It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actual BREAKING news: China Admits to Hiding Real Covid-19 Infection Numbers from the World!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And... you get it.

How nice! I know you may not need the help, but apparently I was doing a poor job of explaining. I thought my example, no matter how rudimentary, was quite helpful.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Jay-morris
Even once they did allow the WHO to send in a team, that team didn't get open access to the problem.

This is my favorite part, after WHO got in there and were shielded from seeing what they needed to see, they came out and said it wasn't much of a problem.

All these big NGOs do this. Look at the IAEA. They'll go into Iran, Iran will only let them look in certain places, then they come back and report "No problem here!"

Mother#er, how do you know? You weren't allowed to see what you needed to see? Who are you to go telling the world everything is fine when you don't have enough information to make a determination one way or the other? But they have to pat themselves on the back for having "assessed the situation." So here's their #ing REPORT, useless as it is, that everyone takes as gospel because it's the WHO.

And... another one! I feel sometimes like the implications of the OP are being lost, as no one is even reporting it, other than in passing. It makes my job feel like it is harder than it really is.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Not just the Chinese:
The mainstream media of Europe are ALSO not reporting the facts about Covid-19 mortality!

But critical voices exist, although the fear propaganda machinery has started to actively silence them:
12 Experts Questioning the Coronavirus Panic

And stop pretending that there are no medical answers available today!
They are just not patentable and do not come out of pharma labs. Standard medical procedures, nonetheless:
NEW YORK POST: New York hospitals treating coronavirus patients with vitamin C
Johns Hopkins: People who overcame SARS-CoV-2 can help to heal others! ** BREAKING ** Corona
Is it not criminal of the AMA, CDC and WHO to withold working cures from the sick?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Look, dude. China does what they want. End of story.

And, they definitely like playing around with viruses because new, alarming ones keep popping up in their country from bats.

www.nih.gov...

“The researchers say the finding is an important reminder that identifying new viruses in animals and quickly determining their potential to infect people is a key way to reduce global health threats.”

This was back in 2016-2017.

Whether or not they were looking towards the future, to have a vaccine ready to go....they were still extensively looking into coronaviruses.

There you go. Make it what you want, but you cannot say they did not have the knowledge pertaining to coronaviruses.

Now to play the devils advocate, I am sure a lot of governments have knowledges of viruses.

But, the difference is the person behind the helm driving and the motivation.

Not comparing, but Hitler woke up one day and decided on genocide. Just sayin.

There is a lot of “shady governments” doing better then others. Ones that could not be trusted in the past and if these handful of countries are skewing the numbers because they are worried about their image...

What consequences does the human race face?
Utter destruction?
Pure chaos?

We are so connected that a contagious and deadly virus, compared to a tiny rock thrown into the ocean....would send ripples around the world.

I mean, Russia is definitely not reporting proper numbers either.

If you have Pneumonia/coronavirus and die?
They report it as Pneumonia killed the person.

Go figure.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Unless you live in New York, please refrain from posting sources from the news as accurate. They are not.

I live in New York, reason why this place is climbing with cases isn’t due to “increased testing.”

It is due to the fact that hardly anyone is following the rules here. Non-essential businesses were supposed to be closed, but vape shops and bars are still open as well as dinning in. Cuomo is tip toeing around this virus because it is election season. No one will vote for him if him or Trump announce a lockdown of the state.

It is spreading like wild fire. I have a wife and child. My wife was also a chronic smoker a year ago.

Does anyone think I want to lose my wife to this virus? Absolutely not.

So, to play the devils advocate to the OPs post.
We are lying too.

No leader right now wants to be the bad guy and that could cause dangerous consequences for our race, if the virus keeps going at this rate.
edit on 29-3-2020 by TommyJohnson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Bwhahahaa...

I think they don’t care and their health, worker safety and quality controls are pathetic.

And yeah, when an American company does something stupid or unethical they get a hefty lawsuit or jail time.
Consequences..
In China they rename the company and continue...

Is this what you truly believe?

Monsanto, Vietnam war, Agent Orange. Please be realistic!

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThouArtGod

Under its newest COVID-19 prevention guidelines, China does not include in its overall daily count for total and for new cases those who retest positive after being released from medical care. China also does not include asymptomatic cases in case counts.

"I have no idea why the authorities choose not to count [asymptomatic] cases in the official case count. I am baffled," said one of the Wuhan doctors who had a second positive test after recovering.

The source is NPR, so the facts should at least be correct.

SO this is insane. When the world is discussing how we can test those who may already have had this and are now immune... When countries are desperate for information so that they can scientifically plan for outbreaks... when those on all sides are using collated information to push their narrative/advocate for courses of action...

China goes and admits that they have been withholding information all along, especially critical information that is extremely pertinent to modeling, planning, and in the end, saving lives/economies (separate, but not mutually exclusive). I have speculated since the beginning that China was, or must, be lying about its infection rates and here is real proof. I wonder if this guy will wake up dead tomorrow... or find himself working in a concentration camp as a "doctor".

For the drones who are now failing to comprehend the thread...
This is not fake news. It is not about the failure rate of the testing method (although that is quite interesting!) It is about the fact that China is NOT reporting those who test positive, but are asymptomatic. If I need to explain why that is maddeningly huge, please ask below!

If this disease originated in Enid Oklahoma we may have found out a couple of weeks earlier. Your congress people all knew in January when they started selling off hospitality stock. The US knew of what was coming and did what is now so common - they said hey we have national emergency, how do we take advantage of it?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TommyJohnson

I have provided the link that mentions the hospital in New York where your wife can get the best treatment should it come to the worst. If you find an independent MD just ask him if he would use the same treatment.
Watch this, too!

The important message is: Getting sick from Corona is NOT a death sentence. Not by a long shot.
Here are effective measures you can take in addition to trying to avoid the virus.

Follow the official Coronavirus recommendations. But don't be afraid, this just weakens your immune system.
Look for results and what people did to overcome Covid-19 successfully.
Getting sleep and rest is crucial:

Also valuable information:

edit on 29-3-2020 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore
a reply to: TommyJohnson

I have provided the link that mentions the hospital in New York where your wife can get the best treatment should it come to the worst. If you find an independent MD just ask him if he would use the same treatment.
Watch this, too!

The important message is: Getting sick from Corona is NOT a death sentence. Not by a long shot.
Here are effective measures you can take in addition to trying to avoid the virus.

Follow the official Coronavirus recommendations. But don't be afraid, this just weakens your immune system.
Look for results and what people did to overcome Covid-19 successfully.
Getting sleep and rest is crucial:

Also valuable information:

I am curious. Why are you promoting those videos? Are you a doctor? What are your qualifications to understand the info and then present them as facts?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThouArtGod

Are you now saying that the “officials in Wuhan” are not the government of China? If they aren’t, then how were they supposedly held accountable by them, according to you?

It’s a totalitarian centralized government. “They”, in this case, always refers to the CCP.

It's not hard to understand. He was sacked and arrested because when the virus first appeared, he sent to great lengths to hide it from the public and from Beijing, hence the reason he was sacked and arrested!

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   

i wonder what would cause a high government official to give a bold faced lie to his boss?? surely cant be fear.

oh btw not the first time a high government official lied to his boss recently.. remember after the recent district council election in HK, what happened to the liaison office?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: choos

i wonder what would cause a high government official to give a bold faced lie to his boss?? surely cant be fear.

oh btw not the first time a high government official lied to his boss recently.. remember after the recent district council election in HK, what happened to the liaison office?

Does not matter what the reason is! They kept it from Beijing! Soon as Beijing knew about the Virus, they came down on it hard. Hence the reason the West is in deep trouble and they are not!

They took the measures needed to get on top of the Virus, and the West did not, and a lot of countries, they still are not.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Does not matter what the reason is! They kept it from Beijing! Soon as Beijing knew about the Virus, they came down on it hard. Hence the reason the West is in deep trouble and they are not!

They took the measures needed to get on top of the Virus, and the West did not, and a lot of countries, they still are not.

You say they are not as if you have some kind of inside knowledge.

Why do you believe China has neutralized this virus ?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Jay-morris

You say they are not as if you have some kind of inside knowledge.

Why do you believe China has neutralized this virus ?

Quite obvious really! If they had not, then they would not be letting people outside now and easing the lockdown rules. If they are Lying, then the way this virus spreads, then we would know pretty quickly that they were lying.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   

They are restricting foreigners coming in right, how do you account for that ?

Also why haven't they resumed exports ?
edit on 29-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Damn right I’m anti China.

Not much to like

Just out of interest, how much time have you spent in China and where and doing what?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

There's no harm in watching multiple sources of info. We have no idea which sources are accurate, so dispelling any makes you more susceptible to erroneous truths, not less.

These are as good a source of information as most others, particularly the first video. You don't have to take any of it as gospel, but they have a valid place in the mix. Or perhaps you'd care to point us in the direction of the real source of truth!

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   

The virus did put an end to those inconvenient Hong Kong protests. With all the coverage they were getting it was starting to look like there's a chance China may lose HK to independence. No one give a S**t about the HK spring now.

If China did release this on purpose, then I'm guessing it's gone a little off script and they're scrambling to get it under control just like the rest of us.

Relaxing lockdown now doesn't necessarily mean they vanquished the virus. It's a drawn out process of suck it and see.

My guess is that relaxing lockdown will causes a second wave -- tighten lockdown for a while, then relax and there's a third wave. The hope is that each wave is less than the previous, but how many lockdowns it'll take to vanquish is anyone's guess. This is how i think it'll play out across the world.

Feed into that the accumulation of herd immunity and perhaps that lessons the number of lockdowns until it's vanquished. But it's too early (or kept secret) how long immunity last; indefinite... Or long enough to last until the final case is resolved... Or not long enough to make a difference.

edit on 29-3-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   
When I clicked the link, the 1st thing I saw was 'goats and soda'
🤔

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join