It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Didn’t you do a thread on this years ago?!?
I believe I lurked it. Lol
A quick scan of that makes me feel bad vibes. All in good intention, though, the frankenscientists!

With all this testing going on I keep coming back to our older discussions about how we speculate that they are looking for someone

So by now.....They’ve probably found em.
Now they’re targeting them?

Half kidding. But only half

They don’t test this stuff on lab rats when we’ve proven beyond a shadow of a doubt we’re mere sheep cattle name your barnyard animal.... to this system

a reply to: queenofswords

Quarantine getting to me... I don’t want that vaccine 😩
edit on 28-3-2020 by SouthernGift because: Vibrationally challenging day

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

ops lol. Don't know why I read that as father.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TimeTraveller39487
Second Q interview ( Austin ) is up here www.youtube.com...

Ok so, did see the Q drop reiterating that only 8kun i guess it is, is where the posts are legit.

That said I can tell you so far Austin has only said his group is about to give the world free internet thru satellites so that they bypass the Tech companies owning us and eavesdropping on our daily lives as they do right now.

I will report back the predictions and we can at least see if those are real from a scientific approach of theory being dismissed or celebrated we have on Austin.

Still not advocating , reporting.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

so far Austin has only said his group is about to give the world free internet thru satellites

that's as likely to happen as those mass arrests that some are always hoping for.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Just had a thought...

How do you get large numbers of marines into New York and Los Angeles, at short notice, with the art of surprise?

Possibly by hiding them on Hospital ships???

In the Falklands War, the British used the cruise ship Canberra to transport troops over, with the intention of then using it as a hospital ship!

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Trump appoints Jon Voight, Mike Huckabee as Kennedy Center trustees

President Trump has appointed 10 people to serve on the Board of Trustees of the John F. Kennedy Center in Washington, D.C., the White House announced in a statement Tuesday. The appointees include actor Jon Voight and former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee.

Members of the Board of Trustees nominated under former President Obama included “How to Get Away With Murder” creator Shonda Rhimes and former HBO president of programming Michael Lombardo.

White House Statement

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Adding to earlier post

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

You know, both ships sailed in a giant Q shortly after leaving harbor....

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

You know, both ships sailed in a giant Q shortly after leaving harbor....

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I'm sure Pelosi poured herself a stiff one after hearing this.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Trump appoints Jon Voight, Mike Huckabee as Kennedy Center trustees

President Trump has appointed 10 people to serve on the Board of Trustees of the John F. Kennedy Center in Washington, D.C., the White House announced in a statement Tuesday. The appointees include actor Jon Voight and former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee.

Members of the Board of Trustees nominated under former President Obama included “How to Get Away With Murder” creator Shonda Rhimes and former HBO president of programming Michael Lombardo.

White House Statement

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Did the Democrats even sign the Geneva Conventions?

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
of course you’re right... but to hear so many beg for the vaccine is disconcerting... nonetheless... especially when they are loved ones.

A big part of my leaving my healthcare career was the intensified healthcare reform necessities and to stay there I did have mandatory vaccines. They even messed up my hep b vaccine set and I had to take it twice. I still look at that with sketch eyes. But of course -I’d get 6 jabs instead of 3. But of course. 😩

The first year flu shots were required I had one after much loud protest and wound up testing positive for the flu three count them three official times with a swab from our in house lab to prove it that season alone. Never had the flu before but of course my position and proximity to patients was to blame, not my first flu shot.

By the next season I was gone.

When you’re loved ones live a different reality than you, with mandatory vaccines and a forced healthcare compliance viewpoint, that reconciliation is harder than my own will to say no.

Of course I’m gonna say no... but .... all my peoples around me are gone say please. Or say sure, I’ve gotta keep my job so what can I really say. Or say “I’d rather take my chances with a vaccine than with a deadly virus” you know the drill.

I’m attached to people in a different reality I suppose.

I wanna see Merck labs go pow pow like the FED 🔥

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Blast from the past... Fake polls

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Representing for 11

and your first meme has so much irony right now.... I thought it said drink.... and it would’ve still been right. 🥂

Y’all remember hunger games had a clock just like Q has a clock ⏰

Just sayin’

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I know how busy you are, but just sent a brief message, hope is okay.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift

Representing for 11

and your first meme has so much irony right now.... I thought it said drink.... and it would’ve still been right. 🥂

Y’all remember hunger games had a clock just like Q has a clock ⏰

Just sayin’

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

There's something wrong with that map.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Abbott Labs receives FDA approval for rapid COVID-19 test
By Max A. Cherney
Published: Mar 27, 2020 7:57 pm ET
Abbott Laboratories ABT-1.65% said late Friday that it received emergency use authorization from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for a rapid COVID-19 test. Abbott stock rose 2.1% in the extended session Friday. The company said that the molecular point-of-care test can be run with one of Abbot's portable platforms called ID Now and will detect a positive result for COVID-19 in "as little as five minutes" and determine negative results in 13 minutes. The portable testing platform weighs 6.6 pounds and is about the size of a small toaster, the company said, and is "already the most widely available molecular point-of-care testing platform in the U.S. today." Abbott said that it will make the rapid tests available to healthcare providers involved in urgent care next week and is working with the government to determine where they can have the largest impact. The company said that between this and a separate testing platform it will have the capacity for about five million tests a month.

www.marketwatch.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
JC Tweet

Decode Going

1/ Signaling with colors. I researched the rules. Losing camel is on bottom, winner on top. Each place matters. Blue Dems have LOST the Silent war. Yellow Q has WON, by enlisting help of Orange man bad, the Green Army/Military, and the White Hats, some of which worked w Dems.

There is a Camel Cup in ............. Alice Springs AU!!! Link

AU = GOLD.

Bottom pyramid has the capstone, the UP one has the Capstone missing. Pointing to the "up" pyramid as the one to see???
edit on 28-3-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Brought a smile to my face... thanks steaming!

Always OK to PM me... just can't guarantee how quickly I'll see it.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

What is also in Alice Springs? Pine Gap

Note: your link is not working/missing.

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join