It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/07/20 (Thu) 23:01:40f6c814 (1) No.9074161
[Michael Atkinson]
Q

qanon.pub...

Yeah, there’s something we don’t know about this fired Intel IG.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

New Q Drop

[Michael Atkinson]
Q

qanon.pub...

"18th witness, Michael Atkinson, the intelligence community’s inspector general who has firsthand knowledge of the origins of the whistleblower complaint that led to the impeachment."

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I hope the Blue States replace some of these pitiful Reps. If you’re HAVE to send Dems, don’t send clowns like these (Bat Sheet Crazywoman, Penguin, and the Diddler).

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: Quadrivium
You keep making these comments and I dont understand why you think people AREN'T doing exactly what you are suggesting already. There are thousands of us that do exactly this all day long. Put the info out there as fast as it comes in. From all walks of life and all across the globe this is happening 24/7. Some of us have been doing it since the very beginning of it all.

First of all, calm down.
Second, if you have read my comments, you would know I have mainly been talking about those on the sidelines, those that come here for entertainment.
No one is trying to steal your thunder.
Do you need an "add a boy" or something?

So please explain to me why you are under the impression this isnt really being done? I mean where do you think the line, "We are the News NOW' came from?

Well, that answers two questions.

You haven't read my post.
And you need an adda boy, so......
GOOD JOB ONEHUMAN!

Maybe admonishing yourself. I see you just joined Twitter, though later you mentioned 3rd time is a charm, so it appears its not new to you. You must see people putting information out all day long. How many of us have lost friends putting the information out. I lost count. Even families have turned on their own. Its not exactly a pleasant affair for many to do this, but we do.

Again, perhaps you should thoroughly read before commenting.
Several times I stated I was talking about the lurkers with and without accounts.
I was not trying to take away from what you and others do, I was trying add to it.
I appreciate all of your work and I applaud it
Yet when you come at someone as you have done twice with me, it makes you look childish and in need of attention m
You do not know me.
You do not know what I have gone through.
You do not know why I feel the way I do about this.
And you won't, because in the end.......you wouldn't care.
I appreciate what you have done. Just know that you haven't been alone.
And THE ONLY WAY THIS ENDS THE WAY WE NEED IT TO IS BY HAVING MORE PEOPLE AWAKE.
So, instead of attacking those on your side, maybe offer some encouragement.
We have been here about the same amount of time. I was on 4 when q started.
We r on the same side, I just think we need more boots on the ground.
Q is anon. My actions for the most part are anon.
Why do you feel the need to tell what you have done?
wwg1wga
Peace Onehuman.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Thank you! I have a number of em already. I call it the spawn of satan because it will suck up ALL your free time if you let it.
Been down this road, this time I will do MO betterer.
Thanks again.

link   
a reply to: Trillium

Schiff still hasn't released the Atkinson closed door transcript regarding the so-called whistleblower that lead to the impeachment hearing.

link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

We still need to have high-level arrests. Names that will at least ring a bell in the minds of average folk. The Flynn charges being dropped were HUGE. But 90% of the National media barely covered it today.

In Chicago newscasts, it wasn't mentioned until after the Weather and Sports...and wasn't a big deal... "Trump DOJ dropped charges against Trump's former National Security Advisor, Michael Flynn. Democrats are declaring it partisan politics."

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
DECODE ID 26RSH200207005D

Q4137

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: eab5f8 No.9065749 📁
May 7 2020 12:26:03 (EST) NEW
www.themoscowtimes.com...📁
Russia using HCQ to treat COVID-19?
Source of HCQ: China
China using HCQ to treat COVID-19?
The more you know…
Q

1) Is a 1 min MARKER - ACTION IMMINENT - followed 1:22 later by this tweet

2) Timestamp/Deltas2Acronyms give: LC, CHC, FF, FE, CK

3) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
Q253 Meet Me in Seoul Coincidence: On main page of Red website. >COINCIDENCE?
Q57 Muslim Brotherhood Infiltration US Govt
Q303 Renee J James Tech Executive
Q107 Obama Tweet and Go Order: Code: May God also grant all of us the wisdom to ask what concrete steps we can take to reduce the violence and weaponry in our midst. Note when we just sent the go orders and when this Tweet went live. Coincidence? Pray.

4) Other USUAL DECODES link to:
Q26 Think about it logically. The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker). Biggest advanced drop on Pol.
Q632 Hollywood Psyops: Conspiracy PUSH/LABEL [awake]? Spider web. YOU ARE BEING CONTROLLED. SHEEP.
UP IS DOWN. LEFT IS RIGHT. REVOLUTION. TRUTH. TRUST THE MISSION.

Q1226 This Platform is More Than Simply Pushing the Truth
Q1423 UK NSA Traffic Cam Photos
Q1726 Peter Strzok Declines to Answer Multiple Questions
Q2426 POTUS Support of Q Means the Left Has No Chance
Q2603 Did Jeff Sessions Assign Another Prosecutor Similar to John Huber?
Q2926 Spygate: They Were Spying on Trump Before He Announced His Candidacy on June 16, 2015

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Thank you thread creator (Dashen) for finally having a conversation. We were supposed to chat now.

Like I said above Q.

One quick question before we continue....do you feel we have freed Flynn? Also so many people preach about free speech, why is it when they do speak freely they get shot down even in this thread? We're all on same side afterall yes?

link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: crankyoldman

I think someone is trying to scoop the media dog-wagging ritual, like I did with Killer Bees!. Right now would be the ideal time for an attention-getting (distracting) headline.

I will be abducted by Aliens later tonight from undisclosed location. 🤫

Will have a thread tomorrow morning. May 8 is World Red Cross and Red Crescent Day.

link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

New Q Drop

[Michael Atkinson]
Q

qanon.pub...

Just maybe
So Schiff gave his official made-up storytime version ( as we saw him do in the impeachment trials) to michael Atkinson, who passed it on to his wife at Fusion GPS ( which was paid by DNC) to leak this "intel" to start the -trumped- up Russian Collusion narrative

Yeah, there’s something we don’t know about this fired Intel IG.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Is Shannon Bream reliable with her past "Bombshells"? That's always the first question to ask when anyone claims something BIG is about to drop soon. Their position means zip. Track-record is everything (imo).

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Agreed, I am expecting Durham to begin in August, not happy with the time line but that is what I am expecting based on all the information available. I have adjusted my expectations and am looking forward to August or sooner.
Today was a good start, Flynn has been redeemed and Schiff is on the hot seat...let that stew a bit.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

We still need to have high-level arrests. Names that will at least ring a bell in the minds of average folk. The Flynn charges being dropped were HUGE. But 90% of the National media barely covered it today.

In Chicago newscasts, it wasn't mentioned until after the Weather and Sports...and wasn't a big deal... "Trump DOJ dropped charges against Trump's former National Security Advisor, Michael Flynn. Democrats are declaring it partisan politics."

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman
According to John Solomon/Gregg Jarrett, the still un-released E.C. (Electronic Communications) document is the most important document to be de-classified.

It would be the basis for Obama ordering the Crossfire-Hurricane Counter Intelligence Spying/Investigation of the Trump campaign.

If the document does exist, it must contain evidence that the Trump campaign was worth being spied upon. If it doesn't exist, President Obama is in unimaginable trouble. He signed an order for Crossfire-Hurricane Spygate to be implemented. Only Presidents can initiate something of this magnitude.

@byronyork

From court papers: During transition, top Justice Department official Sally Yates learned about the Flynn-Kislyak phone call from President Obama himself. She was surprised.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Nice list you have there Fox
Quad? IF you would like some more suggestions message me and I also add a few really good ones for you

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
New -- Q4148

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 707910 No.9074777 📁
May 7 2020 22:44:08 (EST) NEW

The news is dead.
You are what matters now.
Handle with care.
Q

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 707910 No.9074777
May 7 2020 22:44:08 (EST) NEW
The news is dead.
You are what matters now.
Handle with care.
Q

qanon.pub...
edit on 7-5-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Lol.
Chan weeb autists are to handle the narrative?

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join