It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Practice what you preach.
I ABSOLUTELY HATE TWITTER.
IT IS THE SPAWN OF THE DEVIL.
I just opened an account.
Red pill baby.

I give it 2 weeks or less and you’re shut down, lol.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: Trillium

Isnt this the third time Q mentions this video?

Yes.
----------------

twitter.com...

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Q is the Lazer

Qanon is the C130 lighting them up

Enjoy the Show

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The layers of the onion keep on peeling back. Turns out the scandal free Obama administration was nothing BUT one big scandal, lol.

The Left media is despondent again. It’s hilarious.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: nowayreally

It's great what you're doing, I applaud it.

I don't think Q or us set Flynn free, the square wheels of justice did that.Flynn was always going to be freed.

For me Q has directed us to far worse things than the Flynn thing. Flynn lying or kids missing? take your pick. It's bigger than that too.

Yes we can all get it out there, it only matters when it matters.

Right now things are exactly how they're supposed to be,change will happen soon but it hasn't yet.

We're approaching the tipping point fast, bit like being at the top of a roller coaster at the top and ready to drop. We've been at the top for a while.

It happens when it happens. Nothing wrong with red pilling anybody,.

You're a patriot just like the others worldwide.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Comey is squirming today. He couldn't resist a jab at the DOJ. The left and their enemedia partners are ramping up the narrative to discredit Barr and Durham and Comey just "fired" a shot of his own.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I knew it: I take a day off, and the charges against Flynn get dropped.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: nowayreally

a reply to: nowayreally
What would I have you do?
Nothing.
Not alone.
Many of us are doing what needs to be done. Small scale.
All I am getting at is for the lurkers to join in, Red Pil, Red Pill, Red pill.
If you're not a techy be a talky.
SPREAD TRUTH FAR AND WIDE.
Loud and clear.
5:5.
That is all.

Roger that Quad! I’ve been but not to the degree I should have, but that’s changed too. Just this past week I’ve gone full speed ahead....if you’ve followed Q this far and know what the drops say we should have no reason to fear association. We should have pride and hold our heads up high!
YOU all helped set Flynn free! YOU all uncovered the info, connected the dots, so we could get at the details. Im proud to ‘know’ you all! We are the news! My big ass mouth doesn’t/won’t ever shut up ....I’m an influencer, so don’t mind me, I’m just here learning what I need to spread the message near and far- Do it Q!! We got you too

You are wrong.
It is not "you all".
It is US, my friend.
We don't do this alone.
Wwg1wga.
You Gave more than you know.
You have more than you know.
On the inside and the outside.
5:5
Now.
Bring the pain
edit on 7-5-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Practice what you preach.
I ABSOLUTELY HATE TWITTER.
IT IS THE SPAWN OF THE DEVIL.
I just opened an account.
Red pill baby.

I give it 2 weeks or less and you’re shut down, lol.

Naw.
Third times the charm

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Trace Force is the new Space Force. Does that come with Hazard pay?

twitter.com...

What do you have in mind...?

twitter.com...

link   

originally posted by: Trillium

Q is the Lazer

Qanon is the C130 lighting them up

Enjoy the Show

Yeeeaaasssss!
Exactly!

link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: interupt42

How the hell have we been here before? In Q land this is a gigantic boom. This is not business as usual. I

3+ years in not one indictment.

key positions given to swamp creatures with the expectation that they will hold their own accountable,which hasnt happened yet

lots of accusations with harsh language with no accountability.

career politicians and swamp creatures not being found guilty or indicted is nothing knew its actually the norm.

globalist and big corp friendly regulations is still the nirm.

the only person that have been indicted was the one whistle blower that exposed the clinton corruption , julian assange. the other whistle blower that exposed the dnc corruption was murdered and hidden and nothing came from it.

the one guy who could bring them all down was murdered under 24 hour supervision and ridiculously labled a suicide.

sure good things have happened like hillary losing and the msm bias being exposed
however at the end exposing the msm doesnt matter since the deepstate got control of the internet by undoing net neutrality principles.

in addition besides harsh words and accusations nobody has been held accountable at a high position or indicted after more than 3 years. so yeah until i see an actual indictment i say more of the same , just a chamge management.

edit on 56531America/ChicagoThu, 07 May 2020 20:56:06 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
A couple of untethered points I'd like to make:

Lindsey Graham is sounding more and more like he is full of sh!$... he needs to make a stand already and help out!

Having a hard time believing Comey was on the inside of all of this...along with the others Columbo mentioned.

Most important, I have been hearing for some time now how the FBI has committed a fraud against the FISA court however in my past readings, videos and understandings the FISA court was complicate..we need not forget this, the fraud against the FISA court is a LIE..the FISA court itself is a fraud...

I am seeing Trump bleeding the deep state out...nice and slow...looks like a ten to twelve week time-frame for John Durham to enter the picture...I'm going to just enjoy it, after all the deep state deserve everything they get.

edit on 7-5-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
A couple of untethered points I'd like to make:

Lindsey Graham is sounding more and more like he is full of sh!$... he needs to make a stand already and help out!

Having a hard time believing Comey was on the inside of all of this...along with the others Columbo mentioned.

Most important, I have been hearing for some time now how the FBI has committed a fraud against the FISA court however in my past readings, videos and understandings the FISA court was complicate..we need not forget this, the fraud against the FISA court is a LIE..the FISA court itself is a fraud...

I am seeing Trump bleeding the deep state out...nice and slow...looks like a ten to twelve week time-frame for John Durham to enter the picture...I'm going to just enjoy it, after all the deep state deserve everything they get.

Live in SC.
Have stated many times.
Do NOT trust Graham.
Most time it does not go over well here but it is still true.
He was McCain's play thing.
His hurt and vengeance runs deep.
No one can (honestly) change gears as fast as he did with Trump.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I knew it: I take a day off, and the charges against Flynn get dropped.

What gets me are people on Twitter chiming in to announce that Flynn is free and link to a news article, like they're the first to let everyone know, some 5 hours after it happened, LOL.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Want to freak out?

I agree with you 100%.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

You are absolutely correct on what you say.

Nothing much has happened as yet, if it doesn't we're doomed.

Here's the thing, I would never want to harm anybody, but let's say a friend would.

If enough of us would imagine somebody not to be here it would happen, James Comey, Brennan, Schiffty whoever.. I'm sure one or two have thought that about myself and my posts.

Regarding this Q thread, do you see patterns like I do? How many regulars disappear when I turn up? Won't reply? They're leading. We go all really? There's an agenda within this thread.

I'm with you on your side my friend. It's bigger.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Shouldn't be banned, they are all pics published by MSM news media, CSPAN, etc.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
That only took 6-1/2 years...slow turn of the justice wheel!

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Congratulations to former Governor of New Jersey, Chris Christie, and all others involved, on a complete and total exoneration (with a 9-0 vote by the U.S. Supreme Court) on the Obama DOJ Scam referred to as “Bridgegate.” The Democrats....

twitter.com...

Unanimous vote!!!

Kagan wrote the ruling, and basically said the prosecutors invented crimes that don't exist!

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
This is the first big .....Boom!

Give it some more time, the Schiff situation is another Boom!....that's two Booms in one day.

Hang on and give it a few more weeks, after 3+ years you can surely give it a few more weeks.
I have to say I respect your criticism and I'd bet most here do too but we've come all this way, I'd hate to see you join others in losing perspective/faith at the eleventh hour....I have to say, what is faith if you only have it when things are clear...Faith is something you have when things are unclear, hard to make out...have faith, it's happening....

Let's see if , amidst this pandemic, Trump can regain the narrative, defeat the invisible enemy and take down the deep state...whichever side your on, and how can you not be on Trumps side?..it is going to be one hell of a summer!

I have heard so many call Trump supporters a cult. Really? Trump defeated a Jeb Bush Vs. Hillary Clinton battle for the White House. The Bush family has dominated politics since the 70's and Hillary and Bill have dominated politics since the 90's. The Bush/Clinton cult members cried when Trump won the election in 2016, you can bet your ass us Trump supporters weren't going to cry if Trump lost in 2016 and we wouldn't cry if Trump were to lose in 2020.

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

How the hell have we been here before? In Q land this is a gigantic boom. This is not business as usual. I

3+ years in not one indictment.

key positions given to swamp creatures with the expectation that they will hold their own accountable,which hasnt happened yet

lots of accusations with harsh language with no accountability.

career politicians and swamp creatures not being found guilty or indicted is nothing knew its actually the norm.

globalist and big corp friendly regulations is still the nirm.

the only person that have been indicted was the one whistle blower that exposed the clinton corruption , julian assange. the other whistle blower that exposed the dnc corruption was murdered and hidden and nothing came from it.

the one guy who could bring them all down was murdered under 24 hour supervision and ridiculously labled a suicide.

sure good things have happened like hillary losing and the msm bias being exposed
however at the end the deepstate got control of the internet which gave the little guy equal voice to the deepstate with undoing net neutrality principles.

in addition besides harsh words and accusations nobody has been held accountable at a high position or indicted after more than 3 years. so yeah until i see an actual indictment i say more of the same , just a chamge management.

new topics

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join