It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: queenofswords

RBG is immortal. I cannot be so easily fooled. She will live until at least mid-November on the pure power of spite.

I don't believe it.

No proof of life for almost 2 years now.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I'm

originally posted by: Trillium
New Q drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/04/20 (Mon) 12:37:456452a4 (2) No.9024925
www.foxnews.com...

"Information warfare."
Imagine that.
Q

From that article......

The Washington Post first reported that the initiative, called Defeat Disinfo, will utilize "artificial intelligence and network analysis to map discussion of the president’s claims on social media," and then attempt to "intervene" by "identifying the most popular counter-narratives and boosting them through a network of more than 3.4 million influencers across the country — in some cases paying users with large followings to take sides against the president."

WTF?

Defeat "Disinfo " with online armies of doing counter-disinfo?

So this is Code Blue with AI Turbocharging?

Even this won't save Joe Biden from being Joe Biden.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Haha! That was great.

I can assure you that the 'real secret' (singular) behind Freemasonry has never been shared with the public.

We don't worry [about] China. We have this guy over there.

Terry Bernstad

Brother Terry Branstad Named Next Ambassador to China

Dig a rabbit hole deep enough, and you'll come out in The Forbidden City.

Why is it "forbidden", and to whom?

Oh, and here is the Ambassador with Bro. Chuch Grassley.

edit on 5-5-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Holy crap - if that’s not what Gen Flynn was referring to, then it’s just a freaky coincidence how well it fits into the whole “Plan” and all that.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
So I posted the bizarre rants of the #metoo founder saying Joe can be both accountable and electableHERE

I truly could not have imagined it was a 4:00 talking point?

Politico Founder: I Want a Joe Biden ‘Coronation’, Even If He Is Guilty of Sexual Assault

I totally disagree with this editorial. I don’t want an investigation. I want a coronation of Joe Biden. Would he make a great president? Unlikely. Would he make a good president? Good enough. Would he make a better president than the present occupant? Absolutely.

I don’t want justice, whatever that may be. I want a win, the removal of Donald Trump from office, and Mr. Biden is our best chance. Suppose an investigation reveals damaging information concerning his relationship with Tara Reade or something else, and Mr. Biden loses the nomination to Senator Bernie Sanders or someone else with a minimal chance of defeating Mr. Trump. Should we really risk the possibility?

Staggering. Truly inexplicable in any other past experience. "So he's a demented old pedophile, at least he's not Trump" is the DNC talking point to support an ACTUAL demented old pedophile.

There are no words to describe the implications of this development. They rigged the Primaries to get to the point where they put out a 4:00 email blast saying, "muh, allegations shmallagations."

This is the hill the DNC is going to die on. He's not even a communist!

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I internally swore to lay off the Biden stuff. Then this head scratcher happened and I thought, well...

The audacity of grope CLIP.

I figure the mental gymnastics involved in the conclusion above was a one off. I was wrong...

Lisa effing Bloom

I really cannot grasp the level of mental madness here, truly street person crackhead level.

The Far Left has their heads so far up their butts it's sad. If it were Hitler vs Stalin vs Pol Pot vs Trump in a "Only Leftist vote" for President, Trump would finish 4th...........

"Sure he raped her, is Senile ,is in bed with Big Banks and China, but at least he's not Trump".

The saving irony in all of this, is that Biden is going to make the Hindenburg look like campfire with all his baggage coming home to roost.

Remember Game Theory. Trump is forcing the action and reactions he wants from his Opponents. They are following the path he wants them to follow.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

A very nice follow up THREAD on this by Wictor:
threadreaderapp.com...

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Ok, who has the RBG voodoo doll. Someone on here was talking about her earlier today. Now she’s on front page Fox News.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I dont know if any of you on Twitter are aware of a account called 7th Floor. They came on the scene back in Sept of 18.
I've been following them just about that long.

Now they are a curious account. They are no nonsense and for the most part only post codes/stringers, honestly Im not really sure what they are. They seem to be communicating with someone though. If that someone is good or bad I have no idea either.

I just thought maybe if you take a look at their main page and scroll down through for a bit, maybe one of you that does understand stringers and such better than I do may be able to figure out where they may plug in or just what they are in general. I have to say it has been bugging me for a long while now.

Sometimes they go quiet for long periods of time and then there is a burst.

Couple examples I will show you are the most recent:

Roger confirm: RemoteD_NVA11058: Lori Klausuter: Raw non compiled. R486as36924f362g4web3624913fLko #OPENJOECOLDCASE

7th Floor @floor_7th · 32m FLASH: new comms authenticate.

7th Floor @floor_7th · 32m FLASH: new comms authenticate.

7th Floor @floor_7th FLASH: Reroute comms through Tonapah

and he just now dropped this one about RGB going back in the hospital while I was copying the other ones over.

7th Floor @floor_7th · 8m RBG: Fetal hormones in short supply?

Link to their Page

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

RBG is the Iron Man.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil
It's strange seeing a growing number of Democratic pundits and politicians calling for Joe Biden to be replaced, when Joe Biden is beating Trump in most of the National polls.

Rush Limbaugh made a good point today. Saying even Democrats know the polls are garbage.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
New Flynn Docs

twitter.com...

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Haha! That was great.

I can assure you that the 'real secret' (singular) behind Freemasonry has never been shared with the public.

We don't worry [about] China. We have this guy over there.

Terry Bernstad

Brother Terry Branstad Named Next Ambassador to China

Dig a rabbit hole deep enough, and you'll come out in The Forbidden City.

Why is it "forbidden", and to whom?

I'm quite sure you are correct on that.

A Freemason as an Ambassador to China?! How awkward. Then again maybe not because Brother Terry Branstad and Xi Jinping are old friends. 👇👇

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now it makes sense.

Certainly has had a long political career... longest-tenured governor in American history. "He once recalled that he arrested actress Jane Fonda"
Haha, Hanoi Jane. My Dad would vote for this guy with that resume bullet alone.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Ok, who has the RBG voodoo doll. Someone on here was talking about her earlier today. Now she’s on front page Fox News.

RBG is on her last leg.....Trump will appoint the next and have a 7-2 SCOTUS.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RadioRobert

Right. Wray sits on information for 3 years that could free General Flynn. It took a TEMP Director of National Intelligence, Richard Grenell, to force the FBI to release what Wray could have released long ago...enabling General Flynn to avoid financial and personal hell.

Q saying "Trust Wray", must have been one of the disinformation sauce ingredients.

With all you just pointed out, you have to wonder wth?

How can that be if he is for Justice and protecting the public from this level of corruption?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That was a good thread. Those who understand that Democrats don't care about human lives (pro-abortion, pro-murder in inner cities, pro-murder by illegals, etc..), are not surprised by anything at all. I wouldn't be surprised if Democrats turned on Biden by slipping poison into his food delivery. I'm sure he's aware of that too.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I bet Twitter removes accounts like twitter.com... , just like Facebook removed a whole lot of similar accounts this week.

Remember, Adam S.S. Schiff sent a letter to Twitter/Google/YouTube last week asking those platforms to begin deleting accounts that post information which doesn't line-up with the official/conventional wisdom.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

It was Rel who brought up RBG yesterday from a old Q drop with Bing search link. Yesterday, the news was plastered with RBG and actor Chris Pine. IDK, strange stuff.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I didn't know that Andy McCabe was one of the two guys who Comey casually sent over to have a chit chat with National Security advisor General Flynn.

twitter.com...

Pretty sure Comey had McCabe Call Flynn, asking if he could have 2 FBI Agents Speak with him. The texts show that Lisa Page(I think), told McCabe to anticipate questions from Flynn on that phone call.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Christopher Wray issuing a statement protecting himself?

The FBI has issued a statement defending Director Christopher Wray after recent revelations in former national security adviser Michael Flynn’s criminal case led to accusations that he was not quick enough to release evidence of wrongdoing under the bureau’s previous leadership.

www.foxnews.com...

Well, if the FBI says so, it must be true. Wray released the evidence as soon as Huber uncovered it, Duh.

new topics

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join