It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Someone hasnt been paying attention at all.

In your own words:

3+ years in not one indictment.

When in reality for just a quick example, 2 days ago we had this.

This is a problem. You aren't the only one to make this same kind of comment, yet there have been all kinds of people being arrested. They just arent the people YOU want arrested. Those arrest take time and even more time to do it RIGHT. Dot the i's and cross the T's.

So your statement not only need an adjustment it is dangerous. Say someone wants to start learning about this whole Q thing and then they hear you make a comment like that as if it is pure fact. Well that new curious person is going to wonder why bother and if nothings happening whats the big deal.

If not one thing is happening, then tell me how we got to these numbers?
169,981 Sealed | 18,921 Unsealed | 396,563 Non-sealed

I sure hope you rethink this and open your eyes to what is REALLY going on and quit making it all about what you want to be going on, because it doesnt work that way.

edit on 5/7/20 by onehuman because: had to edit are to aren't, makes a big difference

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
www.politico.com...

DOJ rationale for dropping the Flynn case. Appendices pp86 on are interesting.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Who are you to tell people to give it a few more weeks? What you done to free Flynn? Or the Shiff transcripts? But here you are telling people this and that while you do nothing?

People will come together without the likes of you telling them how to be.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Don't you know anything about movies and writing?
End of the second act all seems lost and the main character is in crisis.
Beginning of the third Act the tides turn.

Enjoy The Show.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Trouble is, the right ones are not being arrested. I stand for both sides here. It's easier to teach than to learn.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
DTOM......
I am sorry for things in the past.
I thank you.
You truly are an awesome Mod.
Think you know why I am sending u this.
If you understand, feel free to remove it.
I just wanted to say thanks and apologize for past judgments I had made.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

A 1hr delta, so yeah.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Janet Mills is being sued in civil court for first amendment violations of her lockdown orders. It's not a criminal indictment. There's a big difference there.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I need to get back to posting here. Reading twit too much. A mistake I avoided until this year.

It seems the excitement of happiness and relief can bring as much stress as every little unverified piece of bad news.

That said Shannon Bream on twit

If you're still catching your breath from today, I'm told next week will involve "a bombshell". I'm standing by ...

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I bet there's qualifying language in the state constitution saying there has to be "reasonable" cause. That opens the door to discovery of every single CV document in their possession. Then we can see how badly they want to prosecute.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

We finally going to have a conversation about Q or we gonna keep spitballing fantasies? Would you like to discuss what's above Q?

I'll only ask once.

edit on 7-5-2020 by Staffordshire1 because: felt like it

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Staffordshire1

It is simple.
Anons put pressure on the false narratives by bringing truth to the forefront.
The more truth (light) that we reveal, the less shadow these LIES have to hide in.
If the truth is published far and wide, we will have more and more cases like this.
That is why I was so adamant about people helping, last night.
We need to act now. Strike while the iron Is hot.
In a way those at the top have their hands tied. There is only so much they can do from within.
That is where anons come in.
The more light, the less shadow.
The more people awake, the less people that will believe the fake news and false narratives.
We are running short on time though.
With elections coming, they will be cracking down on the truth more and more.
It is a race and I hope we are not starting late.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I think someone is trying to scoop the media dog-wagging ritual, like I did with Killer Bees!. Right now would be the ideal time for an attention-getting (distracting) headline.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Document says Tara Reade told of harassment in Biden’s office | San Luis Obispo Tribune
www.sanluisobispo.com...

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Here's my Twitter duty-cycle:

1) Click on the most-mind warped trending topic, like #resignBarr is now.

2) Scroll down to the posts with the most replies.

3) Drop dank meems.

4) Watch kitty cat videos.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: interupt42

Someone hasnt been paying attention at all.

In your own words:

3+ years in not one indictment. [.

lol janet who and what sources and what papers is she being served? This is likely private lawsuits by business owners for closing down and nothing todo with bringing down the clintons and comeys and such .

So your statement not only need an adjustment it is dang

what is dangerous is accepting no accountability and accusations as a boom

i would be more than happy to be wrong but im not letting my emotions and wants to blinding cover the reality of the actions shown so far.

edit on 11531America/ChicagoThu, 07 May 2020 22:11:08 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staffordshire1

Trouble is, the right ones are not being arrested. I stand for both sides here. It's easier to teach than to learn.

If they are corrupt or breaking laws they are the "right ones." Lady Justice has no care for favorites. The swamp has ALL kinds of creatures in it and each make a part of their whole. Just tkae the favorites you have left a lot of scum to fill the void. That would null and void all the hard work it took just to get the favorites. Every little fish Im sure has something damning to say about the big fish and that will all add up in the end.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I’m in no rush for Durham. He knows his job better than keyboard warriors. He doesn’t tell posters how to flip burgers or how to perform open heart surgery.
Let’s step back from knowing how a US Atty should proceed with a coup investigation, lol.
edit on 7-5-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This is the second fire with same product use for HCQ
Large fire at magnesium factory in Venice, Illinois fox2now.com...

second one
www.freep.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Do you believe in coincidences?
How many coincidences before mathematically impossible?

edit on 7-5-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Maybe the crime is no big deal, but it IS a governor. 3 years ago she may have skated through it, maybe greased a couple palms and we would have never known about it. To me this is a sign the rules are changing back to the way they should be and thats a good thing

new topics

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join