It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I would say they do and worse but that's arguable so I'll concede the point. However, processed foods (with nearly all containing GMO corn, soy, or canola) do make people fat.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BPilgrim

I think it's mostly fat that makes people fat. Things like deep fried butter. Yummy.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

No they're high in carbs and sugars and empty calories. Those things make people fat and diabetic. I believe that they also cause arthritis, heart disease, cancer, neurological decline, etc.

edit on 13-4-2020 by BPilgrim because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Ok. Wrong thread though.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Ha, you asked!

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BPilgrim

No they're high in carbs and sugars and empty calories. Those things make people fat and diabetic. I also believe that they also cause arthritis, heart disease, cancer, neurological decline, etc.

Weed out those types of people and Obamacare might just work...

I'm 60 and I have said many times I'm healthier than 50% of my team that is 20+ years younger than me. It is crazy that when I was 30 I was basically indestructible, and I got people who can not pass basic health criteria in their late 20s early 30s...

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

And you answered.
Done, and done.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

That would be perfect if it was wrapped in bacon...what am I saying a turd would be good wrapped in bacon...

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Update Apr.13/20
Wuhan Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Global Cases (by JHU CSSE)

gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com...#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Canada *** Total= 25,680 ***
13,557-Quebec, 7,470-Ontario, 1,490-British Columbia, 1,732-Alberta,
300-Saskatchewan, 246-Manitoba, 13-Grand Princess, 116-New Brunswick,
244-Newfoundland & Labrador, 474-Nova Scotia 25-Prince Edward Island,
5-Northwest Territories, 8-Yukon

coronavirus.1point3acres.com... USA & Canada Updates

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Check this update documentary on the origins of the Chrojan Virus. Its already posted in another friend but I thought worth posting here also.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Sorry if this has been asked already (or if indeed it’s a dumb question)... is it possible that this virus went round much earlier than we’re told? Throughout the west as early as last autumn (I believe there’s clues this was the case with the Spanish Flu; being suffered in the US before it broke in Spain).

Could it be that the vastly different outcomes after infection are due to a mixture of people being infected for the first time and many being reinfected/the virus reactivating within the host?

With the research raising the possibility that reinfection can use the antibodies created by the original infection to attack the host more directly could this be why some seems unable to overcome the virus? As a layman I’ve no idea how plausible the reinfection hypothesis is, so if you want to shoot me down that’s fair enough...

Of course there’s more shades of grey; some may not be able to withstand the original infection for a variety of reasons, such as age and prior conditions. But perhaps it’s age and prior conditions that’s causing the virus to come out of hiding from within those hosts sooner than in younger, healthier hosts. Is it clear to the researchers that those dying are not reinfections; that the antibodies are not already in existence and being used to attack the host exacerbating the cytokines storm.

Would it be useful to track those with existing antibodies to see if reinfection/awakening occurs and how?

edit on 14-4-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

I dont think its been around much longer than october...

Im told peoples reaction differs by the size of the dose you recieve of the virus and by how many infected ppl infect you.

edit on 14/4/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   

I think it's mostly fat that makes people fat. Things like deep fried butter. Yummy.

Wtf is that? I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Indeed and that is no doubt a factor. People have suggested it’s been around since October, but is that just in China. I wonder if it’s been around the globe since October and other factors have led to China suffering it or recognising it first.

Btw, many thanks for the awesome work you’re putting into this thread

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Some of you people are Effing strange.

second line.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Double post

edit on 14-4-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Indeed and that is no doubt a factor. People have suggested it’s been around since October, but is that just in China. I wonder if it’s been around the globe since October and other factors have led to China suffering it or recognising it first.

Btw, many thanks for the awesome work you’re putting into this thread

The " death curve" it follows in each country seem to follow the October/China timeline. It appears that it probably began to spread elsewhere likely weeks or a month at most before each area/country started noticing.

Nothing really seems to suggest otherwise except social media people saying they had coughs and pneumonic symptoms. Without antibody checks, you kind of have to go with the fact that it was probably just the normal stew of stuff. Severe coughs and deadly pneumonia have been in the system a long time.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
"Of course, I don't trust any of these medical mafiasos, so, whatever..."

So, you just go with what you want to go with?

I posted a link to the CDC website directly contradicting the OP's numbers.

I then said I don't believe either one of them.

Phage, you apparently used to be someone I might listen to, at least if the rumors are true. So - what happened to you? Now you're just a silly someone with delusions of grandeur. Buh-bye now, I'm sure this post will be removed as OT while yours will remain so everyone can see how smart you are....

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
New weekly UK death figures for the week ending 4th April are now available, link below. It is clear that this is not just the flu and an over reaction as many on here are suggesting. The total deaths for the week are 6000 above the average for the past 5 years, and although 3500 of those are only directly attributed to COVID on death certificates, I would suggest it is likely that most are linked. It also shows that almost all the increase was in the 50+ age groups. Worryingly, the week of the 4th was before we saw the big jump in daily deaths so next weeks update could be shocking. Further proof that this real and we need to carry on with the lockdown. For some reason I can’t get the link to work correctly, but if you type deaths 2020 in the search box on the link then you will find the info about 4 down.

www.ons.gov.uk... es
edit on 14-4-2020 by DavidMK because: (no reason given)[/editby
edit on 14-4-2020 by DavidMK because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2020 by DavidMK because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   

More deaths (16,387) in England and Wales in the week ending on April 3 were reported than any week since records began 15 years ago, the Office for National Statistics reports today. That's 6,000 more than the 5 year average for the same week.

47% of deaths in London in that week had coronavirus on the death certificate, and 21 % across the whole country.
Nine out of 10 deaths were in hospital. The spread to care homes happened more recently so that number will probably rise next week.

Tweet

ONS

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join