It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: crankyoldman

You know, both ships sailed in a giant Q shortly after leaving harbor....

How about that. Comfort

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This may be nothing, but just throwing it out there to be considered. When Hanx posted his typewriter I noticed the green ribbon but didnt think too much about it. Though usually the old typewriters used Black, Black and red or sometimes white for correction.
As you can see his has Green.

Then I come across this and it got me to wondering about that green ribbon. I know many thought he was in some sort of military place because of the barcode over his door. This might make sense with that? I thought maybe a Military person could chime in if they do use green Ribbon?

If so, it May mean he was in the states the whole time maybe?

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Just a Qoincidence... 23 Flags.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

"Think currency."

The American War of Independence began because of taxation forced upon the American people by the banking system that is controlled in England.

"Think fireworks."

Again...Independence Day.

Since the US gained its independence, the Bank of England through the Federal Reserve has sought to bring the prosperity of the United States to heel, because if other countries saw how great the US did without the need of a central bank - instead allowing the treasury to lend money to its citizens without interest, knowing that modest taxation on the increased GDP would create all the wealth the sovereign state would need - they would ALL go to that system and the control that credit companies and banks had over the people would be destroyed.

Think of a United States with no income tax...where the only tax US citizens and companies pay is on capital gains and social security. Saudi Arabia does that - one of the three families that are being targeted. That's why they are trying to flood the market with their #ty oil - they know exactly what is coming.

Think of how prosperous a nation would be without the scourge of having to pay interest to any financial entity. No longer carrying the burden of a debt they can never pay back because of that interest.

Interest rates = control.

Exchange rates = control.

Banks can make money from equity investments that are relinquished once a business has enough capital to buy them out, just like any partnership. So instead of compounding interest and a restriction on the amount of capital a business can borrow, it becomes in the best interest of the bank to see the business prosper by providing them with the same liquidity afforded to big business, which in turn allows the business to expand at a rate that is regulated by the amount of equity that the business owner wants to give up to the bank.

Think of a financial system where the money flowed to the best ideas and products, instead of to those with the deepest pockets. Where innovation isn't stifled by the inability to raise the capital necessary. Where failure at one endeavour doesn't mean you automatically disqualified from trying again. Where the only thing that is holding you back is the limits of your imagination, where a business succeeds and fails on the merits of that which it produces.

Think of a country where the American Dream turns into the American Reality.

To me, that is true patriotism.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Trying to reconcile these two Q posts:

Q393

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 5ed198 No.129526 📁
Dec 19 2017 22:22:19 (EST)

Board owner, mods, and other patriots:
Sincere thanks for all that you do.
You are true heroes.
Long overdue - my apologies.
There will be a day (within the next few months) that a scary but safe personalized message finds its way to you on multiple platforms recognizing your contributions.
We thank you for your service.
Godspeed,
Q

with:

Q465

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: ab7ad6 No.248629 📁
Jan 5 2018 17:18:47 (EST)

One post today.
No other platforms used.
No comms privately w/ anyone.
Don’t get lost.
Q

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
DECODE ID 25 RSH2003005D

POTUS 2-part tweet, with corrected TYPO in part 2:
Part 1 at 07:33:28 today:

One of the reasons that Fake News has become so prevalent & far reaching is the fact that corrupt “journalists” base their stories on SOURCES that they make up in order to totally distort a narrative or story. When you see “five sources say” don’t believe the story it is....

Part 2 original at 07:33:30:

....very often FAKE NEWS. Lamestream Media should be forced to reveal sources very much as they did in the long ago past. If they did that the media would be trusted again and Fake News would largely be a thing if the past!

Part 2 corrected at 09:16:02:

....very often FAKE NEWS. Lamestream Media should be forced to reveal sources very much as they did in the long ago past. If they did that the media would be trusted again and Fake News would largely be a thing of the past!

1) TYPO... if corrected to of gives I and O.
a) the I adds to cranky's build of PAIn decode,
b) IO refers to an Input/Output process where there has to be a rule to get from Input to Output... i.e. MSM has no rule or process to audit how output was generated from input!!

2) Post delta, Intra delta and Timestamps link to Q posts:
a) Part 1:
Q1952 Iron Eagle Sig Double Meaning: Operation Eager Lion & Antifa/Nazi Ref (Imperial Eagle)

Q2605 Q&A

Q733 United Airlines to Guantanamo Bay? What airline check-in counter @ PVG [T2] is located @ [E]? What was the location of [E][pic posted other board]? Why is this relevant?

Q1233 Dems will Lose Black Vote on Haiti Revelations

Q1933 Suicide weekend? Hands up? [30] [0:28] Impossible? Coincidence? We are in control. BIG week ahead.
Note that [30] [0:28] is today, March 28th!!!

Q2433 George Papadopoulos Has No Choice but to Remain in the Light

b) Part 2 original gives:
Q2 Hillary Clinton Detained, Not Arrested (Yet)

Q2603 What if there's another prosecutor (outside of DC) assigned by SESSIONS w/ the same mandate/authority?
ONE FOR THE HISTORY BOOKS? NOT LONG NOW.

Q733, Q1233, Q1933, Q2433 = as above in (a).

c) Part 2 corrected gives:
Q142 How did Soros replace family ‘y’? Who is family ‘y’? Trace the bloodlines of these (3) families. What happened during WWII? Was Hitler a puppet? Who was his handler? What was the purpose? What was the real purpose of the war? What age was GS? What is the Soros family history? What has occurred since the fall of N Germany? Who is A. Merkel? What is A. Merkel’s family history? Follow the bloodline.

Q32 The initial wave will be fast and meaningful. It will send a signal to others immediately and you’ll see the tide turn (not even the MSM can hide and rest assured some will be jailed as deep cover agents).

Q714 Q Threat to Clowns: Mess with the best, die like the rest. [2] highly classified clown ops exposed. [44] remaining. Wizards & Warlocks. Save the best for last. [P]

Q916 We are saving Israel for last. Very specific reason not mentioned a single time.

Q1416 TRIP CHANGE

Q2116 FISA warrant issued / approved>Papadopoulos Mueller>>Papadopoulos YOU MUST TARGET, REMOVE, AND SILENCE ALL THOSE ILLEGALLY TARGETED FOR FISA SURV…. CLOCKWORK.

Q2616 Not intended. Separated by 2.

3) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
Part 1
a) Part 1 base = 158
Q158 WHO HAS ALL OF THE INFORMATION? No Such Agency. The hunter becomes the hunted. Operations underway.
Operators active. Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary. Silent war (some gets out). The Great Awakening. Iron Eagle. Godfather III. The Hunt for Red October.

b) part 1 RemoveDupes = 90
Q90 Seth Rich Murder Confirmed: Confirmed. Classified. ((HRC))
c) Part 2 base = 138
Q138 Rothschild Banks #4 of 4: Papua to The FED and the IRS, FACT: US Federal Reserve is a privately-owned company, sitting on its very own patch of land, immune to the US laws.
d) Part 2 RemoveDupes = 88
Q88 Ten days. Darkness. Scare tactics (MSM). D's falling. R's walk-away/removed. SA --> US --> Asia --> EU Disinformation is real. Distractions are necessary.

4) Ampersand Pairs method:
a) prevalent & far = 138
Q138 Rothschild Banks #4 of 4: Papua to The FED and the IRS, FACT: US Federal Reserve is a privately-owned company, sitting on its very own patch of land, immune to the US laws.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Adding to earlier post

Wow, seeing that big Red Cross im the ships made me think of the crusades

Link to Pic of Crusade ship

On my phone can’t post pic.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

QoS, it struck me that all the posts saying no other comms say:

No PRIVATE COMMS

In other words, Other PUBLIC COMMS are allowed? I.e. Q can post on other boards? Like maybe via 0311Warrior for example.

In summary, no 121 private comms?
edit on 28-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Trying to reconcile these two Q posts:

Q393

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 5ed198 No.129526 📁
Dec 19 2017 22:22:19 (EST)

Board owner, mods, and other patriots:
Sincere thanks for all that you do.
You are true heroes.
Long overdue - my apologies.
There will be a day (within the next few months) that a scary but safe personalized message finds its way to you on multiple platforms recognizing your contributions.
We thank you for your service.
Godspeed,
Q

with:

Q465

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: ab7ad6 No.248629 📁
Jan 5 2018 17:18:47 (EST)

One post today.
No other platforms used.
No comms privately w/ anyone.
Don’t get lost.
Q

QOS. I assume this is little q related.

The implication here, I believe, was to the seeders. When Q dropped the first few drops, folks were "encouraged" to seed. That singular drop1 would have died within seconds had someone, many someones, not drawn attention to it and fueled the digs.

Those folks stepped out after Q escaped the chan entirely into the rest of the world. My guess, they stepped out Dec 19th.

That is if you read them in sequence from the time. Now that the MAP is done, these mean something entirely different.

Q drops are only on the chan. That isn't in dispute, drops don't happen elsewhere. I don't look at miniq or whatever, but I assume he's not "dropping." So no contradiction. The opposition people make, rightly so, is all he "says" could be said without using Q as the draw - it is the draw that Anons, Q and Q+ have rejected.

Which begs the question. If he doesn't say he's Q, does anyone care? Is the information more "valuable" because of his claim? Is it the case of message over messenger, or distraction and dilution?

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: queenofswords

QoS, it struck me that all the posts saying no other comms say:

No PRIVATE COMMS

In other words, Other PUBLIC COMMS are allowed? I.e. Q can post on other boards? Like maybe via 0311Warrior for example.

In summary, no 121 private comms?

I think Q was just clarifying no private comms with anyone. It says "no other platforms" right above it. That would negate everything.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

The Dead Presidents:

The Dead Presidents Movie

Produced by:

The Hughes Brothers

Movies Produced:

1993 Menace II Society
1995 Dead Presidents - Run time 119 minutes
1999 American Pimp
2001 From Hell
2010 The Book of Eli

Probably nothing, just jonsin for a Quick dig.

edit on 28-3-2020 by Sabrechucker because: DD

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Happy to go with that ITG but it still raises the question why add "PRIVATE"?

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Just sent one message - will not do so again, I pwomise.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Well that flew right over my head!

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Asked to put Mystic vid up again, will put Kahn vid up again also. Noospheric natter and latest feels including Matt's vid below.

edit on 28-3-2020 by 1320Q17yes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

Will not let me put Matt Kahn's vid up > www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

No comms outside of Q's official channel of communication, public or private.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Trump appoints Jon Voight, Mike Huckabee as Kennedy Center trustees

President Trump has appointed 10 people to serve on the Board of Trustees of the John F. Kennedy Center in Washington, D.C., the White House announced in a statement Tuesday. The appointees include actor Jon Voight and former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee.

This happened about a year ago. Nobody cared at that time, but it's been splattered all over social media this week.
edit on 3/28/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Could Q393 be referencing GHOST?

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join