It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actual BREAKING news: China Admits to Hiding Real Covid-19 Infection Numbers from the World!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Again- why would countries even do anything as far as dumping resources on making mass-testing kits for an illness that as of January was being touted as "non-transmissible" between humans?

Can you just answer that question?

Again- this thread is about mis-information and the deliberate hiding of data by China. Specifically, their failure to follow international norms and report cases in which people are carrying the virus, regardlesss of whether they are presenting symptoms. In fact, being asymptomatic and still testing positive is even more important!

On a separate note, discussing that the article clarifies the horrible failure rate of their tests is also okay, as it is in line with the topic, and the article in the OP.
edit on 28/3/2020 by ThouArtGod because: to address thread drift

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

I believe in limited response.

As in, limited to their government and those members of the military who are indoctrinated to the point of blind submission to their overlords. That, and the elimination of first-strike capabilities.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: HelloboysImbackguy

I leave my rumor mongering to "what-if?" threads, normally, but I can say that it is weird that at this point there is little I would put past China at this point. For example, whether it is created, modified, targeted... it all sounds plausible at this point.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ThouArtGod

For example, whether it is created, modified, targeted... it all sounds plausible at this point.

or simply history repeating itself again because or our failure as a species to learn from our mistakes. Thats the most likely cause. But of course its easier to have someone to blame than to look at your own actions.

take care my sweet little ostrich.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Wow. This is not a thread on blaming China. This is a thread on China lying about important data, and admitting to it. It is also a possible thread on discussing why no one is even analyzing why China is lying about it. Finally, it can also be a thread on China doing a poor job of testing for the virus, which may in fact contribute to its advancement.

As for meat- well, we can get diseases from water, which we drink. And many plants are poisonous to us, while others hurt some of us through intolerance or allergies. OS there are risks with all food we eat. That is all I have to say about that. If you want to discuss that, please start your own thread about the subject.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Wow. This is not a thread on blaming China. This is a thread on China lying about important data, and admitting to it. It is also a possible thread on discussing why no one is even analyzing why China is lying about it.

I dont think you understand in order to get accurate data you need accurate diagnostics. This all fits within time frame. I would if i was you be more concerned why western governments choose to ignore data and guidance provided by the WHO.

This is the failure that will cost lives.

The longer you record data for the more accurate it is. It was only about mid january that china had the ability to start taking accurate data and that is providing they had the tests made in a zero time period.

It is not possible to act any faster.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

1) China has a 70% fail rate with their tests. That is not accurate. This is current information. It's in the article.
2) WHO waited 10 days to act on information because China threatened to stop funding infectious disease programs in Africa. So WHO kowtowed over a few million dollars in funding for their programs. I think that this now disqualifies them from future comments and guidance on the COVID-19 threat.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThouArtGod

1) China has a 70% fail rate with their tests. That is not accurate. This is current information. It's in the article.
2) WHO waited 10 days to act on information because China threatened to stop funding infectious disease programs in Africa. So WHO kowtowed over a few million dollars in funding for their programs. I think that this now disqualifies them from future comments and guidance on the COVID-19 threat.

They tried to make tests within weeks of the outbreak. How long has your government taken to make a test.

lol

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Yeah- I don't know why this person insists on derailing a thread, as though we wouldn't get disease from animals if we didn't eat them.

I'm sorry, I did ask a MOD to step in and address the thread drift.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Well- we had adapted tests from the SARS outbreak in mid-january. China never had a fool-proof test, and in mid February (February 14th to be exact) started using x-rays to diagnose people. Hence their large jump in reported cases at the time.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Again- please stop with the thread drift.

I am begging you. Please stop derailing this thread!
edit on 28/3/2020 by ThouArtGod because: edit to beg the vegan

(post by purplemer removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

I think the larger problem here is that we have gotten so little accurate information from a country that has trade/travel with every other country on earth. We don't know where it came from, when it really started, etc. And with them now manipulating data (through deliberate misinformation/exclusion of data), we have no idea where to start unraveling the thread.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThouArtGod

Well- we had adapted tests from the SARS outbreak in mid-january. China never had a fool-proof test, and in mid February (February 14th to be exact) started using x-rays to diagnose people. Hence their large jump in reported cases at the time.

Yes it was the best test they had at the time and still to this day we dont seem to have an accurate test. Many are reporting false results.

Again though I guess thats Chinas fault.?

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Hey you guys??? Anything to this???

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join