It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

When a patient tests positive and does not need to be admitted to the hospital, we are sending them home with 'at home monitoring' using home-monitoring kits. These kits each include detailed instructions, a thermometer, blood oxygen monitor (to be placed on a finger tip, which can also monitor heart rate), an inhaler, respiratory spirometer, and peak flow meter. The last few things are to keep track of which patient's start to show respiratory compromise, that would then mean they need to come back into our hospital COVID unit for admission. Each patient gets a daily phone call for monitoring from our staff, to make sure they are okay (and hopefully will be getting better!).

That's some seriously good medical practice! I have considered getting a personal blood oxygen monitor; this might be a good time to pick one up.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well well well:

UK coronavirus adviser Neil Ferguson resigns after breaking lockdown rules
Key expert in coronavirus response resigns from Sage after admitting ‘error of judgment’
Prof Neil Ferguson, the epidemiologist whose modelling helped shape Britain’s coronavirus lockdown strategy, has quit as a government adviser after flouting the rules by receiving visits from his lover at his home.

Ferguson runs the group of scientists at Imperial College London whose projections helped persuade ministers of the need to impose stringent physical distancing rules, or risk the NHS being overwhelmed.

In a statement on Tuesday, he said he was resigning his post on the government’s Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (Sage), over an “error of judgment”.

This really damages the credibility of the lockdown strategy.
www.theguardian.com...

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Vaccines will not work. I repeat.... Vaccines will not work. The only thing we can do is a repeating pattern of social distancing, opening back up slowly, shutting down again, social distancing, opening back up slowly, shutting down, etc.

How long can that feasibly go on for? What is the plan after that? Clearly a vaccine is highly unlikely due to the type of virus this is.

Also, there has been a ramping up in the media about the virus originating in the lab, it's discussed more in the mainstream. Relations with China are cooling.
Where do you see this going? Do you still stand by your original posts in previous threads?
Also good to see you back on here!

a reply to: tennisdawg

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: MrRCflying

Yes, MRC … we are telling them to go home and self isolate until we get the test results. There is trust involved. Are they all self isolating? I hope so … I would, but there are some people who won't. We try to monitor them via phone calls, but that isn't sufficient to MAKE SURE they stay home, unfortunately. It is imperfect, but we are telling them they can spread the virus if they have it, and to wait and self isolate until they get a negative result.

Prevention is the goal, and contact tracing is for when the goal isn't met. It sucks that those people behaved the way they did in your area.

Thank you for the response. I figured it was all layed out, and they were being told to stay isolated until the test comes back. People just don't want to listen though. My county has been hit pretty hard in the nursing homes, quite a lot of deaths there, but since they don't see it themselves it does not mean anything. Sad.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: cirrus12
Well well well:

Key expert in coronavirus response resigns from Sage after admitting ‘error of judgment’
Prof Neil Ferguson, the epidemiologist whose modelling helped shape Britain’s coronavirus lockdown strategy, has quit as a government adviser after flouting the rules by receiving visits from his lover at his home.

Ferguson runs the group of scientists at Imperial College London whose projections helped persuade ministers of the need to impose stringent physical distancing rules, or risk the NHS being overwhelmed.

In a statement on Tuesday, he said he was resigning his post on the government’s Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (Sage), over an “error of judgment”.

www.theguardian.com...

This was the same guy that said the deaths were going to be really high, then changed his mind to really low, right?

Maybe that was why he changed them, didn't want to cramp his style. LOL

Seriously, what is with all these high profile people breaking isolation and stuff. I know it is a "do as I say, not as I do" world, but come on....

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Yeah I know it's weird how they put out all this advice and make these rules and yet don't adhere to them. It makes you wonder if they even believe it at all. I do change my mind frequently on this whole situation - one minute I think it's worse than reported, then not - it's an overload of info at times.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying

Well well well:

www.theguardian.com...

This was the same guy that said the deaths were going to be really high, then changed his mind to really low, right?

Seriously, what is with all these high profile people breaking isolation and stuff. I know it is a "do as I say, not as I do" world, but come on....

Or the guy is human like the rest of us and we all break the " rules " to one degree or another.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: MrRCflying

Well well well:

www.theguardian.com...

Or the guy is human like the rest of us and we all break the " rules " to one degree or another.

Well, when you need some nookie...

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Look what happened with the Trojan wars, a bit of nookie can cause kingdoms to fall.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Look what happened with the Trojan wars, a bit of nookie can cause kingdoms to fall.

And when the Trojan fails, it can cause 18 years of debt.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Diamondgeezur

The push to work and school is coming so quick I get the feeling they want to get to a second wave peak before autumn. Would be a rationale plan if there was a guarantee of no third wave...

So obvious that all the Tories give a crap about is the economy and only value life in as much as it effects the economy (or moreover their donor’s dividends).

Way too late going into lockdown and now way too early coming out.

How much more obvious can it be that to them we’re lambs to the slaughter.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Interesting...

A man made antibody may both treat and prevent Covid. I wonder if this would be a faster route to a vaccine or treatment. Not a lot of information in the article. It is promising that we are seeing more and more things come out that could be treatments and/or prevntitives.

Man Made

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Vaccines will not work. I repeat.... Vaccines will not work. The only thing we can do is a repeating pattern of social distancing, opening back up slowly, shutting down again, social distancing, opening back up slowly, shutting down, etc.

How long can that feasibly go on for? What is the plan after that? Clearly a vaccine is highly unlikely due to the type of virus this is.

Also, there has been a ramping up in the media about the virus originating in the lab, it's discussed more in the mainstream. Relations with China are cooling.
Where do you see this going? Do you still stand by your original posts in previous threads?
Also good to see you back on here!

The strategy that I have described will have to go on until the 3 cycles (minimum) have made their way through the world. In all likelihood, this would be 1.5 years - 2 years. I cannot believe this has become such a politically divided issue. I am stunned at the level of misinformation out there. I am bewildered that the "economy" is more valuable than human lives. I feel like an alien in this world right now.

I stand by all of my posts. Some of the intel was better than others, but I shared what I could when I could. I felt like it was important. Nothing has changed as far as I can tell. Here is what I was told a few weeks ago:

The virus did not accidentally leak from the lab, nor did it come from a wet market near the lab. The virus was created by the USA a few years ago. China stole the virus from the USA utilizing scientists in Canada as the conduit. The USA was aware of this theft at the time, but kept the information to themselves. The virus was taken to the lab in Wuhan for further study and experiments (some of which did include combinations with HIV).

Some of the operatives in the scientific field from the Canada/China connection have been neutralized (murdered/suicided) in the recent months by the CCP.

A third party (likely backed by Russia) came across the information of the Coronavirus theft by China. This third party/deep state purchased a sample of the virus from the CCP utilizing a scientific cover story based on SARS research.

Later, the virus was seeded into a human who knowingly and willingly traveled from Russia to Kazakhstan to Wuhan. This person deliberately spread the virus in local places for over a week in and around the areas near the lab in Wuhan. This was in late October 2019. The wet market was likely a case of local spread after this initial "seed" was done. Thus, all of the confusion and misinformation.

This whole thing was done by the deep state so that the USA would believe that China had accidentally released the virus that they stole from the USA. China of course believes that the USA sent the "seed" into Wuhan as revenge for stealing the virus. The blame game has worked perfectly, while the real culprit is sitting back and watching it all unfold from afar.

None of this matters now. Nothing can be done to put the Genie back in the bottle. I will not devulge my sources, or put my family in danger, but you can read back through my posts to get a general idea of where my information comes from.

Please continue to be smart. Don't let this become a political issue more than it already is. Stay safe everyone. This is only the beginning of the novel. We are barely into the first chapter.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
New mutation indicates that coronavirus might be weakening, study says

link

A mutation in the novel coronavirus mirrors a change that occurred in the genetically similar SARS virus in 2003 — indicating that the bug might be weakening, researchers announced in a newly published study.

During the middle and late phases of the 2003 SARS epidemic, the virus accumulated mutations that lessened its strength, according to the researchers.

“Where the deletion occurs in the genome is pretty meaningful because it’s a known immune protein which means it counteracts the host’s antiviral response,” Lim told the Daily Mail.

This is the first time such a deletion has been seen in the 16,000 coronavirus genomes that have been sequenced to date, according to the researchers.

That’s less than half a percent of the strains circulating, according to the scientists. There are about 3.6 million confirmed COVID-19 cases worldwide.

“This is a drop in the bucket,” Lim told the Mail.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

That is good news!

More good news: twitter.com...

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
i am having a very bad day

Firstly, I am so fed up with politicians worldwide keeping up their lies and , with that , ruining the world

(a) was the virus created in a lab - yes, and china should have admitted it straight away

(b) have major western countries been covering up the spread in their countries for months - yes, yes yes. Trump, Macron, Johnson etc should all admit it .

BTW. have you heard the news that a hero doctor in france managed to prove that the virus was in the outskirt of Paris and at Charles de Gaulle airport iin December. source -
paris, paris airport, london and heathrow , New york i want the truth about them.
i don't think china was the only country that had a duty to contain the virus earlier on.

(c) is the WHO useless - yes

(d) are countries manipulating their data - yes all of them

The world won't be able to overcome this, until the truth comes out and every day the truth is delayed, the worse it will be

Second , on a personal note , i am furious about the below

I am in the north of italy
My dad's cousin , who has lived relatively close to my parents for her whole life , as well as being a close member of our family, died last weekend.
Here is how it happened.
She had cancer and unfortunately last month didn't feel well. She was taken to hospital. They left her almost 2 days in the emergency room because the hospital was trying to cope with Covid-19 stuff. Eventually, she was admitted for a few days and then sent home
On saturday morning she couldn't breathe. Doctor visited and prescribed oxygen..... (you make your own guess, all i will tell you is that she is being cremated)
She died while my cousin was trying to procure the oxygen from a pharmacy

my mother is 70 . she had a stroke a few years back. She is mentally impaired and unable to speak other than a few badly pronounced single words.
I am terrified of what would happen if she caught covid
Last month , despite finding difficult to afford it, i invested in a decent oxygen concentrator as i was concerned about widely reported lack of oxygen supplies in northern italy.

Today the courier informed me that our very clever border health officials will not allow a private person to import it and so the package will be sent back to china.
I am told by the courier that the same machine was successfully imported by commercial enterprises as it is valid, but since i am not one, i should just hope for the best.....(like my aunt i guess) or try and find a local shop that will sell it

For a country that was willing to allow russian tanks and secret service in their cities in return for getting probably some far less valid health supplies just a month ago, that seems rather stupid

edit on 5-5-2020 by marshaxt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Thanks for replying.
I assume our governments all know the virus's true origins - but will the general public ever know the truth of this?
Do you still think this will lead to war with China? I feel that is a likely prospect especially if we do get the 2nd/3rd waves.
I agree with what you say about not putting economy before lives, but without a fully functioning economy many will also suffer and die of poverty. There seems to be no easy way out of this. People need to earn money to survive (whether we like it or not) and balancing this virus and the economy is critical - but it is unclear how to do that.
When I read your post I definitely had that feeling of 'we could be heading into a dystopia'

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Tennisdawg, I'm also curious if you still think this will still lead to a hot war with china or if you think that has been averted?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: blazinx
Tennisdawg, I'm also curious if you still think this will still lead to a hot war with china or if you think that has been averted?

It is not out of the realm of possibility. China does not really want a war like that because we would instantly cancel all of our debts that we owe to them. This will be a very cold war designed to bring both of our economies to the brink of full depression.

The deep state really has played this perfectly. The USA cannot disclose that we created this virus. China can't disclose that they stole it. The USA is going to push the narrative of a lab mistake in Wuhan, and China is going to push the narrative of espionage. The deep state and Russia are going to play the USA and China off each other, and do other things (such as crash crude oil markets).

It really is a genius plan when you step back and look at it. Rumors and gossip about a vaccine are just smokescreens. There will not be any vaccines for this.
edit on 5/5/2020 by tennisdawg because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about your dad's cousin and so odd about the oxygen concentrator!

a reply to: marshaxt

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join