It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

In my mind, the SoS enjoys some liberty in how they conduct their comms; Morse code, smoke signals, etc...

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Was it Comey that said something like she didn't know, didn't realize the classification levels; something to that effect. But, yet she could juggle up to 11 different comm devices. Yea, ok.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

We may hope they'll learn to communicate using Morse by tapping pipes in Club Fed.

Cheers

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Except ignorance of the procedures for handling classified information was never an excuse. Once one got the clearance, a huge responsibility was part of the package. All of the justifications by Comey and friends was DS-BS.

Cheers

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

...Q... I re.sent that, 40 of my favorite taco places are closed. Priorities! Discharge them a check for the greater good, to make me personally 5:5 happy.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Once upon a virus (China’s view)

Google "Wumao"

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm turning out my own homemade tacos and burritos today

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Q needs to give us some tools to work with Beyond talk, and evidence here and there.

We know so much, but are literally helpless, unless we take to violence against the top criminals. Hopefully Q, President Trump, and the Department of Justice will come through, so we will not have to take matters into our own hands.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

twitter.com...

A comment Gen Flynn made 3 times during his interview with FBI agents that struck McCabe as "memorable."
source

The Threat: How the FBI Protects America in the Age of Terror and Trump - by Andrew G. McCabe

"Flynn didn't appear to be lying, but his behavior was strange, why did he comment three times on the sky?"

US Government Preparing for “Black Sky” Doomsday Scenario 👀

An exercise designed to prepare the US for a high-tech end-of-days scenario has just ended in preparation for a threat that is growing as America’s enemies focus on these attacks that could cripple America. Government efforts in this area are increasing and as one expert put it, “It is not a matter of ‘if, but a matter of ‘when’”.

On Wednesday, an invitation-only exercise called EarthEX 2017 was held by the Electric Infrastructure Security Council (EIS) Council to prepare for what experts are calling ‘Black Sky’. Black Sky events are any catastrophes, man-made or natural, that disrupt the normal functioning of society and its necessary infrastructures in multiple regions for extended periods of time.

edit on 5-5-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Q4114

May 5 2020 14:24:20 (EST) NEW
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...📁
www.thelancet.com...(20)30251-8/fulltext📁
When the protein sequence of the SARS-CoV-2 receptor binding site was analyzed, an interesting result was found. While SARS-CoV-2 is overall more similar to bat coronaviruses, the receptor binding site was more similar to SARS-CoV.
https:// www.cell.com/cell/fulltext/S0092-8674(20)30262-2?_returnURL=https%3A%2F%2Flinkinghub.elsevier.com%2Fretrieve%2Fpii%2FS0092867420302622%3Fshowall%3Dtru e📁
Both SARS-CoV-2 and SARS-CoV use the same host cell receptor. It also found that, for both viruses, the viral proteins used for host cell entry bind to the receptor with the same tightness (affinity).
Knowledge is power.
Q

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Why would a black Sky be beautiful?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

edit on 5-5-2020 by samuelsson because: No idea why the post came out like that.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: CanadianMason

Here's something I found that purports to be a so-called "Masonic" alphabet:

Isn't that just a pigpen cypher?

Wikipedia: Pigpen Cypher

The cipher is believed to be an ancient cipher[5][6] and is said to have originated with the Hebrew rabbis.[7][8] Thompson writes that, “there is evidence that suggests that the Knights Templar utilized a pig-pen cipher” during the Christian Crusades.[9][10]

Parrangan & Parrangan write that it was used by an individual, who may have been a Mason, “in the 16th century to save his personal notes.”[11]

In 1531 Cornelius Agrippa described an early form of the Rosicrucian cipher, which he attributes to an existing Jewish Kabbalistic tradition.[12] This system, called "The Kabbalah of the Nine Chambers" by later authors, used the Hebrew alphabet rather than the Latin alphabet, and was used for religious symbolism rather than for any apparent cryptological purpose.[13]

Variations of this cipher were used by both the Rosicrucian brotherhood[14] and the Freemasons, though the latter used the pigpen cipher so often that the system is frequently called the Freemason's cipher. Hysin claims it was invented by Freemasons.[15] They began using it in the early 18th century to keep their records of history and rites private, and for correspondence between lodge leaders.[3][16][17] Tombstones of Freemasons can also be found which use the system as part of the engravings. One of the earliest stones in Trinity Church Cemetery in New York City, which opened in 1697, contains a cipher of this type which deciphers to "Remember death" (cf. "memento mori").

George Washington's army had documentation about the system, with a much more randomized form of the alphabet. And during the American Civil War, the system was used by Union prisoners in Confederate prisons.[14]

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hopefully not an EMP but, The Storm is coming...

J.T. Wilde - Beautiful Black Sky

Sometimes a Storm is needed
To clean out all of the snakes
When the warning is not heeded
And there is nothing left to take...

What a beautiful black sky
Un-Covering all of their lies
sweet revenge takes time
Where do you draw the line
Nothing can stop it
It’s on the way
We gave you warnings
As clear as day
Such a beautiful black sky

They’ve been hunting us down
In the villages & towns
Sneaking through the alleys
Not making a sound

the snakes are not that cunning
And not as deadly as they think
Because the people are not running
Yeah they’re hunting down the freaks

What a beautiful black sky
Surrounding all of the lies
all the time

Nothing can stop it
It’s on the way
We gave you warnings
As clear as the day
It’s Such a beautiful black sky

When the eagle finds the snake
the earth will shake...

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
New Q.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
New Q.

www.reuters.com... G295📁
Sometimes you can't TELL the public the truth.
YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
Q

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I would love that kind of storm!

Fyi

Sting operation exposes CBS News and their role in the covid-19 hype, that shut down America... damaging millions of families.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm turning out my own homemade tacos and burritos today

A Digital Army Travels on their stomach.

See you in ten.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
That page is already not found.

Edit it works from QMap link. Weird.

edit on 5-5-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Cmon, if the truth is that damning why the wait until tomorrow to reveal it.

Sometimes I think Q is just a psyop to get us to understand the futility of our desire for freedom and prosperity.
Just sometimes. Like others, I am hopeful, but impatient.

new topics

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join