It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Document says Tara Reade told of harassment in Biden’s office | San Luis Obispo Tribune
www.sanluisobispo.com...

New THREAD on this here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
-------------

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Teach me ol' wise one.
I absolutely HATE twatter.
But we all must make sacrifices......

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Funny how the Cheshire cat comes up again. Another one I mentioned in earlier posts. People start listening. Q is right these people are stupid.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I have to think you are referring my reply to interupt42.

I mentioned, in my reply, that I respected his/her criticism and suggested he/she wait a few more weeks before passing judgement because after 3+ years, really what is a few more weeks.
You seem to have some hostility that is misplaced, I am speaking as a proud American who supports my country and those who serve it.
I am replying on a "follow the white rabbitt-Q" thread so you need to keep that in mind.
I hope you are doing well and continue to contribute to the ATS community.

originally posted by: Staffordshire1
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Who are you to tell people to give it a few more weeks? What you done to free Flynn? Or the Shiff transcripts? But here you are telling people this and that while you do nothing?

People will come together without the likes of you telling them how to be.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium
You keep making these comments and I dont understand why you think people AREN'T doing exactly what you are suggesting already. There are thousands of us that do exactly this all day long. Put the info out there as fast as it comes in. From all walks of life and all across the globe this is happening 24/7. Some of us have been doing it since the very beginning of it all.

So please explain to me why you are under the impression this isnt really being done? I mean where do you think the line, "We are the News NOW' came from?

Maybe admonishing yourself. I see you just joined Twitter, though later you mentioned 3rd time is a charm, so it appears its not new to you. You must see people putting information out all day long. How many of us have lost friends putting the information out. I lost count. Even families have turned on their own. Its not exactly a pleasant affair for many to do this, but we do.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Staffordshire1

Depends what you mean by Above

Q

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

care, link not working?

www.globaltimes.cn... Might be blacklisted by your ISP, or your country. I don't know. Sorry.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I think most of you know I am on board with Q and the Awakening. I've had my moments of doubt but, I am still onboard.

The reverberating disconnect on my end is pretty simple.

If we're the one's being "saved" why are we feeling the most pain?.

God Bless General Flynn..His due Justice was honored today, Rightfully So!!!

My Mother has been in the Hospital since 5-2-20. 75 alone and scared. Two transfusions..due to low blood levels. Thankfully the 2 cultures they've run have shown no blood infections. The CT revealed a kidney Stone the size of a chestnut, which has obviously turned into a massive UTI. she's currently incoherent (from the UTI). jacked up on morphine.

My family and I cannot visit her..Due to "Corona". Some of you know my line of work and, even I can't wiggle my way in.

Be nice MODS..

Governor Cuomo!..You are walking a very dangerous line. Your denying people the ability to be with, and comfort their loved ones in their time of need. If I had 5 minutes alone with you.....enough said.

Cuomo needs to hang!.. Put me through this suffering so you can fill your coffers...you MF!!

Your time will come, and I'll piss on your tears!

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Maybe Nadler will find the nerve to come back to DC and have Barr testify, as was originally scheduled on 3/31/2020.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Future proves past is a major theme.

Q has demonstrated time and time again things are not linear - figure that one out.

Flynn(keystone) + Public transcripts = completion.

In the past when government released X is was to con the public, the reason these docs are out now is because they don't matter anymore. DECLAS was not meant to be PRE-DECLAS for Anons.

Q never said (thankfully), "hey Anons you'll get vital evidence BEFORE the prosecutors so the cases can be all screwed up, but you'll feel better - even though you won't read the docs anyway."

I stated at the very beginning of this. Those with blood lust will be HIGHLY disappointed. Military Tribunals are secret - period. Grand Juries when done RIGHT are secret - period. Q has revealed both exist.

If, after all this time, folks really and truly believe Lynch, renOgade or even HRC were in charge of anything they haven't actually been paying attention.

This effort is about two things: Revealing the reality for what is, to afford folks the opportunity to remove the lies, the delusion, the judgment and the reliance of systems of control from their perception in a comfortable way. AND to remove the Actual, Real, True Controllers in this system - beings with no names at all.

I said from day one, a 3 year trial with Sally Yates is just pouring salt in our wounds, good energy thrown after bad, pointless more of the same.

One reason for Q is to symbolically hint at what cannot be revealed - possibly ever, and give folks insight into the inner workings of our control system. For those with eyes to see, and for those who saw to share. We have a long way to go, we're not meant to be bogged down with a 2 year Samantha Power Motions to Dismiss legal battle.

Those who Q'ued, took up the task of assisting all of humanity with "waking up" via this mechanism. A MONUMENTAL task. This is bigger then all of us, beyond a linear understanding.

That should be obvious at this point. The "results" are WITHIN EACH OF US. Waiting for results on Clapper or Macron or Merkle is to miss the point entirely!!!

I had expectations that many people would wake up, work toward unity, share, think more positively, work together to learn no matter what level or background. I've seen folks grind everyday passing notes, information, smiles, support, love, ideas, jokes/memes, and unity like HUMANS.

My expectations have been exceeded. If expectations are not being met, they are on each of us, within each of us and not Q.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Thank you for the advice on misplaced hostility. I feel better knowing I'm talking to a Psychologist.

This>>>> "I am replying on a "follow the white rabbitt-Q" thread so you need to keep that in mind". Actually my friend I don't need to do anything,so again stop telling people how to be and act.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Practice what you preach.
I ABSOLUTELY HATE TWITTER.
IT IS THE SPAWN OF THE DEVIL.
I just opened an account.
Red pill baby.

Be careful and don't get lost in Labyrinth.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Positive vibes your way Sabre

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Staffordshire1

Thank You

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/07/20 (Thu) 23:01:40f6c814 (1) No.9074161
[Michael Atkinson]
Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 7-5-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Well, I think after it learns your preferences and topics, the experience improves.

Do some searches and follow the top dogs; like Pompeo, and some media people like Sarah Carter, and alt media like Julian's Rum.

Once you "like", click and share, the algorithms settle down. I never used Twitter much the first few years, when I finally did it was a mess until I put in some keyboard time.

This is just to get you over the hump...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hi care. Nadler has already twitted he wants to investigate Flynn immediately. Later he tweeted he wants to investigate AG Barr. The last part of both tweets are gone but the wording was and is the same at the beginning. Didn"t know you could edit tweets.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
DECODE ID 26RSH200207004D

Q4136

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: eab5f8 No.9065630 📁
May 7 2020 12:19:31 (EST) NEW
EXa_OTX0AEp3bC.jpg (Facebook removes Qanon)

twitter.com...📁
When do you expend ammunition?
For what purpose?
Prevent public exposure of truth [slow limit reach]?
Coordinated media roll-out designed to instill 'fear' into users re: discussing 'Q' re: risk of account termination?
Coordinated media roll-out designed to silence a 'conspiracy' they deem to have significant potential [anti-[D]] ramifications re: 2020 P_election?
You have more power and influence than you realize.
Welcome to the Revolution.
Q

1) Picture dimensions are 1017x594
Q1017 The Analysis Corporation (TAC)
Q594 Drones over US.Tracking only. []

2) CAPS only simple gematria links to:
Q155 Green Stringer: _Conf_D-TT_^_v891_0600_yes _green1_0600 Bunker Apple Yellow Sky [… + 1] Yes Godspeed.
Q71 Awan Group, Muslim Brotherhood and HUMA
Q243 Saudi Arabia Controlled US Politicians
Q159 Red October Not Missing Sub: Incorrect

3) OTHER USUAL DECODES link to:
Q19 The network which controls this false narrative which in turns keeps the black pop under control is being dismantled. False local and national black leaders will be exposed next as shills for the D party.
Q712 Truth to power MARKER: You will cease to exist. Truth to power. How’s the bunker these days? [14] live
[Hello] [PEOC force failed]

Q1219 Sessions on Journalism Ethics and Standards
Q1242 Do you believe? The world is awakening.
Q1719 Insiders Dumping Shares of Twitter and Facebook
Q1931 James Comey Reponds to Q's "Untethered" Intel Drop re: President's Daily Breifing
Q2419 POTUS Dial-in Passcode Adds up to 17 (Q's Identifier)
Q2919 George Papadopoulos Tweets on James Clapper's Silence Post Australia Trip

edit on 7-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
According to John Solomon/Gregg Jarrett, the still un-released E.C. (Electronic Communications) document is the most important document to be de-classified.

It would be the basis for Obama ordering the Crossfire-Hurricane Counter Intelligence Spying/Investigation of the Trump campaign.

If the document does exist, it must contain evidence that the Trump campaign was worth being spied upon. If it doesn't exist, President Obama is in unimaginable trouble. He signed an order for Crossfire-Hurricane Spygate to be implemented. Only Presidents can initiate something of this magnitude.

new topics

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join