It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift
Reading your posts is always a breath of fresh air.
Well thought out and properly delivered. Many of us really appreciate what you have to say SG

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PJ, I reaaaally want to see a picture of your avatar in Russell Crowe's Gladiator outfit!!

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Seems like some of these memes from 1-2 years ago are coming full circle.
Don't forget Nellie Hauke Ohr who started back in 1981 as a Congressional Intern.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I had my first government ordered temperature reading yesterday.

I went to play golf again, and they had a security guard at the gate. He stopped me and had me roll down my window. He said we have to take your temperature, he pointed a device at my for head, about 4 inches from my head, there was a beep and he said go on through.
No info on what my temperature was, he just sent me through.

It was definitely awkward, I felt a little violated but I did choose to go play and knew that it was coming.

Also had to wear mask to enter the clubhouse. There were signs that said you are required to wear a mask to enter the club house. I brought my mask did as they requested.

We each had our own golf cart, It was not required to wear mask while we played, yet there was a group behind us that wore their mask while they were playing.

Lots of employees spraying and wiping things down.

As for the temperature protocols, I’m pretty sure they should tell you what your temperature is, or explain how the device works, otherwise this guard could just make arbitrary decisions and let anyone or no one in. If I get a speeding ticket I can contest it. But how can I contest a bad temperature reading.

edit on 8-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Just planting a record of this lucid dream from last night as interested to see if any of it is born out:

1) Struggling to find way home with family in car,
2) Cut to... Car stuck in marshy swamp land but manage to drive it out,
3) Cut to... ask wife where car is? "At mechanics at end of residential close",
4) Take 4yr old daughter to check progress of mechanics... car stripped to bare metal chassis... daughter brutally, bloodily but nonchalantly killed by mechanics,
5) Cut to having to inform wife,
6) Cut to demanding minority office manager of mechanics call police - she tells me "DC Colbert already coming at 5 o'clock!"

Obvious Q synchronicities with Swamp, DC, 5.

Could be nothing but I don't have Lucid dreams often.
edit on 8-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
More delays...

@ShannonBream

BREAKING: Chief Justice Roberts has put on temporary hold the DOJ release of the Mueller grand jury material requested by the House committee, pending a response from House lawyers.
twitter.com...

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Saw this, Laughed and Said ( to myself - isolation ya know lol) since so much reflection is going on why not LoL (Diversion not intended)

Gal pal Ghislaine Maxwell 'not convinced' Jeffrey Epstein killed himself

“She is not convinced he killed himself. Who is? The only one is the medical examiner in New York,” the Sun reported Maxwell’s friend as saying.

Shout out to Warrior ! Godspeed

Carry On

edit on 582020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
We, the red pilled feel the pain because the job we apparently signed up for is just beginning and it takes sweat and tears to make something this evil be exposed. It takes even more to rid this Earth of the evil cult that murders children for their blood after doing horrible things to them. We must carry the guide-on until the DOJ starts swinging for the long balls against the political hacks that have been working for centuries to fulfill their sick "Utopia".

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
I think most of you know I am on board with Q and the Awakening. I've had my moments of doubt but, I am still onboard.

The reverberating disconnect on my end is pretty simple.

If we're the one's being "saved" why are we feeling the most pain?.

God Bless General Flynn..His due Justice was honored today, Rightfully So!!!

My Mother has been in the Hospital since 5-2-20. 75 alone and scared. Two transfusions..due to low blood levels. Thankfully the 2 cultures they've run have shown no blood infections. The CT revealed a kidney Stone the size of a chestnut, which has obviously turned into a massive UTI. she's currently incoherent (from the UTI). jacked up on morphine.

My family and I cannot visit her..Due to "Corona". Some of you know my line of work and, even I can't wiggle my way in.

Be nice MODS..

Governor Cuomo!..You are walking a very dangerous line. Your denying people the ability to be with, and comfort their loved ones in their time of need. If I had 5 minutes alone with you.....enough said.

Cuomo needs to hang!.. Put me through this suffering so you can fill your coffers...you MF!!

Your time will come, and I'll piss on your tears!

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
WOW
Look at what Sidney Powell just retweeted

twitter.com...

Check Q260
edit on 8-5-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
BOOOOM BOOM
HERE IT IS!!!

intelligence.house.gov...

Dig in, boys

twitter.com...

Transcripts released by Ric Grenell ODNI: www.dni.gov...

I wonder if the redactions in Schiff's release are more than the Grenell release? Probably doesn't matter since Schiff's going down.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Anyone see this thread that just pooped up.
Person struck by plane in Austin Texas

Last night there was a person on the runway when a Southwest 737 was landing in Austin. Who? How did this poor soul get to runway 17? Ramp personnel? Just horrible

Bold mine

edit on 8-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

DREAMS FOREVER REMIND ME OF HOW THINGS - COULD HAVE BEEN - DURING OUR EARLY CAVEMAN STYLE OF LIVING. ALL DAY THE EYES PLUS MEMORY WEIGH UP EVERYTHING SEEN - OR UNKNOWINGLY - OBSERVED. DURING OUR SLEEPING TIME, THE BRAIN RUNS A SORT OF SLIDESHOW AND CHECKS OUT , OR MAYBE READJUSTS OUR INSTINCTS TO ENSURE WE WAKEN WITH ABILITY TO HANDLE , WELL TO HANDLE WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN. ..... OR WHEN TO PUMP THE ADRENALINE AND RUN ..... THAT'S HOW I SEE SUCH, SO NO NEED FOR A STACK OF RAMBLING DIFFERENT OPINIONS, TAKE CARE AND HAVE FUN.

(post by EndtheMadnessNow removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by RTbigTOE removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
DJT Tweet

"and many others"

Jr.

"bring to light all the other information"
edit on 8-5-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Hilarious, 'Cheers', But it does make one think about the 2 meter spacing on day of Election.................... Long queues ?, impatience?...........

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Excellent connect here BT.

Crazy...

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/08/20 (Fri) 13:11:273f1b80 (1) No.9080559

twitter.com...

All assets deployed.
Win by any means necessary.
[D] party death spiral.
Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 8-5-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Yes it does.

Protect The Vote

The RNC and the Trump campaign are aggressively fighting back against the Democrats’ assault on the integrity of our elections. All across the country, Democrats are trying to use coronavirus and the courts to legalize ballot harvesting, implement a nationwide mail-in ballot system, and eliminate nearly every safeguard in our elections.

Voters are on our side. Nearly two-thirds (62%) say there is fraud in U.S. elections, and that fraud would concern them under Democrats’ nationwide mail-in ballot system. Americans overwhelmingly approve of the safeguards Democrats are suing to eliminate like signature matching (84%), voter identification (80%), and a ballot receipt deadline of election day (83%). Voters also oppose (67%) allowing campaign workers to collect mail-in ballots, a practice known as ballot harvesting.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: df8722 No.9079065
May 8 2020 09:54:54 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...

Q

qanon.pub...

Q is still keeping the Humor while mocking the Democrats.

I Love it!

Reading through all the transcripts now.

Can't wait till Grennel drops another MOAB on Schiff.

How will Schiff release all his tension without his good friend Ed Buck to "Facilitate".

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join