It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Interesting Cavv,

I wonder if there is another uncovered layer here.

Have children in care been used like lab animals to test new Pharma drugs?

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

That's an interesting contrast OO,

Almost like the Daily Mail picture was the START and the Cares ACT picture is the END?

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Hm. Not good. Here's another one showing cops fighting themselves over jurisdiction I think.

And apparently all these protest videos in China are being taken down as fast as they hit the internet by the CCP.

Rumor has it that the protests were triggered by a fight between the Hubei and Jiangxi police! Hubei police arrested a Jiangxi cop after a fight and in response Jiangxi sent police to arrest people in Hubei! pic.twitter.com/6DEGPf5qpn— Things China Doesn't Want You To Know (@TruthAbtChina) March 27, 2020

Here's the link (I didn't forget this time!): Twitter

edit on 28-3-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I don't. I'm glad we don't have to use those dirty germ-infested things anymore. Sometimes they were unusable because people spit all over the phone.

I don't know about you but, I'm old enough to remember when the 1986 Motorola phone came out. Everybody thought it was pretty cool and wanted one but, you had to be a VIP on Bay Street to afford or have a use for one. If you saw somebody with one, you automatically thought that person must be loaded, lol!

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Here's how Juanita Broaddrick (one of the women Bill Clinton allegedly raped) responded to it: she makes a fair point, in my estimation:

Satan just called. He said he wished we would all stop telling Hillary to go to hell....He doesn’t want her.— Juanita Broaddrick (@atensnut) March 28, 2020

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

MARSHAL from Wiki:

In many countries, the rank of marshal, cf. field marshal, is the highest army rank, outranking other general officers. The equivalent navy rank is often admiral of the fleet.

Marshals are typically, but not exclusively, appointed only in wartime. In many countries, especially in Europe, the special symbol of a marshal is a baton, and their insignia often incorporate batons.

Watch out for references to, or pictures of BATONS!!!

I see 3 articles in the past 24 hours at the moment in the UK, India and K enya that are lockdown related. There are a few more with a drug bust and some guy with a baton in California, but not in the headline.

Although this one stood out also in India, talking about passing the baton in the financial sector: Here

Passing on the baton to the financial sector

Though the RBI’s comprehensive measures are welcome and meet most market expectations, the baton now passes on to the most critical component of the economy – the financial sector.

Monitoring the response of banks in transmitting the repo rate cut and ensuring credit flows in the economy to rebuild supply channels and reinvigorate the weakness in the aggregate demand will be the key. Till that time, we can all remain optimistic.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Cue the historical Chinese love for warlord rivalries.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Insidiously sick sobs around every corner of history and life.. it seems ... They all need to be exposed, no matter how hard they hide .... Side note , isn't it Ironic the Academics / scientist that were in Epstein's world are now involved in "saving" us
testing, collecting, cross referencing ... 23&me on steroids

Sux to be them

edit on 3282020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Coronavirus and Autocrats: Never Let Pandemic Go to Waste

edit on 3282020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
"We conclude that in isolated rabbit hearts, adrenochrome has a positive inotropic action but impairs myocardial relaxation, and coronary constrictor activity prevents an increase of myocardial oxygen supply, thus worsening myocardial oxygen-demand/supply balance."

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

So this stuff makes your heart beat faster while at the same time reducing the amount of oxygen the heart can receive.

"Thus, adrenaline stimulation, which is comparable to that found in acute myocardial infarction, increases MVO2 more during selective than non-selective beta-blockade."

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Adrenochrome is basically forcing the body to excrete its own adrenaline. It's all the benefits of extreme sports without the potential for death or serious injury. When people say that it's not psychoactive...it's not supposed to be. It's supposed to make you feel more alive.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

I remember looking into Sabbati Zevi and Jacob Frank - Redemption Through Sin. This Luciferian hidden hand occult philosophy continues to this day.
Zevi > Frank > Weishaupt > Rothschild.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Jeffrey Epstein an Occult Perspective - "Most people have heard of Jesus Christ, considered the Messiah by Christians, and who lived 2000 years ago. But very few have ever heard of Sabbatai Zevi, who declared himself the Messiah in 1666."
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
DJT Tweets

[P]

[A]

[I]

PAI_

PEN 55

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

I don't. I'm glad we don't have to use those dirty germ-infested things anymore. Sometimes they were unusable because people spit all over the phone.

I don't know about you but, I'm old enough to remember when the 1986 Motorola phone came out. Everybody thought it was pretty cool and wanted one but, you had to be a VIP on Bay Street to afford or have a use for one. If you saw somebody with one, you automatically thought that person must be loaded, lol!

Meh, the phone germs never bothered me. Try handling diesel pumps & germ infested trucker rigs.🤮😷

I remember those Motorola phones back in the 80's. My Dad had one but he didn't have to pay the bill.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

FTD delivers flowers fast. That's all that logo means.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

"Thank you", did not know that.........Hard way to learn eh ???

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hollyweird wants respect and they want to control the narrative. Take a look at what one of them said about Trump and his family. I can't quote it. It's full of expletives.

www.waynedupree.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Trump chips away at Congress' role in coronavirus relief oversight

President Donald Trump intends to ignore provisions in the newly passed $2 trillion coronavirus relief bill intended to shore up Congress' oversight of the massive rescue program.

The legislation establishes a "special inspector general" to review and investigate loan decisions made by the treasury secretary as part of the coronavirus relief effort...

But in a signing statement issued shortly after he approved the bill, Trump says he'll be the last word on whether this provision is followed.

"I do not understand, and my Administration will not treat, this provision as permitting the [inspector general] to issue reports to the Congress without the presidential supervision required" by Article II of the Constitution, Trump said in the signing statement.

Understand = Stand Under = submit = DJT does not submit. The End.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Just sayin.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
That was a wise statement from General Mattis. The needs of the many...

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Good afternoon, Cranky.

This isn't really on the current topic, but I was hoping to get your thoughts on something and the reason I'm asking you specifically is because you have been bringing the Schumman Resonance readouts to the thread for awhile now and seem to have thoughts on this subject.

I've been doing a lot of gematria research the last few days. Mostly just plugging phrases into the calculator and researching the more intriguing results. It seems to be a good way to learn more about obscure, but interesting fields of information. It's also kinda neat to plug users names into the calculator too and see what pops up. Anyways, for fun I typed in "time traveller" to the calculator and a couple of the results I found interesting were the "Pistis Sophia" which I had read about before, but not in any great detail, and "noosphere consciousness". Again, in regards to noosphere consciousness I am familiar with this idea. However, in researching these two topics again I came across an interesting article from a group calling themselves the "law of time" dot org. I'll link it, but I thought I would share a couple of passages I found interesting with the thread. Basically these folks are claiming that many people who pioneered the noosphere theory basically foretold the arrival of the internet long before computers were even invented. That they found this necessary for the evolution of global consciousness and even our own evolution.

Oliver Reiser. In his book Cosmic Humanism (1966), Oliver Reiser, an unusual and little known American visionary physicist and whole systems thinker, advances his idea of the noosphere. In a chapter entitled “The Radiation Belts of Thought,” he puts forth the notion of Earth’s psi fields. His rather elaborate theory - the Psi Fields and the World Sensorium - is based on two discoveries not known to Vernadsky, nor, it would seem, to Teilhard de Chardin - the DNA and the Earth’s radiation belts. Reiser presciently locates the world brain - noosphere - within the electromagnetic field of the radiation belts, including the program of the DNA, which creates the “planetary thought belts.” While Vernadsky and Teilhard de Chardin are quite vague in an actual description of the noosphere, Reiser supplies a great amount of scientific detail, integrating the evolving components of science into a system of cosmoecology, inclusive of Carl Jung’s notion of synchronicity.

In “Projects Prometheus and Krishna,” Appendix II to his fascinating synthesis, Reiser takes full cognizance of the contribution of Vernadsky and Teilhard de Chardin. Reiser cites Vernadsky’s calling attention to the process of social synthesis, “whereby mankind become a single totality in the life of the Earth, and the psychozoic era of the earth’s biosphere be transformed into the noosphere.” Taking account of the sequence of spherical shells constituting the whole system earth - the barysphere, lithosphere, hydrosphere, atmosphere and biosphere - he writes, “Now, at long last, the processes of cultural evolution have generated another envelope, superimposed on the biosphere, i.e., a ‘sheet of humanized and socialized matter,’ which is the noosphere.” (p.557, Cosmic Humanism).

José Argüelles/Valum Votan. The work of José Argüelles (Valum Votan) forms an essential conclusion to the theory of the noosphere which at the same time takes the first steps toward creating experimental techniques for actually precipitating the noosphere into conscious manifestation. The fundamental premise of Arguelles’ theory of the noosphere is that it can only come into manifestation through a conscious effort on the part of at least an informed and enlightened human minority. Arguelles’ activist inclination toward manifesting the noosphere began with his work in the creation of the First Whole Earth Festival (1970), the vision of which was to set up a global village linked by prayer and meditation with other event points on the planet. This landmark occasion brought him into contact with astrologer and whole system philosopher, Dane Rudhyar, whose Planetarization of Consciousness (1970) is a definitive statement in the direction of spiritually comprehending the noosphere as a planetary sense organ opening it to “galactic consciousness.” The holistic perception of the Earth was conveyed in Arguelles’ Mandala (1972), while in the Transformative Vision (1975), he developed a view of the planetary mind utilizing the model of the two cerebral hemispheres as an analog to the Eastern and Western global hemispheres, as well as comprehending a type of dialectical process evolving toward a unified field of global consciousness.

And just for fun because this is something I had been pursuing in one of these threads awhile back,

In 1969, Arguelles had already written of the I Ching as a computer model, a point noted in the Foreword to Schønberger’s I Ching and the Genetic Code. With the psi bank model, Arguelles was able to take the I Ching/DNA code as a type of planetary computer program and mathematically integrate it into the mathematical code of the Mayan calendar system, the tzolkin. The common mathematical key, Arguelles discovered, was that any magic square of eight (the same mathematical matrix as the DNA/I Ching) has an array of 260, that is any row always adds up to 260, horizontally or vertically.

Arguelles knew this number was the key to the tzolkin, the 13 x 20 (= 260) “time matrix” upon which the Mayan calendar is based. Utilizing Reiser’s hypothesis of the psi field as a kind of DNA thought belt located in the radiation field, while finding the design key to place the DNA in the Tzolkin matrix, Arguelles was able to unlock a great system of codes underlying the programs governing the historical manifestation of civilization and its imminent transformation into a stage of galactic civilization and consciousness - the noosphere made manifest.

My question is, do you think that the Schumman Resonance spiking is a product of our good guys forcing this to happen, or could it be that the entire Q process as a sort of "magic spell" that is causing the noosphere to trigger our next step in human evolution? If the white hats aren't manipulating the Schumman Resonance directly, this could be evidence that Earth itself is responding to the collective will of the Q movement. "Nothing can stop what is coming."

What is interesting to me is that part about how the binary code that serves as the "program" for planet Earth is found in the I-Ching. As we have explored previously, it is also found evident in the Tarot. According to the work of the people in this article, the source code is essentially located in the electromagnetic belts high above Earth's surface and our very DNA serves as some sort of antenna for this code. It is in this manner how evolution works. If there is a change in the code, it is filtered down to the DNA and the changes occur.

This would explain the thousands of negative Qanon articles written. They're not afraid of the information so much as they're afraid of the directed consciousness manifesting a reality in which they are no longer in control. Where humans are actually free.

Anyways, here's the noosphere article for those interested. I found the reading very interesting. lawoftime.org...

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I can't really say what I want to here. I don't want to be arrested.

Let's just say I agree and then some.

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join