It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Thought received.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Hollyweird wants respect and they want to control the narrative. Take a look at what one of them said about Trump and his family. I can't quote it. It's full of expletives.

www.waynedupree.com...

They are coming unglued. It’s almost clinical in watching this segment of society display their disconnect from the norm.

If/when the first one pops, it’ll set off a chain reaction.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

In this controversial book renowned author Stuart Blume discloses that many of the most influential advisers, at both World Health Organisation (WHO) and national levels, are paid consultants to the vaccine industry raising a very serious question – that the WHO might be working for the vaccine industry’s interests and not the people – the reason why 10 years ago WHO faked a pandemic.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Hollyweird wants respect and they want to control the narrative. Take a look at what one of them said about Trump and his family. I can't quote it. It's full of expletives.

www.waynedupree.com...

This arrogant fool is another native Nyawker who went to Hollywood, like Deniro, and who thinks he has all the answers because he comes from "The" city. Ignore him and all the others of his ilk. They do nothing for the world and their lives are empty and superfluous. I suspect that the noise coming from him may be because he has realized just that. Maybe he has run short of adrenochrome....

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Good lookin gal and she luvs guns. Running for Florida District 13.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
USA ranked #15 in countries # CV cases per 1m population. 351. 351 infected per 1m people.

USA ranked #12 in countries # CV deaths per 1m population. 6. Six deaths per 1m people.

New York State at a “30” rate. That’s bad.
Arizona at “2” rate. Lots of quiet spots around country.

Good news is CV probably reducing highway related deaths. Net gain.

96% of all 116,000 infected are not serious/critical.

edit on 28-3-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

I'm appalled by the attacks on Barron Trump.

He's a child.

No one dared attack BO's kids, but Trump's are fair game?

Q is right - these people are sick.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TimeTraveller39487
Second Q interview ( Austin ) is up here www.youtube.com...

Well...watching that answered one question for me anyway.

In his original videos, we wondered why there were so many quick edits seemingly every three or four seconds. Now I know what he was editing out.

He can't talk longer than a few words without saying "like" or "right?" or "you know". I'm not criticizing him or what he is saying, but rather, just pointing out that many people of his generation have this linguistic habit and for those of us that don't do that, it is very annoying.

Example sentence just rambling myself:

People are like curious about you know things that resonate with like things they remember from a crazy dream right?, so like they get caught up like in the possibility that like that dream you know is telling them something important right?...

It's just an observation.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I think I already posted this, but just noting it again...Xi Jinping's wife, Peng Liyuan, is a Goodwill Ambassador for WHO. I don't know if that means anything or not, or what, if anything, is expected of a goodwill ambassador. Just thought it was interesting to know.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

My question is, do you think that the Schumman Resonance spiking is a product of our good guys forcing this to happen, or could it be that the entire Q process as a sort of "magic spell" that is causing the noosphere to trigger our next step in human evolution? If the white hats aren't manipulating the Schumman Resonance directly, this could be evidence that Earth itself is responding to the collective will of the Q movement. "Nothing can stop what is coming."

Salutations PFS,

It can help a bit to take apart the obvious reflected consciousnesses we have on earth. So the "arena" is earth, which can be seen as "one" reflection like "mother earth" or as the collective that assembled the arena at the beginning, say something like the 40 Wise Men from Galaxy 204 (just making it up). Earth is an arena that vibrates as a rate of expression. Originally 7.83 from our POV. And folks come to play in that arena to experience what there is.

Then we have the collective folks that play within the arena. Us, plants, animals etc. We match the vibe and experience what there is to experience here. Each of these have different agendas or reasons for being here. Some like the separation reality created here, some are here to help the Wise Men etc. liberate, some here to cage the Wise Men AND the inhabitants. And so on.

Earth and the Wise Men have their own reason for having created the arena in the first place, which in part was starting from one vibe and transcending to another. So, 7.83 to say 45.98 (making the numbers up). Or, 3rd Density to 5th Density. Or, from separation to Collective Unity. All the while learning from the interactions of the inhabitants playing the game here - dual purpose if you will.

Individuals are working off of their own vibrational evolution, going from A to B or whatever is in order for them. At the same time as Earth. This is an immense system of give and take, so the collective wants "x" and earth wants "y" and everyone agrees to "z". Then "z" happens and folks then agree again on the next "thing." Larger introductions like the Internet, Flying etc. create new timelines of experience for all. And stuff is refuted often too. HRC Armageddon for example.

So here is where it gets tricky. The arena is connected to all the inhabitants and vice versa, so decisions on expansions are coordinated but NOT at the personality level - you and me. They are done beyond the TP hoarder level for obvious reasons, as that's the level the Controllers are working at - in opposition to us.

So we are working to clue ourselves into what we ourselves need to grow, while doing this amidst a billion others doing the same thing, while The Wise Men Collective are doing the same. All this evolving alters the vibration of the arena, sometimes by our collective internal shifts, and sometimes by The Wise Men shifting themselves or to aid the process of all.

Here is where things go completely haywire and are without precedent. There is a collective timeline and an individual timeline - they run concurrent of course. Historically the collective timeline has been pretty predictable, the eneMedia and mind control systems saw to this. But currently that system is gone haywire as The Great Awakening has allowed folks to see both their Individual POV of the collective timeline AND the collective timeline itself (post on this coming).

This is NUTS. What this has done is caused the collective timeline we all have come to take for granted to look like chaos. This is a DIRECT result of Q and the great Awakening and more of course. This is reverberating in the values seen in the Earth's vibration. AND this is creating confusion as to what timeline to choose and what to manifest within it. Both as individuals and as a collective.

It's a long preamble to your Q-uestion. Yes, The Great Awakening can directly be seen in the changes in the Earth's vibration AND has a direct mirror effect on the Great Awakening, but not upon all people equally, as their own POV is now being revealed to them.

Lastly it should be noted. Earth's mood swings just like ours, though thankfully with more restraint then the average person. That can be seen in the patterns too.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

OR twit Unroll

"A full 67% of money spent on an anti-AIDS program in Mauritania was misspent, the investigators told the fund’s board of directors.

Very restraint, saying all the money in any of these systems was misspent would be fair.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

pic
edit on 28-3-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
trump was born in 1946 so who really knows how he really feels about this.

Is that info correct? I didn't know that trump never met his father.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I think I already posted this, but just noting it again...Xi Jinping's wife, Peng Liyuan, is a Goodwill Ambassador for WHO. I don't know if that means anything or not, or what, if anything, is expected of a goodwill ambassador. Just thought it was interesting to know.

That's right, you did.

I'm sure she is part of the WHO power play role, even if indirectly because meh, politics.

Snippet from wiki

A goodwill ambassador is a person who advocates for a specific cause or global issue on the basis of their notability as a public figure. Goodwill ambassadors generally deliver goodwill by promoting ideals from one entity to another, or to a population.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Uh? DJT absolutely knew his dad. He didn't die till 1999. Maybe you mean he didn't know his grandfather.
edit on 28-3-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Well, IDK about you but a few very close relatives of mine who fought and died on Iwo Jima, Korean War, and Vietnam (one died of Malaria) that I never met had a big impact on me throughout life. I caught Malaria while in Thailand which freaked me out and never forgotten.

Trump's Grandfather.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I suggest you all learn about vaccine safety. This video has two of the top opponents to mandatory vaccinations.

I’m not an anti Vaxer but I want to learn all side of the issue and make my decision from there.

Robert F Kennedy Jr. And Del BigTree.

before RFK was into Vaccines he was “Watching the Water” check it out in the first part of the interview.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
With all the reports and conspiracies regarding Trump, him being a Russian agent to he should be charged as a racist murderer for the way he has handled the pandemic and everything in between I can not believe they fired her for this.

If that is the standard then why are CNN and MSNBC still on the air?

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Somewhat of a conspiracy discussed on-air by Trish Regan concerning the role of the democrats in the #coronapanic, it cost her a job...

edit on 28-3-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

A friendly reminder:

Trolling, And What To Do About It

Please read This:

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY EVERYONE:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.
  • We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! PLEASE TAKE OFF TOPIC DEBATES/BICKERING ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!!
    Use the Private Message system for private chatting.

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

Go after the ball not the player.
    Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

• top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join