It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

If you mean the "Ghost" that were in the stringers the other night on 8, I did post them last night I think. They are on the last full bread. Shouldnt be too far back in it to find

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

I have tried to find Erik Prince's video speaking of this on fox without result. Does anyone have a link to that vid or creen shot of the NYPD comments on what they saw? It could help redpill a blind person who was also abused as a child.

Erik Prince: NYPD Ready to Make Arrests in Anthony Weiner Case

Audio podcast embedded in the article.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: KnightErrant

Here is another example of elected leaders doing things that seem geared towards forcing POTUS' hand. The mayor of Los Angeles has announced that they will begin cutting off water and power to businesses that don't comply with the shut down order...

ktla.com...

This is madness.

Mayor Garcetti announces water and power will be shut off for nonessential L.A. businesses that don’t close

Interesting Analogy:

“We need to be prepared for some of the darkness that is ahead,” the mayor said. “Each one of us can be a light. We can light a match of hope. We can navigate that tunnel with each other and not alone. And more importantly, what we do can ensure that more people exit that tunnel together… and that our city will rise again.”

Call to burn the tunnels, trafficking tunnels?
edit on 24-3-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Call to burn the tunnels, trafficking tunnels?

Good question. I hadn't considered it. Remember, in Italy they took down the leader of that mafia group because of the shut down. He was hiding out in a house they determined should have been empty.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Oops. Apologies. Double post.
edit on 24-3-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Second child believed us but without any knowledge. Well, she recently discovered Q. Holy crap, my inbox is filled daily.
She showed her husband a vid from Sidney Powell today about what she said was on Weiner's laptop. He asked where is the proof.

I hope you have expressed to her how you are a legend in the first coherent Q group to exist!

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Here's the real 'virus' we are at war with... for a long freakin time now.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

www.youtube.com/user/georgwebb/search?query=mango
www.youtube.com...

edit on 25-3-2020 by FlyingFox because: mangoes

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Garcetti setting stage for a FF. You shut off power/water to any part of LA during this mess... that’s a powder keg.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Are they gonna burn all the evidence of the underground trafficking. He said in that quote we will rise again. LA is not not even close to being destroyed, so who is he talking to about, rising again?

Do these word bring comfort to anyone other than Hollywood elites.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Spinoff effect is to make anyone, like us, who recommends Vitamin Q seem crazy.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

a reply to: KnightErrant

Here is another example of elected leaders doing things that seem geared towards forcing POTUS' hand. The mayor of Los Angeles has announced that they will begin cutting off water and power to businesses that don't comply with the shut down order...

ktla.com...

This is madness.

This is total madness indeed. Leaders within a bureaucracy are garbage crises leaders, most often because the have zero idea how anything in the real world works. SJW leaders are the worst in history, as they think they know how things work.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Did you see the video address? NRFA_LYYesQ

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: imthegoat

If you mean the "Ghost" that were in the stringers the other night on 8, I did post them last night I think. They are on the last full bread. Shouldnt be too far back in it to find

I was speaking of our local ghost, but thank you!

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Well, lets hope he's talking to those who are aware of what's going on behind the scenes, but aren't actually dirty themselves. I know it's like the vast majority of Hollywood, most likely, that is dirty, but I don't think they all are. After all, some supposed Hollywood insider recently claimed that Ricky Gerveis' stunt at the awards ceremony was a sort of opening salvo from a group within Hollywood who were intending to wage war to "reclaim their city."

Otherwise, yeah, it sounds like he is talking to the corrupted elite and trying to reassure them.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I went out today for the first time since the quarantine started ( I have no problem quarantining myself, that's my natural existence)

It felt weird. Very weird

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I'm sure some people are feeling a bit weird... on many different levels.

Here's one...

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
We roadtripped again today, looking at a commercial property in a very nice little town. Called the realtor, she said no way can she show the place, or she'll loose her licence, as per governor's orders. I suggested the owner might want to show us in. She was like, oh yeah....

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat PM

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Well, lets hope he's talking to those who are aware of what's going on behind the scenes, but aren't actually dirty themselves. I know it's like the vast majority of Hollywood, most likely, that is dirty, but I don't think they all are. After all, some supposed Hollywood insider recently claimed that Ricky Gerveis' stunt at the awards ceremony was a sort of opening salvo from a group within Hollywood who were intending to wage war to "reclaim their city."

Otherwise, yeah, it sounds like he is talking to the corrupted elite and trying to reassure them.

I know they burned a lot of evidence in all those SoCal fires last summer. Purification by fire

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join