It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

The longer the cold weather persists the harder it will be to get over this coronavirus insanity

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
F-15 protecting Trump at Camp David made emergency landing on fuselage, officials say

A spokesperson for the base said in a statement that the aircraft from the 142nd Fighter Wing was conducting "Operation NOBLE EAGLE" mission for the North American Aerospace Defense Command, or NORAD, when it diverted to the base around 1:30 p.m. Saturday.

Operation NOBLE EAGLE

Noble not Nobel.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: SouthernGift

The longer the cold weather persists the harder it will be to get over this coronavirus insanity

White House coronavirus task force to be disbanded by the end of this month.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

DJT jr. RETeeet

edit on 5-5-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Many many many things are going really rough right now but these tacos and burritos I just made...
Señor, mucho gusto.

Felìz 5:5 por todos

edit on 5 5 2020 by dashen because: Muy picante

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Christopher Wray issuing a statement protecting himself?

The FBI has issued a statement defending Director Christopher Wray after recent revelations in former national security adviser Michael Flynn’s criminal case led to accusations that he was not quick enough to release evidence of wrongdoing under the bureau’s previous leadership.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Dang, guess he's part of that 6%.

edit on 5-5-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RicketyCricket
Although I've been trying to shield myself from it, I can still sense the chaotic energy that's being stirred up and it's intensifying every day. I don't know exactly what is going on, anymore but all I can say is if I had a tv in my living room right now, I would seriously pick it up, carry it outside and toss it straight in the dumpster

anyway...

What I continually remind myself, daily is that all this chaotic energy that's building right now will result in order. it has to, it's universal law. We're ushering in something very, very big and it will be well worth the wait

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Pray that you are right Troy but the feeling in my gut? .......

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Anyone have a link for POTUS major speech this eve?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

I hate to be "That Guy", but here I go being just that:
"anyone else notice that the taco bowl is a "Q"?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Pray that you are right Troy but the feeling in my gut? .......

There is all kinds of energy swirling around this planet, in all different frequencies ranging from the highest to the lowest

I know the lower energies are more predominate right now but if you relax a little...take a couple deep breaths, maybe you'll be able to tune into some of the higher frequencies and see if you can feel the excited expectation

ETA the key to tapping in is that you have to get very still..relaxed and quiet. The higher energies are very subtle and not as easy to detect, whereas the lower energies are right up in your face
edit on 5-5-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I feel those officers who didn't get the French Legionnaire head cover. Those others are right off of Space Balls which was on yesterday.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q4117

twitter.com...

edit on 5-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Rel, you may have to wade through the fluff but here ya go.....

Starts around 51:30 mark.
edit on 5-5-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

Nvm....
That was NOT his speech
edit on 5-5-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Like clockwork. As soon as states start opening the COVID death counts pile up, lol. They don’t even wait the 14+ days for it to run its course.

I’m waiting for the..

“We had 547 deaths today in New York. 843 of them from coronavirus... wait..what?”

It’s official. I know as many people who have been attacked by a 3 legged giraffe as I do who have contracted coronavirus.
edit on 5-5-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

He then tried the reductio ad absurdum route "unless this virus has been given to people on purpose, the fake testing is a moot point.".

Virus could be given through vaccines. Or at least the side effects of vaccines can make people sick.

Interstitial lung disease associated with human papillomavirus vaccination
edit on 5-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

A woman in her 40's, with a history of conisation, received three inoculations of Cervarix. Three months later, she presented with a cough and shortness of breath. Findings from a computed tomography of the chest and a transbronchial lung biopsy were consistent with non-specific interstitial pneumonia.

3 month delay is interesting. Would make it tough to backtrack to the vaccine.
edit on 5-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Department of Justice should declassify spygate information on Obama, or arrest him, before this May 16th event he is hosting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I second that!

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: RicketyCricket

anyway...

What I continually remind myself, daily is that all this chaotic energy that's building right now will result in order. it has to, it's universal law. We're ushering in something very, very big and it will be well worth the wait

STAGED EVENTS
The trick of creating chaos and then seizing power under the pretense of putting things back in order is a tried and true method of deception and manipulation. It's the meaning behind the Latin motto: ORDO AB CHAO meaning ORDER OUT OF CHAOS.

Orwell described it as REALITY CONTROL. In "1984: he said, "The rocket bombs which fell daily on London were probably fired by the Government of Oceania itself, 'just to keep people frightened'."
www.orwelltoday.com...

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Cheers Quadrivium!

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Global warming was a propaganda item from the moment Al Gore invented the internet.

I have "Earth in the Balance" on my shelf. I read it. He did make sense but was not going "carbon bad" in that book. He was about pollution but he is not a conservationist he is a charlatan and part of the Cabal. His dad and friends from TN helped bring the UN into existence. What else would we need to know now? We were played and lied to with more regularity than the sun coming up each day.

originally posted by: SouthernGift
Im coming back to this to just go ahead and remark on the utter truth here. “Temp control”

There’s less than a 10% chance that a frost occurs outside of certain dates in certain areas and after these fly overs happened today, my weather services are now predicting a frost for the weekend.

In mid May.

The likely hood of this is so rare, I can’t even with it.

There. Goes. Our. Gardens.

Reading thru the comments on the weather people’s posts, it seems as if many are having a WTH moment.

Is this what manifesting looks like? Should we rework our memes or what??? This is punishment for the gardeners. Change my mind. 🤦🏽‍♀️😭

a reply to: dashen

edit on 5-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join