It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
This is why discernment and being intuitive are important skills to hone. So you'll be able to detect whether you're following your own, true path or whether your being led down the primrose path of deception

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That wasn't it. Sorry.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Haha Wray's been "nothing but cooperative" .

You've got a Director sitting on exculpatory evidence in a high profile case for a man set up by malicious prosecution for political reasons.

If he had any integrity at all, it'd have been released months ago. How's this for cooperative? "Release it to the defense". Takes three seconds to utter, and three business days tops to implement.

I've defended Wray before for trying to protect the Bureau itself, not necessarily the incompetents who were sitting atop it before him. I think a reasonable person can make a valid case for protecting the CIA and FBI as institutions, and that total disclosure would create a situation that is far more dangerous for the country than limited releases of information. Perhaps more damage would be done than satisfaction people would feel by seeing criminals swing. I can easily buy that.

But the FBI and intelligence community in general badly need overdue spring cleaning, and it won't get done in the dark. We should not be willing to sacrifice Flynn or any one else innocent of crimes on the altar, trying to protect the continuity of those institutions. The status quo is how we got here.
edit on 5-5-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

This one from 2 hrs ago?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Further study show how the mRNA can unzip - as usual - enter a Cell possibly a B or T Cell Lymph and sit dormant for X amount of time.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

They [Freemasons] began using it [pig-pen cypher] in the early 18th century to keep their records of history and rites private, and for correspondence between lodge leaders.

Although I believe the above to be dubious, I just have to say that, today, I received an email invitation to attend my next lodge's 'General Purpose Committee Meeting' (May 12th) on something called 'ZOOM', with a link on how to do that.

That's a first.

I hope it's private or unhackable, or whatever.

Otherwise, our secrets could get spilled out into freakin' China! Then what?!

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

BRAVO!

Perfect match to what Flynn must have meant.

Absolutely stellar, ETMN.

I love the song and the lyrics. Adding to my ATS playlist.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Frodolives

A Quarantune for you and all:

New word of the day: 'Confination'.

confination
Noun
(uncountable)

(rare, nonstandard) The quality of being confined.
Origin
confine +‎ -ation

Link

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Thanks for mention CM.
Yea, I really like the song myself too.

Now about ZOOM...

Eric Yuan, a Chinese-American Billionaire Businessman and a former Cisco Webex engineer and executive, founded Zoom in 2011 and became a "Unicorn" company in 2017.

Zoom has been criticized for "security lapses and poor design choices" that have resulted in heightened scrutiny of its software. In April 2020, CEO Yuan apologized for the security issues, claiming that some of the issues were a result of Zoom having been designed for "large institutions with full IT support."

As of April 2020, many businesses, schools, and government entities restrict or prohibit the use of Zoom on their networks, including Google, Siemens, the Australian Defence Force, the German Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Indian Ministry of Home Affairs, SpaceX, and the New York City Department of Education. In March 2020, New York State Attorney General Letitia James launched an inquiry into Zoom's privacy and security practices.
Zoom Zoom

+ China already has all your Masonic secrets so don't even worry about chit/chattin on the Zoom app.😳

ETA: Zoom fav - www.abovetopsecret.com... 😂

edit on 5-5-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Ruth Bader Ginsburg has been hospitalized with an infection.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

RBG is immortal. I cannot be so easily fooled. She will live until at least mid-November on the pure power of spite.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Right. Wray sits on information for 3 years that could free General Flynn. It took a TEMP Director of National Intelligence, Richard Grenell, to force the FBI to release what Wray could have released long ago...enabling General Flynn to avoid financial and personal hell.

Q saying "Trust Wray", must have been one of the disinformation sauce ingredients.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Or it's all a bunch of bullsnip to pacify you.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

RBG is immortal. I cannot be so easily fooled. She will live until at least mid-November on the pure power of spite.

Re: www.marketwatch.com...

She'll be fine in a couple of days, just like Boris Johnson and Kim Jong-Un were. But I'm sure Democrats' hearts stop beating for a moment, when they see a "Ruth Bader Ginsburg Hospitalized" headline....and follow her progress (or lack of) like a hawk.
edit on 5/5/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Justice cyborg just getting a tune-up.

@stevenmazie

New from SCOTUS: Justice Ginsburg is in the hospital with a gallbladder condition. She has undergone a successful procedure and will participate in oral arguments tomorrow morning from her hospital room.
twitter.com...

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

No. Too many revelations have been made by Q...even if they're after the fact, because 98% of the media won't report them.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Ruth Bader Ginsburg has been hospitalized with an infection.

www.foxnews.com...

The left needs a rallying cry

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Re: www.npr.org...

How do you "treat" a gallstone without removing it? Apparently Justice Ginsburg's stone(s) was known about, but was hopefully not going to cause any trouble?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I truly believe that the "trick" is that there is no trick.

People have been lied to their (our) entire lives. Especially about how that process of deceit is the "least worst" option.

Shining a light on the duplicitousness is necessary.

Just as necessary are the tools and concepts to build a new Story.

Because.. Many will still ask "if not this.. then what?" The alternative is "chaos," in so many minds. Even those at "the top" are modern versions of feudal lords, and a fair few have probably convinced themselves that they do "good," because.. If not this, then what?

We have so much more potential though, and not in some vague, feel-good sense. We actually have reached a place of progress, tools, and technology where it can be realized from the individual, grassroots level up and not subjugation from the top down. Not just "things," or currency bestowed upon us, but the tools to make those things. In the end, it builds something stronger for the entire spectrum. Everyone.

Its a lot of things.. Subtle, clever, blatant, simple.. But not coerced compliance, not power derived through trickery. Because those are hollow victories, even if we trick ourselves into thinking otherwise.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

No. Too many revelations have been made by Q...even if they're after the fact, because 98% of the media won't report them.

Right. Let's say it's really doing that for the sake of argument.

That is exactly why thousands of people are quietly "trusting the plan" or are posting memes steeped in cryptic Q messages easily dismissed as "alt-right" "conspiracy theory"-stuff. Why is that better than instead of publicly demanding accountability in plainspeak that might go somewhere? The well has already been poisoned by the " conspiracy kooks" before it has publicly available supporting evidence, so it makes no impression on the masses.

That's why instead of more people skeptical of the government aren't speaking out about enormous deficit spending, giant government overreach, our new dystopian society, etc They are too busy talking to the echo chamber they created on Twitter with cute Q memes to stop and criticize the Messianic Vision that is Q-Trump. "Us vs Them"

A giant pacifier.

I'm tired. I'm probably cranky, so apologies to you all in the crowd, most of whom I truly do enjoy reading their input, or I wouldn't be here.

Iron sharpens iron, as it's said.

edit on 5-5-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join