It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: onehuman

I dont know, Im probably sounding way off my rocker now, but are any of you feeling or thinking there IS more to this and just afraid to mention it maybe or just can't put your finger on it either? Anyone???

me too, yes and yes

Neither of you are alone with your thoughts on that.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   

twitter.com...

m.facebook.com...

Well the JFK grandchildren have posted a compilation of them singing Timber.

Kinda like the celeb Imagine compilation but with a different message perhaps?

Interdasting.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I dont think we have had our actual Q "SKY EVENT" yet have we? I dont recall something being actually connected as to being it yet. Might have to go back and look at Q drops mentioning it and see whats there.

This might also explain people having their feelings that they are describing in other post and their animals a bit out of sorts. Animals are ALWAYS a good sign as to something is coming.

Sigh, I dont know, but its bugging me. The virus I could really care less about on a scale of 1-10, but this nagging feeling has gone over the 10 mark for me. Im not scared of it, except for maybe how others would react, just just just something has my female radar instincts going off.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

I dont know, Im probably sounding way off my rocker now, but are any of you feeling or thinking there IS more to this and just afraid to mention it maybe or just can't put your finger on it either? Anyone???

me too, yes and yes

May I ask what you both are thinking or feeling it may be? Are you also being drawn to it being something from above? Or something else all together?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Pelosi must have got a little of what she wanted. I see the $2Trillion rescue package has been finalized. The Treasury is ready to go, just as soon as the package is approved.

Source: nypost.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I felt hopeless before I started following the rabbit. Upon discovering the Q movement, I became estatic, (once I started seeing the pieces fit). I spent 22 years in the entertainment industry . Low budget movies, a TV series,and some fashion gigs. I did makeup/fx makeup. I felt some real evil towards the end of my career. My life fell apart after I left. No skills for the real world. As much as I've resisted the bible (raised catholic) , I felt like something pushed me out or pulled. I have felt an "as in the days of Noah" vibe ever since. My fears are 1. The cabal somehow triumphs. or 2. The beast destroys baylon and the tribulations begin for real.
On the other hand, maybe a better world is around the corner! This is the first real conversation Ive had in 2 years, everyone around me is msm programed. I'm alone and have been,always really. But I do believe , no matter what, whatever is coming NOTHING CAN STOP...NOTHING.
sorry if I rambled. aa reply to: imthegoat

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   

It's a lot of phrases that could be holding 'other' meanings, I can understand how they fit into the decodes and even how people here interpret them but I still think were missing something.

Dark to light, April showers, watch the water, sky event .... there are others also that can be associated with events going on now.

We probably won't know until the final hours..... but I bet it's more than cleaning house.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Im right there with you.

Im.. concerned about the virus. Im the type that wants everyone to be ok, so there ya go.

But, that sure isnt the source of my spidey senses tingling. At least, I dont think so. Spidey senses tend to turn into something else when the source is directly recognized, or something like that.

I think that pets tend to respond to the humans intuition, as a bit of an echo, or just mimic change in general (behavior, environment, even extended exposure to TV(!!)). I watched this sort of thing as closely as I could when I used to work with dogs/cats.
Every once in a while though... They are absolute rock stars.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

originally posted by: imthegoat

me too, yes and yes

May I ask what you both are thinking or feeling it may be? Are you also being drawn to it being something from above? Or something else all together?

Its weird because I cannot explain it, and I'm fairly good with my words. I attempted to explain how I've been feeling in a prior post.

I mentioned that I have anxiety issues, bigly. As in its debilitating for the most part. Moderately crowded locations will send me into a panic. Grocery shopping? No go. Sucks, and I don't have insurance. Anyway..

Now knowing that, and the extent of my problem(s) -- I have not felt the anxiety lately. I feel abnormally calm about everything, but when I go out its ominous (I said earlier that was the only way I can describe it). Like there's danger on the horizon, but its not dangerous for me/us? I truly don't know. I don't feel its otherworldly, but I keep leaning towards that damn comet.

tl;dr: I feel things are about to be effed, but in a really good way.
edit on 3/25/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat
I have a hard time expressing myself anyway but lately with my mind in overdrive it's nearly impossible. It's actually not strange to me that besides my family, it's my dog and an anonymous Cranky old man that have really kept me grounded the past few weeks. I did have a few "signs" today that helped calm my thoughts about what could be "bigger than anyone can imagine". I drove past a street sign that said "Patriots Way" and less than a minute later pass a car with the license plate "IR 17". I've been noticing a lot more synchronicities the past few days that have also helped guide my attention the more positive aspects . There definitely is a dreamlike quality to reality right now especially at night and I find myself soaking up all of the silence till the wee hours. I'm going to admit that our visitor here the other night had a...hmmm, what's the word? not profound but I'll say cosmic effect on my psyche for a couple days.
edit on 3/25/2020 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: clarity

edit on 3/25/2020 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: ...more

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hi Rel,

Could the “delay tactic” in passing this bill be tied to the FED?

Expect a coronavirus stimulus agreement in Senate, Schumer says

One of the key issues in the ($2 Trillion) package is the $500 billion "Exchange Stabilization Fund." Democrats call it a "slush fund," and claim Mnuchin would have far too much influence over which industries would have access to the fund.

Mnuchin denied the claim on Fox Business, saying, "It's not a slush fund; it's a mechanism that we can use working with the Federal Reserve that will provide another $4 trillion of potential liquidity into the market. That’s on top of the Fed’s balance sheet."

CHECK 1: If the goal is to help suffering Americans, investing $500 billion to gain access to an additional $4 trillion from the FED is a no-brainer, as it gives the WH a powerful tool to better manage the crisis. Voting “NO” or attempting to stuff the bill with add-ons is a PR Nightmare.

CHECK 2: FED has cut interest rates to 0. This tool is gone unless they go negative.

CHECK 3: FED started using “temporary” REPO in Sept 2019, and it was successful at first. They now seem locked into this position, having to increase lending limits for longer periods of time to try and continue to calm the market.

CHECK 4: The virus and unexpected oil war between Russia and SA creates a 1-2 punch. Experts are now predicting $5-$10 a barrel. What happens then? With neither side showing a desire to backdown, pressure will remain on the FED.

CHECK 5: Revenue sources have been cut off (oil, war, Hollywood, sports, gambling, drugs, trafficking, etc). 

CHECK 6: Another tool is gone as POTUS is requiring a no "stock buy-back" clause for any government aid to companies (it must be used to help American workers).

CHECK 7: CEO resignations. News about big executives and massive sell-off of their company stock before the crash (opportunities to reorganize the top, not destroy the companies)

Passing this bill will balloon the FED Balance Sheet over $8 Trillion, yet uncertainty and pressure will remain.

Congress is now left with 2 choices:

- Vote YES, bill approved with no last minute add-ons (Mar 30-31 is the end of the 15 day period?)

- Vote NO, and we see the other option (a good negotiator always offers the best option first)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I dont think we have had our actual Q "SKY EVENT" yet have we? I dont recall something being actually connected as to being it yet. Might have to go back and look at Q drops mentioning it and see whats there.

Don't we have that Comet coming by soon? The "Atlas Comet", it's suppose to be view-able with the naked eye in April. I think a Comet counts as a "Sky Event", or at least it used to.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

well, they did it. I guess we'll hear all about how great it is later today

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat
That was a very calming and reassuring post you authored. I'm feeling the same way. Unusually mellow. But it may be due to the Illinois "stay at home" thing. There are fewer people in the streets, stores, gas stations, etc.., and those who are there are amazingly calm. It's like being back in the small Michigan town where I grew up.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Don't we have that Comet coming by soon? The "Atlas Comet", it's suppose to be view-able with the naked eye in April. I think a Comet counts as a "Sky Event", or at least it used to.

We did have one Q Sky Event that had to do with the plane and chopper collision...Suppose to have been deliberate. The pilots name was Green. IIRC the crash landed on or near and killed the elder Rothschild? One of the big names anyway. Memory is failing me a bit at the moment. Should be ringing a bell with you though.

As far as the comet, even though it will be close you would still need a very good telescope to actually see it from what I have read about it. Actually there are two of them up there now near by. So I dont think they would be an actual OOOooo and AHHHH kind of moment.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

I find it hard to believe that the U.S. House will approve something so big, there will have to be a formal signing ceremony at the White House.

The ObamaCare signing caused Biden to utter, "This is a big phuckin deal"..and was carried live by all the networks.

And that puppy was estimated at "only" $940 Billion, over TEN YEARS.

Will Nancy find a way to weasel out of it, I wonder?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ikor1969

Hey welcome Ikor! I know the feeling too. But have no fear, Q is near lol. I hope its biblical at this point, I certainly been through the ringer lately but I see a glow on the horizon, and know there’s sunshine With various rays on its way,
Trust the plan/Trust yourself and go out for walks. Enjoy nature!! When I feel unsettled this is one of my go tos’
qmap.pub...
Q 1358

Trust must be earned.
Trust is not blind, nor is truth.
We fight every sigle day on behalf of you, the people who put us here.
We knew this day would come.
We will never forget.
Do not glorify us.
We are merely the vehicle.
You are what matters.
You are hope.
You are love.
You are peace.
Stay united.
Stay together.
Stay strong.
This is bigger than any one person or entity.
You are fighting for truth - collectively.
Will of the people.
Trust in yourself.
The choice will always be yours.
God bless you all.
Where we go one, we go ALL.
Q+

edit on 25-3-2020 by nowayreally because: Grammar Grrr

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ikor1969

Ikor, interesting work background.

When you worked in those trades, what was your impression of the stars, the directors, etc. ? Were most of them "regular people", or were there bad vibes ?

Cheers

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

We did have one Q Sky Event that had to do with the plane and chopper collision...Suppose to have been deliberate. The pilots name was Green. IIRC the crash landed on or near and killed the elder Rothschild? One of the big names anyway. Memory is failing me a bit at the moment. Should be ringing a bell with you though.

As far as the comet, even though it will be close you would still need a very good telescope to actually see it from what I have read about it. Actually there are two of them up there now near by. So I dont think they would be an actual OOOooo and AHHHH kind of moment.

Not on topic with your post, but kind of on topic with your post lol.
I saw Rothschild, and I came to ATS to ask someone about Rothschilds, so here I am.

Have you, or anyone else, seen anything about Hitler being a Rothschild? I imagine it's old news to some, but I just read about it somewhere, and the best group of people to ask is obviously here. 😁

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I remember that. This was the one...

Crash

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join