It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I have no idea if this is true or not. It popped up on my feed just now without any sauce. Take it with a grain of salt as per usual. It would make a little sense as to why the room he has shown in last couple pictures has the sink and the yellow bags looks like it does. May also explain the Typewriter he is using. Would a hospital have something like those laying around?

Like I said keep salt shaker handy. Just wanted to have it here for just in case, if it does pan out.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Nevada Governor Bars Malaria Drugs for Coronavirus Patients

Nevada’s governor has signed an emergency order barring the use of anti-malaria drugs for someone who has the coronavirus. Democratic Gov. Steve Sisolak’s order Tuesday restricting chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine comes after President Donald Trump touted the medication as a treatment for the virus. Trump last week falsely stated that the Food and Drug Administration had just approved the use of chloroquine to treat patients infected with coronavirus. Sisolak said there’s no consensus among experts or Nevada doctors that the drugs can treat people with COVID-19.

Words. Fail.

We joked here ages ago with a meme: DJT "Cures Cancer," libs "bring us back our cancer."

Polarity realities are hilarious when the collapse.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Ha rvard President Larry Bacow and his wife Adele have tested positive for COVID-19

What's so funny about this is if he lived in Nevada he'd be denied potentially life saving medicine because the Governor just became King.

Brilliant.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Words. Fail. We joked here ages ago with a meme: DJT "Cures Cancer," libs "bring us back our cancer."

Polarization causes growth within a system. "Dualism" is what you are expressing (very destructive).
edit on 24-3-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Still cathing up, thanks for mousetrap data, saves wondering anymore lol.

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The invention of the mousetrap does not date from our days; as soon as societies, in forming, had invented any kind of police, that police invented mousetraps.

As perhaps our readers are not familiar with the slang of the Rue de Jerusalem, and as it is fifteen years since we applied this word for the first time to this thing, allow us to explain to them what is a mousetrap.

When in a house, of whatever kind it may be, an individual suspected of any crime is arrested, the arrest is held secret. Four or five men are placed in ambuscade in the first room. The door is opened to all who knock. It is closed after them, and they are arrested; so that at the end of two or three days they have in their power almost all the HABITUES of the establishment. And that is a mousetrap.

~ Source

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

Ta Polly > www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Anything new happen with that Steinbart kid? Seems to have already died out...LOL

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ikor1969

Welcome aboard ikor!

We've been discussing 1969 only a dozen or so pages ago... I don't suppose you were born Dec 31st?

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The second video you posted, literally made me HAMMER fist my desk and knock my pictures down. I hope he's buried beneath the prison. Who's in the audience actually laughing at this?. No One, the usual viewing audience is at home.

Another SICK Hollywood production

edit on 24-3-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2020 by Sabrechucker because: Angry Typing Typo Disorder

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

So the President of Harvard has "tested positive", has he? lol
I think it's abundantly clear at this point that this virus is being used as cover to make arrests. How much longer can they possibly keep this stuff under wraps? With all of these celebrities in self-quarantine, how long until someone leaks the truth? I wouldn't think they can keep this charade going too much longer. I think Hollywood goes down soon.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Expertise ,,,,,,,,,, No ??

Nice to giggle these days, Cheers.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I think everyone got the memo that "Austin is a fraud.".
Hopefully no more time gets wasted on him in the wider world.

Looks like Johnny was Jettisoned after his hectic rants about it.

Edit: A. Steinbart is an anagram of ‘a brain test’, which is certainly looks like it has been in some places. Weeding out and identifying folks with lesser-than-optimal discernment.
edit on 24/3/2020 by KnightErrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Words. Fail. We joked here ages ago with a meme: DJT "Cures Cancer," libs "bring us back our cancer."

Polarization causes growth within a system. "Dualism" is what you are expressing (very destructive).

With all due respect VHB, the words I choose I choose for a reason. This is a polarity construct, from which the false system of duality was born. Duality is an exaggerated control system of the original 3 density/4th polarity point construct that our reality was founded on. This was birthed more from the AI system of control, on/off and if/then.

In a polarity point system the notion of "up" creates the notion of "down". Without a reference point of "up" the need or presence of "down" is nil. This is not "universal" at all, as things like Male Female not considered "opposites" in other forms of expression. Those for example have become system of duality here on earth, but are not seen as such elsewhere.

The polarity system we are in is collapsing, and with it duality reference points.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: ikor1969

Welcome aboard ikor!

We've been discussing 1969 only a dozen or so pages ago... I don't suppose you were born Dec 31st?

LOL good one

Now Now must not pick on new member

But time will tell

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
OOOP
DP
edit on 24-3-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

I like Polly

Only thing Id expand on from the video is mentioning M. Aquino and the MindWar. Very interesting subject, actually covered right here on ATS. Dunno about Aquino himself, but the information is relevant.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Still have one original version of that, Terrific Film / Theme .

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

The second video you posted, literally made my HAMMER fist me desk and knock my pictures down. I hope he's buried beneath the prison. Who's in the audience actually laughing at this?. No One, the usual viewing audience is at home.

Another SICK Hollywood production

Yep. I was just informed that Baldwin is solid NY and it is really unlikely he traveled to LA to do the show for a few bucks during lock down. The laughter was a loop, so not live. It is strange how awareness changes POV, sometimes a lot.

So the pics would suggest that someone has photos and wants it known. Could ellen tied up be "not talking" or could it mean "talked already and is jailed?" Or it could just be random...

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Thanks! I'm glad I found you all! Nope, march 19th, and I'm new to Q. But I've been piecing puzzles together for years. I guess I have to backtrack through the thread, I must have missed the 69 reference.a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: CanadianMason
For the ATS ladies: Spain's got your back!

I don't like pretty boys. Gimme a man. John Wayne will do.

Modern Massingall Man

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join