sitting on the sidelines. Our reach is greater than can be declared on these threads.

May there be many more booms ahead!

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Today I feel like Russel Crowe in Gladiator:

“Are you not entertained?! Is this not why you are here? ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Today I feel like Russel Crowe in Gladiator:

“Are you not entertained?! Is this not why you are here? ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

LOL
You're damned right we are!

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: df8722 No.9078997
May 8 2020 09:51:07 (EST) NEW
www.foxnews.com...
Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 8-5-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
I need to get back to posting here. Reading twit too much. A mistake I avoided until this year.

It seems the excitement of happiness and relief can bring as much stress as every little unverified piece of bad news.

That said Shannon Bream on twit

If you're still catching your breath from today, I'm told next week will involve "a bombshell". I'm standing by ...

I like her tag line

Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act. -Bonhoeffer

I agree that failure to Act is to act!

here is someone who might be on here now but his prediction was three years back

Enthéos
@EntheosShines
Replying to
@AdamRoxx7
Mark this date: 5-29-20 (3 yrs from now). At that time you'll see all new justices, collapsed MSM, & 1000's in prison. An #AmericanReset
12:49 AM · May 29, 2017·Twitter Web Client

twitter.com...
edit on 8-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: df8722 No.9079065
May 8 2020 09:54:54 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...

Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 8-5-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
That is very reasonable argument. I like the logic being used in this.

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

I’m in no rush for Durham. He knows his job better than keyboard warriors. He doesn’t tell posters how to flip burgers or how to perform open heart surgery.
Let’s step back from knowing how a US Atty should proceed with a coup investigation, lol.

edit on 8-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
An absolute excoriation of the code behind the Imperial model used for all the virus predictions and lockdowns. Good stuff here.

lockdownsceptics.org...

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK
That's because of the "pregnant satchel" of declassified documents DNI Grenell delivered to AG Barr yesterday evening. Many are "supposed" to be published online today.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: df8722 No.9079065
May 8 2020 09:54:54 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...

Q

qanon.pub...

Justice is coming for this 🍕 loving dirt bag traitor POS!

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Holy mother of esoteric art subjects!!

Had to frame & screencap your post. Thank you very much! Wow, I'll never look at cover album art the same again.

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join