It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: CanadianMason

Saw it here

I miss the good 'ole days.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

hmm, this guys has it pinned. Footage.

twitter.com...
edit on 27-3-2020 by FlyingFox because: #FREEDOM

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Grrr... I was hoping to get to sleep 5am but POTUS has just tweeted 9 tweets from 11:30 to midnight - and I've spotted 1 MIRROR tweet and 1 TYPO tweet to post decodes on!

BTW:
1) On 27th POTUS tweeted 43 times and Q posted b]1 time giving a total of 44 for the day... looks like Dubya and ZerObama are the focus next (POTUS43&44),

2) The Tweets per day calendar for Sat to Fri gives:

WB BFHQ... has Dubya Bush got a BF with a HQ?

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Cheers FF, that works for me and even brings original tweet up when you click thru! Maybe he worked out your tweets can't be made unavailable if their pinned?

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Thank-you for posting the Trish Regan video. It wasn't anything more serious than what Sean Hannity pointed out at the time. But perhaps Fox fired her, to send a message to Sean. He quit talking about how the Mainstream Media blew Covid-19 way out of proportion to damage President Trump via a recession. In fact, Hannity has toned down his overall rhetoric against the MSM and Democrats (pertaining to Covid-19) quite a bit over the past 2 weeks.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Missing from the photo is US Surgeon General Jerome Adams. Maybe because he keeps saying "Next Week is going to be really bad for _________________."?

Bad for Chicago next week!: www.fox32chicago.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Sacred Bloodlines and Esoteric Secrets of the Skull

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Second Q interview ( Austin ) is up here www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: NopolleyAnNa

Orbiting uselessly is what I do best, ma'am.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
DECODE ID 25RSH200327004D

POTUS tweet with TYPO, at Mar 27 2020 20:24:32, corrected at 21:29:57:
Original

I love Michigan one of the reasons we are doing such a GREAT job for them during this horrible Pandemic. Yet your Governor Gretchen “Half” Whitmer is way in over her ahead she doesn’t have a clue. Likes blaming everyone for her own ineptitude! #MAGA

Corrected

I love Michigan one of the reasons we are doing such a GREAT job for them during this horrible Pandemic. Yet your Governor Gretchen “Half” Whitmer is way in over her head she doesn’t have a clue. Likes blaming everyone for her own ineptitude! #MAGA

1) TYPO ahead instead of head gives A
This could be part of the countdown from Q40:

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147588421 📁
Nov 2 2017 01:18:35 (EST)
A,b,c,d,e......

We had the 4 from Q in Q3904...
... and the A from POTUS in tweet above!

2) Post delta, Intra delta and timestamp, from both original and corrected, link to posts:

Q105 Please pray. Operators are in harms way. High risk. High value targets. Please pause and give thanks to those who would die to save our republic. More to follow.

Q408 ES (Goog) resigned today post EO. Coincidence?
Timestamp encodes March 27th tweet date
Q824 COMMS_OFF 2

Q2024 CIA Attacking 8chan=Retaliation for Losing Super Computers and Satellites: Retaliation - 'Horizon' active.

Q124 Elite Families Sigs: +++ ++ +

Q3224 Devin Nunes Sending Criminal Referral to DOJ over Spygate, ‘Time to Go on Offense’: "Maximum transparency." PANIC IN DC.

Q525 Airport Power Outages & Flight Re-routes: 7/10. Targeted Kills. Power Out. Flight re-routes. Flight returns. Running. Public awakening. Message spreading wide & far. Goodbye @Jack.

Q828 Stay TOGETHER. Be STRONG. Get ORGANIZED. Be HEARD. FIGHT the censorship. You, the PEOPLE, have ALL the POWER. You simply forgot how to PLAY. TOGETHER you are INVINCIBLE. They want you divided. They want you silenced. MAKE NOISE. We are WITH you. MAKE IT RAIN.

Q929 Angela Merkel Daughter of Hitler #928: Relevant to coming events. Future will PROVE past.

Q2129 DECLAS OF FISA WILL INITIATE THE RESIGNATION/RECUSAL AND/OR REMOVAL OF ROD ROSENSTEIN. DECLAS OF FISA WILL INITIATE THE 'AWARENESS' THAT ALL SIGNERS WILL BE [CURRENTLY] UNDER INVESTIGATION. DECLAS OF FISA WILL FACTUALLY DEMONSTRATE WITHOUT ARGUMENT THE US GOVERNMENT, UNDER HUSSEIN, KNOWINGLY, PRESENTED FALSE EVIDENCE TO FISC IN AN EFFORT TO OBTAIN 'LEGAL' US INTELLIGENCE 'UMBRELLA' SURV OF POTUS [IDEN TARGET] FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF INFLUENCING THE 2016 ELECTION OF THE PRESIDENCY [NOT RUSSIA BUT HUSSEIN/HRC - PROJECTION] + SAFEGUARD AGAINST POSSIBLE LOSS OF POWER [FIREWALLS]. USE OF BACKCHANNEL SURV / SPY INSERTION [BODY 1, 2, AND 5] BY UK/AUS [PRIMARY] ACTIVATED UNDER DIR BRENNAN DIR CLAPPER W/ PDB REGULAR UPDATES + [LIVE STREAMING] WH HUSSEIN NON-OVAL [SITUATION ROOM] COORDINATION. FISA [FULL] BRINGS DOWN THE HOUSE [WH].

Q229 Red Cross Stringer

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 3LaVfhm8 No.150870083 📁
Nov 25 2017 13:30:47 (EST)
Deleted: Nov 25 2017 13:56:13 (EST)
RED_RED_
_FREEDOM-_v05_yes_27-1_z
_FREEDOM-_v198_yes_27-1_b
_FREEDOM-_v-811z_yes_27-1_c
_FREEDOM-_vZj9_yes_27-1_y
_FREEDOM-_v^CAS0R-T_yes_27-1_87x
_FREEDOM-_v&CAS0R-T2_yes_27-1_t
_FREEDOM-_vEXh29B_yes_27-1_ch
_FREEDOM-_v_stand
_FREEDOM-_v_stand
_FREEDOM-_v_stand
_FREEDOM-_v_stand
_FREEDOM-_v_stand_CAN
_FREEDOM-_v1_stand
_FREEDOM-_v1_stand
_FREEDOM-_v1_stand
_FREEDOM-_v2_stand
_FREEDOM-_v3_stand
_FREEDOM-_v4_mod_D092x
_FREEDOM-_v4_mod_CAS80^
_FREEDOM-_vv1_stand
_FREEDOM-_vv2_stand
_FREEDOM-_vSHAz1EVCB_yes_27-1
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC08vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC09vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC10vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC11vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC12vc_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC13vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_stand_DC14vC_EX_y_AW_Conf/stand
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC15vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC16vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC17vc_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC18vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC19vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC20vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC21vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC22vc_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC23vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC24vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC25vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_stand_DC26vC_EX_y_AW_Conf/stand
_FREEDOM-_vSA_US_yes_DC27vc_EX_y_AW_Conf/term/zJ&bY028739478-g
_FREEDOM-_vGER_US_yes_000BVx_LO_yes_[… + 1]_Conf_y
_Conf_4_3_good_EXT-TVB7xxj_ALL_FREEDOM_#[1-43]_EX_27-1
Q

Q3329 ADAM SCHIFF, GLENN SIMPSON AND THEIR FORREST GUMP-LIKE ENCOUNTER IN ASPEN: Rewind 1 Year. Bigger story yet to be discovered. Leak investigations go both ways [R + D]. A House needs to be constantly cleaned.

3) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = IMGREATPYGGHWLMAGA = 193
Equivalents: Transform At Will Sign, Hillary Rodham Clinton is a Khazar, The Root and the Offspring of David, Barack Obama gets gunned
down, The Greeks tell the true Story, World Health Organisation, Majestic message of Disclosure, Trump Blood Moon.
Q193 North Korea Pyramid Temple Photo: Who really controls NK?

b) RemoveDupes = IRETPYHWL = 136
Equivalents: president donald j trump, spiritual awakening, reveal secret truth, house of windsor, cell phones jammed causing arson. Stock Market, Great Awakening, financial reset, Snow White, A Star is born.
Q136 Rothschild Banks #2 of 4: Cayman Islands to Iran

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I would like to express my thanks to the people decoding the messages.
I would like to thank the people explaining the financial aspects of whats going on.
I would also like to thank whoever posted that Matt Khan talk the other day, it helped tremendously.
Last night was the end of my confusion and fear. I'm in 100%.
My fear wasa spiritual crisis, uncertainty about Revelation. I let go. We cross that bridge if we get to it. Fear helps them not us, so I have to pray because it's all I can do. If it's all you can do, if you can't crack codes, it's ok. It's essential to the plan!

I've felt energy lately, unexplainable and positive. Something huge. And then fear, I had bad dreams last night, I cant remember them. I woke up today, in more ways than one. The fear was gone, the void was filled with peace. We are eternal. We have been decieved.Pray with gratitude that all the good are protected, and that the plan is successful, as if it has already happened.

What we have to look forward to is filling the void left after they are gone.

Heres a few that come to mind

No more Lady caca (who delayed releasing her new album "CHROMATICA" today. No more peeyonce, maddummy,moron 5, etc.
This creates a void to be filled by musicians who wont have to sell their soul, a musical revolution. The same goes for the film industry.

Technology, science, and history, that has been hidden.

And that rothchild money has to go somewhere!
Peace and be well!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Thanks for sharing. Could your comments about Hermes could also tie into this?

FLOWERS, FLORIST and ADRENOCHROME

Who is the symbol of one of the oldest flower delivery companies in the world?

The Coincidences Just Keep Coming

Amazing Polly dug into some family histories, and found lots of connections to the flower trade and dark magic:
At 11:10 (Evelyn Wells married James Podesta, son of a well-known San Francisco florist in 1925)
At 12:39 (John Brockman is the son of a Boston wholesale flower seller)
At 14:20 (Their family were seen as Flower Kingpins and ran an elite flower import / export)

The Vessels of Hermes - an Alchemical Album

The first one represents the egg of Hermogenes and the three characters who hold it are salt, sulphur and mercury.
The second is the king’s bath made with the blood of the innocents.
The third is the sublimation by the eagles after putrefaction.
The fourth is the Rebis still called the Androgynous.
The fifth is the mercury of art symbolised by a heart surrounded by the crown of thorns in the centre of a cross, because the philosopher’s stone is the physical proof of the redemption by Jesus.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   
DECODE ID 25RSH200327005D

POTUS MIRROR tweet at 23:21:32 on Mar 27 2020:

Such Fake reporting by the @nytimes @washingtonpost @CNN & others. They use a small portion of a sentence out of a full paragraph in order to demean. They really are corrupt and disgusting. No wonder the media is according to polls record setting low & untrusted. #MAGA

1) MIRROR time of 08:21:23 and Mirror delta of 13:02, link to posts:
Q821 SEC_TEST_D3

Q2123 Alex Jones and Associates Trying to Deceive and Divide You

Q1302 Operation Eager Lion in Jordan: to rehearse operating in coalition environment

2) Post delta, Intra delta and Timestamp link to posts:
Q146 ::::WARNING:::: This is not a game! DIRECT ATTACK TODAY BY NYT/CLOWNS IN AMERICA: Do you believe in coincidences? How many coincidences do you need before you believe? This is the biggest insider drop in the history of the world. Pray.

Q46 Why is the information re: BO important re: U1 and export approval to Canada to EU?

Q47 You can paint the picture based solely on the questions asked. Be vigilant today and expect a major false flag. Does anyone find it to be a coincidence there is always a terrorist attack when bad news breaks for the D's?

Q211 NK _ SpaceX.

Q1121 Actions today [raid] will be met w/ swift action. FBI burning midnight oil.

Q2321 Sessions meeting Huber THE SAME DAY as POTUS_ALERT. Sessions meeting Huber THE DAY PRIOR to >>> https:// judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/092718_Subpoena.pdf What must be understood prior to? Think GJ information.

Q421 Test.

Q3521 Devin Nunes "Corn ready for to be cut!": Farms produce ……… 5:5

3) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) base = SFCNNTTNMAGA = 132
Equivalents: Samsung, Electromagnetic, Generators, celestial body, Walt Disney, The rapture, Catholic Church, Lionel Messi, JFK jr is Alive.
Q132 Graphic: Confirmed. Correct

b) RemoveDupes = SFCMG = 48
Q48 What is Q Clearance? What hint does that explicitly refer to? DOE? Who would have the goods on U1? Does stating 'Q' refer that person works in DOE? No. Does it refer that someone dropping such information has the highest level of security within all departments? Why is this relevant?

4) Ampersand Pairs method:
a) CNN & others = CNNOTHERS = 116
Q116 Crumb dump incoming fast. Archive immediately. Upload to graphic.

b) low & untrusted = LOWUNTRUSTED = 192
Q192 Russia and China Closed to protect their children/people?

edit on 28-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - 43 tweets and 1 Q post from Mar 27th:

Q V17.16 20200327 to 3904 incl. DECODE tools

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Sabbatean Frankists. Believing that the grace of God is made more manifest the more wicked you are, because God forgives everyone.

"It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age and who have fallen away, to be brought back to repentance. To their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace."

If God wills it, the plan will be successful. "So he said to me, "This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: 'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty."

"The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. A mysterious name was written on her forehead: “Babylon the Great, Mother of All Prostitutes and Obscenities in the World.”"

Research into Babylon will take you to Nimrod, the Tower of Babel and the origin of the Trinity. Babylon was a theist society where the priests had more power than the kings.

Babylon the Great = the Great Trinity (House of Saud, Rothschild, Soros) = Sabatean Frankists.

"With a mighty voice he shouted: "'Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great!' She has become a dwelling for demons and a haunt for every impure spirit, a haunt for every unclean bird, a haunt for every unclean and detestable animal. For all the nations have drunk the maddening wine of her adulteries. The kings of the earth committed adultery with her, and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries."

Then I heard another voice from heaven say: "'Come out of her, my people,' so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues; for her sins are piled up to heaven, and God has remembered her crimes. Give back to her as she has given; pay her back double for what she has done. Pour her a double portion from her own cup. Give her as much torment and grief as the glory and luxury she gave herself. In her heart she boasts, 'I sit enthroned as queen. I am not a widow; I will never mourn.' Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her: death, mourning and famine. She will be consumed by fire, for mighty is the Lord God who judges her.

Look at people like Kanye West. Go back to the Johnny Cash music clip I posted, and look at it from this angle - that those who were famous had 10 years grace period to get their act together. Redemption, remember?

"When the kings of the earth who committed adultery with her and shared her luxury see the smoke of her burning, they will weep and mourn over her. Terrified at her torment, they will stand far off and cry: "'Woe! Woe to you, great city, you mighty city of Babylon! In one hour your doom has come!'

"The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes anymore--cargoes of gold, silver, precious stones and pearls; fine linen, purple, silk and scarlet cloth; every sort of citron wood, and articles of every kind made of ivory, costly wood, bronze, iron and marble; cargoes of cinnamon and spice, of incense, myrrh and frankincense, of wine and olive oil, of fine flour and wheat; cattle and sheep; horses and carriages; and human beings sold as slaves.

"They will say, 'The fruit you longed for is gone from you. All your luxury and splendor have vanished, never to be recovered.' The merchants who sold these things and gained their wealth from her will stand far off, terrified at her torment. They will weep and mourn and cry out: "'Woe! Woe to you, great city, dressed in fine linen, purple and scarlet, and glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls! In one hour such great wealth has been brought to ruin!'

"Every sea captain, and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off. When they see the smoke of her burning, they will exclaim, 'Was there ever a city like this great city?' They will throw dust on their heads, and with weeping and mourning cry out: "'Woe! Woe to you, great city, where all who had ships on the sea became rich through her wealth! In one hour she has been brought to ruin!'

"Rejoice over her, you heavens! Rejoice, you people of God! Rejoice, apostles and prophets! For God has judged her with the judgment she imposed on you.""

No deals. These people are going to be left with nothing. They are going to all wind up homeless, with all their assets frozen, their reputations destroyed.

This is what God wills.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Rel,

Took a look at the photo you posted with a hex viewer. Saw the Photoshop bit in there. This as well, appears to be a comment on the photo's topic that is part of the .jpg file.

c.a.r.e. .a.c.t. .s.i.g.n.i.n.g. .s.c.r.e.e.n.s.c.r.a.p.e.

Cheers
edit on 28-3-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Thanks for digging the extra info out of the photo Cavv!

I'm wondering if there could be a hidden picture via steganography... perhaps of a compromised Fauci or the Fed.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Update: Okay, the photo is of the signing of the CARES Act, re: Covid-19. Apparently, that "comment" in the .jpg file dropped the "s" off from CARES.

Cheers

Now this is intriguing. The CARE Act dates from 2000 or so. Why associated with this photo?

The Child Abuse Reform and Enforcement Act was enacted on March 10, 2000 to reduce the incidence of child abuse and neglect.[2]

Major Provisions of the Act

"Authorized the use of Federal law enforcement funds by States to improve the criminal justice system in order to provide timely, accurate, and complete criminal history record information to child welfare agencies, organizations, and programs that are engaged in the assessment of activities related to the protection of children, including protection against child sexual abuse, and placement of children in foster care

Wikipedia

Cheers
edit on 28-3-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

It's all related. Elites LOVE their symbolism. Symbols have power, because they already have egregores attached to them (you can look up what an egregore is - that's a whole universe unto itself).

Hermes/Thoth/Mercury/Heremes Trismegistus = same person

They would get a massive kick out of co-opting him as a symbol for their adrenochrome delivery service.

Elites are obsessed with the Rosicrucian Chemical Wedding, which is the Alchemical bonding of the spirit to the body. They'll never be able to achieve it though, because it requires the giving up of the physical and they are like dragons that horde gold when it comes to storing up treasures on earth.

The Winged Staff of Hermes (the Caduceus) became the Staff of Asclepius - which is related to Moses and the copper serpent. It also morphed into the Egyptian Tau (Ankh) and subsequently, the Christian Cross.

"When a king was initiated into the Egyptian Mysteries, the TAU was placed against his lips. In ancient Egypt, the TAU represented the Sacred Opening, or gateway, or portal. It was also used to mark sacred water vessels."

www.antonins.org...

Water again. Think of Moses stretching out his staff to turn the Nile into blood.

Think Egyptian Mystery Schools - Temple of Isis etc. All high level Freemasonry is related back to Egypt/Khemet/Al-Khemy

The Staff of Asclepius = the Staff of Life, seen on the Blue Cross and other medical establishments. And what is considered the gift of life in medicine? Blood.

The rabbit hole is very deep. For example, the Globus Cruciger that is used in religious and royal ceremonies = Earth

"Even before Christianity, the Pagans used the globe as a symbol of authority. Holding it in one’s hands or having it under the foot was a clear visual message of established power or supremacy over the world. The Romans appear to have been quite familiar with this symbol as suggested by a 2nd-century coin belonging to Emperor Hadrian’s reign that carried the Roman God, Salus shown with a foot placed on a globe, or a 4th-century coin from Emperor Constantine I’s reign that depicts him with a globe in hand."

"The globus cruciger is sometimes used as an astrological symbol for earth, and has seen occasional use as the alchemical symbol for antimony."

"Antimony was also sometimes symbolized by the wolf—the metal represents man's free spirit or animal nature."

So when someone is depicted as holding a globus cruciger in their hand, they are stating 'I control/supress the spirit of man.'

Seen here:

www.redicecreations.com...

Sulfur = demonic (lake of fire and sulfur)
Salt = man (salt of the earth)
Mercury = god (quicksilver)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   
The first thing I thought of when seeing that photo of the COVID-19 response team was this photo:

www.dailymail.co.uk...-3f8f0aa0d0af41d9

edit on 28-3-2020 by OsirianObsidian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join