It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

To state the obvious...

1. The meat is infecting the packers.

2. The packers are not socially distancing to a greater extent than most other scenarios.

3. The packers are being covertly infected in order to...

3a. Disrupt the food chain.

3b. In an effort to infect the meat and in turn much of the US.

Any scenarios I’ve missed?

Occam’s razer suggests option 2.

The nonsensical pattern of irrational policy decisions made thus far by the US and in particular the U.K. involving lockdown and the easing of lockdown suggests the equally nonsensical options 3a or b.

It depends whether one applies the reasoning of what seems difficult to believe, or that of a pattern of behaviour to reach one’s chosen explanation that fits the scenario. One’s own belief system vs profiling.

edit on 6-5-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I have serious doubts about the efficacy of a rushed vaccine for this virus, but the company that I work for is working peripherally on a project that plans on vaccine production very soon (a matter of weeks, I am told).
The company doing the production is partnering with Johnson and Johnson on the vaccine production.
Emergent Biosolutions

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

I would agree that option #2 would seem to be the most likely culprit, but I have watched grocery stores remaining open and apparently uninfected, as they have all of their employees manning their jobs. The same is true for fast food restaurants and their workers (unmasked until relatively recently) work in very tight quarters.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The BBC is saying that there’s 100s of strains, some more infectious than others...

Preliminary research from the US has suggested one particular mutation - D614G - is becoming dominant and could make the disease more infectious.

www.bbc.co.uk...

This is not new and has been bylined before. So why is it now suddenly a top story? Is this rear hand really that ground breaking or or new? Is fit telling us something we didn’t already know? I get the feeling the BBC are being used to prepare a new narrative for the government to use in order to deny culpability in the unnecessary deaths of many thousands.

Expect this to be politically weaponised by Trump and Boris Johnson to deflect from their shortcomings when challenged to explain having the highest number of casualties...

We had a more deadly version of the virus here.

Will anyone be allowed to prove them wrong?

edit on 6-5-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra

originally posted by: tennisdawg

originally posted by: cirrus12

Vaccines will not work. I repeat.... Vaccines will not work. The only thing we can do is a repeating pattern of social distancing, opening back up slowly, shutting down again, social distancing, opening back up slowly, shutting down, etc.

How long can that feasibly go on for? What is the plan after that? Clearly a vaccine is highly unlikely due to the type of virus this is.

Also, there has been a ramping up in the media about the virus originating in the lab, it's discussed more in the mainstream. Relations with China are cooling.
Where do you see this going? Do you still stand by your original posts in previous threads?
Also good to see you back on here!

a reply to: tennisdawg

The strategy that I have described will have to go on until the 3 cycles (minimum) have made their way through the world. In all likelihood, this would be 1.5 years - 2 years. I cannot believe this has become such a politically divided issue. I am stunned at the level of misinformation out there. I am bewildered that the "economy" is more valuable than human lives. I feel like an alien in this world right now.

I'm not sure how you are bewildered by millions of people being concerned about the economy.
Great, we'll all live but we'll all be out of jobs, lose our homes and die anyway from secondary causes. How is that better?

How do you propose paying for everyone staying home for 18 to 24 months and having them not get infected by the millions of "essential" workers still needed? It sounds like you're still getting paid and could care less about the "economy" of those who aren't.

I am not employed currently (my own choice), so I can speak from experience. I think our whole way of life needs a reboot. Everything from our profit-driven medical care to placing value on stock prices over human lives. It is disgusting to witness honestly.

Everyone is basically forced to go back to work because that is the way we are set up currently. Work or starve. There has to be a better way. Universal basic Income and real healthcare for every citizen would go a long way. Healthcare should never have been tied to your employer in the first place.

I was privy to early information on this virus (that I shared with ATS). I cashed out my 401k in mid February, and decided to buy enough supplies for a year. I have have prepaid my mortgage for the next 12 months as well. I made the choice to sacrifice a comfy retirement plan to make sure I will exist long enough to get to that age.

There are no easy answers to how we deal with this, but going along as if nothing has happened, and opening everything back up before the first peak is just so ignorant. The world has to be laughing at the USA for the decisions they are making. The economy is going to crash from this regardless. We are just letting it slow bleed. I cannot believe people are still buying stocks right now. Every time the Dow Jones goes up, I cringe at the naivety of investors.
edit on 5/6/2020 by tennisdawg because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
The BBC is saying that there’s 100s of strains, some more infectious than others...

Preliminary research from the US has suggested one particular mutation - D614G - is becoming dominant and could make the disease more infectious.

www.bbc.co.uk...

This is not new and has been bylined before. So why is it now suddenly a top story? Is this rear hand really that ground breaking or or new? Is fit telling us something we didn’t already know? I get the feeling the BBC are being used to prepare a new narrative for the government to use in order to deny culpability in the unnecessary deaths of many thousands.

Expect this to be politically weaponised by Trump and Boris Johnson to deflect from their shortcomings when challenged to explain having the highest number of casualties...

We had a more deadly version of the virus here.

Will anyone be allowed to prove them wrong?

I'm not sure if anything is being used as a new narrative. I do think it's prudent that governments prepare people that vaccines may not be as effective as everyone is hoping or may only be as effective to the yearly flu vaccine.

As far as having to explain the highest number of casualties, it's definitely a balancing act. We obviously can't lock things down indefinitely, but we also don't want to overwhelm the medical system. I'm not sure about what level Johnson has in enforcing things in the UK but here Trump has (wisely IMHO) been deferring to the states as to when and how to re-open things.

I wonder what's going on with Russia? Their daily cases are running about 10k a day, yet their deaths are fairly low if the figures are to be believed. Does anyone know what measure they took to prevent spreading?

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying
To me, it seems pretty obvious if you are waiting on test results, not to go anyplace, go home...

What is obvious is to not go out anywhere if you are sick - especially during a fake pandemic.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying
Seriously, what is with all these high profile people breaking isolation and stuff. I know it is a "do as I say, not as I do" world, but come on....

Ummm... because they all know it is pure fear-mongering bullsnip.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
a reply to: Diamondgeezur
The push to work and school is coming so quick I get the feeling they want to get to a second wave peak before autumn.

I would absolutely love it if that were to happen.

Get it the frack over with already!

Sadly, all of this fear-mongering and pandering to insane people means we won't be able to put our kids back in school when it opens, because they will be using all kinds of toxic chemicals (won't even consider non-toxic ones like VitalOxide) multiple times per day, but the deal-breaker - kids over 3 have to wear face masks all day long. That is pure INSANITY. This is just teaching children to be fearful and suspicious of others - perfect indoctrination training for good little globalist sheep.

Wearing facemasks more than a few minutes at a time is extremely unhealthy, causing elevated CO2 and reduced oxygen levels. I absolutely will not allow my child to be subjected to this ridiculous insanity.

I actually had to wear one for the first time yesterday morning when delivering some of my wife's product to one of our Whole Foods stores (her business has actually picked up a bit since her foods are healthy) - and they wouldn't let me on the floor without one. Ok, well, I humored the morons, but I slipped the mask below my nose so I can at least breathe unobstructed - guess I'll have to get a comfortable one made of organic cotton for the duration so I don't have to put that chemical infested disposable crap on my face.

# THIS #. I woke up in the Twilight Zone, and now I'm in Idiocracy land.
edit on 6-5-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Glad to see tennisdawg back!

CNN this morning had a talking head state, "rich wealthy white people won't be affected, low income blacks will."

Nothing like a bit of fear mongering to one group!

My state of Minnesota has been declared a new hotspot, this is after relaxing stay at home orders last Monday.

Way more people out and about, kids playing in large groups, cookouts, and ect.

I'm also wondering what the point was of states starting coalitions together only to all be opening at separate times or staying closed for longer, doesn't seem like much communication is happening in the coalitions.
edit on 6-5-2020 by timewarpedbrain7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: tennisdawg
The strategy that I have described will have to go on until the 3 cycles (minimum) have made their way through the world. In all likelihood, this would be 1.5 years - 2 years. I cannot believe this has become such a politically divided issue. I am stunned at the level of misinformation out there. I am bewildered that the "economy" is more valuable than human lives. I feel like an alien in this world right now.

I stand by all of my posts.

You are bewildered that people prefer life over death?

You can stand by all your posts as much as you want. It doesn't matter if your 'intel' is right or not. This thing is here so we now have to deal with it.

Even if this thing turned out to have a 10% CFR, it simply is not worth the cost we are paying now.

But it doesn't have a 10% CFR. 95% of the people who get it will have ZERO (70-80%) to minor (15-25%) symptoms, and of the 5% who get really sick, only a small percentage of those will even require hospitalization - but that is only if they don't take any immune boosting strategies available to us all right now.

It is more like the flu, once you realize that 40-100 times as many people have had it as current numbers reflect.

PERIOD.

Far more people will die in your scenario of an extended shutdown of the economy for 1+ years - far more - than would die from the virus if we just let it run its natural course - especially if Trump would put Dr. Shiva or someone with some real knowledge of how to boost the immune system and effectively treat acute disease/infections.

And since there is a simple, cheap and extremely effective therapy that will keep people out of the ICU and give their immune systems time to do its job, then that is what we should be focusing on - getting Doctors up to speed, procuring as many tons of Vitamin C as needed to manufacture as IV C as we need to keep everyone alive until natural herd immunity is achieved - all without shutting down the economy or having to put up with any of the stupid ridiculous insane SJW SDW (social distance warrior) garbage being shoved down our throats right now.

If you are scared - stay home.

To paraphrase someone else's post I saw the other day - reach down your shorts and find your balls, remind yourself what it is to be a MAN.

THAT IS ALL.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: blazinx
Tennisdawg, I'm also curious if you still think this will still lead to a hot war with china or if you think that has been averted?

JFC, why are you asking tennisdawg/Byrd such a question?

Might as well stop by some random astrologer on the side of the road and ask them.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oleman
May 5th Update Eastern Virginia Medical School Critical Care COVID-19 Protocol developed by Dr. Paul Marik, MD (link to PDF)

tl;dr: Pre-ICU Quercetin, Zinc, Vit-C, Vit-D, O2.
Post-ICU: IV-Vit-C, Methylprednisolone, Heparin.
Very detailed discussion of treatment phases.

Sanity! Thanks you Oleman!

Dr. Marik is definitely one of the good guys, actually saving lives and ignoring the likes of the fear-mongering fascist Fauci/Birx/WHO/CDC medical mafia.

That said, I'm extremely disappointed in, and confused by, the protocol. The max Vitamin C dosage he is using is apparently only 18grams/day (3gram doses, 6x per day). This is not even the lowest recommended dosage (25grams), and dosage should be dependent on body weight (a small child needs much less than a full grown woman, who needs less than an obese man).

I know Dr. Marik knows that the much higher doses of C work dramatically better. I wonder if he is being limited somehow, by tptb he has to work with. But it is at least a much better protocol than just letting them get to the point they have to be vented, then letting them die.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
2. Life WILL NOT go back to what it once was. ( I hope you all understand that )

Unless we all get together and put an end to this insanity, I'm beginning to fear that you may be right.

The only thing I fear right now is the fear-mongering idiots who are pushing this madness.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoNotYabiz
Yes, be the squeaky wheel who complains like a Karen to speak to the manager of Covid!

No clue wtf that is even supposed to mean...

Tell them doctors who spent 10 years in college and countless time in their jobs that THEY ARE WRONG!!!!

There is nothing special about Doctors. They are people. They have jobs, and don't want to do anything that will put their livelihood in jeopardy, and that includes bucking tptb.

Oh - and they pretty much ZERO education about natural health, nutrition, etc - their education is all allopathic 'if this, do that' diagnostic protocols established by tptb.

Your googling is much more correct than their lifetime of dedication to saving people! Yeehaw, and USA!

(Facepalm)

The facepalm is all you got right in that post.

I have posted numerous links to numerous articles from the NIH and other 'respectable sources' about the efficacy of the natural remedies I've posted about. It is up to you to read them, and - gasp! - maybe, just maybe, think for yourself for a change.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I put this one on my "Street Talks" update.
Until the schools open up, businesses in general will not completely be open up to the good ole days. And that is a fact.
Its going to be like a Merry-Go-Round with school children going, then have a cluster at schools, then home schooling and back and forth. Things as I had mention will be a 3 year cycle of uncertainty and tennisdawg and I seem to be on the same page with common sense dealing with insight of how the world is reacting to " a virus that changed the world".

Sadly to say, if Americans ( I'll leave other nations out of this conversation) can not understand that the only way to deal with this is to quarantine the infected and monitor the asymptomatic people , only one situation will continue to exist and that will be no progress into the future stability of its nation. That is the way it will be.
What people that are going to the beaches and enjoying the fun under the sun, well, in about 30 to 42 days, the hospitals once again will see death. And I'm going to say that is a fact.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I think it is probably due to more than one factor - the reason that meat packing plants are getting hit hard and early.

It may be a combination of lack of social distancing, plus the lower temperatures needed to keep meat fresh longer. Lower temperatures may keep this virus alive on surfaces indefinitely. That is why you certainly don't want to let this bug into your refrigerator, or even worse: freezer! (just a theory)

ADDED: In addition to what SoNotYa said above....

edit on 6-5-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: typo

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoNotYabiz
Update from SC, USA. My 11-year-old daughter has it, so my 8-y-o son and I most likely have it too, as well as their father and step-mother and 9-y-o stepbrother. We’ve all stayed at home since February, except for every-two-weeks grocery shopping with masks and OCD hand washing. So yeah, reopen everything, the water’s fine!

Ok, so... you did everything they recommended, and still got it... so... what does logic tell you?

It isn't working. Social isolation - social distancing - locking things down - it isn't working.

So - I'm curious - how/why did you get your daughter tested? Is she sick (and I truly hope she, and you and the rest of your family is/are and stay(s) well).

Anyway, yes, please - stop the insanity, now.

LET MY DAUGHTER PLAY WITH YOU AND YOUR KIDS, I DARE YOU. SERIOUSLY, I DARE YOU.

I would be happy to...

I have zero effs to give now, all of y’all that keep posting that “this is BS, reopen the economy” are formally invited to my house to lick our doorknobs now. Please, I wish you would. I’ll PM you the details, come lick my doorknobs for my entire $1,200 stimulus check. I dare you.

I won't lick your doorknobs (gross), but I'd happily come into your house, hug you, shake your hand and spend a few hours discussing this insanity. And you can keep your stimulus check.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Russia: Moscow is now on a new complete lockdown. Pretty bad over in Moscow now.

There have been 165,929 cases of coronavirus infections reported in Russia so far and 1,537 deaths.

Russia confirmed 10,559 new coronavirus infections Wednesday, bringing the country’s official number of cases to 165,929. Russia is now the seventh most-affected country in terms of infections, having surpassed China, Turkey and Iran last week.
edit on 0500000050232020-05-06T10:23:50-05:00235005am10 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join