It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

onehuman, I think you've hit on something with your posting of Q1182 in relation to SKY!

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d24602 No.1105264 📁
Apr 19 2018 17:03:58 (EST)

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d24602 No.1105115 📁
Apr 19 2018 16:54:59 (EST)
>>1105041
We have everything.
How can we use what we know?
How do you ‘legally’ inject/make public/use as evidence?
What are you witnessing unfold?
Trust the plan.
Q

>>1105115
EO.
Treason.
Update.
Read.
Study the EOs.
Follow the ‘pen’.
EOs post ‘pen’ pics.
Connect.
Learn.
SKY Event.
Q

1) Why does Q put quotation marks around the PEN? Because its NOT the obvious meaning of Pen?
Look at the FIRST definition in Merriam-Webster dictionary:

: 1a: small enclosure for animals,
b : the animals in a pen "a pen of sheep"

2) Consider that we are being "Penned in" by isolation orders,

3) Consider that the Y Goats could get penned in on the Hospital ships Mercy and Comfort,

4) Consider that the phrase above "How do you ‘legally’ inject" could refer to executions of the goats when they are penned in on the Mercy and Comfort,

Now consider that SKY could also mean something else... how about Shepherd Kills 'Y'?

I'd say that the Mercy and Comfort ships are probably as impregnable as a FORTRESS in terms of freeing people on board?

5) Consider that Psalm 23, "The Lord is my Shepherd" contains the words Mercy and Comfort!

6) Consider that Psalm 91, often referenced by 0311 Warrior, includes:

²I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress:
my God; in him will I trust.

edit on 25-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   

An abbreviation or ACRONYM is capitalised!

A couple of possibilities for SKY:

School of Kundalini Yoga

"So Kill Yourself"

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I wonder if this is how the transition is supposed to feel...like there's more and more of an overlap between the dream state and the wake state until they merge to the point where you can't tell if you're awake or dreaming

Reality feels more like a dream and dreams start to feel more real or lucid

Making the unconscious, conscious

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

onehuman, I think you've hit on something with your posting of Q1182 in relation to SKY!

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d24602 No.1105264 📁
Apr 19 2018 17:03:58 (EST)

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d24602 No.1105115 📁
Apr 19 2018 16:54:59 (EST)
>>1105041
We have everything.
How can we use what we know?
How do you ‘legally’ inject/make public/use as evidence?
What are you witnessing unfold?
Trust the plan.
Q

>>1105115
EO.
Treason.
Update.
Read.
Study the EOs.
Follow the ‘pen’.
EOs post ‘pen’ pics.
Connect.
Learn.
SKY Event.
Q

1) Why does Q put quotation marks around the PEN? Because its NOT the obvious meaning of Pen?
Look at the FIRST definition in Merriam-Webster dictionary:

: 1a: small enclosure for animals,
b : the animals in a pen "a pen of sheep"

2) Consider that we are being "Penned in" by isolation orders,

3) Consider that the Y Goats could get penned in on the Hospital ships Mercy and Comfort,

4) Consider that the phrase above "How do you ‘legally’ inject" could refer to executions of the goats when they are penned in on the Mercy and Comfort,

Now consider that SKY could also mean something else... how about Shepherd Kills 'Y'?

I'd say that the Mercy and Comfort ships are probably as impregnable as a FORTRESS in terms of freeing people on board?

5) Consider that Psalm 23, "The Lord is my Shepherd" contains the words Mercy and Comfort!

6) Consider that Psalm 91, often referenced by 0311 Warrior, includes:

²I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress:
my God; in him will I trust.

Well this has just taken a interesting turn. Geezz Rel how to hurt my brain in the wee hours! Oddly enough though I have suspected those ships to perhaps be a prison of sorts. As you mentioned they are almost impregnable. You can certainly on-load and offload a lot of things with people being non the wiser.

IIRC there was one EO that POTUS made just a very slight change to, that opened up a lot of new avenues for him to utilize. Gosh this was back early last year maybe or even in late 18. So hard to recall as most has become a jumble in my stroked brain now. So much information goes into in a day. Im pretty sure @40head may have done the write up or rollout rather on it.
Long story short POTUS has even more power with the military and can really put the screws into wherever they may be needed. I also recall this was around the time one of the first "pens" showed up.

Question is though, where does this hook up with SKY EVENT if it isnt an acronym and its an actual event?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:35 AM
link   
My phone popped with an alert of an Earthquake of 7.5 magnitude, on the south eastern tip of Russia, at Severo-Kuril'sk, at 02:49 GMT. This also had a Tsunami warning.

The position of it would send any Tsunami over ALL of the China sea - China's East coast and Japan - and possibly Alaska and US west coast!

Watch the Water?

(The earthquake depth was 35.2 miles)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Blown my socks off, just wow.

That feeling of first awakining and beginning to be a very different person n soul on Earth, to the point of being okay living in two worlds ( other had my family and old friends ), is a feel i vibe mirror atm all around and global, we moving allofus into two worlds imo. A 3rd world comes later, words hard to explain that one and stages of combining with first two, but here we are, so exciting.

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
Matthew 5:5

Blessed are the gentle, for they shall inherit the earth.

This well known verse is perhaps the most famous of the Beatitudes. Unlike the previous two, however, this one has no parallel in Luke's Sermon on the Plain. Luke's Sermon contains four Beatitudes and four Woes. There is considerable debate over whether this Beatitude was in Q, and Luke left it out, or if it is an original addition by the author of Matthew.

Q Source

The Q source (also called Q document, Q Gospel, or Q from German: Quelle, meaning "source") is a hypothetical written collection of primarily Jesus' sayings (logia).

In the two-source hypothesis, the three-source hypothesis and the Q+/Papias hypothesis, Matthew and Luke both used Mark and Q as sources. Some scholars have postulated that Q is actually a plurality of sources, some written and some oral.[5] Others have attempted to determine the stages in which Q was composed.

The Synoptic Problem

The gospels of Matthew, Mark, and Luke are referred to as the synoptic Gospels because they include many of the same stories, often in a similar sequence and in similar or sometimes identical wording. They stand in contrast to John, whose content is largely distinct. The term synoptic comes via Latin from the Greek σύνοψις, synopsis, i.e. "(a) seeing all together, synopsis";[n 1] the sense of the word in English, the one specifically applied to these three gospels, of "giving an account of the events from the same point of view or under the same general aspect" is a modern one.[1]

The longstanding majority view favors Marcan priority, in which both Matthew and Luke have made direct use of the Gospel of Mark as a source, and further holds that Matthew and Luke also drew from an additional hypothetical document, called Q.[4]

This post is "Biblical".

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   
DECODE ID 25RSH200324001D

POTUS tweeted 28 times on 24th. Made me think of the films "28 Days" and "28 days later".

This tweet, at 14:34:56, stuck out for decode because it has an Em-dash in:

Small businesses power our economy—and President Trump won't let them weather this alone. t.co...

These linked Q posts are generated by decode methods; Post Delta, Intra delta, Timestamp (EST/GMT/+1200/+2400), CAPS only simple gematria:

Q329 AS daughter married Soros' son: Follow the wives. These people are stupid.

Q2022 GCHQ Bude sent DISTRESS SIG: Main frequency bands TERMINATED. #Goodbye

Q234 CIA 7 Dwarfs Disruption: Snow White utilized/activated to silence. This was not anticipated. Control / protection lost. Routing through various networks ('jumpers') randomly has created connection/sec issues.

Q1434 RAPID FIRE. 'Flood is coming' Future proves past. [CNN].

Q1934 Bruce Ohr needs to come clean: >>BIG PUZZLE PIECE Who is systematically arranging the leaks to select individuals? Why is this important [to drop] prior to BO testimony?

Q2634 Old news: Acting AG Whitaker Will Not Recuse Himself From Mueller Investigation (Q Proof)

Q3134 WHO IS RACHEL CHANDLER? (bloodline?)

Q87 My signatures all reference upcoming events about to drop if this hasn't been caught on. Snow White Godfather III

Q47 You can paint the picture based solely on the questions asked... Alice & Wonderland

Q95 What happened in SA will happen here, Asia, and EU. Keep digging and keep organizing the info into graphics (critical). God bless. Hillary & Saudi Arabia Snow White Godfather III

Q55 Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......." God bless.

Q100 Who is the Queen of England? How long in power? With power comes corruption. What happened to Diana? What did she find out? Why was she running?

Q60 You can count the people who have the full picture on two hands. Of those (less than 10 people) only three are non-military. Why is this relevant? Game theory.

Q108 Nothing is as it seems, Anon. What occurred? It flushed BO out. Why is that relevant? Analyze time stamps of my go message to BO's Tweet.

Q68 Harvard University Muslim Alumni: What data just dropped? Why is this relevant? HUMA. HUMA. HUMA. Where is HUMA? Who is HUMA connected to? What organization? What is HUMA's family history? How did HUMA meet HRC? What did HRC say about HUMA that demonstrates how close they are? Why are D's dropping HRC all of a sudden? Were deals made w/ select D's? Can we expose every crooked politician? 70%. HUMA. Follow HUMA. Alice & Wonderland.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATES - 28 tweets from 24th:

Q V17.12 20200324 to 3898 incl. DECODE tools

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The nether regions...you mean hell?

The darkness that spawns evil. Seems like an appropriate destination for those who made their power by tormenting others.

Your evil realms may vary!

Cheers

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Q!ITPb.qbhqo 12 Nov 2017 - 12:16:24 PM
Less than 10.
What is the FED?
What does the FED control?
Who controls the FED?
Who approved the formation of the FED?
Why did H-wood glorify Titanic as a tragic love story?
Who lived in the movie (what man)?
Why is this relevant?
Opposite is true.
What is brainwashing?
What is a PSYOP?
What happened to the Hindenburg?
What really happened to the Hindenburg?
Who died during the ‘accident’?
Why is this relevant?
What are sheep?
Who controls the narrative?
The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital.
It must be controlled.
Snow White.
Iron Eagle.
Jason Bourne (CIA/Dream).
Q

Anonymous
5 Nov 2017 - 11:34:15 PM
Who are the bad actors?
Who funds majority of US 'senior' politicians?
Fantasy land.
Fantasy land.
Was the former President of the United States groomed to be Command in Chief?
Is this possible?
Is the US political / election system corrupt?
Who owns poll machines?
Soros?
Why is this relevant?
They never thought she would lose.
They never thought she would lose.
Fantasy land.
Fantasy land.
The complete picture would put 99% of Americans (the World) in a hospital.
POTUS is our savior.
Pray.
Operators are active.
We are at war.
Goodnight BO.
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Q

Why would the truth put 99% of people in the hospital?
what are these covert(covid) tests really testing for?
Prepare yourselves for some unpleasant truths.
Stay safe brethren and sistren.
🏩
edit on 3 25 2020 by dashen because: www.qmap.pub...

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

BBC TV just reported in last 5 minutes that Prince Charles has tested positive for Coronavirus "but is exhibiting mild symptoms".

Two immediate questions spring to mind?

1) Has he seen his mum or dad in the last 2 weeks?

2) It is a strong assumption that he, as the rest of royal family, feeds on Adrenochrome - therefore known remedies shouldn't work to cure him?

This maybe an important test case to prove/disprove the Adrenochrome sickness theories...

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

"mild symptoms" ... because, like Merkel, he is getting the very best medical treatment that the rest of us plebs will never get.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Combining some notes from a few different places to throw out a twist on ‘pen’, SKY Event, and making the Adrenochrome evidence public:

1) POTUS keeps saying “we are at war with an invisible enemy”.

Mercy and Comfort ships are RED CROSS ships, which are off-limits from raids or attacks during a declared war.

ICRC Rules of War : www.icrc.org...

2) POTUS also says “The goal is to get through this with as few casualties as possible.”

We see Patriots and POTUS signaling via coded messages to people on the other side that there is protection to those wanting a way out (eg. Alice gets a second chance at a new life).

3) Onehuman and Rel opened my eyes to a new idea:
“pen” = enclosed space to keep animal safe.

“Sky pilots” are military chaplains.

Could SKY Event be a mission of mercy to extract people trapped in this system and keeping them safe on these boats?

4) Q says “It is bigger than you can imagine.” “Lists players as Evil, Pawns, and Freed”

It isn’t hard to imagine some were trapped, blackmailed, brainwashed, love ones threatened, born into the cult, etc. By offering mercy and comfort, we are clearing our path to the GREAT AWAKENING, unity and victory.

If successful, these saved souls help convince more there is a safe way out. They then become the KEY WITNESSES that will be used to provide the public direct evidence needed to start the GREAT AWAKENING.

(Sadly, some won't listen to President Trump, but hey, that is Tom Hanks and Britney telling us).

sources: @P0A_Triot23, @CodesUcq, @Bruno062418

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Sufi what does 18:48:53 have to do with the 24th?

Thanks for your thorough research. We all benefit even if some of us struggle to see everything you, COM and several others have shared. We all see a pattern recognition method that helps us see the thought process. It is the logic that I have to iron out I suppose. But for now I am good with you guys saying such and such that comes true later. I am real interested with that part of this.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Trillium

Holy Sh*t Trillium... I pointed out yesterday that the Post to post delta on Q3898 was 17:17!

Q used the post delta as an instruction to 8kun anons?

Note the post was at 18:48:53, so the next 17:17 was on 24th!

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Mercy and Comfort ships

Watch the water

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Sat down with my morning coffee to watch this...

Always nice to start the day with a hearty chuckle...

...dam, now I gotta' clean my screen....

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Heard the KY gov say someones loved one will be hurt. What is being missed is a Great Depression killed millions of people and that ended WW2 that sparked death world wide for decades counting the Commie murders.

We need our economy strong and we need to understand we can't protect a few if the whole is destroyed doing that very thing, period. If the whole is destroyed or the commerce world wide is undermined then tyranny wins. Not Q but tyranny. This is an end around for Patriots rallying I just know it in my gut. China needed it and the Cabal needed it to stay in power.

Pray for those ill, use your common sense with avoiding the virus and people you could affect then demand they unlock the businesses world wide while people in small towns world wide are suffering for work and goods.

edit on 25-3-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Unfortunately, I own a ton of Blackrock. Mom's broker loves them, and he's a good guy, so I hold my nose and take their dirty money.

I recall Ozzie got sick on that Bat. ewwww...

I think we are holding some Blackrock products too. Not all our eggs are in that basket but I would think that news about them trading the bonds sounds like we will be getting them and that could be negative to the balance sheet IMO.
edit on 25-3-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Prepare yourselves for some unpleasant truths.

Here's hoping we're part of the 1% that can handle the truth.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

POTUS just retweeted this one. Almost feel sorry for Biden, almost. 👀🤡😂🍿

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join