It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Thank-you. When I read this: twitter.com... , I was thinking that Andy McCabe was one of the two guys Comey sent, to entrap General Flynn.

If General Michael Flynn went through all this willingly, he's an even bigger hero than we thought!

edit on 5/5/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Link

Sure looks like a military operation to me. But but but posse...

I'll say it again, unless EVERYONE follows the foundational principals contained in the Constitution, then all it is is a piece of paper. The document is NOT a source to be used AFTER one is consumed by a court.

The Constitutional Principals are a MORAL guideline to be followed by every single person otherwise there is no need for it.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: pavil

Thank-you. When I read this: twitter.com... , I was thinking that Andy McCabe was one of the two guys Comey sent, to entrap General Flynn.

If General Michael Flynn went through all this willingly, he's an even bigger hero than we thought!

Plus McCabe wanted to quote: "F#@€ Flynn" for Flynn's role in a case that made McCabe look bad.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Sunday.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Cheers again Quadrivium... the first link did show it too!

What I can't understand is that it was pushed as a MAJOR interview? So much so that POTUS tweeted about it and then RETWEETED about it less than 2 hours later!

From what I've seen of it I didn't catch anything new and significant?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Just sent a message.........ok ?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
This is nuts?

A two-year standoff over a top counterintelligence nomination ended this week after a Senate Republican said the nation’s spy chief and attorney general provided long-sought transparency for congressional investigations.

William Evanina, a former FBI special agent, has led the National Counterintelligence and Security Center since 2014, and in February 2018, was nominated by President Trump to be the first Senate-confirmed director of the center.

But since June of that year, Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley has blocked the nomination as a form of protest against DOJ leadership and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence for not providing Congress documents related to the government’s investigation into Russian election interference and Trump’s presidential campaign.

That impasse ended on Monday (5/4/2020) with Grassley withdrawing his objection, citing "recent actions” by Attorney General William Barr and acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell to “finally respond to my very longstanding oversight requests."
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

For a Republican Senator to play politics with a position entitled "Head of Counterintelligence" blows my mind. Could it be that the position "sounds" more important than it is?
edit on 5/5/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Maybe you're referring to the interview President Trump gave to ABC News this evening at 6:30pm Eastern? I assume it happened, since President Trump tweeted about it in advance.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

a reply to: onehuman

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Mirror...

Watch CA.
Watch NYC.
Who will be next?

Gov. Newsom Says Reopening California Will begin Friday: ‘I Heard You… I Reexamined the Timeline’

The stipulation is that these businesses will have to adhere to social distancing and cleaning protocols. Governor Newsom is claiming that he is not caving to pressure, but rather the data is telling him to re-open.

This ^^^ isn't enforceable on a mass scale. Looks like by May 14 CA will be open, as most will then ignore anything not strictly enforceable.

NY next?

The again, NY just doubled down on NWO stupid.

Amid Ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic, Governor Cuomo Announces Collaboration with Gates Foundation to Develop a Blueprint to Reimagine Education in the New Normal

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
"PlanDemic, a film about the global plan to take control of our lives, liberty, health & freedom". "Virus is NOT natural occurring." Excellent interview w/Dr. Judy Mikovits.
"The window of opportunity is open like never before. For the first time in human history, we have the world’s attention. Plandemic will expose the scientific and political elite who run the scam that is our global health system, while laying out a new plan; a plan that allows all of humanity to reconnect with healing forces of nature. 2020 is the code for perfect vision. It is also the year that will go down in history as the moment we finally opened our eyes."

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
On the first page of this Link there is a picture of a classic Pleomorph Y-Shape...….can anyone find a Photo of Trudeau and Trump where we can see this exact design on Trudeaus socks/...does anyone know the connection between those socks this Y-Shape Covid-19 and all Cancers? Look at the picture of the classicY-Shaped Pleomorph then compare it to those socks JT was wearing during his picture shoot with Trump.....an Anon has already noted that the socks are being used to send code....but there was no in depth connection to the shape and anything significant...till now.....the truth of the Parasite/Pleomorphic Bacteria reality is now out and about.

cardstonmed.com...

The picture of Trudeau and Trump is this one but without the smokescreen covering Trudeaus socks.

www.bing.com... Fassets.nydailynews.com%2Fpolopoly_fs%2F1.2971503.1487016923!%2Fimg%2FhttpImage%2Fimage.jpg_gen%2Fderivatives%2Farticle_750%2Ftrump-canada.jpg&exph=50 0&expw=750&q=justin+trudeau+Donald+Trump&selectedindex=196&ajaxhist=0&vt=0
edit on 5-5-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Meanwhile, back at the Scientific - expertise style Lab's ;

phys.org...

they are still digging, searching and Reviving Viruses that are 30,000 years old.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I referenced a decode of one of yesterday's posts, Q4096 having the same line as Q2666: "Imagine that."

This Bing search on Ginsberg appeared in Q2666:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: f77488 No.4644084 📁
Jan 7 2019 09:31:43 (EST)
www.bing.com...📁
Imagine that.
What a coincidence.
Q

Running the same search, from 2666, just now gave the top 50 results as her in hospital today.

Then something caught my eye... the search has a parameter of FORM=HDRSC6.

Intrigued, I did the search again but removing the FORM parameter and specifically excluding HDRSC6, like this:
""+ginsburg -HDRSC6"...This time it brought up the following in the results:

National Review: Slate’s Noah on Graham and Ginsburg: Wrong Again :

t appears that Slate’s Timothy Noah simply can’t acknowledge when he’s wrong. As I recently discussed, Noah criticized Sen. Lindsay Graham and, to a lesser extent, Eugene Volokh and me for pointing out that Ruth Bader Ginsburg, as an ACLU attorney in the 1970s, had advocated legislative changes that would have reduced the age of consent for statutory rape under federal law from 16 to 12. Volokh and I (Volokh far more thoroughly than I) completely refuted Noah.

Did Ginsburg “ever condone pedophilia,” he asks? “Volokh and Whelan insist that in praising S. 1400, §1633, Ginsburg was praising the lowering of the age of consent,” he asserts. On the issue actually in dispute—did Ginsburg advocate legislative changes that would have reduced the age of consent for statutory rape under federal law from 16 to 12?

Wrong again. As I stated in my previous post, here (from page 76 of her report) is Ginsburg’s specific recommendation regarding 18 U.S.C. § 2032: “Eliminate the phrase ‘carnal knowledge of any female, not his wife who has not attained the age of sixteen years’ and substitute the offense as set forth in S. 1400, §1633.” (Italics added.) In the recommendation immediately following, regarding 18 U.S.C. §1153, Ginsburg likewise states: “Eliminate the phrase ‘carnal knowledge of any female, not his wife and substitute the offense as set forth in S. 1400, §1633.”

One to add to the proofs list?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Hi steaming, try sending again as there's nothing in my inbox?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
That is one deeeep rabbit hole.

a reply to: onehuman

edit on 5-5-2020 by FirePilotFilson because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's the one! Has anyone seen or got a link to that?

ETA - Here is an ABC output report of the interview
edit on 5-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

That was mentioned a few years back apparently;

www.cnsnews.com...

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

It was discussed for a while on this thread too steaming!

new topics

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join