It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
DECODE ID 25RSH200328003D

Q3906 is the same as Q3038...
EXCEPT that Q3906 does not include line 7 of Q3038:

>Decide for yourself (be resistant to blindly accepting fact-less statements).
>Decide for yourself (be free)
Those who attack you.

Q3038 timestamp of Mar 12 2019 13:55:14 (EST) encodes today, Mar 28th!

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I know Q has mentioned the Saudis. Does anyone recall anything that was mentioned regarding the following?

Regarding the Saudis, OPEC, and the tanking Alberta oil prices....

Jason Kenney, premier of Alberta.

"We cannot let them win," he said. "Over the days to come, I will be speaking to both congressional administration leaders and governors in the United States about pursuing coordinated North American action to defend our energy jobs and industry."

calgary.ctvnews.ca...

His comments starting at the 9:56 mark in the video are with a listen.

www.youtube.com...

Does anyone recall a related Q drop?

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

16 days ain't nothin. I've been quarantined for 75 days, without ever seeing land, girls, beer, pretty much nothing but watch the water. That builds character & perspective you betcha.
But, yea I feel ya, times are much different now and no way I could change your mind. 😎

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Watch out for references to, or pictures of BATONS!!!

Well well well. Barack Obama tweeted an hour ago: (tweet includes an image)

twitter.com...

We are grateful for what he did for this country. He carried the baton longer and surer than almost anybody. It falls to the rest of us now to pick it up and never stop moving forward until we finish what he started—that journey to justice.
2:56 PM · Mar 28, 2020

(bolding mine)

edit on 28-3-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
BYO Terror ?

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I know it's ancient news, but seeing the footage with your own eyes, drives it home.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
DECODE ID 25RSH2003004D

Q3907 is a re-hash of Q2436, EXCEPT that:

a) On line 36 of 39, the following bolded phrase is omitted in Q3907:

FOR GOD & COUNTRY —- PLEASE ANSWER THE CALL & VOTE.

b) The timestamp of Q2436, Nov 6 2018 03:44:13 (EST), encodes tomorrow, Mar 29th when summing bolded section right to left!

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Good catch on Obama tweet and the BATON QoS!!

I'm going to mark that as an evidential proof... PROOF ID 25RSH200327003E

I think we are learning Q comms!
edit on 28-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Obama is mad because President Trump is getting better public approval ratings for his handling coronavirus, than he did for his handling of H1N1 virus. It was too little, too late.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
BYO Terror ?

twitter.com...

RT to AG Barr. 💣

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
originally posted by: crankyoldman

Replying to self because there is MOAR to add to this one...

DJT Tweets

[P]

[A]

[I]

PAI_

PEN 55

27(th) give PA

MERCY

Mercy and Comfort +++

Implication: Pai_ has nearly arrived, Mercy and Comfort are mirrors, and not for Mercy or Comfort?

Could the [N] arrive when both ships are in place?

Mercy arrived Friday March 27

Comfort arrives at Pier 90March 30

Pier 90 was brought here and IIRC, noticed in the background of HRC/Fallon black bag clip by QOS!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: pteridine
I'm appalled by the attacks on Barron Trump.
He's a child.
No one dared attack BO's kids, but Trump's are fair game?
Q is right - these people are sick.

These sick people are desperate. They seem to be shouting at the sky and hoping for a verbal hit on a stealth target that continues to elude them. Complacency and underestimation of the Q team and Q+ has put them in a bad position. I can only hope that their position continues to get worse and any organization that they had at the beginning continues to collapse. The minions will be offered various ways out and those offers, when they take them, will isolate them from their leaders. State's evidence deals will not only move prosecutions up the hierarchy and further panic the overseers, they will inform the public as confessions are heard.
All but the top levels must have hope for survival so that desperate overseers can't induce their lackeys to destroy the world in a final spiteful act. Maybe removing the heads of the heads, first, will preclude such.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The triffin dilemma is a very good theory that seems to have been pretty accurate considering it is from half a century ago.
There are many sources, this one seemed to break it down well, at least for me.
Just food for thought.
www.investopedia.com...

KEY TAKEAWAYS
Robert Triffin believed the dollar could not survive as the world's reserve currency without requiring the United States to run ever-growing deficits.
A popular reserve currency lifts its exchange rate, which hurts the currency-issuing country's exports, leading to a trade deficit.
A country that issues a reserve currency must balance its interests with the responsibility to make monetary decisions that benefit other countries.
Another reserve currency replacing the dollar would increase borrowing costs, which could impact the United States' ability to repay debt.
A new international monetary system could potentially help countries maintain a reserve currency status.

What would happen if another currency, such as China's yuan, were to become the world's reserve currency of choice? The dollar would likely depreciate relative to other currencies, which could boost exports and lower the trade deficit. The bigger issue, however, would be an increase in borrowing costs as demand for a constant flow of dollars tapered off, which could have a severe impact on the ability of the U.S. to repay its debt or fund domestic programs. China, on the other hand, will have to quickly modernize its financial system, long lamented for protecting its export-led industries, through currency manipulation. Demand for yuan convertibility means that China's central bank would have to relax regulations relating to yuan-denominated bonds.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
With all the talk about the FED this week, it is fun to review the symbols.

Lets see what "The Dead Presidents" had to say on the bankers and add it to Symbolism Will Be Their Downfall...

$100.00 "Bill"

$2.00 "Bill"

$5.00 "Bill"

$10.00 "Bill"

$20.00 "Bill"

.50 Kennedy

Kennedy signed the bill into law on June 4, 1963 and, on the same day, signed an executive order (11110) authorizing the Treasury Secretary to continue printing silver certificates during the transition period.

Each of these men are Q-uoted as opposing the bankers. Each of these men have their HEAD on a Federal Reserve Debt Note (JFK coin). Each of these men serve as a daily symbolic reminder - the bankers are more powerful then the leaders who oppose them and by default the people who fail to see the truth.

It is right there for all to see. Every. Single. Day.

quotes

edit on 28-3-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Great find cranky!

So we are looking for TYPOS in Potus tweets, or brackets in Q posts of:

1) N,
2) B, C, D, E because of the A tweet TYPO yesterday relating to Q40:

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147588421 📁
Nov 2 2017 01:18:35 (EST)
A,b,c,d,e......

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
no complaints because I’m lacking the life experience to justify the complex understanding I have of this adventure but by golly I just wanna know whyI understand it.... I want sommma that ignorance is bliss sometimes.... lol!

I keep commenting randomly on relevant social media stuff - “Will the vaccine for the China virus be made in China? I think this is an important question” and I get a lot of laughs but nobody will take me up on a continuation of conversation and all these red pills in my pocket are starting to give me a rash on my upper thigh.

Just kidding y’all, just kidding. But I have said that at least 15 times on social media 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s become my catchphrase

North of stuff has a most excellent point, about them culling us by knowing we’ll refuse a vaccine.

See? Another red pill, rash intensifies. 😎😩

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

edit on 28-3-2020 by SouthernGift because: 💊

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

A significant portion of the population that are conspiracy minded free thinkers would be wiped out over night due to their opposition to said vaccine

That would be a sad day for those who are left. Those with half a brain would see what transpired and would either be scared into submission or they would fight till their death. Because they know for sure they are under the control of evil doers.

It would be like in the day of Nimrod, they will be of all one mind.

Scientism is making itself nice and cozy with our government. As much as we want separation of Church and state. It could be Just as dangerous to let the Lord Lab Coats to tell us how we ought to live, especially now if we give them an army backing their orders.

edit on 28-3-2020 by Observationalist because: Changed last sentence

More info about Scientism and their deception:

edit on 28-3-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Here's another angle:

The technique used to control neurons is called DREADDs (designer receptors exclusively activated by designer drugs).

Brain neurons are genetically engineered to produce a custom-made - “designer” - receptor. When the receptor gathers in a manmade molecule that fits like a key in a lock, the neuron is activated.

Because the receptor does not respond to other molecules, including natural ones in the brain, the only way to activate the neurons is via the manmade one. DREADDs allow scientists to manipulate neurons without implanting anything in the brain.

www.reuters.com...
(bolding mine)

This article is five years old. I wonder how far the research and development of DREADDS has come since this Initiative started in 2013. Talk about a double-edged sword!

edit on 28-3-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
DECODE ID 25RSH200328005D

Just thought I'd point out that overnight tonight, in the UK, GMT moves to BST, British Summer Time (Telegraph article):

On Sunday, March 29, we will move to British Summer Time (BST) – at 1am, to be precise. The clocks will move forward an hour (remember the Americanised mantra: spring forward, fall back).

Now consider that US calls their time switch DST = Daylight Saving Time...

BDT = a morphing of BST and DST... Q posts:

Q1173 BDT & DEFCON. Direct.
Q722 Think BDT NYC ‘attempt’ & Barlow... RED OCTOBER
Q534 BDT/False Flag posts vs actual news of bomb attempt (NYC)_ DEFCON 1 posts vs H scare_ [2] above represent PRIMARY indicators.

Q520 FOR GOD & COUNTRY. IT WAS NECESSARY. NO OTHER VEHICLE TO REGAIN ENTRY. :[AGAIN] direct pre-knowledge. :[AGAIN] warning ALERT. Think BDT. >Shall we play a game? >How about a nice game of CHESS? _THE_FLOOR_IS_YOURS_ COMMAND? WHY? NECESSARY? WHO IS TALKING? THINK BIG. THINK BIGGER. THINK BIGGEST. >HAITI FOCUS Why is this relevant? What comes next? CF_BOOM_SHOCK_BYE_

Q327 "Blunt & Direct Time" BDT. Think currency. Think fireworks. Thwarted.

Q326 BDT Marker & False Flag: False flag(s). POTUS 100% insulated. Expect fireworks. JUSTICE.

Q325 Blunt & Direct Time. Adam Schiff is a traitor to our country. Leaker. NAT SEC. EVIL. Tick Tock. Hope the $7.8mm was worth it. Enjoy the show.

This makes tonight after 1am GMT (20:00 EST), a good time to start military action because of the potential time confusion?

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Obama is mad because President Trump is getting better public approval ratings for his handling coronavirus, than he did for his handling of H1N1 virus. It was too little, too late.

That's the difference between having reproductive organs and not having any.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
no complaints because I’m lacking the life experience to justify the complex understanding I have of this adventure but by golly I just wanna know why
I understand it.... I want sommma that ignorance is bliss sometimes.... lol!

I keep commenting randomly on relevant social media stuff - “Will the vaccine for the China virus be made in China? I think this is an important question” and I get a lot of laughs but nobody will take me up on a continuation of conversation and all these red pills in my pocket are starting to give me a rash on my upper thigh.

Just kidding y’all, just kidding. But I have said that at least 15 times on social media 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s become my catchphrase

North of stuff has a most excellent point, about them culling us by knowing we’ll refuse a vaccine.

See? Another red pill, rash intensifies. 😎😩

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

SG, No one is culling me. Or you.

Consider this: Why haven't "they" done it already? If it is all inevitable, how come the inevitable hasn't been so inevitable? How come every previous attempt at mass something something has pretty much stopped? Alex Jones' body caskets???????

Mika's daddy Z. Brzezinski is quoted as saying that in the past it was easier to control the masses than kill them, but it's now easier to kill than control. And yet...?

We can refuse it all, every bit of it. But one must refuse PRIOR to engagement, not after. Standing in line to refuse or refuse to stand in line? Choice is yours right now, not then.

Informed consent tops implied, sheep don't count anymore.

All Anons must use their awareness to refuse the past patterning now. Sheep will follow.

Hint: Here is the problem. For cranky, zero jabs ever - not ever (no dead fetus, mercury dna liquid in me) but for many they see a reality where jabs are good/needed and so they create a controller reality but with goodness in mind = controller reality.

For cranky a reality exists where dead babies are not used to create jabs either for good or ill. Ergo, reality changes. Anons must avoid mental duplicity derived from fear.

Choice is now.

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join