It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
DECODE ID 26RSH200207011D

Q4143

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: ec1432 No.9071566 📁
May 7 2020 18:58:25 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
Be ready to dig, Anons.
Meat.
Q

1) Timestamp/Delta2Acronym gives:
IMG = Image
HU = Huma Abedin or HUMA Alumni Assoc.?
RFY, ABU, AIC

2) CAPS only simple gematria links to
Q16 Friday/Saturday deliver on MAGA promise!
Q101 Obama Extract Stringer: jD79-x10ABy-89zBT 08:00 12:00 11_6_TP_Pub PHIL_B_O_Extract_Conf
02:00 Z

3) Other USUAL DECODES link to:
Q21 At this point we are far enough along you can paint the picture without risk of jeopardizing the operation.
Q25 Proof to begin 11.3. We all sincerely appreciate the work you do. Keep up the good fight. The flow of information is vital. God bless.
Looks like 11.3 simple meant May?

Q54 Jeremiah 29:11... "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Q58 Senator McCain and others roundly criticized Rep. Michele Bachmann in 2012 when she and four members of the House Permanent Select Committee Intelligence and the House Judiciary Committee cited Ms. Abedin in letters sent to the Inspectors General of the Department of Defense, Department of State, Department of Justice, Department of Homeland Security, and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, warning about Muslim Brotherhood infiltration of the United States government.

Q154 Who Financed 9-11

Q658 Freedom Day Marker

Q1858 We are the Majority by Far and Growing - FAKE NEWS' purpose is to project FALSE NARRATIVES.

Q2358 D's Next Narrative/Con: We Will Impeach Justice Kavanaugh...

Q3058 [RR] DEBRIEF COMPLETE.

Q3558 "Trump has periodically called for stricter voter ID laws, which advocates warn could restrict ballot access in low-income communities, students and people of color." Like Clockwork. ID required (when)? Sheep follow the most absurd arguments. D_party voter corruption on display.

Q4033 Video of Obama Taking Credit for Training ISIS/ISIL Forces

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Paradise Lost, a British gothic metal band from the late 80s, pioneers of the death-doom cult genre recently announced a new album titled "Obsidian" to be released on May 15. Two songs "Ghosts" and "Fall from Grace" were recently released on youtube.

What do you make of the album cover symbolism; if anything?

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman
Your message informed my psyche that I'm not ready for ascension to the next level yet. But that's OK, because I'm thoroughly enjoying the carnal world right now...

Bring on the Arrests!!

YET!

Eye have my eye on you.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium
I guess we will have to let time tell on this one . Check your little white envelope!

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
You should read the Prince transcript. Completely destroys a Washington Post article that said that he met in the Seychelles to set up a back-channel between Russia and Trump. He also talks about Weiner's laptop.

Basically, the inference is - don't believe anything you read in the Washington Post. Ever.

The picture that is being painted for me is that the Obama administration was angry that directly after the election, no one wanted to deal with them anymore because it wasn't 'business as usual' (thanks to an outsider who wasn't part of the typical system having won), and they went out of their way to target American citizens who had any connection at all to the Trump campaign, looking for some sort of ties back to Russia.

edit on 8-5-2020 by OsirianObsidian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Paradise Lost, a British gothic metal band from the late 80s, pioneers of the death-doom cult genre recently announced a new album titled "Obsidian" to be released on May 15. Two songs "Ghosts" and "Fall from Grace" were recently released on youtube.

What do you make of the album cover symbolism; if anything?

Reminds me of a twist on the Adoration of the Mystic Lamb, for some reason.

(post by EndtheMadnessNow removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Daily Beast refers to Flynn as "disgraced" nat sec advisor....
www.thedailybeast.com...

When you see the editorial adjective inserted in the title, here comes the fake news.

How about "falsely accused" man of honor. No wait, he talked to Putin!

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

We can be better than that. Call me a prude.
I'm not above humor, crass, dark, or tasteless.
But there are some lines even I don't cross to be funny. I know, you're not me. But still.
I'd rather not emulate what I wouldn't want people to think I am, unless it's for a damn good reason.
If I'm misinterpreting, I apologize.
But if not, come on man.

edit on 1Fri, 08 May 2020 01:16:32 -0500amvAmerica/ChicagoFridayb20205America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: None

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
DECODE ID 26RSH200207014D

Q4146

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 21acc9 No.9072062 📁
May 7 2020 19:29:53 (EST) NEW
EXdFCReU8AE2UeS.jpg (=POTUS "DRAIN IT")

5a9066b5aae605cd008b4648.jpg (=B2 Bomber OUTSIDE HANGER)

1) Picture dimensions of 227x113 and 791x594 link to:
Q113 Top 10 Shareholders of Social Media and MSM

Q227 Bill Clinton in North Korea Photo with Kim Jong Il: Chairs positioned on Magnolias, rough seas behind. John Podesta in photo

Q594 Drones over US. Tracking only. []
Q791 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." : Protect 6/14-46 : Protect 6/14-46

2) CAPS only simple gematria links to:
Q71 Awan Group, MB and HUMA
Q123 Nothing is random. Everything has meaning. +++

Q153 For the coming days ahead. Ask yourself an honest question, why would a billionaire who has it all, fame, fortune, a warm and loving family, friends, etc. want to endanger himself and his family by becoming POTUS?

Q205 Ivanka Trump Photo: You made the list. It’s rare, feel proud. Pick up your phone.

3) USUAL DECODES link to:
Q29 Some things must remain classified to the very end. NK is not being run by Kim, he’s an actor in the play. Who is the director? The truth would sound so outrageous most Americans would riot, revolt, reject, etc.
The pedo networks are being dismantled. The child abductions for satanic rituals (ie Haiti and other 3rd world countries) are paused (not terminated until players in custody). We pray every single day for God’s guidance and direction as we are truly up against pure evil.

Q228 USA_leadership change SA_leadership change GER_leadership change? PAK_leadership change? 40,000ft. (8, 7, 6, 5......).

Q729 Q/Snowden Comms & Truth to Power Marker: You will cease to exist Timestamp. Learn.

Q1024 Jared Cohen. Coming soon to a theater near you.

Q1929 The Russia Hoax / Fake Dossier / Spygate Movie Trilogy: Breakdown of the Story

Q2953 Mark Levin on Fox News With Guest Brandon Straka: On the schedule

Q3129 THIS IS NOT A GAME.

edit on 8-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATES - 14 Q posts and 10 POTUS tweets gives 24 total for May 7th:

Q V17.59 20200507 to 4148 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v17.59 20200507 from QPost 3601 to 4148

NOTES - NEW FUNCTIONALITY
1) As described in posts yesterday, I have added 2 columns, to the right of the "Main DECODE RESULTS" tab, that calculate the ACTION DATE using each method,
a) These are filterable,
b) A NEW tab "ACTION DATES" is work in progress but will allow you to enter a date and get a dropdown of Q posts that predict an action on that date.
edit on 8-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, a synchronicity: I noticed PARADISE LOST on the album cover... John Milton, the author?, appeared in a gematria equivalent yesterday!

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Now that it is fake i found some things very funny in there.

(Since she is presumed dead someone asks) "when will she step down from SCOTUS?"

and someone defined this situation where she could have been dead for months now as
"Schrodengers Ginsburg"

originally posted by: Trillium
BOOOM
BREAKING: Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has died at age 87.

mobile.twitter.com...

OOOP

PARODY ACCOUNT

9 L L not 9 1 1 LOL

edit on 8-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Are we seeing an increase in 1 Minute MARKERS : Action Incoming?

OneHuman referenced SEALED CASES today, which shows some recent changes:

SEALED: 169,981 - 163,469 = +6,512 = 14 = 5
UNSEALED: 18,921 - 18,921 = 0
SEALED: 396,563 - 391,872 = +4,691 = 20 = 2

Q502 DEFCON 1 Stringer/Marker

NEW:

OLD:

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Good post. Since articles from the Washington Post and New York Times are always at the top of the Google News page, it's obvious that scum begets scum.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Attorney General BARR granted CBS News an interview Thursday evening. Several questions about the Flynn Case dismissal, and the overall Spygate investigation. Some interesting answers. CBS News only showed a few minutes of it, because "justice will be served" scares the network, but the transcript of the full interview is...

Here: theconservativetreehouse.com...-191139

====================

Also: Thursday afternoon, Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard “Ric” Grenell delivered a big satchel of declassified documents to Attorney General Bill Barr. According to DC sources, the content could possibly be released tomorrow in an explosive Friday document dump.

Source: theconservativetreehouse.com... le-release-tomorrow/

edit on 5/8/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join