It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actual BREAKING news: China Admits to Hiding Real Covid-19 Infection Numbers from the World!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Dropping a nuke on Wuhan would not be unwarranted.

Would send a clear message that biological warfare will be met with unrepentant death and destruction.

Let's see if the President and his staff have the cajones. More Americans will die from this than 9-11.[/quote

Wow you got 10 stars for that. Are all 10 of you fkin mad? 😐

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

There's more than 10 of them...

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: FinallyAwake

There's more than 10 of them...

😳

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Jay-morris

They are restricting foreigners coming in right, how do you account for that ?

Also why haven't they resumed exports ?

Pretty much every bloody country is restricting foreigner from getting into their country. How do you explain that?

Do you know how many western people live in China? Do you think China is like north Korea, and has no foreigners living there?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

originally posted by: Snarl
Dropping a nuke on Wuhan would not be unwarranted.

Would send a clear message that biological warfare will be met with unrepentant death and destruction.

Let's see if the President and his staff have the cajones. More Americans will die from this than 9-11.[/quote

Wow you got 10 stars for that. Are all 10 of you fkin mad? 😐

Well, as you can see from the responses from some people, this is an anti chinese thread, so if someone posts about nuking China, it will get stars!

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

The virus did put an end to those inconvenient Hong Kong protests. With all the coverage they were getting it was starting to look like there's a chance China may lose HK to independence. No one give a S**t about the HK spring now.

If China did release this on purpose, then I'm guessing it's gone a little off script and they're scrambling to get it under control just like the rest of us.

Relaxing lockdown now doesn't necessarily mean they vanquished the virus. It's a drawn out process of suck it and see.

My guess is that relaxing lockdown will causes a second wave -- tighten lockdown for a while, then relax and there's a third wave. The hope is that each wave is less than the previous, but how many lockdowns it'll take to vanquish is anyone's guess. This is how i think it'll play out across the world.

Feed into that the accumulation of herd immunity and perhaps that lessons the number of lockdowns until it's vanquished. But it's too early (or kept secret) how long immunity last; indefinite... Or long enough to last until the final case is resolved... Or not long enough to make a difference.

There will be a second wave any in the countries that have the virus. China will be no different. All i am saying is China seems to have the virus under co from for now. Yes they done this using extreme measures at times, but it has worked.

A lot of countries in the West has not used extreme measures, or were late implementing them. Hence the reason the West is the worst hit.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Maybe when all of this is over the world can have a serious discussion about the reality that this planet is overpopulated and this is not something that wasn't known by the experts and clearly observable by anyone with any common sense.

If the size of our population is not completely sustainable, the planet is overpopulated. The lack of any sufficient key resources (healthcare being one of those) to handle a sudden surge of critical demand (like this) means this planet is overpopulated.

Now I am NOT SAYING that I want people to die. I'm saying that this is happening no matter what I want because we refused to talk or think about responsible breeding habits until nature reminded us.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Not really.

That's a fallacy.

Health care is something that not everyone needs all the time. How many days, on average, do you actually need health care? I'd venture to guess that most days you do not. Further, most of your neighbors are the same way -- on most days, they don't actually need to access medical care.

So why on earth would any society, of any level or size, build a medical infrastructure that could guarantee care to every single citizen on any given day should the need arise? And if they don't do that, how does that mean they are "overpopulated"?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
A lot of countries in the West has not used extreme measures, or were late implementing them. Hence the reason the West is the worst hit.

Bull****!

China hid this virus from the world and imprisoned doctors who tried to warn everyone. That's why it's now ravaging us it's been in America for months already. Don't run interference for communist china it's unbecoming...

China's 21 million missing cell phones.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Bull****!

China hid this virus from the world and imprisoned doctors who tried to warn everyone. That's why it's now ravaging us it's been in America for months already. Don't run interference for communist china it's unbecoming...

China's 21 million missing cell phones.

And you completly ignored my post you quoted! Nothing to do with China how bad the West is doing! Has trump done any sort of lock down? No! Has Trump made it do you have to wear protective cloves and mask? No! Even though the virus is rapidly spreading in America. Was Trump not taking this virus seriously in the begining? No, he was not! And that's not China fault, that is trumps fault!

Same with the UK!

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
If the size of our population is not completely sustainable, the planet is overpopulated. The lack of any sufficient key resources (healthcare being one of those) to handle a sudden surge of critical demand (like this) means this planet is overpopulated.

The thing is, it's not that we're incapable of handling such a surge, we simply didn't prepare for it. Keeping the number of doctors/nurses/techs/etc. available all the time to be able to handle surges wouldn't be economically sound in the long run.

Consider a restaurant that staffs enough employees to handle the number of customers they get on a typical weekend. Now, what would happen to the restaurant if they kept that number of employees on staff all the time, even on weekdays when they don't have as many customers? They probably wouldn't make enough money to stay afloat.

Luckily for restaurants, they can use data and a little common sense to only staff for the times when they predict they're going to get enough customers to make enough money to stay in business.

Hospitals don't have that luxury. We have no idea when there's gonna be a pandemic. So say we try to keep our hospitals staffed and equipped to be able to handle a pandemic, but we keep them staffed and equipped at that level all the time. The vast majority of the time, you'd be waaaaaay overstaffed and your expenses would be astronomical and economically unsustainable.

So it's not that we're incapable of handling something like this with our population size, it's just not practical to maintain the level of preparedness we'd need. Staff levels, hospital sizes, even supplies a lot of them have shelf lifes. You'd waste a ton of money keeping all that stuff all the time.
edit on 29 3 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
We owe the Chinese trillions. I say we're even and if anything they owe us. Their appetite for exotic animals and urge to suck the eyeballs out of anything with a pulse brought this upon us. I could lose my entire family over this. I'm the youngest at 43. I could lose my mom grandma aunt 2 uncles and several friends. None are in good health and older. I want payment in blood from the Chinese. I am livid over this.
edit on 29-3-2020 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I’ve noticed that you conveniently ignored all of my posts.

You have deflected the fact that China has lied, and continues to lie, by saying the west has had enough time to prepare. And we should prepare by welding people in buildings (I mean, you said we should be like China) something our ELECTED leaders lack the power to do.

It wasn’t the provincial gov that shut down online critics. It wasn’t the locals that lied to WHO.

So I ask again- where are you originally from that authoritarianism is an acceptable style of governance?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThouArtGod
I’ve noticed that you conveniently ignored all of my posts.

You have deflected the fact that China has lied, and continues to lie, by saying the west has had enough time to prepare. And we should prepare by welding people in buildings (I mean, you said we should be like China) something our ELECTED leaders lack the power to do.

It wasn’t the provincial gov that shut down online critics. It wasn’t the locals that lied to WHO.

So I ask again- where are you originally from that authoritarianism is an acceptable style of governance?

Stop lying! I answered all of those points! You are the one ignoring my points! The west had plenty of time to put procedures in place! They still have not put strict procedures in place on a lot of countries to try and get on too of this! That's not the Chinese fault, that's our own governments fault!

Oh, I was born and bred in the UK!

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

The reason I ask “originally”, is that I cannot imagine a person born in a free country somehow equates “strict”, with “welding people shut in buildings”.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

So.... holy crap. This is how it starts...

Man on Coronavirus quarantine escapes home, bites woman to death

This actually happened.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

a reply to: face23785

So.... holy crap. This is how it starts...

Man on Coronavirus quarantine escapes home, bites woman to death

This actually happened.

That site looks like a tabloid.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Where is Dr. Bruce Aylward?

This is the Canadian man who was picked to head up the team from WHO that was finally allowed to go into China.

It seems he has possibly disappeared.

He gave a bizarre interview with a reporter from Taiwan where his feed cut out after a direct question she asked him, and a lot of his information from WHO has been scrubbed.

Has anyone seen this man lately? Can we trust anything he told us about the China situation?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

The reason I ask “originally”, is that I cannot imagine a person born in a free country somehow equates “strict”, with “welding people shut in buildings”.

Don't you read what I write!? I have already stated I do not agree with that? How many times do I have to say it? But thst were strict in other ways that help control the virus. A lot of countries have not even done that. Things like everyone wearing a mask, gloves and eye goggles (which does help! And a strict lock down!

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Not really.

That's a fallacy.

Health care is something that not everyone needs all the time.

But (as I said) it is a resource that will be completely inadequate to the demand when something like this happens and there's a huge surge that might not end for many months. If there's a critical resource that cannot meet that demand (should the need ever arise) then you are playing with fire with a huge population.

And that is just one resource that obviously is not adequate for the number of humans living on this planet. This population (and it's rate of growth) is unsustainable. That's not a fallacy at all.

So why on earth would any society, of any level or size, build a medical infrastructure that could guarantee care to every single citizen on any given day should the need arise? And if they don't do that, how does that mean they are "overpopulated"?

I think you read that wrong. The planet is overpopulated in every way that matters (and right now we're seeing the direct consequences of that everywhere we look).

Anyway, obviously it's not possible to build an infrastructure to provide every conceivable resource to 7 billion people all at the same time. So what do you do about that? Well, if one thing is impossible, you start looking at what is possible. Birth control is possible. Not only is it possible It's easy. It's as easy as sitting in a chair and doing nothing.

If the planet cannot support a population of 7 billion and we cannot accept losing a few million when something like this comes around, we should have a discussion about responsible breeding and thinking about the consequences of 10,000 sick people all at the same time in one place.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join