It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Wonder if that means the other 1% would die, or would they just be ok?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Remember how the press badgered POTUS to get tested even though he was symptom-less and against his doctor's orders? But completely silent on coughing/creepy Joe?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Is This a Pandemic or a Dempanic?

The author of this article expresses clearly almost everything that has crossed my mind since the beginning of this "plague".

Here's a snippet:

All this is devastating to Democrats, but there is a solution. Simply plaster the poster below in every newspaper and all over the Internet and watch how quickly the coronavirus scare vanishes into thin air!

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Good morning, folks.

I gotta assume the 1% referenced there would be us. Would it not? Hopefully that means they'd be OK. Lol. After all, what truth could they possibly throw at us we haven't considered at this point?

Personally, I've considered they have those warehouses for blood magic purposes. Humonculi. To raise an army of literal demons using aborted fetuses. And I don't think it's as far fetched as people would think. I've considered that a good portion of the global elite are cannibals who consume people brains literally as a means to simply get high.

What could possibly be worse than things like this? That they've been feeding US human flesh in processed meats? Considered that too.

Do we think these truths are going to out to the wider public? I thought Q said a lot of this stuff would stay under wraps to protect the public.

On the subject of Q source gospel material...

Has anyone considered that when Q is revealed he will prove to be a biblical prophet? Ancient Aliens type stuff... Enoch? Elijah?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I should’ve spiked my morning coffee ☕️ for the thread catch up

Some intense conversation while I was snoozing guys.... hate I missed it....

All of the things stated out loud are my exact thoughts and feelings.

Sky event, yes
Ominous outside , yes

Haven’t left my house since the morning of the 13th to grab an extra inhaler and some meat to freeze... literally stores got wiped out a few hours later when Trump declared the emergency.

It pays to follow ATS to be prepared.

Also, as far as preparedness for the virus goes... I say this is a double edged sword .. I’ve caught many of y’all sharing links to Q stuff that clearly states to “prepare” for a financial reset and have food/supplies on hand in the event things go south- so it’s apparently not dumb to be prepared for this virus event because I’ve been seeing clues to prepare for something similar long before the virus shows up.

I got my tail in gear in mid January and I’ve been incredibly confident about having done so in an incremental manner ever since I’ve seen the public reaction recently. It pays to pay attention to things.

The rapture thing has been on my mind a lot lately. The rapture was something that always felt incredibly confusing to me.... I listened to Chuck Misslers learn the Bible series and everything he speaks about vibes - EXCEPT that

His background is navy, DOD, Boeing, etc many interesting affiliations over the years and he ended up settling in NZ of all places (that tree keeps coming to mind, the one discussed in the thread from 40head I think it was, speaking about fallen angels and day’s of Noah stuff)

There’s also that whole book series- “left behind”

Serendipitous in nature, during the peak period of my existential crisis many years ago, I was really into thrift storing/yard sales.... i crap you not.

There are 16 books in the series

I found each of them over a course of several months during the summer of 2013, at different used merchandise shops and sales, no duplicates, ended up with the entire series. Read it, and nothing else I’ve ever read has ever felt more profound or unsettling.

So, there are 16 books in the series and it’s funny that in my mind it’s like always been an inside joke for myself that this Q thread series is the 17th. That we’re writing it live. Lol 😂

I have considered that the rapture is actually disinfo..... I’ve considered that it’s real.... I’ve considered that perhaps some have it backward. That the bad guys get “caught up” (see dashens perfectly selected Jeremiah 23 19:20 for context)

I’ve thought maybe it is the Lords chosen who are raptured, and that the bad guys will try to cover that event up in some way...
To hide it or exploit it...

I’ve even thought that it’s all BS and it’s propaganda inserted into religious institutions to make us believe it’ll happen and that they’re going to use some of their technology to make a bunch of chosen folks disappear and reappear somewhere else (there was an army guy recently retired speaking about this a few months ago)

I just don’t damn know.

I wish I had of saved the link but I saw recently somewhere, where the Hebrew alphabet is synchronic to some sort of wave states , kind of like we go around with here in discussions about vibrations and .....

Manifesting.

In the beginning was the Word... and the word was apparently sound vibrations, no? Vibrations that became visualized.... I dunno where I’m going but personally I’m like....

I wish we could all sit around a campfire roasting marshmallows and figure this out.

Entities messing with our DNA..... harvest....

Y’all seen em’ kids callin this the “corn teen”?

Ok, admittedly this post is on the end of showing my looser screws. No judgy-judge we can be real here.

Any responses are welcome.

Oh, and-
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Same girl same

Excuse any spelling or grammar errors , rushed through this one more than I’d like

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Honestly I have a higher interest in our friend than I do Q right now. Why I'm being drawn to them is unbeknownst to me 🤷‍♂️

I have an interest too but I'm satisfied with where my thoughts are now regarding it. I'm not going to be digging directly down that rabbit hole but I will be keeping my eyes open for more "clues". I can relate to why some "posters of old" aren't in the discussion anymore. Especially Tiger. The Litany Against Fear has been very handy lately in that regard lol. My interest is still in the sideshow right now but I try not to direct too much attention to it because I don't want to feed into it in any way, only observe. I feel like I have a good idea of his motivation but I'm going to keep it to myself for now or at least until 4/5. Three sides to every story is what I keep thinking. It's all just part of the show from my pov Peace ~OveR

a reply to: SouthernGift

I wish we could all sit around a campfire roasting marshmallows and figure this out.

This is where all of the best conversations I've ever had in my life have happened fwiw.
edit on 3/25/2020 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: ...more

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

J, sometime it is just simple times...

If Q had posted a couple of hours earlier than 18:48:53, say 16:00:00, then there would still have been a 17:17 on the 23rd AND the 24th.

Therefore just to hit 17:17 at the second opportunity, would not have been as significant.

Because Q posted AFTER 17:17 on the 23rd, and the next opportunity to hit 17:17 was on the 24th, it is a stronger proof that anons responded at the first opportunity to all tweet at the next 17:17.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Buckle Up, Gift ... and be sure to sit on your helmet! Might be some fireworks ahead.

Funny, I recalled the "Left Behind" series earlier today.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I've got a dozen 2 foot skewers from a greek BBQ that are ideal for marshmallow toasting!

Regarding the Rapture... is it a possibility that, rather than a third of mankind disappearing, it could be a third of each and everyone of us?

Say, for example, that we are 1/3 good, 1/3 neutral, 1/3 bad... could only our goodness (or alternatively our badness) be raptured?

It would literally mean God "skimming off the cream of the crop", then pushing the reset button on the bible and giving the other 2/3 of us time to reach goodness?

If one accepts the idea of many more dimensions/parallel universes... and that we each have the capability to populate all those universes at once, then each time God skims off the best of us, it goes to improve an alternate universe.
edit on 25-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

How do you ‘legally’ inject/make public/use as evidence?

Brilliant REL. The drops morphed as the MAP became complete. So now looking at this drop we can see Legally Taint, Reveal Publicly, for public confirmation.

Taken from the current events. Tainted Andrenochrome supplies will force those who are using to reveal themselves publicly to Anons - those who know, and confirm that the tide is changing on the matter like never before.

That surely fits the Hanx, Ellen, Harvey, stuff.

It is funny to me to see some in the Anon world rail against the recent Q drops as "weak" but they fail to see both the MAP and the morph. They got Q101 but haven't yet enrolled in Q201. Q301 arrives in due course.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Can someone explain how this current farce of a "pandemic" is possibly the "sky event"? Bc I'm a bit lost in that regard.

And btw, hi everybody! I'm reporting live from the heart of Brooklyn and it's calm and boring here. I'm sure the MSM wants to paint the picture that NYC is a post-apocalyptic wasteland full of panic right now.....but it's not.

Food stores are stocked.

Toilet paper is available.

People are at the parks enjoying themselves.

It's pretty entertaining ( and sad ) to see other pockets of the country that have >100 cases statewide going apesh!t over toilet paper and supplies. 😅😅😅

Remember folks.....no matter how they spin it. No matter how loud they scream or DEMAND that you live in fear........

1% fatality rate. Let that echo.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Every transition I have ever had to endure has been uncomfortable, so probably. If it isnt uncomfortable, it wont change you, your habits or your methods. Everything from losing weight/exercising, to starting a new job at a different company or learning to live again after the loss of people close to me. Every single transition has sucked, but after its all said and done, everything starts feeling better and becoming "normal" again.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Great posts on the personal observations during the Forced Self Reflection period.

Anons are ahead of the game on this, so it is indeed HUGE. That indicates this vibe is translating to others who have just entered the process.

It important to note that Woke does not mean Awakened. The Woke part is simply seeing the prison cell one is contained in - the politics part is a tiny fraction of the issue. The next part is working to remove the self imposed bars.

The politics element in this Qtool was something I was against to be honest. I felt it was too primitive and personally I've feel I had to regress to bring myself up to speed. But now I see the beauty in it.

I've asked often, which came "first": The Plan or the The US Constitution. That answer matters.

I pondered if this happened in Finland, or Brazil would it translate? Even China? The key point I observed was that the US influence, for good or ill, is world wide via, teeeveee, books, film, music, The Constitution and even politics. And, most of that is pretty culture neutral. Iran for example is not culture neutral, as so much history must be included to understand a common folk song.

Back to Self Reflection. The politics part is beginning to fade for many now that the Forced Self Reflection period has arrived. Folks indeed are now taking all the pieces that were put in place and letting the internal operating system do the math. The Qdrops are multi multi layered. Anons use the nature of the drops to communicate within the network of Anons - I know wildly esoteric.

For those who expressed the "feelings" arriving this week and those who nodded their heads in agreement, you are indeed a lighthouse of monumental size. Consider the change is on the horizon, but those who captain the change ships reQuire lighthouses to guide in them into the ports. Only the grounded, fearless and awakened can do so.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Don't we have that Comet coming by soon? The "Atlas Comet", it's suppose to be view-able with the naked eye in April. I think a Comet counts as a "Sky Event", or at least it used to.

Atlas, he carries the weight of the world.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Good to hear you're okay, Agartha!

Cheers

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Q!ITPb.qbhqo 12 Nov 2017 - 12:16:24 PM
Less than 10.
What is the FED?
What does the FED control?
Who controls the FED?
Who approved the formation of the FED?
Why did H-wood glorify Titanic as a tragic love story?
Who lived in the movie (what man)?
Why is this relevant?
Opposite is true.
What is brainwashing?
What is a PSYOP?
What happened to the Hindenburg?
What really happened to the Hindenburg?
Who died during the ‘accident’?
Why is this relevant?
What are sheep?
Who controls the narrative?
The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital.
It must be controlled.
Snow White.
Iron Eagle.
Jason Bourne (CIA/Dream).
Q

Anonymous
5 Nov 2017 - 11:34:15 PM
Who are the bad actors?
Who funds majority of US 'senior' politicians?
Fantasy land.
Fantasy land.
Was the former President of the United States groomed to be Command in Chief?
Is this possible?
Is the US political / election system corrupt?
Who owns poll machines?
Soros?
Why is this relevant?
They never thought she would lose.
They never thought she would lose.
Fantasy land.
Fantasy land.
The complete picture would put 99% of Americans (the World) in a hospital.
POTUS is our savior.
Pray.
Operators are active.
We are at war.
Goodnight BO.
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Q

Why would the truth put 99% of people in the hospital?
what are these covert(covid) tests really testing for?
Prepare yourselves for some unpleasant truths.
Stay safe brethren and sistren.
🏩

Walking Among Us - The Alien Plan to Control Humanity.
They look like us, talk like us, act like us, but, they are not us.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Ayo my G.
Im in bk today too.
Im wearing my timbs n errythang.
100% B

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Did you say Sky Even
This one just miss us

www.cnet.com... x-G-M05vwR4

Is there more coming they are not saying

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

How do you legally 'inject' something? ---- with a vaccine or a shot or an Epipen auto-injector.

How many of the famous people claiming they have CV use injections for their "asthma" or "diabetes"?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Are you sure about that?

Long time no say. No worries, Commander Cuomo will keep you safe.
NYC - strongest city in America being tested once again for the Corona prize.

Stay safe, have a good day!

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join