It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: imthegoat
I have a hard time expressing myself anyway but lately with my mind in overdrive it's nearly impossible. It's actually not strange to me that besides my family, it's my dog and an anonymous Cranky old man that have really kept me grounded the past few weeks. I did have a few "signs" today that helped calm my thoughts about what could be "bigger than anyone can imagine". I drove past a street sign that said "Patriots Way" and less than a minute later pass a car with the license plate "IR 17". I've been noticing a lot more synchronicities the past few days that have also helped guide my attention the more positive aspects . There definitely is a dreamlike quality to reality right now especially at night and I find myself soaking up all of the silence till the wee hours. I'm going to admit that our visitor here the other night had a...hmmm, what's the word? not profound but I'll say cosmic effect on my psyche for a couple days.

Honestly I have a higher interest in our friend than I do Q right now. Why I'm being drawn to them is unbeknownst to me 🤷‍♂️

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Thank you !!!!a reply to: nowayreally

link   
I did go do a search in the Q DROPS for Sky Event but that came up with a lot of mixed up results.I decided to just use Sky and I got 15 hits. Four of them may or may not be relevant.

1st one from January 18.

DEFCON 1 Stringer/Marker
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
7 Jan 2018 - 10:27:43 PM
P_pers: [1] Confirmed.
_ACTION_DBF5Cz-BSY-1_y
FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
SKY FORTRESS ENGAGED>
Q

2nd one from March 6 18
(This one did have a picture of Kim from North Korea, though for now I am going under the premise that some drops have multiple meanings and the fact it is March related. Could those little line drawing be resembling something like Search lights that we used when they shot at something in the sky in LA back in the 40's? I know, huge reach!)

North Korea Willing to Give Up Nukes
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
6 Mar 2018 - 11:30:38 AM
Anonymous
6 Mar 2018 - 11:24:22 AM

1e90dc92151942ae14333825cee8e1e478bf04f589fce556096258f1ae8bbdb9.jpeg
>>567521
?
>>567733
Wait & see.
Re_read drops - you have more than you know.
Eyes in the SKY.
SUM of ALL FEARS //
Q

3rd Drop from April 19 2018
(Rel was playing with the pens again yesterday and this would be going forward in near time for relevance perhaps?)

Study Executive Orders & Pen Photos
Q
!xowAT4Z3VQ
19 Apr 2018 - 6:03:58 PM
How Q will Legally Inject All the Dirt
Q
!xowAT4Z3VQ
19 Apr 2018 - 5:54:59 PM
>>1105041
We have everything.
How can we use what we know?
How do you ‘legally’ inject/make public/use as evidence?
What are you witnessing unfold?
Trust the plan.
Q
>>1105115
EO.
Treason.
Update.
Read.
Study the EOs.
Follow the ‘pen’.
EOs post ‘pen’ pics.
Connect.
Learn.
SKY Event.
Q

4th Drop May 10 2018
(Again going forward in time for us now. A Q+ Drop. "PATRIOT" and the mention of they will not be safe walking the streets)

Q Trip Password Fiasco Used to Out Dividers & Profiteers
Q
!4pRcUA0lBE
10 May 2018 - 4:02:52 PM
Patriot.
1. a person who loves, supports, and defends his or her country and its interests with devotion.
2. a person who regards himself or herself as a defender, especially of individual rights, against presumed interference by the federal government.
Traitor.
1. a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust [FOCUS].
2. a person who commits treason by betraying his or her country.
They want you DIVIDED.
DIVIDED you are WEAK.
TOGETHER you are STRONG.
There was no attempt to DIVIDE.
There was however a strategic move to REVEAL.
[Be careful who you follow]
Incorrect message translated [past] autists.
Correction made.
No names mentioned.
They revealed themselves.
Fake & False [incorrect] decodes removed/resolved.
Fake & False claims of an 'unknown' allowed access to classified sealed indictments removed/resolved.
Do not fall victim to con artists.
Use LOGIC.
Stay on point.
This is NOT about a single person.
This is NOT about fame, followers, or profiteering.
We, the PEOPLE.
We, the PEOPLE.
We, the PEOPLE.
THERE WILL COME A TIME THEY WILL NOT BE SAFE WALKING DOWN THE STREET.
We will not be held hostage.
SKY EVENT.
WWG1WGA.
Q+

There are other drops, I just thought I would start with those nearest to our timeline as of now.
edit on 3/25/20 by onehuman because: typo

link   

edit on 25-3-2020 by Serdgiam because: Toaster strudels are better than pop tarts

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

This has likely been covered, but why is SKY in all caps in these Q drops?

Are the others also?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Yes indeedy that's the one!

eta: a reply to: onehuman

This has likely been covered, but why is SKY in all caps in these Q drops?

Are the others also?

Yes there were 15 just using Sky as the search word and there was a page and a half using SKY EVENT, but they werent really coming up togethers as a term so I stuck with SKY for starters. For as long as I can remember SKY EVENT has always been caps. SKY itself sometimes is and sometimes isnt.

edit on 3/25/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/25/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Are you guys part of some weird cult or something? I still don't get what all the fuss is about with this Q guy

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ikor1969

Happy Birthday for last week then ikor! The references to 69 were in the half dozen pages before the black n white video of Walter Kronkite (which had Dec 31st 1969 in top right corner). Some of the posts were removed.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 666yrasrevdA

Welcome to the party. We wear purple robes and Adidas sneakers and The Kool-Aid is fine.
Enjoy the show

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: 666yrasrevdA

Welcome to the party. We wear purple robes and Adidas sneakers and The Kool-Aid is fine.
Enjoy the show

Ooooh is it the blue flavor?!

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabre, building on your WINDOW comment, Lest We Forget...

Another important part of our role will be to complete the historical record when facts start coming out at The Great Awakening.

When that time arrives, don't just post the facts... remember to reference where they prove what our investigations have uncovered. In other words please remember to tie it back to our audit trail where possible.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Hello! As you can imagine there were a lot of big egos, pretentiousness etc. What I picked up on towards the end , was the symbolism I started noticing . Pink Baphomets on desks, the occasional pentagram. But the subject matter of scripts and the projects people talked about trying to get funded, it was like everyone was trying to out do how evil or vicious things that had been done previously in cinema. There was one production, my last real fulltime job, in 2013, and something didnt sit right. We went on location down to New Orleans, and nearly the whole crew was mocking a statue of the crucifixion that was near that days location. The next day, we filmed at a cemetary, there were a string of bad events that required ambulances. I had something in my room that night, I know it sounds crazy, it was EVIL. It spoke but I couldnt see it. But it spoke so low, that the next day I questioned if it was real.

Something happened on that production at a soundstage, more than a foreshadowing almost like predictive programming , not in the script ...on the job. It had to do with the name of a woman on the crew,(she was a sweetperson, a friend,) and death. A year later, I was out of the industry and she was killed on a movie set. I know it sounds crazy, but I feel like it was a dark force at work. A sacrafice disguised as an accident. I know it was. A final destination type of accident programmed by evil people. Ive never told anyone that i put those pieces together. I never told anyone about this.

Ive been lurking ats for months. I saw these threads and thought political mumbo jumbo, its all fixed, a scam, illumintti. Mispelled on purpose. Somehow I stumbled on a white rabbit on youtube, and the adrenochrome info shot me into orbit. Somebody has to take them down, it all made sense. This is already biblical. 'a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

edit on 25-3-2020 by ikor1969 because: Forgot to quote what IM responding to.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Thank you!!
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ikor1969

Thank you. I appreciate the "view from the inside", so to speak.

Had to laugh at the mention of Baphomet, only because of an old interest I had in the Knights Templar.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   

“Sky event” was mentioned so let’s circle back to the “first” 😉 meeting between Trump and Kim jung un at sky park Singapore. At this time NK was freed and Kim was shown what NK could look like in near future. So we were told to “look to the sky” just prior to said event but we knew Trump/Kim had struck a deal prior a major blow to the cabal.
qmap.pub...

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

One potential reason for keeping us inside could be to avoid some ACID RAIN showers?

Maybe the Trumpet Boom/EMP/Ionosphere activation could be to clean our atmosphere but comes at the cost of creating acid rain showers for a while, as it takes all the chemtrailed metals out of our breathing air?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Rel, I was thinking about Chero's "negative vortex" comment. Maybe what's coming will be like an opposite of the rapture: the vortex will grab all of those outside and take them to the nether regions ...

Cheers

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Nice value add thanks brewtiger!

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Matthew 5:5

Blessed are the gentle, for they shall inherit the earth.

This well known verse is perhaps the most famous of the Beatitudes. Unlike the previous two, however, this one has no parallel in Luke's Sermon on the Plain. Luke's Sermon contains four Beatitudes and four Woes. There is considerable debate over whether this Beatitude was in Q, and Luke left it out, or if it is an original addition by the author of Matthew.

Q Source

The Q source (also called Q document, Q Gospel, or Q from German: Quelle, meaning "source") is a hypothetical written collection of primarily Jesus' sayings (logia).

In the two-source hypothesis, the three-source hypothesis and the Q+/Papias hypothesis, Matthew and Luke both used Mark and Q as sources. Some scholars have postulated that Q is actually a plurality of sources, some written and some oral.[5] Others have attempted to determine the stages in which Q was composed.

The Synoptic Problem

The gospels of Matthew, Mark, and Luke are referred to as the synoptic Gospels because they include many of the same stories, often in a similar sequence and in similar or sometimes identical wording. They stand in contrast to John, whose content is largely distinct. The term synoptic comes via Latin from the Greek σύνοψις, synopsis, i.e. "(a) seeing all together, synopsis";[n 1] the sense of the word in English, the one specifically applied to these three gospels, of "giving an account of the events from the same point of view or under the same general aspect" is a modern one.[1]

The longstanding majority view favors Marcan priority, in which both Matthew and Luke have made direct use of the Gospel of Mark as a source, and further holds that Matthew and Luke also drew from an additional hypothetical document, called Q.[4]

This post is "Biblical".

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Rel, I was thinking about Chero's "negative vortex" comment. Maybe what's coming will be like an opposite of the rapture: the vortex will grab all of those outside and take them to the nether regions ...

Cheers

The nether regions...you mean hell?

The thing about duality...for every negative there is a positive. We've got negative vortices and positive vortices swirling all around us. Blended together to create patterns. Whichever stream you get swept into is dictated by your own thoughts and emotions

That's why I advised steering clear of data surrounding the virus. Unless you're not scared of it. If you're not scared of it, then it can't affect you in a negative way

But if you have fear, that emotion creates an energy stream projected from you that will connect you (or entangle you) directly to the negative aspects of that virus energy stream. And it will suck you right in if you're not strong enough to resist it

If you keep your thoughts and emotions positive, then you will connect to and be carried by the positive streams
edit on 25-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join