It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Nevada Governor Bars Malaria Drugs for Coronavirus Patients

Nevada’s governor has signed an emergency order barring the use of anti-malaria drugs for someone who has the coronavirus. Democratic Gov. Steve Sisolak’s order Tuesday restricting chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine comes after President Donald Trump touted the medication as a treatment for the virus. Trump last week falsely stated that the Food and Drug Administration had just approved the use of chloroquine to treat patients infected with coronavirus. Sisolak said there’s no consensus among experts or Nevada doctors that the drugs can treat people with COVID-19.

Words. Fail.

We joked here ages ago with a meme: DJT "Cures Cancer," libs "bring us back our cancer."

Polarity realities are hilarious when the collapse.

What a goddamn idiot. They sit here and blame Trump for people ingesting fish tank cleaner, but then ban potential life saving drugs? Whoever dies in Nevada is 100% her fault. Those drugs have shown promise time and time again. Absolute garbage if a governor.

I thought Kate Brown was an idiot...Jesus. On behalf of all Oregonians I'd like to apologize to Nevadans for your Governors ignorance and stupidity. We understand it completely, and offer our condolences.
edit on 3/24/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Chester Podesta is still alive...Bleed it out..

edit on 24-3-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
@margo nailed. TDS on full display.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ikor1969
Thanks! I'm glad I found you all! Nope, march 19th, and I'm new to Q. But I've been piecing puzzles together for years. I guess I have to backtrack through the thread, I must have missed the 69 reference.a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

No can do
No backtracking allow
all been remove
check your PM and do not re-post

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

I am unsure, I do know the back round stayed the same. Is Epstein Island still a bolt hole?

Your comment made me search for Epstein stuff, and this article from the NYPost popped up that I've never seen before.

But Epstein’s former personal masseuse, Chauntae Davies, who provided the photos, told the Sun of Britain that it is unbelievable that Andrew claims he had no idea what was going on with his sicko pal.

She said Epstein would brag about his ties to the royal to reel in new victims.

“There is no way you could have been a friend of Jeffrey’s and not know what was going on,’’ Davies said.

Maybe it was posted here and I missed it idk. I can say I've never seen it in the goog results before. Is this part of the suppressed info thats suddenly available on the mighty goooog?

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Well I just stumbled over a very interesting write up on Cheryl Mill's. Dont know if you folks came across it way back when. This article was posted in July of 18. It has a spiderweb of ties throughout the article that may wet the whistle of some of you. It is quite the read.

Just the title itself should give a small clue:

Couple snippets, but really this branches out to so many things a couple snippets really wont do it any justice.

Manafort recently faced some indictments that John Podesta and the Podesta Group (separately) should have faced for doing exactly the same thing, only worse. Cheryl Mills is no different. They get away with this because they are intelligence community assets.

The State Department did not disclose that Hillary Clinton’s chief of staff Cheryl Mills had a special arrangement in 2009 that allowed her to hold outside positions with the William J. Clinton Foundation, New York University, and an Abu Dhabi-funded group.
The agency came under scrutiny in 2013, after it was reported that Clinton’s close aide Huma Abedin had been granted “special government employee” status under Clinton, which allowed her to work as a part-time consultant for the State Department while also taking private clients that had financial ties to the former First Family.

Clarification: Hillary didn’t receive a box of mangoes, but she was apprised of the establishment of a mango distribution pipeline from Pakistan to the U.S. Could this be a cover for transporting child merchandise through a USAID/Pakistan program?
FBI anon told us to look for connections to USAID because children were transported in USAID shipping containers. Why was Hillary so interested in mangos (misspelled) from Pakistan? Why do they talk about “partners in crime”? Could “mango” be code for child merchandise?

Connections Map of players

Also of note, FBIAnon suggested an actionable lead would be to look into Cheryl Mills’ previous employer, Hogan Lovells.

City law firm Hogan Lovells accused of ‘whitewash’ investigation into South African government corruption

www.telegraph.co.uk... 018/01/13/city-law-firm-hogan-lovells-accused-whitewash-investigation/

One last point of interest, but far from covering all of them,

Hogan Lovells has even inserted a plant into Trump’s legal team. Ty Cobb, a longtime Hogan Lovells partner based in Washington, D.C., has joined President Donald Trump’s legal team as special counsel. His last day at Hogan Lovells will be July 30, the firm’s chairman said in an all-firm email sent Friday afternoon.

Link about Cobb

Like I said, much more in the article to be read and dug into. You can find it all HERE at THIS LINK

ETA: I forgot to mention one of the main reasons I brought this here. I found it through the connection of Blackstone.

edit on 3/24/20 by onehuman because: added information

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

It almost seems to me that the Governor of Nevada is attempting to force Trump's hand. To force him to use his expanded Stafford Act powers so they can label him a dictator for really real. Otherwise, this decision and others like it lately, make no sense whatsoever. The doctors aren't going to follow this order. They're interested in saving lives, not playing politics. These are outrageous actions that only seem geared at fomenting unrest. Same goes for the Bloomberg article I saw the other day claiming that hydrochloroquine can kill with a single dose. They're trying to ramp panic levels to heights that seem absurd even for them. Something is going to have to give.

In other news I just saw a very impressive shooting star out the window. The lyrid meteor shower isn't due until mid April. That was neat.

Also in other news, Fox News is reporting that the biolab in Wuhan has had it's samples and data destroyed.

edit on 24-3-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Words. Fail. We joked here ages ago with a meme: DJT "Cures Cancer," libs "bring us back our cancer."

Polarization causes growth within a system_javascript:icon('
'). "Dualism" is what you are expressing (very destructive).

With all due respect VHB, the words I choose I choose for a reason. This is a polarity construct, from which the false system of duality was born. Duality is an exaggerated control system of the original 3 density/4th polarity point construct that our reality was founded on. This was birthed more from the AI system of control, on/off and if/then.
In a polarity point system the notion of "up" creates the notion of "down". Without a reference point of "up" the need or presence of "down" is nil. This is not "universal" at all, as things like Male Female not considered "opposites" in other forms of expression. Those for example have become system of duality here on earth, but are not seen as such elsewhere.
The polarity system we are in is collapsing, and with it duality reference points.

I just wanted your clarification for others and you expressed it.
edit on 24-3-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Can someone send me all the screenshots of _GHOST_ or is it not allowed for some reason? I've yet to see it happen, and incredibly curious as to who/what they/it is. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Too bad we don't have a leg to research it on.
edit on 3/24/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
This is really out there to say the least...

Handsome family.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Words. Fail. We joked here ages ago with a meme: DJT "Cures Cancer," libs "bring us back our cancer."

Polarization causes growth within a system_javascript:icon('
'). "Dualism" is what you are expressing (very destructive).

With all due respect VHB, the words I choose I choose for a reason. This is a polarity construct, from which the false system of duality was born. Duality is an exaggerated control system of the original 3 density/4th polarity point construct that our reality was founded on. This was birthed more from the AI system of control, on/off and if/then.
In a polarity point system the notion of "up" creates the notion of "down". Without a reference point of "up" the need or presence of "down" is nil. This is not "universal" at all, as things like Male Female not considered "opposites" in other forms of expression. Those for example have become system of duality here on earth, but are not seen as such elsewhere.
The polarity system we are in is collapsing, and with it duality reference points.

I just wanted clarification for others and you provided it.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I think Rel hit on his decode that their will be TEN day's of darkness starting on 3-27.

Maybe we have a WINDOW to search things we have before, this time with desired results.

Live Operation in China
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
7 Feb 2018 - 9:14:45 PM
Anonymous
7 Feb 2018 - 9:09:51 PM
>>299568
Q we love you. Trying to keep everyone positive. Someone in that building was arrested. The door was breached (hence the residue). Blew the window open.
>>299606
Window opened ahead of time to prevent pressure blast.
Think intel.
[Last discussion on this subject].
Q

qmap.pub...

Search WINDOW in Q's post's...

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
My 3 children learned to question government through my ex and I.

Child one had a spouse who thought she was a crazy conspiracy theorist for 30 years. Now he comes home from work, gets on the computer. According to my daughter his reason is, "What else are they not telling us" and continually uses the term "you can't make this stuff up". A win

Second child believed us but without any knowledge. Well, she recently discovered Q. Holy crap, my inbox is filled daily.
She showed her husband a vid from Sidney Powell today about what she said was on Weiner's laptop. He asked where is the proof.

I have tried to find Erik Prince's video speaking of this on fox without result. Does anyone have a link to that vid or creen shot of the NYPD comments on what they saw? It could help redpill a blind person who was also abused as a child.

Oh, 3rd child has been in since the beginning.
edit on 24-3-2020 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Opps. Sorry
edit on 24-3-2020 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

BabyQ sure resembles those family members.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
the herd mentality of those with a closed mind is on display here

originally posted by: BrennanHuff22

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: Justoneman

What i got out of that post was he is Baby Q and Q+ is currently calling all the shots including to DJT. Q+ gives way to Baby Q who becomes Q in the future.

Make the noises in my head stop before it explodes.

If he is Q, we are in deep trouble.

The posters of past Q threads who are no longer with us are rolling in their graves.

The fact that anyone believes this kid is Q from the future or has anything to do with Q in an imbecile.

Jesus H Crickets

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

PM

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightErrant

Here is another example of elected leaders doing things that seem geared towards forcing POTUS' hand. The mayor of Los Angeles has announced that they will begin cutting off water and power to businesses that don't comply with the shut down order...

ktla.com...

This is madness.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Yes ours at work went south for long enough to piss people off royally trying to load data from off site.

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
Still back on page 21, but this seemed significant. Around 12:15 eastern we lost all internet signal for about 5 minutes.

Verizon didn’t work.
Xfinity didn’t work

Shut the warehouse down, then everything magically popped up and worked again. Anyone else?

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Short video about the HOUSE OF SCHIFF, the family history, and how they attained their wealth.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join