It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
I went out today for the first time since the quarantine started ( I have no problem quarantining myself, that's my natural existence)

It felt weird. Very weird

Does it feel...ominous? Thats what I felt. Im fine in my house, but as soon as I leave it feels..ominous. idk how else to describe it.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
I went out today for the first time since the quarantine started ( I have no problem quarantining myself, that's my natural existence)

It felt weird. Very weird

Does it feel...ominous? Thats what I felt. Im fine in my house, but as soon as I leave it feels..ominous. idk how else to describe it.

No, not ominous. Just...different. I can't put my finger on it

And my lab is so clingy right now. He won't let me out of his sight
edit on 24-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Q Fever on Wikipedia

Has Q Fever been mentioned here yet? I noticed that the drug used to treat COVID-19 also treats this Q Fever according to this Wikipedia article.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Mayor Garcetti announces water and power will be shut off for nonessential L.A. businesses that don’t close

Interesting Analogy: “We need to be prepared for some of the darkness that is ahead,” the mayor said. “Each one of us can be a light. We can light a match of hope. We can navigate that tunnel with each other and not alone. And more importantly, what we do can ensure that more people exit that tunnel together… and that our city will rise again.”

She's just not very good at doublespeak. The idiots still fall for it though.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/breaking_news/article-8147765/Greta-Thunberg-says-coronavirus-isolating-father.html
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Greta Thunberg says she may have coronavirus and is isolating with her father after displaying symptoms

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Biden....cough

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

There hail Mary to get teen followers off the beach and self isolate. 😂

Everyday something new.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

This makes sense also if you are referring to a connection of Hillarys interest in the mango's. Thank you! Not sure why that didnt even occur to me honestly!

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGoondockSaint
Q Fever on Wikipedia

Has Q Fever been mentioned here yet? I noticed that the drug used to treat COVID-19 also treats this Q Fever according to this Wikipedia article.

Interesting....from the wiki.

Biological warfareEdit

C  burnetii has been developed as a biological weapon.[26] The United States investigated it as a potential biological warfare agent in the 1950s, with eventual standardization as agent OU.

At Fort Detrick and Dugway Proving Ground, human trials were conducted on Whitecoat volunteers to determine the median infective dose (18 MICLD50/person i.h.) and course of infection.

The Deseret Test Center dispensed biological Agent OU with ships and aircraft, during Project 112 and Project SHAD.[27] As a standardized biological, it was manufactured in large quantities at Pine Bluff Arsenal, with 5,098 gallons in the arsenal in bulk at the time of demilitarization in 1970. 

C. burnetii is currently ranked as a "category B" bioterrorism agent by the CDC.[28] It can be contagious, and is very stable in aerosols in a wide range of temperatures. Q fever microorganisms may survive on surfaces up to 60 days.

It is considered a good agent in part because its ID50 (number of bacilli needed to infect 50% of individuals) is considered to be one, making it the lowest known.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

That was gold. I had to be careful not to laugh too loud. Thanks

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: crankyoldman

I am unsure, I do know the back round stayed the same. Is Epstein Island still a bolt hole?

Your comment made me search for Epstein stuff, and this article from the NYPost popped up that I've never seen before.

But Epstein’s former personal masseuse, Chauntae Davies, who provided the photos, told the Sun of Britain that it is unbelievable that Andrew claims he had no idea what was going on with his sicko pal.

She said Epstein would brag about his ties to the royal to reel in new victims.

“There is no way you could have been a friend of Jeffrey’s and not know what was going on,’’ Davies said.

Maybe it was posted here and I missed it idk. I can say I've never seen it in the goog results before. Is this part of the suppressed info thats suddenly available on the mighty goooog?

Maybe you are onto something. Maybe we should revisit old topics and see what the new algorithm spits out?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

So...Rita Wilson tweeted her phone number out today.

310-299-9260

I wonder how much "attention" one gains by texting or calling that number. Wide berth!

Cheers

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman George has a lot to say about mangoes.

www.youtube.com/user/georgwebb/search?query=mango
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
New Epstein documentary looks good.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I don't know about the rest of you, but I can't help but think there may be another reason for all this isolation and getting us off the streets as much as possible besides it being about the flu. Like the Flu is the cover for something even bigger and I dont even mean the supposed arrest and whatnot.

Like something bigger other worldly or something. I know the comets have been mentioned and I dont get the feel of those so much, but something is just nagging me that we are missing something.

Would the dark side pick a time like now to maybe try out their 3d hologram fake invasion thing or something along those lines? We know Wernher von Braun mentioned it as something that will come up at some point. Could that time be now?

It just doesnt make sense to upset so many apple carts over this virus for so few numbers being affected. Not to mention world wide.
I just cant help but think this has to be about something else. Also taking into consideration it would be "Biblical." That has to be something pretty big in itself. Usually I think most think of Biblical as something above. When thinking of the heavens and such. Something from above would or could be seen worldwide as opposed to something from below.

I dont know, Im probably sounding way off my rocker now, but are any of you feeling or thinking there IS more to this and just afraid to mention it maybe or just can't put your finger on it either? Anyone???

Thankfully it is after midnight for me so I can sound a little loco now without to much guilt

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I concur, I live with my sister and her dogs and I keep making the lame, "I can hear your 150lb shadow coming." joke. Right up on her wherever she goes.

Even when I take the dogs outside, they act distracted. They don't play quite as much, more interested in sniffing the air. At night I usually have to corral them in. No longer. They aren't spooked, but it's pee-poop-inside.

Definitely concur with the ominous ambience of late as well. Really heavy at the start of my state (Michigan) going through shutdown. Especially at night outside. It isn't my feeling, but a palpable feeling in the very air. Like the very fabric of the world is nervous, whether you are or not.

Perhaps it's the collective dread of not knowing what tomorrow brings. Literally every one around us has no idea what tomorrow brings. It doesn't push me into fear, but I think that it will do so to others.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
I don't know about the rest of you, but I can't help but think there may be another reason for all this isolation and getting us off the streets as much as possible besides it being about the flu. Like the Flu is the cover for something even bigger and I dont even mean the supposed arrest and whatnot.

Like something bigger other worldly or something. I know the comets have been mentioned and I dont get the feel of those so much, but something is just nagging me that we are missing something.

Would the dark side pick a time like now to maybe try out their 3d hologram fake invasion thing or something along those lines? We know Wernher von Braun mentioned it as something that will come up at some point. Could that time be now?

It just doesnt make sense to upset so many apple carts over this virus for so few numbers being affected. Not to mention world wide.
I just cant help but think this has to be about something else. Also taking into consideration it would be "Biblical." That has to be something pretty big in itself. Usually I think most think of Biblical as something above. When thinking of the heavens and such. Something from above would or could be seen worldwide as opposed to something from below.

I dont know, Im probably sounding way off my rocker now, but are any of you feeling or thinking there IS more to this and just afraid to mention it maybe or just can't put your finger on it either? Anyone???

Thankfully it is after midnight for me so I can sound a little loco now without to much guilt

It would make sense in the manner that it would allow for the most people to see it if it is some sort of sky event. Everyone at home, doing whatever they can outside.

Would give maximum viewing of anything in almost every country.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: WorldUnderCeej
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I concur, I live with my sister and her dogs and I keep making the lame, "I can hear your 150lb shadow coming." joke. Right up on her wherever she goes.

Even when I take the dogs outside, they act distracted. They don't play quite as much, more interested in sniffing the air. At night I usually have to corral them in. No longer. They aren't spooked, but it's pee-poop-inside.

Definitely concur with the ominous ambience of late as well. Really heavy at the start of my state (Michigan) going through shutdown. Especially at night outside. It isn't my feeling, but a palpable feeling in the very air. Like the very fabric of the world is nervous, whether you are or not.

Perhaps it's the collective dread of not knowing what tomorrow brings. Literally every one around us has no idea what tomorrow brings. It doesn't push me into fear, but I think that it will do so to others.

Yea, I think that's what I felt, too. And it's getting more surreal. Almost dreamlike
edit on 25-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

me too, yes and yes

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join