It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Q4116

May 5 2020 15:02:03 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...šŸ“
Welcome to the REVOLUTION.
Q

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
That page is already not found.

Edit it works from QMap link. Weird.

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Just fyi, if the url exceeds a certain number of characters the ATS board ends up truncating if not enclosed in URL tags.

Tanzania suspends laboratory head after president questions coronavirus tests

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Q4117

twitter.com...
edit on 5-5-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
So I guess you guys are out of the facebook club, huh?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I hope folks realize the monumental nature of this drop.

eneMedia is not working.
Impeachment didn't work.
Corona Beer failed.
darpabook, darpatwit, darpagram, darpagoog = failed.
Lock-down failed.
DJT daily attacks failed.
Nothing is working like it has the past.

So the goons went out and created an entirely new military division to fight the few misguided deplorables who just won't accept the program. Those alt-right-fringe-conspiracy-rightwing-DJT boot-lickers warranted this very public deployment.

THIS IS WHY Q. THIS!!!! Not arrests, not folks hanging from the rafters, but to create a group so unified, yet diverse, that an open assault is undertaken on them.

The point of this was and is UNITY within the diversity.

THIS IS WHY Q. Get it?

Gee, I sure hope that new darpa stuff isn't tainted...

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Ten what?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Dutch van der Linde had a better plan than whatever this goalpost move is.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Except ignorance of the procedures for handling classified information was never an excuse. Once one got the clearance, a huge responsibility was part of the package. All of the justifications by Comey and friends was DS-BS.
Cheers

What usually happens is after completing a training course for classified communications, a signature of the trainee is obtained saying that they understand the requirements. If Hilly signed without completing the course or had someone else do the course, then that is an additional charge that can be added to the list.
Hopefully, with treason and sedition charges, it won't be needed.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Thanks all for your work

I havenā€™t been able to work since 3-13 from Wuhan Holocaust. Iā€™m 61 years old and getting tired. Tired of working my ass off to lose my savings every 10 years or so. This time Iā€™ll be forced to sell my home. There is no self-employed funds available till this week -$149 before taxes. No other government money- in fact this has delayed my tax refund. My partner and I filed for SBA loan the morning it was available. The bank told us yesterday they have the packet and we are sitting in ā€œqueueā€

This is starting to feel like "Trading Places" but it's Rosie O'Donnell instead of Jamie Lee Curtis.

Sorry but this will be no different than previous administrations. The bad people need to be punished or they look even more righteous and powerful to their followers. Wherrrrrre's Johnny?

Love the Memes!!!! I made a couple primitive ones I'll share some day

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The COVID-19 paid mouthpiece Imperial College Scientist rose to fame with false stats, but resigned over breaking rules with Mrs. Staats. šŸ˜†šŸ¤—

Exclusive: Government scientist Neil Ferguson resigns after breaking lockdown rules to meet his married lover

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Who the hell still uses Facebook?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I didn't know that Andy McCabe was one of the two guys who Comey casually sent over to have a chit chat with National Security advisor General Flynn.

twitter.com...

edit on 5/5/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RTbigTOE

If you are in the United States, you should get an additional $600 per week for 16 weeks, for being unemployed or underemployed.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
The COVID-19 paid mouthpiece Imperial College Scientist rose to fame with false stats, but resigned over breaking rules with Mrs. Staats. šŸ˜†šŸ¤—

Exclusive: Government scientist Neil Ferguson resigns after breaking lockdown rules to meet his married lover

Buried lede:

"I acted in the belief that I was immune, having tested positive for coronavirus, and completely isolated myself for almost two weeks after developing symptoms.

Okay, so the guy who claims we're all going to die, had it, didn't die, and also claims that once you have it you are immune.

Strange new pattern he developed all on his own. What's the science model behind that? Oh yes, regular life for 10k years.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The Department of Justice should declassify spygate information on Obama, or arrest him, before this May 16th event he is hosting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5/5/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
www.law.csuohio.edu...

Second, ā€•[w]hen the President acts in absence of either a congressional grant or denial of authority, he can only rely upon his own independent powers, but there is a zone of twilight in which he and Congress may have concurrent authority, or in which its distribution is uncertain. When the President acts within ā€•a zone of twilight, he acts without congressional authorization for his actions and may face the ramifications for doing so at a later date. While acting under the ā€•zone of
twilight the Presidentā€˜s independent (as opposed to concurrent) powers are at their fullest. In this case, the President can act with ā€•all-embracing, swiftly moving authority.

The powers of the President within this "zone of twilight" must be considered within certain factors.

First, whether "necessity" exists to authorize the Presidentā€˜s exercise of powers. This increases the likelihood that a court will later favor the Presidentā€˜s exercise of discretion. The President may act without implied or express congressional approval, but he cannot act without necessity.

The greater the immediate necessity for Presidential action, the greater likelihood that the courts will sustain the Presidentā€˜s continuing, independent authority.

The Court has long held that ā€•in the declared exercise of [the Presidentā€˜s] powers as Commander in Chief of the Army in time of war and of grave public danger[, is] not to be set aside by the courts without the clear conviction that [it is] in conflict with the Constitution or laws of Congress.

Only ā€•except upon the clearest conviction that it cannot be reconciled with the Constitution and the constitutional
legislation of Congress could any Presidential action be set aside by the courts.

From what I can gather, this is saying that the President can do what he believes is necessary to uphold the constitution, so long as he believes that a) there is a national emergency and b) that Congress and the Court will support his actions with the rule of law within a certain time frame, even if Congress doesn't support it right now.

When he signed the Bulk Power Protection order, POTUS stated the following:

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.) (NEA), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code,

This enables him to enact Presidential Emergency Action Documents.

Someone is worried. This literally dropped two hours ago:

Today, Senator Edward J. Markey (D-Mass.) announced he will be introducing the Restraint of Executive In Governing Nation (REIGN) Act, legislation that requires President Donald Trump, and future presidents, to turn over all presidential emergency action documents (PEADS) that may give the President extraordinary powers. PEADS are draft executive orders, proclamations, and messages to the U.S. Congress prepared by a presidential administration in advance of anticipated emergencies. Although Congress has made available to the President a number of emergency powers upon the declaration of a national emergency, the content of most PEADS have never been made public or shared with Congress, raising concerns that President Trump could use such documents to claim authority during the coronavirus pandemic that exceeds those given by Congress. Specifically, the REIGN Act requires the President turn over PEADS to Congress not later than 30 days after the approval, adoption, or revision of any PEAD, and requires the President to submit to Congress all PEADS currently in existence.

PEADs "could have allowed for the suspension of habeas corpus, warrantless seizures, and other actions that likely would have infringed upon the constitutional rights of American citizens."

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

EMN, I posted the Q4115 on Facebook and had an attempted put down by a Liberal Democrat parliamentary candidate (my godson).

This developed into an Instant Messenger debate starting with "Why would you believe the Tanzanian president when he's buying in herbal cures"... I responded with 7 other articles on compromised chinese testing kits for COVID19; including from Bloomberg, the Guardian, Reuters etc.

This resulted in "I've seen the virus personally, so the tests are moot!"... "How do you know it's coronavirus you've seen" I replied... "Could be someone with normal flu pushed on to a ventilator and then suffering the side effects", which I followed with the graph from Q4041.

He then tried the reductio ad absurdum route "unless this virus has been given to people on purpose, the fake testing is a moot point.".

"Unless..."

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Im coming back to this to just go ahead and remark on the utter truth here. ā€œTemp controlā€

Thereā€™s less than a 10% chance that a frost occurs outside of certain dates in certain areas and after these fly overs happened today, my weather services are now predicting a frost for the weekend.

In mid May.

The likely hood of this is so rare, I canā€™t even with it.

There. Goes. Our. Gardens.

Reading thru the comments on the weather peopleā€™s posts, it seems as if many are having a WTH moment.

Is this what manifesting looks like? Should we rework our memes or what??? This is punishment for the gardeners. Change my mind. šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜­

a reply to: dashen

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, you are correct .
First Voucher yesterday- you have to apply then wait to be denied before you can apply again.

Indiana is weird and backwards like Dan Quayle but slimey like Dan Coats.
No 500 is weird too- missing the "festivities"

new topics

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join