It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

That’s strange, the funny meme got removed - so I’ll try again and see what happens. 🐝👌🏼

Cause we all need a damn laugh amirite??!?! 🥂🎯

a reply to: SouthernGift

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I bet Brennan ends it. Comey is such a D# that he will fight the truth till he has to live in a gray bar motel awaiting his hanging. Clapper IDK what to think?

originally posted by: dashen
Looks like TREASON folks

Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV6
5 May 2020 - 11:49:46 AM
www.nbcnews.com...📁
Then and now.
[Brennan] & [Comey] assessment [Clapper assist][hard-push]?
www.justice.gov...📁
www.justice.gov...📁
uscode.house.gov.../prelim@title18/part1/chapter115&edition=prelim📁
Q

Do they get to spend spring break in Sunny Guantanamo Bay?
Straight to the Gallows?
Or do you think they're going to save the taxpayers some money?

Www.qmap.pub

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hmm? Kidnapping Suspect now accused of mishandling Top Secret/national security info

In a two-count criminal information document filed in federal court in West Virginia last week, Elizabeth Jo Shirley was charged with willful retention of top-secret information from the National Security Agency. She already is facing a count of international parental kidnapping, the Associated Press reported.

The most recent court papers contain only sparse information about the allegations, but stated that Shirley had unauthorized possession of documents between 1999 and August 2019 “relating to the national defense" and “failed to deliver them to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive them."

Interesting, maybe? Seems to be only 1 document.

Prosecutors allege Shirley kept, without authorization, a document related to “the national defense that outlines intelligence information regarding a foreign government’s military and political issues," inside a storage unit she leased. The document was classified at the top-secret level from the National Security Agency, court papers claim without specifying the information in the document further.

Maybe not interesting? 🤷‍♂️

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

OO, an observation on Q4110:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 3e3689 No.9038385 📁
May 5 2020 10:49:46 (EST) NEW
www.nbcnews.com...📁
Then and now.
www.... justice.gov/archives/jm/criminal-resource-manual-923-18-usc-371-conspiracy-defraud-us📁
www.... justice.gov/archives/jm/criminal-resource-manual-910-knowingly-and-willfully📁
uscode.... house.gov/view.xhtml?path=/prelim@title18/part1/chapter115&edition=prelim📁
Q

The last link has appeared in two other posts; Q3900 and Q3250:

Q3900

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 030019 No.8572837 📁
Mar 26 2020 12:07:19 (EST)
90.jpg

www.... nytimes.com/1863/09/16/archives/presidents-proclamation-the-habeas-corpus-suspended-throughout-the.html📁
2381.Treason.
2382.Misprision of treason.
2383.Rebellion or insurrection.
2384.Seditious conspiracy.
2385.Advocating overthrow of Government.
2386.Registration of certain organizations.
2387.Activities affecting armed forces generally.
2388.Activities affecting armed forces during war.
2389.Recruiting for service against United States.
2390.Enlistment to serve against United States.
uscode.... house.gov/view.xhtml?path=/prelim@title18/part1/chapter115&edition=prelim📁
Q

Q3250

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 87b5e7 No.5944119 📁
Mar 28 2019 12:50:09 (EST)
Q

Post number 3250 encodes today, date of latest post... 3+2, 5 = 5/5.
This one has http: instead of https:

All 3 posts encode May 8th and 9th in their headers; this Friday and Saturday - see bolding!

Editing note: I added spaces into the urls so they can be seen.

Ok Sufi, I am going to hang on a little longer based on your post here. I love your analysis and hope it means the 8th and the 9th of May will see this avalanche begin. I too am very tired of being teased by the possibility that the Cabal faces Lady Justice who is blind to parties and family loyalties.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
California readies army of coronavirus detectives

The new “training academy,” as Gov. Gavin Newsom called it, is part of an effort to build an army of 20,000 people to test, trace and isolate people who may have been infected.

Get me out of here.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Scientific American Opinion Blog

There’s potential bombshells in here. I’m still trying to feel it out, though.

Help me out. Is this basically an admission that we inflate numbers on purpose to influence the masses to get flu shots?

The 25,000 to 69,000 numbers that Trump cited do not represent counted flu deaths per year; they are estimates that the CDC produces by multiplying the number of flu death counts reported by various coefficients produced through complicated algorithms. These coefficients are based on assumptions of how many cases, hospitalizations, and deaths they believe went unreported. In the last six flu seasons, the CDC’s reported number of actual confirmed flu deaths—that is, counting flu deaths the way we are currently counting deaths from the coronavirus—has ranged from 3,448 to 15,620, which far lower than the numbers commonly repeated by public officials and even public health experts.

There is some logic behind the CDC’s methods. There are, of course, some flu deaths that are missed, because not everyone who contracts the flu gets a flu test. But there are little data to support the CDC’s assumption that the number of people who die of flu each year is on average six times greater than the number of flu deaths that are actually confirmed. In fact, in the fine print, the CDC’s flu numbers also include pneumonia deaths.

The CDC should immediately change how it reports flu deaths. While in the past it was justifiable to err on the side of substantially overestimating flu deaths,in order to encourage vaccination and good hygiene, at this point the CDC’s reporting about flu deaths is dangerously misleading the public and even public officials about the comparison between these two viruses. If we incorrectly conclude that COVID-19 is “just another flu,” we may retreat from strategies that appear to be working in minimizing the speed of spread of the virus.

this “opinion” piece is seeking to do something vastly different with the information than I am, just as a disclaimer here.

But really, to me, this is a brilliant display of subtle mind control tactics.

Encouraging all those flu shots that don’t even work, most of the time, is justified

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

OO, an observation on Q4110:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 3e3689 No.9038385 📁
May 5 2020 10:49:46 (EST) NEW
www.nbcnews.com...📁
Then and now.
www.... justice.gov/archives/jm/criminal-resource-manual-923-18-usc-371-conspiracy-defraud-us📁
www.... justice.gov/archives/jm/criminal-resource-manual-910-knowingly-and-willfully📁
Q

The last link has appeared in two other posts; Q3900 and Q3250:

Q3900

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 030019 No.8572837 📁
Mar 26 2020 12:07:19 (EST)
90.jpg

www.... nytimes.com/1863/09/16/archives/presidents-proclamation-the-habeas-corpus-suspended-throughout-the.html📁
2381.Treason.
2382.Misprision of treason.
2383.Rebellion or insurrection.
2384.Seditious conspiracy.
2385.Advocating overthrow of Government.
2386.Registration of certain organizations.
2387.Activities affecting armed forces generally.
2388.Activities affecting armed forces during war.
2389.Recruiting for service against United States.
2390.Enlistment to serve against United States.
Q

Q3250

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 87b5e7 No.5944119 📁
Mar 28 2019 12:50:09 (EST)
Q

This one has http: instead of https:

All 3 posts encode May 8th and 9th in their headers; this Friday and Saturday - see bolding!

Editing note: I added spaces into the urls so they can be seen.

The question is...what is the easiest to prosecute out of the two - conspiracy to defraud or treason? Treason is the hardest - you need either an open admission in court or the testimony of two witnesses to even bring a charge against someone. So I'm leaving that one as being the Nathan Jessep "You can't handle the truth!" prosecution that will happen in the course of the case establishing the other.

From 'Conspiracy to to Defraud the United States':

In summary, those activities which courts have held defraud the United States under 18 U.S.C. § 371 affect the government in at least one of three ways:

[cited in JM 9-42.001]

They cheat the government out of money or property;
They interfere or obstruct legitimate Government activity; or
They make wrongful use of a governmental instrumentality.

So how do you get to make a case for 'Conspiracy to Defraud'?

Code 1001 holds the answer:

(a)Except as otherwise provided in this section, whoever, in any matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or judicial branch of the Government of the United States, knowingly and willfully—

(1) falsifies, conceals, or covers up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact;

(2) makes any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation; or

(3 )makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry;

(c) With respect to any matter within the jurisdiction of the legislative branch, subsection (a) shall apply only to—

(2) any investigation or review, conducted pursuant to the authority of any committee, subcommittee, commission or office of the Congress, consistent with applicable rules of the House or Senate.

shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years or, if the offense involves international or domestic terrorism (as defined in section 2331), imprisoned not more than 8 years, or both. If the matter relates to an offense under chapter 109A, 109B, 110, or 117, or section 1591, then the term of imprisonment imposed under this section shall be not more than 8 years.

So...it's saying that if it's proven that the Democrats, FBI and CIA colluded to knowingly and wilfully defraud the United States Government by falsifying, concealing (read: redacting) or covers up material facts related to a report made to either the House of Representatives or the Senate, they can go to jail for 5 years.

But here's the thing - it can't be information that is given to a judge in a courtroom setting, because section b) states:

(b) Subsection (a) does not apply to a party to a judicial proceeding, or that party’s counsel, for statements, representations, writings or documents submitted by such party or counsel to a judge or magistrate in that proceeding.

So let's step back a bit. In order to exonerate Flynn, the Durham investigation was allowed to turnover unredacted evidence that proved his innocence because it was a criminal case. Now, Lindsay Graham said something that I found to be quite interesting the other day - he spoke about a new trial for Flynn...and it might be to sue the US Government for damages.

This is how the Durham investigation will force that which was dark (redacted) into the light (unredacted).

It's only after this occurs that Lindsay Graham's investigation will come in over the top and ask the hard questions. That's where the conspiracy to defraud comes into play.

Flynn trial > Graham investigation > Unredacted Mueller report > Indictments

Speaking of Flynn - if Trump wants to fire Wray after November, I can't think of a better person to replace him.
edit on 5-5-2020 by OsirianObsidian because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2020 by OsirianObsidian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 5f255f No.9040144
May 5 2020 12:47:44 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

edit on 5-5-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I find comfort adjusting this POTUS statement:

I want nothing.
I want nothing.
I want no quid pro quo.
I trust Q and POTUS will do the right thing.
This is my final word.

Q has it all and will act when the time is right.
Be at peace knowing they are in control.
Focus less on things causing stress.
Find comfort helping others in need.
Pray.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Dem damn murdering corona media CCP hornets. Panic, run, run for your lives.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Lol.. Republicans actually believe that Adam Schiff will give them what they are asking for in this letter?

twitter.com...

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
In all fairness, I brought up the "Killer Bees!" model only a few weeks ago...

It sure is an object lesson.

Is the media hype that predictable, or are we that good?
edit on 5-5-2020 by FlyingFox because: Bee alert citizens!
"the thing Dave doesn't understand is that, the more you freak out, the more you get stung"

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yep, I remember you did.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Got visitor again so
see you later

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Except you have to be a certain age to "get it"...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear_of_bees#Africanized_honey_bees
en.wikipedia.org...

It's also kinda racist, as partly portrayed by SNL.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Mishandling classified info, even a misplaced single sheet is regularly prosecuted. Unless you're a State Department employee working under the direction of someone whose name ends in -linton.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Yep. And moving classified information onto an unclassified medium is an unforgivable sin. But somehow, what HRC did is not worthy of the MSM's curiously choosy gaze.

Cheers

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Lol.. Republicans actually believe that Adam Schiff will give them what they are asking for in this letter?

twitter.com...

It's theater. It's not designed to get results. It's designed to feed their bases.

Q hasn't shown to be much different at this point. Trust Wray. Trust Sessions. Trust Horowitz. But above all Trust the Plan! Even when every other trust seems to have been completely misplaced...

"Are you going to buy the narrative?"

Why buy the MSM narrative, when you can buy my equally unstable narrative instead?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

That's why people who know what it means are still pissed. Literally anyone else but her and her clan would be spending their days turning big rocks into little rocks somewhere uncomfortable.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

RR, yes. It is a slap in the face to the millions of Americans who properly handled classified information over many decades. It mocks those who were punished for mishandling classified information, and it sends a dangerous signal to the lower ranks. There are many potential Reality Winners out there. All they need is a nudge in the wrong direction.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join