It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Like, how dare you not criticize your future flawed millennial US Space Commander.

😂

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Thanks for posting that vaccine interview. I'll give it a listen. I'm not a anti-vax advocate either but I just don't trust the money bags & billionaires behind the whole industry and the merciless push to vax all makes me highly skeptical especially all the frankenscience being funded nowadays.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Moravec

Thank you for the value add on BATONs Moravec!

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I saw nothing but a solid report on the Dems wanting people to have a recession or even get CV-19.
Factual with actual references and not hearsay.

Hmmmm

FOX is just CNN lite.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Somewhat of a conspiracy discussed on-air by Trish Regan concerning the role of the democrats in the #coronapanic, it cost her a job...

edit on 28-3-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: pteridine

I'm appalled by the attacks on Barron Trump.

He's a child.

No one dared attack BO's kids, but Trump's are fair game?

Q is right - these people are sick.

To be fair and honest a lot of people attacked Obama kids. Maybe not many (if any) celebrities, but a lot of everyday folk.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Thank you for the statistics. I will use it in my thread later tonight describing how the media is generating additional suicides in this country.

In the meantime, a major salute to our American Spirit.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
You guys act like no new Q drops are taking place. 😅
qmap.pub...

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore
You guys act like no new Q drops are taking place. 😅
qmap.pub...

Re: mobile.twitter.com...

Just waiting on the analysis from q experts at mobile.twitter.com... as usual.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
COVID-19 Drives Command Teams Charged With Homeland Defense Into Cheyenne Mountain Bunker

U.S. Air Force General Terrence O’Shaughnessy, head of Northern Command (NORTHCOM), who also serves as the commanding officer of the U.S.-Canadian North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD), detailed the changes during a virtual town hall on Facebook on Mar. 24, 2020.

"My primary concern was ... are we going to have the space inside the mountain for everybody who wants to move in there, and I'm not at liberty to discuss who's moving in there," he added.

With this in mind, O’Shaughnessy that another portion of the watch teams had formed "a third team in an alternate location, as well." The general did not specify where that third command and control watch team is situated.

Many of these same facilities support broader "continuity of government" plans to provide secure space so other federal government entities, including the President of the United States, to keep on functioning through those same kinds of serious crises.

Maurer's memo specifically mentioned another continuity site, the Raven Rock Mountain Complex (RRMC), also known simply as Site R, another huge underground city built under the Appalachian Mountains near Blue Ridge Summit, Pennsylvania. Situated near the presidential retreat at Camp David, Raven Rock, which began operations in the 1950s, has been described as an "underground Pentagon" and serves the primary backup location for senior Department of Defense personnel to operate from when necessary.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Q3905, 3906, 3907 are posted, very lengthy text.

qmap.pub...

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

DECODE ID 25RSH200328001D

Q3908 Freedom Flag is a:

1 min MARKER - ACTION INCOMING

It was posted 01:36 after Q3907.

The pictures dimensions are 1128x594 pixels giving posts:

Q1128 [H] = House of Representatives: Q CONFIRMATION post

Q594 Drones over US. Tracking only. []

More detailed decodes to come, just finished loading up to spreadsheet.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Thanks for the video. I am one of the fortunates that are still working and I will watch it again when I get home. I kept getting interrupted.

I am a cautious vaxer but not “anti”. I haven’t had a vacation in 20 years other than a tetanus shot about 10 years ago when I stepped on a rusty nail near a sewage station. I felt the risk of the vacation was probably less than the consequences of having poo and rust in my bloodstream!

To my point, antivaxers need to be cautious. Culling a problematic part of the herd would be as easy for the cabal as introducing a real virus that required a pre-prepared vaccination.

A significant portion of the population that are conspiracy minded free thinkers would be wiped out over night due to their opposition to said vaccine

edit on 3 28 2020 by NorthOfStuff because: Spelling- apparently can’t spell “vaccination”

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Q3904 - from the twit linked article.

Qoincidentally, Trump would be the 17th Chair!

Q Proofs: Q1194 & 1694/1695.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

f768deaef22da979abcfb73c9175b54d7
1fcf891666c5449c1969c07c3cc8920.png

Not sure how these .png are coded, but I noticed a couple interesting numbers.

Edit: I had to split up the number string to get it to fit.
edit on 28-3-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
DECODE ID25RSH200328002D

Everything from line 9 onwards of Q3905 appears in 3 other posts:

Q3858
a) This post ha a picture of dark backs of people looking at an orange sunrise, with caption THE GREAT AWAKENING,
b) Picture filename = GA2.21.jpg... =712.21 = 7+21, 2+1 = 28/03 = TODAY!!!

Q3721
a) Post number gives Mar 28th, Today!!! (3, 7+21=28)

Q3613
a) Doesn't include last line of Q3904: "THIS REPRESENTS A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA."

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Thankyou!

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
this is day 16 of the biggest psyop quantum quarantine the globe has ever experienced and i can’t help but acknowledge the fact that quarantine rhymes with seventeen and all these Q’s make me want some booze.

Q’s drop....this part 👇🏼

We are all bound by a feeling deep inside, a feeling that cannot be publicly expressed for fear of ridicule, a feeling that challenges the mainstream (narrative), against that which we are told to accept and dare not question, put simply, that people are being abused by those in power and time is running out.

Where did this feeling come from and why can I only find other people who have it on the internet?

Reality is nuts
Change my mind

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
In regards to the latest Q drop, the US Flag.

I looked at my android phone's keyboard emojis, and I couldn't find the US Flag anywhere...... anyone else seeing this?

I see the rainbow flag, followed by the pirate flag displayed among the first. But I can't find the US Flag...... wierd.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

f768deaef22da979abcfb73c9175b54d7
1fcf891666c5449c1969c07c3cc8920.png

Not sure how these .png are coded, but I noticed a couple interesting numbers.

Edit: I had to split up the number string to get it to fit.

Welcome to the club. I don't believe anyone has; especially these super lengthy strings.

This latest filename string was Q’s original Flag, linked to PatriotsFight chan board.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
With all the talk about the FED this week, it is fun to review the symbols.

Lets see what "The Dead Presidents" had to say on the bankers and add it to Symbolism Will Be Their Downfall...

$100.00 "Bill"

$2.00 "Bill"

$5.00 "Bill"

$10.00 "Bill"

$20.00 "Bill"

.50 Kennedy

Kennedy signed the bill into law on June 4, 1963 and, on the same day, signed an executive order (11110) authorizing the Treasury Secretary to continue printing silver certificates during the transition period.

Each of these men are Q-uoted as opposing the bankers. Each of these men have their HEAD on a Federal Reserve Debt Note (JFK coin). Each of these men serve as a daily symbolic reminder - the bankers are more powerful then the leaders who oppose them and by default the people who fail to see the truth.

It is right there for all to see. Every. Single. Day.

quotes

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join