It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RexKramerPRT

posted a few days ago thinking the figure now is at 25k or around that for uk, ons figures are right but still with delay

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
also for Spain and Italy I saw that care-home deaths and deaths at home aren't counted in the national figures, I can understand this because there's not a lot of testing being done- therefore why waste a test on someone who has died when there's some1 alive and wants testing.

theses also the effect of too many people dieing could be a knock to peoples mental health and could increase more deaths just through stress with people having heart-attacks.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
A little update here in Japan. April 14, 2020 Tuesdays night

1. 8006 cases of infections have been recorded so far. ( I don't think that number is true though)
2. 3500 cases just in the last 7 days (hey folks "mim's street talk a bit ago "1000 to 4000 case a day" hate to see it, but it seems to be headed not in a good direction)
3. As of today, 161 new cases in Tokyo (hmm... seems them ambulances are busy every 15 minutes )
4. Tokyo has 2319 cases to date ( not publicly testing so what do you expect )
5. 47 people have died in Tokyo died in Tokyo so far ( figures may change as more "true " reporting comes in )
6. 156 people have died of the virus to date
7. There are 135 cases of people in very severe condition
8. 80% of the hospital beds are filled at the present time (now you understand why testing is very limited )
9. there are an increase of infections now in many hospitals (staff and patients )
10. no news on care centers (wonder why here )
11. hospitals are in short supplies
12. Kobe, a major area had 14 cases of staff at hospitals being infected
13. It is well known now that the Japanese health care system can collapse

Over 120,000 death world wide now ( I doubt this really includes China )

Although the cases of infection are very low in this country, what is now really bad is the "clusters". Govt. can no longer follow up on a large percentage of its original spread. This is why they need more public testing.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

So, passions are running high with this topic, which is not completely unexpected. But let's try and use some logic here. To me numbers = logic and that's what im going to use. That reporting by the CDC is over the span of 1 year:

From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010

You are right to suggest that the numbers should be made in comparison to worldwide data. So ok, lets do that...the estimates by the CDC in their reporting from H1N1 in that 1 year period globally were (with an extremely wide margin of error) were:

Additionally, CDC estimated that 151,700-575,400 people worldwide died from (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection during the first year the virus circulated.

Since the range is so wide, lets use a middle value for that one year, which amount to 363,550 deaths worldwide from H1N1, which yields a month over month value of 30,295.83.

As it stands right now, since record keeping by John Hopkins U repository began in earnest on 03-01-2020, we have a yet limited dataset by which to derive numbers, however here is where we stand right now:

Full size

At April 13, which is approximately 1.231 months of record keeping we're left to extroplate data based upon that.

If we use the median value of 363,550 deaths worldwide from H1N1 in that one year period versus the current 119,483 over a 1.231 month period for COVID-19 we arrive at the following 97,061.73.

H1N1 = 30,295.83 month over month at median value
COVID19 = 97,061.73 month over month at actual value

Which is a 3.2 times higher death rate for COVID19 than H1N1

Remember that is at the MEDIAN value, if the numbers begin to decline due to their wide margin, that death rate for COVID19 rises precipitously. To illustrate that....

If the actual number for H1N1 was 100,000 less than the median value or 263,550 worldwide in that 1 year then:

H1N1 = 21962.5 month over month at suggested correction

Which is a 4.42 times higher death rate for COVID19 than H1N1

And finally, if we go with their lowest projected number of 151,700 deaths globally in that one year period:

H1N1 = 12641.67 month over month at lowest projection

Which is a 7.67 times higher death rate for COVID19 than H1N1.

So while suggesting that COVID19 is 10 times more deadly than H1N1 might be a bit hyperbolic as it stands now its darned close, also what we don't have is the luxury of hindsight to make a valid comparison.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
In the pursuit of pushing the false narrative of a lack of guidance and leadership out of Washington DC,

There, bolded/underlined text fixed your incorrect characterization of the situation.

You're welcome...
edit on 14-4-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
It appears that a doctor in Thailand picked up Covid from a dead body.

Interesting. Makes you wonder about morticians.

Covid from dead

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: pasiphae
He Was a Doctor Who Never Got Sick. Then the Coronavirus Nearly Killed Him.

Then one day in early March, he felt a headache coming on, which was unusual for him. His muscles were sore. By March 9, he had a fever and a cough. Two days after that, his breathing was so labored that he realized he was going to become a patient in his own hospital.

They also gave high dose Vit C. He finally started getting better.

As I've been saying...

If they'd have given him the Vit C in the beginning - or if he'd have been taking it orally in higher doses before he got sick, or after he started having symptoms, he'd have been just fine.

So, no, he wasn't 'perfectly healthy', his immune system was on the edge, and this virus pushed it over it. When you're in that state, it is really easy to boost your immune system enough to prevent this kind of thing.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: pasiphae
He Was a Doctor Who Never Got Sick. Then the Coronavirus Nearly Killed Him.

Then one day in early March, he felt a headache coming on, which was unusual for him. His muscles were sore. By March 9, he had a fever and a cough. Two days after that, his breathing was so labored that he realized he was going to become a patient in his own hospital.

They also gave high dose Vit C. He finally started getting better.

As I've been saying...

If they'd have given him the Vit C in the beginning - or if he'd have been taking it orally in higher doses before he got sick, or after he started having symptoms, he'd have been just fine.

So, no, he wasn't 'perfectly healthy', his immune system was on the edge, and this virus pushed it over it. When you're in that state, it is really easy to boost your immune system enough to prevent this kind of thing.

Proof that his immune system was on the edge?

Proof that he would have been fine if he took C before hand?
edit on 14-4-2020 by MrRCflying because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: BPilgrim
originally posted by: Byrd
"It's much lower for those under age 65 if you live in Europe and much higher in the US."

Because we're fat with a diet of processed GMOs

And (pre)diabetic consuming lots of sugar, get little to no sunshine (so extremely low vitamin D levels) and even less during the lock-down, eat lots of garbage junk food, and don't take any supplements that our immune systems need to function properly.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: BPilgrim

Are GM foods high in fat content? Is that why Americans are fat?

Eating foods high in healthy fats does not cause obesity. Just one more of many myths we can thank the medical mafia for propagating over the years.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: BPilgrim

I think it's mostly fat that makes people fat.

You are wrong.

High quality (especially raw from grass fed cows) butter is a health food.

Deep fried in canola oil? Not so much.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying

He got extremely sick from this virus.

All of the people who either never get sick again after starting to take care of themselves and their immune system properly, including taking lots of C, all of the studies and literature on Vitamin C that proves its efficacy when taken in high doses, etc etc ad nauseum.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

Some science guy confirmed in an interview on Sky news yesterday that the virus IS still active on dead bodies until the body is fully decomposed. Explains why at burials that we have seen the undertakers are in PPE gear.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

He got extremely sick from this virus.

All of the people who either never get sick again after starting to take care of themselves and their immune system properly, including taking lots of C, all of the studies and literature on Vitamin C that proves its efficacy when taken in high doses, etc etc ad nauseum.

Got it. No proof.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Got it. No proof.

A whole lot more proof than anything you can provide that vaccines are either safe or effective.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Got it. No proof.

A whole lot more proof than anything you can provide that vaccines are either safe or effective.

Opinion is not proof. That is all you have. Not dragging vaccines into this, I just was asking for your proof. You have opinion. That is all you have had since part 1, I have not seen you contribute anything meaningful at all.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: MrRCflying

Some science guy confirmed in an interview on Sky news yesterday that the virus IS still active on dead bodies until the body is fully decomposed. Explains why at burials that we have seen the undertakers are in PPE gear.

Rainbows
Jane

Nice... It makes you wonder if it can stay on surfaces longer than the official numbers.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Opinion is not proof. That is all you have.

No, actually, there are a ton of studies done on Vitamin C, D3, Zinc, etc...

Links have already been provided (alas many in removed posts), not gonna spend time doing it again so you can ignore it again.

I'm working on a separate thread abolut this that will have all of the links in one place that I can easily refer to in the fitire, though, but no idea when I'll have time to finish it. Luckily, I still have a day job.

I just was asking for your proof. You have opinion.

Thats all anyone has, even doctors and the medical mafia (FDA, CDC, WHO, NIH, etc).

But, I and others have posted numerous links to real, actual studies on Vitamin C, D3, Zinc, etc - you just cannot get past your blinders. Sad, really...

That is all you have had since part 1, I have not seen you contribute anything meaningful at all.

Yes, to quote the great Phage, confirmation is a thing, isn't it...

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Opinion is not proof. That is all you have.

No, actually, there are a ton of studies done on Vitamin C, D3, Zinc, etc...

Links have already been provided (alas many in removed posts), not gonna spend time doing it again so you can ignore it again.

I'm working on a separate thread abolut this that will have all of the links in one place that I can easily refer to in the fitire, though, but no idea when I'll have time to finish it. Luckily, I still have a day job.

I just was asking for your proof. You have opinion.

Thats all anyone has, even doctors and the medical mafia (FDA, CDC, WHO, NIH, etc).

But, I and others have posted numerous links to real, actual studies on Vitamin C, D3, Zinc, etc - you just cannot get past your blinders. Sad, really...

That is all you have had since part 1, I have not seen you contribute anything meaningful at all.

Yes, to quote the great Phage, confirmation is a thing, isn't it...

I look forward to your new thread. I have to go back to work now. Ta...

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join