It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
Anyone mention this weirdness yet?

Love it

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Why the hell would you direct people to the CIA website?

Here is a neutral website, same information.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Corona, it's not all bad news...

Hundreds of journalists are being laid off, right when the public needs them the most

Like, they all can't work from home... behind a keyboard.🤔

Funny how most MSM news sources online don't have an ability to make comments.

Also I think we lost all of our journalists numerous decades ago so no big loss. Losing them all would be the only positive thing likely to come from the corona virus.
edit on 12331America/ChicagoFri, 27 Mar 2020 22:12:20 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Because I found it interesting that they've got that file on their server, that's all.

Now that you've found it, I'll delete the link.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

"We were attacked like nothing that's happened, possibly since 1917."

February 24 – World War I: United States ambassador to the United Kingdom, Walter H. Page, is shown the intercepted Zimmermann Telegram, in which Germany offers to give the American Southwest back to Mexico if Mexico declares war on the United States.

March 1 – The U.S. government releases the plaintext of the Zimmermann Telegram to the public.

April 2 – World War I: President Woodrow Wilson asks the U.S. Congress for a declaration of war on Germany.
edit on 27-3-2020 by OsirianObsidian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

It doesn't matter if you don't believe in this stuff. These guys believe in it very, very much, and that's what makes them dangerous.

Agreed.

Thanks for your perspective. I don't disbelieve whatsoever, by the way. I was just curious to hear your thoughts on the matter.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Interesting history connection. Trump's grandfather died in 1918 of the Spanish flu pandemic so I don't think he's taking this corona one lightly.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yes, that's the scientific version of it

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
As if things are crazy enough:

There are MASSIVE protests developing right now on the Jiujiang Yangtze River Bridge that joins the Hubei and Jiangxi provinces in Eastern China.

Both Provinces Police are fighting over the Wuhan Virus. Looks like it could be true.

link

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Somewhat of a conspiracy discussed on-air by Trish Regan concerning the role of the democrats in the #coronapanic, it cost her a job...

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted but they've recent come to my attention.

Patent: Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus

Patent: Universal Coronavirus Vaccine

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
This POTUS tweet, at 16:13:10 today, has an interesting picture... help me decode it:

We are marshalling the full power of government and society to achieve victory over the virus. Together, we will endure, we will prevail, and we will WIN! #CARESAct

Firstly, note how most people are smiling broadly - except Dr Fauci, the guy next to him and the guy on the opposite side with an arm behind his back. Chuck Grassley is positively beaming - as though he's just managed to save his life by completing his chores!

Now look at the right side... two guys, one on each edge of the painting, both heads above the base of the painting. The guy on the left has his right arm in an awkward angle behind his back... he's signalling his arm is being twisted? ...and his left hand is clenched in a fist! I think these guys were deliberately positioned against the painting to contrast to the other side of the room.

Now look at the left hand side... at Dr Fauci:

a) The top of his head is aligned to not even touch the bottom of the Abe Lincoln painting - sending the message "You don't measure up to Abe's standard, your beneath him!",

b) He's wearing brown shoes... everyone else is wearing black for a historical moment but it's almost as though he was told dress is "smart casual"... look at his button down shirt collar and linen jacket,

c) Look at the guy next to him who is also not smiling and looks as though he's hunched up to the next guy so as not to get in the way of the Abe picture. It's positioned to look as though people are distancing from Fauci.

The picture saves as a JFIF file, meaning it's a format of JPEG that we have previously discussed is used for Steganography!

Viewing the HEXADECIMAL header of the picture file shows "DISPLAY P3"... this either means that:
a) The picture was taken with an iphone, ipad or Macbook? Or
b) The photo was professionally taken and then edited on a Macbook?

Is this a setup of Fauci so that he can be ridiculed in perpituity once his crimes become public?
edit on 27-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
You could hear the nervousness in her voice from the start...she knew it would be her last night on the job.

Trish Regan = Patriot!

Not surprised Faux canned her. Good for her

At 5:15 she say's "Supply Chain"

edit on 27-3-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Trifecta.

Hilary, Soros, Haiti

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I seen some of that earlier but you know anything outta China is highly suspicious propaganda. Big Trouble in Little China.
The Wuhan Kaboom or...?

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

edit on 27-3-2020 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Based on the resolution the photo was taken with a DSLR camera and according to the exif data was edited in Photoshop.

One Skull & Bones member in the photo.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

FF, I'm getting "tweet unavailable" already on your Hilary, Soros, Haiti link... Over Target!
edit on 27-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks EMN, I was hoping someone with better photo skills would oblige!

new topics

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join